Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

View Poll Results: Are you a Veteran???
I served in the Army 24 46.15%
I served in the Navy 5 9.62%
I served in the Air Force 7 13.46%
I served in the Coast Guard 1 1.92%
I'm a United States Marine 5 9.62%
I served in the Army Nat'l Guard 2 3.85%
I served in the Air National Guard 1 1.92%
I served in a Reserve Component (please specify) 3 5.77%
I served in the Armed Forces of another country 4 7.69%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-23-2010, 08:25 AM   #1
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default The Veteran Thread

Okay, Veterans Day is quick approaching and I thought we needed a thread just for us Vets who have worn the uniform of our country. Even if you're not American, shout out your pride of having served *your* country!!!

So, if you've served, time to sound off!! Mark your branch in the poll below and feel free to share some of your experiences in this thread.

Semper Fi,
~Theo~
U.S. Marine Corps '79 - '81
Old 10-23-2010, 08:50 AM   #2
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I am proud of all the sacrifices my mother and I made while our vets served our country in Viet Nam. All told four tours of duty. Two vets. Two wives. And seven kids to be cared for.
Old 10-23-2010, 09:03 AM   #3
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsarecool View Post
I am proud of all the sacrifices my mother and I made while our vets served our country in Viet Nam. All told four tours of duty. Two vets. Two wives. And seven kids to be cared for.

Cheers to you!!!

Military Wife/Spouse/Significant Other.....the "toughest job in the Army/Navy/Air Force/Coast Guard/Marine Corps"!!! ...and it really, truly is!!!

....and that ain't no Sea Story!!!

~Theo~
Old 10-23-2010, 09:13 AM   #4
Goofy

How Do You Identify?:
Cheesecake Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
I'm blushing

Goofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST Reputation

US Army 1999-2008

by the way Theo, I noticed in the poll that the rest of us served, while you ARE a Marine
Goofy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 09:19 AM   #5
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
US Army 1999-2008

by the way Theo, I noticed in the poll that the rest of us served, while you ARE a Marine

Hey Goofy!!! Thanks for *YOUR* service!!! (I was waiting for someone to point that out, btw)

Ya, "Once a Marine, Always a Marine"!!! Haven't you heard??

....because there are no "ex Marines".

We're Marines until the day we die.....then we go and guard the streets of Heaven.

HOOOAHHH Army!!!

Semper Fi,
~Theo~
Old 10-23-2010, 09:21 AM   #6
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

my father served 22 years in the US Army. he retired an E-9.
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 10:58 AM   #7
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Not a Vet- just wanted to thank you all for your service! I'm tired of the general US public going to the mall, while service people in the US are going to war! Not my quote- heard it on a documentary about Vets and their families that have had multiple deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan. Really struck me- you bet I say thank you when I run into service people in my day to day life!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 11:57 AM   #8
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

I did not serve, I really wanted to join the Navy because my uncle was in the Navy. I was young and stupid....I was NOT going to wear a dress for anyone!!! I will regret that choice till the day I die.
My relatives are Navy!!!

My uncle Ret. Sr. Chief

1st cousin Ret. Sr. Chief

1st cousin's wife Ret. Chief

1st cousin served in the Navy for 4 years.

Salute to all who serve!!!
Old 10-23-2010, 12:19 PM   #9
JoSchmooze

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, hym, mister or "sir", like I get called by strangers!

Thanked 10,989 Times in 1,627 Posts
JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation

US Army. 1969 - 1980
JoSchmooze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JoSchmooze For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 12:39 PM   #10
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

USAF 1976-1980
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 12:53 PM   #11
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

USAF salute

Smoke Angels
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 03:42 PM   #12
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I am so pissed by this http://www.autostraddle.com/hate-spe...cruiter-63569/ I could scream!!!
Old 10-23-2010, 04:35 PM   #13
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsarecool View Post
I am so pissed by this http://www.autostraddle.com/hate-spe...cruiter-63569/ I could scream!!!
Me, too. It is fine for gays/lesbians and us to serve in secret and die for this country... but not live as we are as human beings.

First- away with DADT completely and forever .... then we move on to Transpeople serving openly (or not, by personal choice), period!!

Although, I did not serve, my Dad (way back in the calvary- born in 1906!), brother (Vietnam Era Vet, but was stateside in the Army reserves for 6 years- was alergic to bees- no Vietnam jungles for him), a cousin (Vietnam, fought as a Marine), and two Uncles did- they were in WWII and Korea, one in the Navy, the other Army.

Now that I think about it, look at how many of just us here have several relatives (or themselves) that have served and I honestly feel like most US citizens in their everyday lives don't give a flying hooray (or even think about them unless something big gets televised) about our troops in these wars and what these multi-deployments are doing to their families and to them.

Maybe this is because of where I live? There is a base in Fairfield, CA that is within an hour from me, but I feel like people here are in some kind of fishbowl and don't get just how many people are serving and serving and serving. When I lived in Sacramento, there were 2 AF bases, but now I think both are closed.

Dunno... just on my mind.

Last edited by AtLast; 10-23-2010 at 05:03 PM.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 04:43 PM   #14
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation
Default U.S. Army

Yep, Vet here. U.S. Army 1983-1986

Fort McClellan, Alabama
Fort Lee, Virginia
Fort Ord, California
Keesler AFB, Mississippi

I served, as did my great uncle, my father, my father's brother and my oldest brother. Two Air Force Vets and three Army within three generations.

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 05:50 PM   #15
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default Marines

I am a Marine. (once a Marine....) I was a drill instructor.
Loved every second I was there , I lived my dream. Got kicked out for being gay. You can read about it in a book called "Conduct Unbecoming." By Randy Shilts. Long story. Too long to explain. The book doesn't state all the facts, mainly because I refused to be interviewed by anyone. But court martials are public record, so they got most of the info from that, and then some other info from those who were willing to tell their story .So not always accurate, or the whole complete truth, since it didn't come straight from the horses' mouth, so to speak. None-the-less the book gives you the general idea of what happened.
But don't think I'm bitter, because nothing could be less true. I love the Marine Corps it was my dream to be a Marine. Although it was hard to have the dream taken away, I'm always proud to say I am a Marine. I lived my dream, not many people can say that. Some people live their whole life and never know what that feels like. But I do. And I will always be grateful for that. If I could add one more comment, don't hold it against the Marine Corps, because it wasn't the Corps , just a few homophobic people in it. I had a lot of secret support, from alot of straight hard corps Marines. Doing things that could have gotten them in big trouble, to help me as much as they could.
Hey Semper Fi Oddz. I'm all present and accounted for.
JAGG
Old 10-23-2010, 05:58 PM   #16
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
Me, too. It is fine for gays/lesbians and us to serve in secret and die for this country... but not live as we are as human beings.

First- away with DADT completely and forever .... then we move on to Transpeople serving openly (or not, by personal choice), period!!

Although, I did not serve, my Dad (way back in the calvary- born in 1906!), brother (Vietnam Era Vet, but was stateside in the Army reserves for 6 years- was alergic to bees- no Vietnam jungles for him), a cousin (Vietnam, fought as a Marine), and two Uncles did- they were in WWII and Korea, one in the Navy, the other Army.

Now that I think about it, look at how many of just us here have several relatives (or themselves) that have served and I honestly feel like most US citizens in their everyday lives don't give a flying hooray (or even think about them unless something big gets televised) about our troops in these wars and what these multi-deployments are doing to their families and to them.

Maybe this is because of where I live? There is a base in Fairfield, CA that is within an hour from me, but I feel like people here are in some kind of fishbowl and don't get just how many people are serving and serving and serving. When I lived in Sacramento, there were 2 AF bases, but now I think both are closed.

Dunno... just on my mind.
I agree ALH, most civilians have no idea the high level of stress and the tremendous sacrifice our troops and their families make for this country! The divorce rate is high. The pay sucks!!! Children are born and go through much of their first years without a parent or parents which is not a good way to grow up. Children unborn can be affected negatively by their parents exposure to dangerous chemicals like Agent Orange. Spouses left at home endure unbelievable loneliness and fear on a day to day basis. And many troops after they get home often find themselves bankrupt, homeless and have lost children in custody battles.

The vets that are wounded all too many times do not get proper medical care and some feel the sting of this the rest of their lives. Bob Woodward (from ABCNews received a severe head injury while embedded with the troops in Iraq I believe) he has done some heartbreaking reports covering our wounded troops from these two wars. I cry when watching these reports and cheer their courage and fortitude facing major life-altering injuries and their families who are also affected. I could go on and on about the treatment of our vets; terrible!!!!

In addition to my ex-husband and step-father being in the US Navy; my father served as a pilot in the Navy during the Korean War. My brother served in the Army back in the early 1970s. Being a dependent of military personnel requires children to grow up in a big hurry and assume grown up roles far too early.

In spite of the fact that I have supported no wars in my lifetime; I always supported our troups!!!! And they did and always will amaze me the courage under fire!!!! I am ready (as I am sure many are ready) for our troops to come home and begin to put their lives back together.
Old 10-24-2010, 09:12 AM   #17
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
I am a Marine. (once a Marine....) I was a drill instructor.
Loved every second I was there , I lived my dream. Got kicked out for being gay. You can read about it in a book called "Conduct Unbecoming." By Randy Shilts. Long story. Too long to explain. The book doesn't state all the facts, mainly because I refused to be interviewed by anyone. But court martials are public record, so they got most of the info from that, and then some other info from those who were willing to tell their story .So not always accurate, or the whole complete truth, since it didn't come straight from the horses' mouth, so to speak. None-the-less the book gives you the general idea of what happened.
But don't think I'm bitter, because nothing could be less true. I love the Marine Corps it was my dream to be a Marine. Although it was hard to have the dream taken away, I'm always proud to say I am a Marine. I lived my dream, not many people can say that. Some people live their whole life and never know what that feels like. But I do. And I will always be grateful for that. If I could add one more comment, don't hold it against the Marine Corps, because it wasn't the Corps , just a few homophobic people in it. I had a lot of secret support, from alot of straight hard corps Marines. Doing things that could have gotten them in big trouble, to help me as much as they could.
Hey Semper Fi Oddz. I'm all present and accounted for.
JAGG

Semper Fi, Brother!!!

I knew you had been a DI, but didn't know you were discharged for being gay. That really just blows my fuse. Back in '79, all of my drill instructors, save one, were discharged for homosexuality as the result of a huge WITCH HUNT (yes, I'm going to use that word, because that's exactly what it was, back in the day, before DADT). All I can say about that is that 3 careers were ruined and terminated, and the Marine Corps lost 3 of the most exemplary, squared away, dedicated, motivated (and motivating) Marines. During my tour, I witnessed even more, even some of my dear friends, get less than honorable discharges just because they were gay. They have no VA benefits to this day, and that is beyond deplorable.

In the Marine Corps, there has always been a few good men and women who are "different", yet not all that different, except for sexual orientation, and I'm sure this probably goes for the other branches, too, but in the Marine Corps, we were always just a bit tighter. That's pretty damned tight, too. We served together, protected each other, had each other's back (in most cases, sadly, not in others) and shared that extra bit of camaraderie. I think that's what really hurt, back then and even now....when there was a betrayal, and in most cases, that resulted from coercion and lies. It was all so very sad. It hurt everyone concerned and certainly the loss of these very good Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines and Coasties was not beneficial to the service.

Yes, we ARE Marines. We don't make excuses or apologies for that. It just is. It doesn't mean that any branch is any "better" than another. Each branch is specially and specifically trained to accomplish it's specific mission. It has to be that way. That training is instilled in each Marine during basic training and it never leaves us. You don't go through something like that and not have it change your life forever. It changes how you think about everything...every challenge you will ever have in your life reverts your mind back to your Marine Corps training. When it's said "The change is forever.", that is exactly what they mean, and it is.

JAGG, as a Drill Instructor and Marine, you touched and changed a LOT of lives in ways which you will never know. I think back about my own DI's often, and I wonder where they are and what they've done after The Corps. I wonder if they will ever know how much I've been able to do and overcome in my life. I want them to know that I do push a little further, try a little harder and hang in there a lot longer......because of them.

I AM a Marine.

Semper Fi,
~Theo~
Old 10-24-2010, 10:07 AM   #18
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

US Army - 1974-1977
21st Military Police Company - Ft Bragg, NC

Ft Jackson, Columbia, SC - Basic Training
Ft McClellan, Alabama - MP Training
Ft Bragg, NC - Permanent Duty Station

First - Thanks to the many veterans and current service members for all you do and have done for our country!!

Many of you who served way back when, lol, knows what it was like to be in the military back then. Women were 1 of 2 things, you were either gay or a whore and that is how you were basically treated, or at least, that's how it was at Bragg. I was singled out (because of my masculine looks and the fact that I had a female civilian living with me off-post) and pushed by my superiors to "break". I was sent to see a post "shrink" to see if I was indeed "gay" in hopes of discharging me. Luckily for me, the "shrink" that they sent me to see was indeed a "brother" who just laughed and said well of course you are but made his official findings different, which of course just pissed off my superiors, lol. I was damn good at what I did, even arrested the Sheriff of Cumberland County for driving drunk on post, boy did that ever incur the wrath because I wouldn't drop the charges, lol. But all in all I'd have to say I'd do it all over again!

Proud to have served!
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 10:50 AM   #19
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,471 Times in 1,451 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am a Marine. Part of the Delta Company then moved onto being one of the first of 4 woman that became Gunnery Sergeants in the United States Marine Corp.
I am a Last challenge "Crucible"
1979 - 1987
Basics in Parrish Island - second home for me.
Stationed -Camp Pendleton
Camp Lejeune- trained for Gunnery Sgt.
Stationed -Kaneohe Hawaii as Gunnery Sgt ( My Home)
Served in Italy
Served in France
Served in the Phillipines
Served in Germany
Served in Guam-short stay
Stationed- California
I was going to be a lifer. I was technically ousted because of medical issues, but in my eyes, I was just another victim of the "witch hunt"
I am a Proud Marine! Semper Fi, I am a Leather Neck!
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 02:22 PM   #20
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Msgt USAFR 514 ASTS McGuire AFB
also Active Army 101st Aviation reg Ft Campbell KY and
Army Reserve 465 Transportation Co [/U]
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post: