![]() |
|
|||||||
| Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here! |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#18 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Preferred Pronoun?:
she Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply ![]() Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: In My Head
Posts: 2,817
Thanks: 6,333
Thanked 10,401 Times in 2,479 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I don't read a lot of SCI-FI but I do like some. Lately I have read-
Robopocalypse Daniel H. Wilson Perdido Street Station China Miéville Not so lately I enjoyed Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson I think I read everything Kurt Vonnegut ever wrote but I never could figure out why they called him a science fiction writer anyway. And that was years ago, so maybe they stopped calling him that. The Passage by Justin Cronin I do love Horror but maybe Horror Fantasy is my favorite genre. I'm not sure, but for example I liked Clive Barker's horror stories, however, I loved his horror fantasy novels Imajica, Everworld, The Great and Secret Show, Weaveworld…oldies but goodies to me. But I am a sucker for this stuff. I even loved Wicked. Another book I enjoyed - Good Omens Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
__________________
"Most bigotry is an assertion of inferiority and speaks the language of oppression, Antisemitism is an assertion of impurity and speaks the language of extermination." David Brooks The reason facts don’t change most people’s opinions is because most people don’t use facts to form their opinions. They use their opinions to form their “facts.” Neil Strauss |
|
|
|
|
|