Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Jo Jo,

Have a safe trip down here. If you get a chance, you should go visit Cades Cove in Gatlinburg, TN. It is a gorgeous place and very historical. Here is their website..Enjoy: http://www.nps.gov/grsm/planyourvisit/cadescove.htm.

Have fun today,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Good morning everyone

I see you've all put out a lovely breakfast, so let me just top up everyone's coffee! Thank you all so much...sounds delicious.

I'm a bit flat out this morning, working on a deadline, but I'll be able to be a bit more leisurely once I get this done.

MountainStar...all the best on the new job - that's exciting! I hope it goes very well for you.

Thanks to all of you on the well wishes on the house. I just had an update from the realtor which is...no update. Evidently the new asset manager is still reviewing (sigh), but it's at least at the top of her stack. In the meantime, Scoote and I have decided to just say heck with it. I'm moving...we'll pack into her apartment...Rooster can camp on the couch...the cats will be cranky...the stuff will be in storage...and we're just gonna deal until the bank gets their paperwork in order. Soooooo.....I'm packing like a maniac, and the countdown clock this time isn't until a visit, but until we pack the car and drive away for good....in about 9 days. Wish me luck

Hope you all have a great day!

baby...will you still love me after I've pulled all my hair out?
Old 08-10-2010, 11:56 AM   #1822
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,591 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
G I'm packing like a maniac, and the countdown clock this time isn't until a visit, but until we pack the car and drive away for good....in about 9 days.
OMG WOW!!! Good call, you two
Old 08-10-2010, 12:40 PM   #1823
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

poppin in real quick from work to see how everyone is doing....its been a downpour most of the day today....but we need it so wont complain

and Jo honey of course i will still love you--but i did speak to the owner of the wig shop in the plaza across the road from me...she said she would cut us a deal so no worries

and to Jake,DC,Zimmy and everyone else who is sending good vibes thank you..they are much needed and appreciated

soon i will be asking everyone to remind Jo that altho i appear to be possessed by Satan himself that im really not and it will all be ok once we are settled

ok i need to get back to work--hoping it stays quiet and uneventful the rest of day bc my back is being a major pita today!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2010, 01:43 PM   #1824
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Scoote,

You are welcome...You two have been trying for a long time now to get this house, and unfortunately, the bank is dragging their heels. I meant to tell Jo Jo, that when she is coming down 95 through the Ormond Beach area, just past the US1 exit, FHP troopers sit in the trees on the left right before you get to the SR40 exit, so this way she doesn't get stopped for anything and there is some road work right after the LPGA Blvd exit. Hope she has a safe trip down from NY. If she needs anything, have her contact me. I will keep an eye out for any traffic changes on 95 and let her know.

Have fun at work, getting this Avon business going is rough...

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
poppin in real quick from work to see how everyone is doing....its been a downpour most of the day today....but we need it so wont complain

and Jo honey of course i will still love you--but i did speak to the owner of the wig shop in the plaza across the road from me...she said she would cut us a deal so no worries

and to Jake,DC,Zimmy and everyone else who is sending good vibes thank you..they are much needed and appreciated

soon i will be asking everyone to remind Jo that altho i appear to be possessed by Satan himself that im really not and it will all be ok once we are settled

ok i need to get back to work--hoping it stays quiet and uneventful the rest of day bc my back is being a major pita today!
Old 08-10-2010, 04:33 PM   #1825
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainStar View Post
Up early to start my day at my new job...I made some coffee...and laid out danish, whole grain bagels, gluten free bread for toast, butter, margarine, assorted juices, etc....have a good day!
good luck at the new job

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTulane View Post
Good Morning lovely Kitchen Patrons.

Here some and .. and a buffet breakfast of eggs, sausage, steak, oatmeal, grits, assorted fruit, toast, english muffins, and all the condiments to with.

Another hot and steamy day here today... has anyone seen Fall? Please tell it to hurry up, please and thank you.

scoote and Jo Jo.. I hope everything is progressing with the move.. sending you both good vibes.

Waves to everyone.. Zimmy, durrrrr, dc, morningstar...

For My girl...

Have a gread day Everyone !!

xo
Jake
dude, this summer has been the hottest summer i can remember. i work outdoors so by the time i get home all i want is a shower, something to eat and then relax in some a.c.

Quote:
Good morning everyone

I see you've all put out a lovely breakfast, so let me just top up everyone's coffee! Thank you all so much...sounds delicious.

I'm a bit flat out this morning, working on a deadline, but I'll be able to be a bit more leisurely once I get this done.

MountainStar...all the best on the new job - that's exciting! I hope it goes very well for you.

Thanks to all of you on the well wishes on the house. I just had an update from the realtor which is...no update. Evidently the new asset manager is still reviewing (sigh), but it's at least at the top of her stack. In the meantime, Scoote and I have decided to just say heck with it. I'm moving...we'll pack into her apartment...Rooster can camp on the couch...the cats will be cranky...the stuff will be in storage...and we're just gonna deal until the bank gets their paperwork in order. Soooooo.....I'm packing like a maniac, and the countdown clock this time isn't until a visit, but until we pack the car and drive away for good....in about 9 days. Wish me luck

Hope you all have a great day!

baby...will you still love me after I've pulled all my hair out?
Quote:

Jo and Scoote...dont blame y'all for doing that. who knows how long it will be before the bank gives ya an answer. good luck to ya both

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 07:37 PM   #1826
MountainStar

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/grrl/she/her
Relationship Status:
Singed a bit but still kicking!

MountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTulane View Post
*packs a bag*...
Yippee!!!!! Yeehawwww!
Life is a moment...revel in it!

MountainStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 07:41 PM   #1827
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post

dude, this summer has been the hottest summer i can remember. i work outdoors so by the time i get home all i want is a shower, something to eat and then relax in some a.c.

[/B]

seriously durrrrrr.. I am beyond over it.. I am scared to see what the electric bill is going to look like when it comes to the ac going.. the part I hate the most is trying to sleep when it is this muggy.. I was having this discussion with someone today.. that the weather patterns are off all over the place.. it really is a telltale sign of what global warming is doing to the Earth..

Be careful out in that heat.. and keep hydrated.

JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 07:42 PM   #1828
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

am i the only one that doesnt mind the heat?????
Old 08-10-2010, 07:44 PM   #1829
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainStar View Post
Yippee!!!!! Yeehawwww!

Did I hear a yeehawwwww?

Old 08-10-2010, 07:46 PM   #1830
MountainStar

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/grrl/she/her
Relationship Status:
Singed a bit but still kicking!

MountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST Reputation

yes :P darn darn darn - could not just post a simple yes

Quote:
Life is a moment...revel in it!

MountainStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 07:47 PM   #1831
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

Quote:

I think so My friend.. I think so. laughs.

<<<< scoote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:00 PM   #1832
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

** sneaking in the kitchen door with a big bag of chinese take away **

Good evening all, sorry I'm late

There's veggie lo mein, pork fried rice, General tso's chicken, stir-fried veggies...all kinds of goodies...even some of those awesome dumplings.

Hope you all had a good day! It's been a long one for me, but feel like I'm making progress.

Zimmy, you're a sweetie and thank you I'll be heading out a week from Thursday with a car load of zaniness...4 cats, 1 dog, the Rooster and me...and the trunk so full we'll look like we're doing a wheelie the whole way down.

baby....wigs??? If you want me to be a redhead you just have to say so!
Old 08-10-2010, 08:14 PM   #1833
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

honey with the wigs u can be a different color everyday of week!
Old 08-10-2010, 08:24 PM   #1834
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
honey with the wigs u can be a different color everyday of week!
That could require more shoes...and purses....just sayin'

You know honey, it occurs to me that the old thread used to be a bit of a matchmaker... maybe the kitchen has the same effect

* looking up at MountainStar and Jake *

Old 08-10-2010, 08:28 PM   #1835
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
That could require more shoes...and purses....just sayin' uh ur bald then for the time being...my apt couldnt hold that much ju----stuff

You know honey, it occurs to me that the old thread used to be a bit of a matchmaker... maybe the kitchen has the same effect

* looking up at MountainStar and Jake *

honey ur not THAT short sheesh!!
Old 08-10-2010, 08:29 PM   #1836
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
honey ur not THAT short sheesh!!
Brat

I'll look up and give you a smooch too.....c'mere
Old 08-10-2010, 08:31 PM   #1837
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
Brat

I'll look up and give you a smooch too.....c'mere

see this always happens when u spy on other ppl....ur a freak!!!

smoooooch me baby!!!!!!!!
Old 08-10-2010, 08:32 PM   #1838
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
see this always happens when u spy on other ppl....ur a freak!!!

smoooooch me baby!!!!!!!!
hey....you were the one with the video cameras in the yoga room

I'll take those kisses tho
Old 08-10-2010, 08:37 PM   #1839
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

why you always making this about me???? u were ther one perving Jake and MountainStar..and i told you NOT to talk about the yoga room....i dont have a license dammit woman!!
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2010, 08:40 PM   #1840
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
why you always making this about me???? u were ther one perving Jake and MountainStar..and i told you NOT to talk about the yoga room....i dont have a license dammit woman!!
I am not even gonna' ask what license I'm a little afraid to hear the answer!