Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > New Jersey Forums

Old 07-19-2010, 01:35 PM   #81
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry, I'm not familiar with that area at all. I even looked it up on a map and that didn't help any. Hopefully someone else will post soon!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 08:49 PM   #82
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink bfp meet for coffee!!

Here it is Jerseys... Meeting for coffee

This Sat... July 31 @ 3:00

Citispot Tea & Coffee
51 Main St
Clinton, NJ 08809

(908) 735-0307

This is in somerset county which seemed
to be in the middle of all of us.
Hope to see you there!

Please RSVP by thursday!!
Thanks,
Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 06:28 PM   #83
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Coffee cancelled

Due to lack of attendees... I am cancelling the coffee meet up for sat. Please drop me a line and let me know what might be of interest to you. In the mean time, I am going to post events that I know are happening in nj as I become aware of them. If you think you will attend on of these events... please let the rest of us know and we can try to arrange to meet up.

Thanks,
Ruthie
Old 08-01-2010, 05:54 PM   #84
BarbaraRyan

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Single and Looking

BarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Due to lack of attendees... I am cancelling the coffee meet up for sat. Please drop me a line and let me know what might be of interest to you. In the mean time, I am going to post events that I know are happening in nj as I become aware of them. If you think you will attend on of these events... please let the rest of us know and we can try to arrange to meet up.

Thanks,
Ruthie
Thanks Ruthie. I know it can be frustraiting - organizing a meetup and then having a lack of attendees... It was just too far for me. But I am up for something closer to South Jersey.

<Hugs>

BarbaraRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 08:58 PM   #85
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink Dance

I know it's late notice, but I just found out there is a Ladies 2000 over 40's dance at Top Dog aka Taylors on Rt 70 in cherry hill tomorrow.. Sunday August 8th. I think it starts at 4 but you can check the ladies 2000 website for exact times. I WILL be there. Ruthie
Old 08-09-2010, 06:15 PM   #86
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink Ladies lounge sultry summer social... north Jersey

Don't miss The Ladies Lounge Sultry Summer Social!

*EVENT DETAILS*:

Windansea--
Waterside Tiki Bar, Party deck for Dining & Entertainment and Dancing (we are
right on the water!)

Hosted by: Adrienne Zappia sicilianaprincess77@...
Date: Saturday, August 21st, 2010
Time: 5 pm

Join us for Happy Hour at the Tiki Bar on the deck at 5 (Happy Hour lasts until
7 pm--great food and drink specials available)
Starting at 6 pm, we will have a reserved area to dine along with our own wait
service.

Venue: Windansea, 56 Shrewsbury Ave. Atlantic Highlands, NJ

Cost:
I will collect $5.00 at the door from each attendee to accomodate our large
group (wait staff etc--this is venue policy to accomodate our large group)
Note: this is not a pre-paid event. You can order whatever you'd like.
Enertainment:
There will be a band playing outside from 6 pm to 10 pm. Starting at 10 pm, DJ
Frankie V will spin at the Dance party on the second floor of the venue until 2
am!!
RSVP:
If you will be attending, please email me OR rsvp by clicking yes or no in the
rsvp section on the site listed below by Tuesday, August 17th..
Adrienne

To view the event, please go to:
http://njladieslounge.qlubb.com/events/88163

Use the password: myway (case sensitive)

Not sure if I will be attending as i may be losing my job and it would involve a hotel stay for me... but here it is just the same.
Old 08-12-2010, 04:13 AM   #87
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink Broadway at the beach... singles

Here's another event. I have more info if you are interested. Ruthie

SINGLE LADIES EVENT "Broadway at the Beach"
ORGANIZER: Joan Gasper (LezyBordon@aol.com)

WHEN: 2:00 pm Show: Sunday, October 17

EVENT: Matinee Theatre & Dinner (2pm SHOW...5pm DINNER)

MEETING PLAN: Let's meet in front of the Theatre at 12:45 PM (inside if raining). I will then hand each party their Show Ticket & Dinner Voucher.

(***See Tickets & Dinner Vouchers for more info below)

PRODUCTION: "Accomplice" : An award-winning Comedy/Thriller by Rupert Holmes...

This clever, hillarious thriller is amazingly filled with more scary twists and turns than the Topanga Canyon after your third gin and tonic. Who is really doing what to whom? Shocking one moment is dramatically followed by hilarious the next. A gripping play full of breathtaking scenes, the hugely mysterious plot will keep you guessing and guessing and guessing. Brilliant production.

..............................GREAT WAY TO SPEND AN AFTERNOON WITH OTHER SINGLE LADIES!!

WHERE:

1. 2pm SHOW: Surflight Theatre, 201 Engleside Avenue, Beach Haven, NJ 08008 (cross street is Beach Avenue)

5pm DINNER: Buckalew’s Restaurant & Tavern, 101 North Bay Avenue, Beach Haven, 609/492-1065 (2 block walk from theatre)

COST: $52 pp (includes ticket for theatre performance
Old 08-27-2010, 09:21 PM   #88
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink Virago

Virago.. don't know much about them but they are having a few events in and around NJ.
September 3&4 8:30pm
THE SEAFOOD SHACK
42 1/2 Baltimore Ave.
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
NO COVER
302-227-5881

September 10, 11 & 12
SiSTERSPACE
Darlington, Maryland
www.sisterspace.org

October 3 TBA
WOMEN WHO ROCK
HEAR HER HEART
BENEFiT
at
PUCK
Printers Alley
Doylestown, PA
Old 08-27-2010, 09:32 PM   #89
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

TRANSFEMINISM -Screening and Fundraiser September 25th
The Jersey Shore QSpot and the directors of the film/fundraiser presents four
short vignettes that follow the lives of four transgender women working as
activists fighting discrimination against gender non-conforming people, specifically focusing on people of color and poor people. Strong, confident, and in command of their own lives, the four subjects of this documentary are not the usual "victims" of trans stigma and exclusion. June Brown is the
Outreach Coordinator for Rainbow Heights where her duties include developing
relationships with local social service agencies, clinics, hospitals, residential and vocational providers who serve LGBT consumers with major mental illness. Maddie Deutsch runs a medical practice in Los Angeles providing health care and support groups to the trans community. Bamby Salcedo is the co-chair for the Los Angeles Prevention Planning Committee's Transgender Task Force, and is part of the Transgender Service
Provider Network. She also serves on the Advisory Board for the Gender Studies program at Minnesota State University. Miss Major is an activist with TGI Justice, a national prison abolition organization working with transgendered individuals caught up in the justice system. Miss Major also gives lectures and presentations around the world on transgender programming and legislation. In 2008, she testified to the United Nations in Geneva, Switzerland about the abuses of transgender women of color in the US.

Date: Saturday Evening September 25th
Time: 7:00 pm -10:00 pm (This includes a question & answer exchange with the
directors after the movie)
Light finger-food and refreshments will be served.
DONATION: $25.00
Old 08-27-2010, 09:37 PM   #90
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink Dances

I have been to ladies 2000 events. They seem to draw quite a diverse crowd. Worth going!

Labor Day Week-End Events
Sunday, September 5th
Rehoboth Beach, DE at the Atlantic Sands Hotel
Doors Open at 5PM

Sunday September 5th
On the Ocean in Asbury Park, NJ at Paradise
Doors Open at 5PM

Old 08-28-2010, 09:14 AM   #91
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Bumptiy Bump bump!
Old 08-29-2010, 10:38 AM   #92
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Default Update from Joan

SUBJECT: UPDATE: Single Ladies Dinner & Theatre event selling out

Hi,
Just to update those who are interested we are sold out on our first block of ticket and working on a second. For those who are interested I would not delay since there are only 2 matinees this season for the "Accomplice" production.
Thank you, ladies!
Joan
p.s. We have ladies attending from PA, DE, and NJ. I am now getting requests from NY.

Subject: 10/17 SINGLE Ladies Event "Broadway at the Beach"
Comedy-Thriller Sunday Matinee/Live Theatre & Dinner Event

Hi Ladies!

Please write to Joan at LezyBordon@aol.com for complete details.

EVENT: Matinee Theatre & Dinner, Sunday October 17 (2pm SHOW...5pm DINNER)

MEETING PLAN: Let's meet in front of the Theatre at 1:15 PM (inside if raining). I will then hand each party their Show Ticket & Dinner Voucher.

PRODUCTION: "Accomplice" : An award-winning Comedy/Thriller by Rupert Holmes...
This clever, hillarious thriller is amazingly filled with more scary twists and turns than the Topanga Canyon after your third gin and tonic. Who is really doing what to whom? Shocking one moment is dramatically followed by hilarious the next. A gripping play full of breathtaking scenes, the hugely mysterious plot will keep you guessing and guessing and guessing. Brilliant production.

..............................GREAT WAY TO SPEND AN AFTERNOON WITH OTHER SINGLE LADIES!!

WHERE:

1. 2pm SHOW: Surflight Theatre, 201 Engleside Avenue, Beach Haven, NJ 08008 (cross street is Beach Avenue)

5pm DINNER: Buckalew’s Restaurant & Tavern, 101 North Bay Avenue, Beach Haven,
(609) 492-1065 (2 block walk from theatre)
Old 08-29-2010, 02:16 PM   #93
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink Bowling in central jersey

You don't have to be a pro bowler; all skill levels are welcome.
The 2010 - 2011 Season will be held at
Bradley Beach Lanes
Main Street, Bradley Beach
Sundays at 5:30 pm
Beginning Sunday September 12th
We bowl for two 14 week seasons (You can participate in one or both!)
The Fall Season runs from September 12th - December 19th
The Winter Season runs from January 9th - April 17th
Fees are $15 each week
Teams consist of three bowlers. Bring a whole team,
or join by yourself and we will group you with a team.
It's a great way to meet new people and makes for a fun Sunday!
For more information, contact B. Coyle
at CJRBowling@...

Come join the fun and meet new friends.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:20 AM   #94
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink Ladies 2000 labor day womens dance in Asbury

I have been to this event and it is full of women!!! Not sure if i am going this year, but let me know if you are going and I will see if I can make it.

Labor Day Weekend

Paradise
101 Asbury Avenue
Asbury Park, NJ 07712
732-988-6663
http://www.paradisenj.com

Wrap up your Summer here with.... ALL the Girls!
Sunday September 5th 2010, Labor Day Week-End
Party with Hundreds of Hot Women on the Ocean in Paradise
WELCOME OUR NEW DJ KIM DAZY
Resident DJ from Henrietta Hudson, NYC
She'll keep you dancing all night long
Don't Miss this Final Summer Event ....

NJ"s Ultimate Club:3 Bars, Outside Pool Area and Main Dance Club
Stay at the Empress Hotel & Dine at TABU Paradise's New Restaurant
Doors Open at 5PM
"Hospitality Hour" $2 cocktails for the FIRST HOUR
**Pool Area Opens to Everyone at 6PM**
Remember Monday's a Holiday
There's something for everyone in PARADISE
Old 09-04-2010, 02:42 PM   #95
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Bumpity bump... making sure folks see this!
Old 09-09-2010, 04:13 AM   #96
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Alternate Thursdays, a social/support group for lesbians of all ages, will be
meeting on Thursday, Sept. 9th at the First Lutheran Church of Montclair, 153
Park Street in the lovely town of Montclair. We meet from 7:30-9:00 PM, and
will be having our discussion format. We welcome discussion topics, so if you
have one, please come and share it with the group!

And if you can,join us afterwards at The Office for libations and a bite to eat,
so we can continue the lively reparteee!

Old 09-09-2010, 04:15 AM   #97
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Join the QSpot for Our 3rd Annual Mini Golf & Pizza
First we'll play Mini Golf at 2:00pm at:
The Fit Golf Center, 2156 Hwy 37 west, Manchester, NJ
After Golf, we'll have Pizza at:
Charlies Pizza & pub,
1980 Rt. 37 West, Manchester

Saturday, September 11th
(we'll meet at the Golf Center at 1:30pm)
$15.00 per person includes a round of mini golf and lots of pizza and soft
drinks
RSVP requested contact me (Ruthie14) and I will pass along your rsvp.

Old 09-14-2010, 06:59 PM   #98
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

SUBJECT: SINGLE LADIES EVENT "Broadway at the Beach"
CONTACT ORGANIZER: Joan Gasper (LezyBordon@aol.com)

WHEN: Sunday, October 17

EVENT: Matinee Theatre & Dinner (2pm SHOW...5pm DINNER)
(LIVE THEATRE PRODUCTION: "Accomplice" : An award-winning Comedy/Thriller by Rupert Holmes...

***********GREAT WAY TO SPEND AN AFTERNOON WITH OTHER SINGLE LADIES!!

(p.s.: You are near the beach in the charming town of Beach Haven. You could easily make a day of it.)
WHERE:

1. 2pm SHOW: Surflight Theatre, 201 Engleside Avenue , Beach Haven , NJ 08008 (cross street is Beach Avenue )

5pm DINNER: Buckalew’s Restaurant & Tavern, 101 North Bay Avenue , Beach Haven, NJ 08008 (609) 492-1065 (2 block walk from theatre)
COST: $52 pp (includes ticket for theatre performance, a complete dinner & gratuity)

RSVP NO LATER THAN 9/29! WRITE To Organizer for COMPLETE INFO including menu choices. Do not delay...matinee tickets go fast! We already sold our first block of tickets to women travelling from NY, NJ, PA & DE.

.................................................. ......
Old 09-23-2010, 11:55 AM   #99
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Ruthie14! Yay that I found you here!
dykeumentary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 03:11 PM   #100
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

dyke Ruthie14! Yay that I found you here!

Now where else would I be!