Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 11-02-2009, 11:30 PM   #1
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Are You Ready For Some Football?

Here is where you can chat about your favorite team. Loved college ball? Wanna chat NFL? Need a safe place to let your football passions loose?

Here it is!

Are you ready for some football?
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2009, 11:31 PM   #2
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

I just have to say GEAUX SAINTS! 7 and 0! Loved watching them beat the Falcons tonight.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2009, 10:52 PM   #3
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

The Saints are having a great season...I think San Diego REALLY screwed up by letting Brees go...then again, San Diego has let many good players move on to other teams.

Anywho...great job Saints!

Last edited by Mel C.; 11-04-2009 at 10:52 PM. Reason: typo
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:24 AM   #4
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Sooo happy to see my Saints making it a season again. Drew is a fabulous leader. I've got my Saints shirt again so I'm ready for the play-offs. I really really really think we will make it this year. Here's hoping for an actual Super Bowl with the Saints.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:02 AM   #5
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

I love football. I watch it all the time. College football I tend to root for West Virginia Mountaineers. NFL I used to be a Phili's Eagles fan until Mike Vicks showed up. Now, I am a Steelers fan.

For me, football is more fun to watch than baseball. I wish it would last 12 months a year.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:19 AM   #6
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

To think Denevr is doing better with my team's old QB than we are with theirs. I am not yet a Cutler fan and he has so not proven himself to me. He was recently signed to an extended contract for 2 more years. I certainly hope he gets it together.

On another note, the Saints are doing fabulous and so are the Vikings. I bet SD and GB are are kicking themselves right about now.

Lastly, welcome to Football Sunday, may the best teams win today.
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:35 AM   #7
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Smile Football Season is LOVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
To think Denevr is doing better with my team's old QB than we are with theirs. I am not yet a Cutler fan and he has so not proven himself to me. He was recently signed to an extended contract for 2 more years. I certainly hope he gets it together.

On another note, the Saints are doing fabulous and so are the Vikings. I bet SD and GB are are kicking themselves right about now.

Lastly, welcome to Football Sunday, may the best teams win today.
Hellloooo WolfyOne, my Bears Football Feind Friend and to Arwen for getting this going right away. (and yes, Go Saints. recalling that was all they had left still touches a place in the mushy heart). Andrew, I don't watch the Eagles anymore. I know they don't miss me, but..it's mine to choose.

GO Chargers, since I am able to go to their games and it is my local team..of course I always root for the Pittsburgh Steelers, my origianl homey's, growing up @ 3 Rivers.

And , yes, I agree about SD and GB.
Can you see, I LOVE IT>
GO FOOTBALL..
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 02:57 PM   #8
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I can't believe Cutler came to play today and the rest of the team didn't. Without Urlacher and today Tommy Harris was kicked out in the 4th play for punching someone, defense looked sad. All in all, win or lose, The Bears will always be my team.....no matter where I live.
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 08:48 AM   #9
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,849 Times in 510 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

Patriots fan in the house.
MsDemeanor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsDemeanor For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2009, 09:27 AM   #10
MizzSabra

How Do You Identify?:
N/a
Relationship Status:
N/A

MizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post
Patriots fan in the house.
Great, there goes the neighborhood.
MizzSabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:36 AM   #11
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Gotta love college and pro both. Attended the University of Nebraska in the days when they weren't aweful. Now i hear it every Saturday from my dad back in the midwest. It's different being in Atlanta where fans are in pockets, and not tho whole state caring if the win or lose. NOT and i mean I AM NOT a fan of Florida teams at all. And it's weird being in the SE conference, the conference which us so much trouble in those years.

Pro, I'm partial to Eastern, North and southern Pro teams, Pats, Vikes, Saints, Eagles, Giants, Green Bay, Browns, etc. (even tho they suck) etc. I am ready for some football.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:43 AM   #12
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,849 Times in 510 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzSabra View Post
Hey, I'm classing up the joint!!!
MsDemeanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 10:38 AM   #13
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile College Football Tonight...

Tonight West Virginia is playing Cincinnati at 8pm. The Mountaineer's have a 7-2 record. Then they have 2 more games to play. Tonights game will be a good one to watch.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 08:16 AM   #14
TheSqueeze

How Do You Identify?:
i am what i am
Relationship Status:
TeaPartyTart's Squeeze

TheSqueeze Has the BEST ReputationTheSqueeze Has the BEST ReputationTheSqueeze Has the BEST ReputationTheSqueeze Has the BEST ReputationTheSqueeze Has the BEST ReputationTheSqueeze Has the BEST ReputationTheSqueeze Has the BEST ReputationTheSqueeze Has the BEST ReputationTheSqueeze Has the BEST ReputationTheSqueeze Has the BEST ReputationTheSqueeze Has the BEST Reputation

Love love love football.

Chargers are my team, I miss Drew Brees but Phillip Rivers is a great QB and is doing a fantastic job. He hasn't had the luxury of a healthy fulltime running back. I would venture to say that releasing Michael Turner was a bigger mistake than Drew Brees.

I am a fantasy football addict. I play a traditional style fantasy game with my all mo' league on Yahoo. And play 3 teams on ESPN's Gridiron Challenge. I can be spotted running Sunday errands with TeaPartyTart hovering over my blackberry shuffling through scores and stats.
TheSqueeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 08:19 AM   #15
TeaPartyTart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I think "cupcake" has a nice ring to it
Relationship Status:
shackin' up

TeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSqueeze View Post
Love love love football.

Chargers are my team, I miss Drew Brees but Phillip Rivers is a great QB and is doing a fantastic job. He hasn't had the luxury of a healthy fulltime running back. I would venture to say that releasing Michael Turner was a bigger mistake than Drew Brees.

I am a fantasy football addict. I play a traditional style fantasy game with my all mo' league on Yahoo. And play 3 teams on ESPN's Gridiron Challenge. I can be spotted running Sunday errands with TeaPartyTart hovering over my blackberry shuffling through scores and stats.
Is this where I make the confession that I'm not only a football widow, I'm a fantasy football widow?
TeaPartyTart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 09:46 AM   #16
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

Well the neighborhood just got even worse

GO Pats!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzSabra View Post
Old 11-15-2009, 10:01 AM   #17
SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

Game Day! Go Vikings!!
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 10:25 AM   #18
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

GEAUX SAINTS!
8-0 Baby!
Old 11-15-2009, 11:05 AM   #19
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

being that i'm a supportive GF, i will be wishing the steelers much success.

LeTigre is wearing the jersey (one of about a zillion) and eagerly awaits game time.

(helmet and terrible towel are in their lucky positions on the credenza)
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:07 AM   #20
Eddie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't matter
Relationship Status:
Meh

Location: Why is it hot in here and what am I doing in this hand basket
Eddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST Reputation

Waiting for the Bolts to kick some Eagle ass today!
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Eddie For This Useful Post:

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports