How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,146 Times in 5,126 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Thunderstorms starting in a couple of hours. Then it's supposed to rain and storm through the weekend. Temps are all over the place, highs anywhere from 84*F down to 52*F; lows around 50*F. On Monday it's supposed to clear up and be partly cloudy with a high in the upper 60s. Looking forward to some crazy ups and downs and lots of rain and signs of climate change for the next several days.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2023, 03:56 PM   #4962
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weather Report

Very sunny all week with small breezes Today, 82F, far too hot I am going to have to move somewhere cooler.
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2023, 06:25 PM   #4963
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's 91 out and record high here this time of year was 93. Might have reached that today, not sure. This is my first look at the weather and temperature should be starting to drop by now. Anyhow very warm out. Grateful for the air conditioning. Even though it's just a small apartment they've installed two. Though it can happen the odds of both breaking down at the same time is pretty slim. The windows are very well insulated too so even though we'll be without power for a few hours next week it shouldn't be too terrible. Hard to belive we had snow just last month.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2023, 01:00 PM   #4964
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

A little warmish outside today, 86*F. Occasional rain showers, but mostly sunny. Quite pleasant, really. I have to run a couple of errands later, I hope I get the nice sunny weather and not the rain.

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2023, 09:57 AM   #4965
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,996 Times in 9,940 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

When I first moved to Oregon, back in the late 1980s, we had rain every day. Every day is rained that it is hard to believe how it never rains like it used to.

Now we are lucky if it remains overcast with cloudy skies or if rain even stays.

The past few days it has been relatively cool. Low 70s. Maybe sunshine later.

Or, maybe not.

I'm just glad Mt Hood hasn't blown its top or that we haven't had any weather tragedy yet.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2023, 08:44 PM   #4966
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default weather report

heat, heat and more heat.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2023, 09:47 AM   #4967
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

We have pearly gray skies today and lots of intermittent rain showers (we are getting enough today, I think).

High: 66 (maybe)
Low: low 50s (I think)

_____ ______
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2023, 05:44 PM   #4968
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

no raindrops.......i'm missing them
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2023, 08:52 AM   #4969
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Hurricane Hillary is set to barrel up the interior of the west coast and no one is exactly certain, but there are other accounts of strategic places on the east coast that got a month or a year’s worth of rain in 1 day.

<<<<<~~~~ does not own a boat or a raft and is very worried about the storm that is coming our way.

In other news: NOAA just released its Fall weather forecast. We will still have summer weather clear up until Christmas.

<<<<<~~~~ still mourning for those who lost everything over in Maui. I’m heartbroken for residents of that Hawaiian island.

_____ ______
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2023, 06:15 PM   #4970
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,533 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Its just hot! I'm finding inside jobs these days. I've painted the kitchen, caulked and organized the pantry, did a stitching project 😉, and soon to work on my closet.

Some of the summer’s most intense heat is occurring now. On Friday, all of Florida was under heat advisories or excessive-heat warnings, which were likely to be extended into the weekend. Record highs are forecast daily through at least Wednesday, from Key West to Jacksonville.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2023, 06:56 PM   #4971
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Weather Report.

68 today and super windy, beautiful day. Far too hot this time of year on a daily basis so its nice to have a cooler day. I can finally have the window open.
Old 08-18-2023, 10:44 PM   #4972
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Hurricane Hillary is set to barrel up the interior of the west coast . . .

<<<<<~~~~ does not own a boat or a raft and is very worried about the storm that is coming our way.
Is there anything you can do to batten down the hatches? Bring in the patio furniture (if you have any?) Stock up on water and batteries? I'm sure you've already thought of these things and more, but please do take care and let us know how you are.

In the 90s, sunny and hot here.

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2023, 03:40 AM   #4973
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,096 Times in 8,592 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Well, it’s 80° F right now and it’s not even 6am. Will get on the bike soon, hopefully before it gets hotter.

Hooping everyone is staying dry and cool.
Old 09-08-2023, 05:39 AM   #4974
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

It's 66*F right now and the sun is coming up. High of 87*F predicted for today, and rain expected all weekend. So today is the day for me to get outside and do something.

Also, went out yesterday and got my hair done. There was a lovely cool breeze even though it was hot in the sun, so my hair looked great all day.

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2023, 09:47 PM   #4975
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Weather report.

It is 60 degrees and that to me is perfect weather all year long LOL. Nice heavy rain early today (I love it). Suppose to stay this way for at least a few days. Could get cooler. Can't wait to get out there in the world again. Sick of all this Dr. treatment stuff.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2023, 07:01 AM   #4976
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,465 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Not really a weather report but the New York skyline today, caused by the weather, is hauntingly beautiful and appropriate.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2023, 08:08 AM   #4977
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

For the first time, since time immemorial, we will have summer weather until Christmas. When I moved from Idaho, years ago, to Oregon, it rained every day here, even in the summer.

Sure hope we escape hazardous weather conditions that others across the country have endured (like the years worth of rain in one single day, etc).

Loved hearing about the haunted NY skyline, NHPlowboi. In my neighborhood, spooky scenes abound: one neighbor turned his trees into skeletons with spider webbing and tethered ghosts. *booo*

_____ ______
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2023, 08:46 AM   #4978
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thunderstorms coming this afternoon, and my knees are feeling it.

Thankfully, nothing spooky about my horizon - currently sunny. I'm sure it will feel different when the storms come in.

- Prince
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2023, 07:22 AM   #4979
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,096 Times in 8,592 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

It's warm and beautiful on the eastern shores of Lake Michigan. The trees are changing and leaves are falling. People are getting out and about and the gangster geese are flying south (I guess they're going south, you never know with them). Saw a bunch of them in the air a day or so ago. Absolutely gorgeous.

Right now it's 61°F and will get to 77°F later today.

Am going to put on some lipstick, do some neighborhood shopping, and pat some sunshine on my face.
Old 10-04-2023, 07:41 PM   #4980
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Weather Report

today= 73 same as tomorrow.... Monday= 53 same as Sunday----lots of rain,. Welcome to Canada.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:

Tags
rain, weather