Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-23-2011, 05:34 AM   #881
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,666 Times in 7,654 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

That was a fun game. I love when batters are able to slug it out.

But, both teams have good pitching, so hopefully things will get back to normal tonight.

I suspect Texas kept pitching to Pujols because until last night, he hadn't done much damage. Now, they might have to rethink their strategy when he is batting.

Good stuff.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2011, 05:56 AM   #882
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack View Post
Wow, Albert Pujols! He's a hitting machine!

Love how the Rangers would pitch to him, but always walk Cabrera when they played the Tigers. Whatever.I noticed that too, I thought, perhaps, it was poor scouting(?) I didn't understand it all...

And I love how Pujols did not mock the pitcher when he hit a 100 mph fastball for a homer, like Nelson Cruz mocked Verlander when he hit a 100 mph pitch for a homer. Pujols is a class act.
Ditto, class act. Very well respected. Ranks up there with Cal Ripkin.
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2011, 12:14 PM   #883
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,238 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

edwin jackson on the mound for the cardinals. derek holland for the rangers.
i don't have confidence in either one. but one or both has to step it up.
it's post season, that's what the great teams do. but i don't see it happening lol.
so what i do have confidence in, ... over the wall, many balls! lol

chris carpenter for cards and cj wilson for rangers, ... that's as deep as it gets.
for the 2 best teams, those 2 are really all you can depend on to give you a
quality start.

go cardinals!
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2011, 04:42 PM   #884
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by macele View Post
edwin jackson on the mound for the cardinals. derek holland for the rangers.
i don't have confidence in either one. but one or both has to step it up.
it's post season, that's what the great teams do. but i don't see it happening lol.
so what i do have confidence in, ... over the wall, many balls! lol

chris carpenter for cards and cj wilson for rangers, ... that's as deep as it gets.
for the 2 best teams, those 2 are really all you can depend on to give you a
quality start.

go cardinals!

So you anticipate another slug fest? Hm, that means a long game. I better take a nap.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2011, 08:24 PM   #885
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Holland has done well. He looks so damn young to me! But, just about everyone looks young to me.... hummmm...

It is the top of the 7th and Texas leads 4-0. Interesting. The kid is still on the mound for Texas. Boggs went in and gave up a home run..

I am for the Cards (National is my league), but I have to say I enjoy seeing "Wash's" animation during the games. He seems like a good guy and good manager- afterall, this is the Ranger's second WS in 2 seasons. I do like Nolan Ryan too. he pitched what, 7 no hitters in his career (most of any pitcher???)? And he was in his early 40's when he pitched his last. Some kind of pitcher! Have to give him that... even though he and George "W" are such good pals. LOL, actually, the love of baseball is probably the only thing I have ever liked about George W Buch.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2011, 08:46 PM   #886
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLast View Post
Holland has done well. He looks so damn young to me! But, just about everyone looks young to me.... hummmm...

It is the top of the 7th and Texas leads 4-0. Interesting. The kid is still on the mound for Texas. Boggs went in and gave up a home run..

I am for the Cards (National is my league), but I have to say I enjoy seeing "Wash's" animation during the games. He seems like a good guy and good manager- afterall, this is the Ranger's second WS in 2 seasons. I do like Nolan Ryan too. he pitched what, 7 no hitters in his career (most of any pitcher???)? And he was in his early 40's when he pitched his last. Some kind of pitcher! Have to give him that... even though he and George "W" are such good pals. LOL, actually, the love of baseball is probably the only thing I have ever liked about George W Buch.
Go Rangers.

Holland is young. He's certainly stepped up to the plate and displayed his metal tonight. Very strong under so much pressure.

I love Ron Washington. Brilliant manager.

I can't stand G. Bush. What connection does he still have with the Rangers other than being friends with Nolan Ryan? They need to throw his worthless ass out of the stadium.
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2011, 09:24 PM   #887
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Holland picked a good time to pitch the game of his life. Very impressive.

Love watching Washington do the "Wash" - reminds me of an overexcited lil kid with his bouncing and stuff.

Gonna be a tuff series. Still thinking the Cardinals can pull thru this - tho it helps to spread the runs out.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2011, 11:58 PM   #888
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
Go Rangers.

Holland is young. He's certainly stepped up to the plate and displayed his metal tonight. Very strong under so much pressure.

I love Ron Washington. Brilliant manager.

I can't stand G. Bush. What connection does he still have with the Rangers other than being friends with Nolan Ryan? They need to throw his worthless ass out of the stadium.
I know, and he seems to be at all the Ranger big games. I don't think he still has any ownership in the club.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 12:00 AM   #889
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

This is really an exciting World Series. Every game a completely different story!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 04:23 AM   #890
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,238 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

well i'll be dang. i'll never not believe in holland again lol. awesome, is what he is.

the homerun by napoli. he was so zoned in! that was beautiful. he had his mind made up before the pitch, ... jumped on it! loved it.

great defense by texas.

we know the ws is going back to st. louis. and i'll keep my non-confidence opinion to myself LOL.

go cardinals!
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 05:40 AM   #891
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Awesome! That home team crowd is adding to the excitement. This means we get to see another game. I expected a come-back fight from the Rangers, but NOT like that.

WHO wants this more??? to be continued.

gosh, this is great.
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 09:24 AM   #892
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow band View Post
Awesome! That home team crowd is adding to the excitement. This means we get to see another game. I expected a come-back fight from the Rangers, but NOT like that.

WHO wants this more??? to be continued.

gosh, this is great.
I'm loving this Series! So glad that Holland got out there with his stuff. Yup, the home team crowd is quite awake!

I think the Cards will be back with some punch, however. Both of these teams are determined and both giving baseball fans a great show!

This is the stuff the history of the game brings home to me. How many WS have brought some cheer and time away from worry about the economic mess we are in for just everyday people! I love seeing fans enjoying themselves at a ball game. Reminds me of the stories my parents used to tell about their "couting & sparking" during the Depression years at a few ball games. Some happy moments in the midst of a very scary time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 09:28 AM   #893
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Holland STUNNED me. I was worried when they announced he was pitching. I thought he gave his all. When Ron came out to get him off the mound it seemed to me like he was asking to stay in. Felice, who I generally like, even though he is a bit wild, scared me. But he did okay.

And yes Napoli did awesome!! Great hit. I swear when the Camera panned to Jackson I could hear him say (in his head) "Thank Zues that was not my pitch". or something equally fun.

Looking forward to tonite!!

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 09:59 AM   #894
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

I love it. Thrilling. Drama. This is a.great epic battle.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 10:05 AM   #895
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLast View Post
This is really an exciting World Series. Every game a completely different story!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
I love it. Thrilling. Drama. This is a.great epic battle.

oooo ooo ooooh! 2 -2 tied in the series. NOW I have to watch, sooo exciting!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 10:18 AM   #896
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

And which team will emerge as only one game away from victory tonight? Yikes!!! This Series is not following the home-team advantage code at all! Both have lost at home.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 05:11 PM   #897
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

I have my money riding on the Rangers. the underdog. The Rangers have never won a world series. I think last year was the first time they won their division. The Cardinals have won several world series. So, its the Rangers time.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 06:39 PM   #898
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

GO CARDINALS!

I like them because they are not the Rangers. I've still got a grudge.
Old 10-24-2011, 06:42 PM   #899
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
GO CARDINALS!

I like them because they are not the Rangers. I've still got a grudge.
I think Texas will take it though.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 07:00 PM   #900
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Okay. So I get that it's allowed and perfectly within the rules and everything...but it really pisses me off when they intentionally walk people. It just irritates me.