Old 03-03-2021, 08:49 PM   #14721
gurlnextdoor

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Happily married & crazily in love!

gurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
I signed the lease today on my new place- a 2bdr 1.5 bath townhouse!! All I kept thinking was that I wish my Mom was here to see it. We would have had the best time picking out stuff- she loved to help us get settled into our abodes.
Congratulations! It's bittersweet i'm sure.
gurlnextdoor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gurlnextdoor For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2021, 12:29 AM   #14722
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Too much damage has been done

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 06:28 AM   #14723
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Cannabis Vape Pens

I brought 4 vape cartridges with me since I didn’t know if the mitten would accept my out-of-state ID. Some states require you to have state ID to make a purchase and it will probably take a few weeks to get my state ID.

I prefer flower, but didn’t want to chance bringing flower into the state. I had no problems with the vape cartridges.

Well, the vape cartridge (at $50.00 a cartridge) lasts more than two weeks for me. I can go through $50 worth of flower in a couple days

The vape cartridge is filled with oil and gives a more organic or “clean” experience and is not as “heavy” as smoking flower. The initial impact isn’t as strong, but it’s still very good and lasts a long time.

I can and will get used to the vape cartridges. It’s exactly what I need on a limited income.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2021, 11:52 AM   #14724
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

On My mind is My upcoming move and how excited I feel about it. I cannot stop thinking about all the decorating scenarios and then making lists off from those scenarios. I believe Wayfair has been added to My social circle.

Did I mention that I am a virgo?
As if that explains everything.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2021, 01:20 PM   #14725
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

This is the first time I have ever lived alone. Its strange. I find myself not doing things, simply because no one will make me. And I find myself doing things I didnt used to do, simply because I know no one will mess it up when I am done.

Living alone for the first time at 38 is a very big step.

(also, I think about how different it is to live in a very small space. Moving from a 4 bedroom house to a 23 ft motor home is a very big change)
Old 03-11-2021, 04:02 PM   #14726
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default ...

Things went better that I expected yesterday. The storage cost was lower than the estimate and the movers were flexible, professional, and friendly. So far so good with the unpacking, though I have a long way to go. I think I’m gonna be very happy here.

My arm is a little sore where I got part 1 of the vaccine, but Tylenol, melatonin, and some heavy blankets helped me sleep well last night. Rinse and repeat for tonight.

Hoping everyone is healthy and safe.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2021, 10:43 PM   #14727
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Making a tiny space as versatile as possible is hard. There is a lot of rearranging and rethinking and reorganizing. But, I am getting close!! Soon my space will be exactly what I need.
Old 03-12-2021, 06:43 PM   #14728
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I'm trying to psyche myself up for a covid test. I need to be tested before I get checked in for a minor procedure I'm having. Really? I have to have that thing up my nose???

And, on another day I have to have an implant extracted. I'm having probs there

But..I remember I have ocean waves and palms to soothe my worries🏝🏝🏝

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2021, 08:04 PM   #14729
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

insomnia, depression, PTSD....
Old 03-12-2021, 10:08 PM   #14730
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

How easy it is to get lost, caught up in the negative, rather than focus on the things in life that are going right.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2021, 03:43 PM   #14731
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
How easy it is to get lost, caught up in the negative, rather than focus on the things in life that are going right.

homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 04:56 PM   #14732
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2021, 11:26 AM   #14733
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,151 Times in 5,128 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

My hair. It's finally started falling out due to the chemo. I can't believe it - it just falls right out. It's not like I didn't know this was coming, but I thought I would at least make it to my second chemo treatment before it started to happen. I bought some clippers to shave it, but I just haven't been ready. I'm still not ready. I guess the chemicals are poisoning my system right on schedule. I know that's supposed to be a good thing.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2021, 12:01 PM   #14734
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind this morning, at my oldest grandson's birthday party yesterday his younger brother came up to me with a cupcake cradled in his hands and said- Come here. So I followed him and asked him- What? He looked around and seeing the coast was clear leaned in close and said in a conspiratorial whisper- Look, it's a cupcake! Don't tell Mommy. I leaned in closer and said to him in a whisper- Okay I won't. Then went over to where my sons were hanging out, told my youngest what had happened, then said- I told him not to worry and promised I wouldn't, but I didn't say anything about not telling his father so here I am, can he have it? My sons laughed and his father said no it's a birthday party he can have it. It was so funny when he came out with his face and hands all blue with frosting, trying to act all nonchalant, but I think they're going to have their hands full with that one, he isn't even out of diapers yet.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2021, 03:11 PM   #14735
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Camping!!!!
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2021, 01:31 AM   #14736
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Default colors for the femme cave

Colors are on my mind.

I chose burnt organ for my living room drapes. It’s perfect. Very 1970s. I forgot that my sister once had a burnt orange sofa that I loved and thought very daring at the time. I sometimes think of her when I’m looking at drapes. I may add a cream-colored sheer curtain behind the drapes.

My projects den will be black, white, gray, pink. Have never used these colors but I think this color scheme will work. We’ll see. Can always remove the pink and beef up the grays.

Am going to paint a bedroom dresser a dark teal but I’ll do that later in the year. This has been on my to-do list for a couple years. Maybe I’ll do it by end of year.

Am still thinking of painting the my old kitchen cabinets an oatmeal color with black hardwear, but haven’t decided.

Not feeling rushed to get this done and am enjoying playing with colors.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2021, 12:11 AM   #14737
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Colors are on my mind.

I chose burnt organ for my living room drapes. It’s perfect. Very 1970s. I forgot that my sister once had a burnt orange sofa that I loved and thought very daring at the time. I sometimes think of her when I’m looking at drapes. I may add a cream-colored sheer curtain behind the drapes.

My projects den will be black, white, gray, pink. Have never used these colors but I think this color scheme will work. We’ll see. Can always remove the pink and beef up the grays.

Am going to paint a bedroom dresser a dark teal but I’ll do that later in the year. This has been on my to-do list for a couple years. Maybe I’ll do it by end of year.

Am still thinking of painting the my old kitchen cabinets an oatmeal color with black hardwear, but haven’t decided.

Not feeling rushed to get this done and am enjoying playing with colors.
My living room and kitchen (open layout) are a pumpkin orange. I love playing with color and having fun with my environment. I think your drapes sound super playful and the teal for a dresser sounds perfect. I hope you do it; it sounds like a fun project to take on. Good luck!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2021, 02:34 AM   #14738
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
My living room and kitchen (open layout) are a pumpkin orange. I love playing with color and having fun with my environment. I think your drapes sound super playful and the teal for a dresser sounds perfect. I hope you do it; it sounds like a fun project to take on. Good luck!
Thanks, Gemme. Your open space sounds very cool. Bet it’s nice to come home to. Will post photos when I paint the dresser.

Stamps are on my mind this morning. I want to buy some.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2021, 03:36 PM   #14739
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default On your mind

What's on my mind is not fit to put in print.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2021, 05:14 PM   #14740
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
What's on my mind is not fit to put in print.

homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: