Eddie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't matter
Relationship Status:
Meh

Location: Why is it hot in here and what am I doing in this hand basket
Eddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST Reputation

Not looking forward to Black Friday
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:14 PM   #42
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

my trip up north
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:42 PM   #43
KayCee

How Do You Identify?:
Multifaceted Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a secret
Relationship Status:
And from my lips hye drew the hallelujah

Thanked 1,725 Times in 521 Posts
KayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST Reputation

um..my guy..actually always
KayCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 03:53 PM   #44
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

The first snowfall of the winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ChayT4uNLM"]YouTube- Carpenters -- The First Snowfall/ Let It Snow (1978)[/ame]

Last edited by Bit; 11-16-2009 at 03:55 PM. Reason: ahhh heck, youtube embedding doesn't work?? OH! it does! cool!!
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 03:59 PM   #45
D-Money

How Do You Identify?:
i do what i want :)
Relationship Status:
well, i'm not banging my ex anymore, so that's good ;)

Location: at The Pink Taco. really ... it's called The Pink Taco ;)
D-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST Reputation

thinking of the same thing as Bit (in the same city even!) but with different perspective ... concern for my baby driving an hour twice a day on snowy highways ... dreading tromping around campus in this crap til March. yuck!!
D-Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:10 PM   #46
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Ah well, Donna, my first response was "CRAP!! It's snowing!!! Because yanno, it's only NOVEMBER!!! And I am not ready for snow! Just say no to snow in November!"

And then an instant later I couldn't help it and I burst into song and started bouncing, lol....
Old 11-16-2009, 04:16 PM   #47
D-Money

How Do You Identify?:
i do what i want :)
Relationship Status:
well, i'm not banging my ex anymore, so that's good ;)

Location: at The Pink Taco. really ... it's called The Pink Taco ;)
D-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit View Post
Ah well, Donna, my first response was "CRAP!! It's snowing!!! Because yanno, it's only NOVEMBER!!! And I am not ready for snow! Just say no to snow in November!"

And then an instant later I couldn't help it and I burst into song and started bouncing, lol....
we've actually been pretty lucky weather-wise this year ... november isn't really too early for snow. it's been lovely these past few weeks, huh?

my little car ('89 Festiva) is just so unhappy with the cold and slush ... it makes us both a little cranky
D-Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:25 PM   #48
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

I can relate about the car getting cranky, Donna--and you too. Poor Gryph has to work in it, and he's got a cold.

This is our first winter in That House, and I confess that I've been wanting the snow to hold off as late as possible because I worry so much about him trying to get through the unplowed streets to the bus stop... I suppose he doesn't worry about it as much as I do, since he lived in Minneapolis for so long, but still... and yanno, the laundry needs done and the laundromat is half a mile away. This is not going to be easy in the snow, either.... just say no to November snow!!

............but then.... the girl in the snow globe can't help dancing, oh, look at the snow!!

Last edited by Bit; 11-16-2009 at 04:26 PM. Reason: typo
Old 11-16-2009, 04:32 PM   #49
KayCee

How Do You Identify?:
Multifaceted Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a secret
Relationship Status:
And from my lips hye drew the hallelujah

Thanked 1,725 Times in 521 Posts
KayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST Reputation

Well, now that I think about it..I'm asking myself how OUR first Christmas will be!
KayCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:50 PM   #50
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Ghost Hunters and 2012 on SyFy tonight. Then there is MNF.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:57 PM   #51
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

For Cath & Gryph,

Be sure Gryph wears a hat.

ox,
Andrew
Old 11-16-2009, 05:02 PM   #52
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Hi Andrew! Yep, he has a baseball cap today but he'll probably start wearing a winter hat soon. I'm just glad he has a ride home tonight!
Old 11-16-2009, 05:07 PM   #53
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

After a lot of soul searching counseling and prayin/. And talking to close friends I have realized that I am transgebdered. I guess that would explain why my relationships with women who identify as lesbian wouldn't work. So now I post this. And know the journey ahead. Thanks to all those who have hlped me find who I am. I now know that I need a transsensual femme partner who understands me. On my mind is the journey ahead
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 05:08 PM   #54
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

yay - I know the min. hy sees you hy will be warmed right up!
Old 11-16-2009, 05:30 PM   #55
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,471 Times in 1,451 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm thinking; I just washed 12 pairs of socks... I now have 11 1/2 pairs. I think I need to have a talk with the Sock Fairy to return the the missing one.
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2009, 05:54 PM   #56
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

DINNER SMELLS SO GOOD!!!!
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:14 PM   #57
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Nadler, God Nadler where are you? Stairway to Heaven always brings you to mind. Was it that night with DuBois and Stanley? Or coming downtown to every gay bar in town looking for me?
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:15 PM   #58
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Wow, our first flood of the season... here we go... all the fields are now a lake. Its crazy, we took the kids out in the van just to show them. Its amazing. Power was out for half the day... now all I want to do is take a nice hot bath... Do I have to cook dinner?
Old 11-16-2009, 08:11 PM   #59
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Femme who lives with A DayWalker
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares just yell for Mrs Day
Relationship Status:
Very attached

LadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST Reputation
Default what is on my mind

I try hard not to think at all........so typically all thoughts are a quick passing fragment of a thought, sometimes i see one i like and want to expand on but it's rare the brain effort tires me ,lol
and in the last few months i really don't have to think at all someone will assuredly tell me what i am suppose to think about something,lol

yes , this is sarcasm
LadyFlamezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:21 PM   #60
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

i truly have some great friends
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post: