Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 11-02-2012, 10:00 AM   #3401
txdoc
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Wrangled

txdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputation

I hope everyone has a fantastically safe and satisfying weekend. It is warm and sunny here. Going to be difficult to accomplish anything unless it involves being outside.
txdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to txdoc For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 05:39 PM   #3402
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening txdoc, clay, cuddle, Ruthie, morningstar and all the rest that have passed through lately

I am at lunch and just wanted to pop in and see how everyone is doing. I have work until 11pm, so I may wander back in....probably play in the arcade for a bit too.

Have a great weekend!
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 07:15 PM   #3403
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Evening loft dwellers .... yep ive landed UN Iowa land......
I hear there r some hawt postal workers here,

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 07:18 PM   #3404
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,708 Times in 7,723 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

hey hey dwellers!!!
Hope everyone has had an awesome evening. I have a really fun one!!! I LOVE to explore my Island! We found some really cool places!!!
Glad you are UN Iowa and there are hawt postal workers....but do they drive Mustangs..lol...enjoy your weekend M.S.
Just swinging by to say good evening everyone!!! Hugs to you all!!Later....Clay
Old 11-03-2012, 06:57 AM   #3405
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:29 AM   #3406
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Hey everyone. I should take the time to post here more often but I forget how old I am..LOL.
It's a beautiful day here in Oklahoma. 66 degrees will be the high light winds thank God.

Red is at a conferance all day that means I can get some of my honey do list marked off. :-)

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2012, 09:08 AM   #3407
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Off to bed very soon - driving in horrendous weather Friday and today has about done me in. Hope to head off home from Kuala Lumpur early-ish tomorrow since apparently it starts to hose down from early afternoon.

Hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2012, 09:44 AM   #3408
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning kiwi, Okiebug, Ruthie and all those popping in though out the day....at least it is morning here for another 20 minutes, I slept in!

I am always amazed how the internet makes the world smaller. Kiwi, every time I see where you are or heading to it is wow, all the way from there! I can't image about these far away places, but you found us on the Planet!

Ok, time for coffee, Have a great day
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2012, 09:47 AM   #3409
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiebug61 View Post
Hey everyone. I should take the time to post here more often but I forget how old I am..LOL.
It's a beautiful day here in Oklahoma. 66 degrees will be the high light winds thank God.

Red is at a conferance all day that means I can get some of my honey do list marked off. :-)

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend.
Okiebug, that is one thing I miss being single. I loved having a honey do list Have a great weekend!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2012, 09:49 AM   #3410
PhoenixNY

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Single

PhoenixNY is on a distinguished road

Don't rub it in about the weather..it's 36 here today...but thankful that the dog poop in the yard will soon freeze, it's way easier to pick up then!!
PhoenixNY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PhoenixNY For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2012, 10:32 AM   #3411
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Goodmorning all,it's been a while since I stoped in to say hello.It's a sunny 60ish day hear,I just got up and am haveing coffee.I had a long night at the pool hall,then I couldnt get to sleep when I got home.You all take care I hear more coffee calling me...later ya'll.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2012, 10:33 AM   #3412
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixNY View Post
Don't rub it in about the weather..it's 36 here today...but thankful that the dog poop in the yard will soon freeze, it's way easier to pick up then!!
What kind of dog(s) do you have?
Old 11-03-2012, 10:57 AM   #3413
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,708 Times in 7,723 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Happy Saturday Lofters!
It is 70 here. My AC is set on low, and kicked on.lol. I DO like a cool house though!!
Was out and about really early this am. I was invited to breakfast at Huddle House. I LOVE their grits, eggs, and bacon!!
Tonight I am invited to the State Fair. I can't wait to go!!! I LOVE Fair foods...rides...games...the smell in the atmosphere!
YES... I sure DID see my beloved dolphins here on the Island this am.....I love to watch them.
Looks like I am going to have an incredible trip right after Christmas!!! Can I just say..I am so excited!!!
Have an awesome Saturday...I know I am
Old 11-03-2012, 12:06 PM   #3414
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

afternooners....... loft dwellers and peelers
wow a lot of postings to catch up on...

haha ... clay ... yes you got it right, this postal worker drives a mustang but not all the time , the mustang stays in its own lil house and only comes out when its time to play.. lol ......
and the beach sounds awsome... that state fair on the other hand.. well.... just stay away from the games that are racing games... trust me on this one.. i use to work the games for years.. lol

OS is right kiwwi ... tell us more about your area.. pix.. how did you find the planet?? and were you born there?? how long have you lived there??
and a honey do list??? hmmmm well.... i have something for u ...
honey could you please create some more of your awsome stained glass pieces??

howdy Okie TXdoc, cuddles, spritz ... and everyone

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2012, 03:09 PM   #3415
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OS Butch View Post
Good morning cuddly. We didn't get as bad as they thought. Maybe it was the Derecho that took out a number of weak trees, but the power outages were no where near that last storm. It turned a few degrees and that saved us.
I'm glad that you didn't get hit as badly as reported. I have a few friends that had the same situation but others sadly didn't. No matter what is on the news when it mentions NOVA I always watch
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:45 PM   #3416
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Home from work and played a bit in the arcade. Time for good nights....Did I mention I have a breakfast date?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2012, 01:03 AM   #3417
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by OS Butch View Post
Home from work and played a bit in the arcade. Time for good nights....Did I mention I have a breakfast date?

wow how did i miss this???
sooooo come on how did it go .. or did it go yet???
enquiring minds wanna know.. lol

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2012, 01:59 AM   #3418
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Suffering from Hurricane

I am in New Jersey. The storm Hurricane Sandy has destroyed alot of the State. People have no homes left. They do not know what to do. There is no gas, no food and no electric in much of the State. I have seen some ugly things in my travels through the State trying to help out family. There are so many people here giving from their hearts. It is very touching. There are long lines for gas, two hour waiting time to fill your tank. Now we are on rationing gas. Odd and even license plate days. We have teams from all over the country working on our electric to get people relief. It is 30 degrees here right now and thousands of Families without light and heat. They are cold sitting in the dark. Please keep all of us here in your prayers. Now we are expecting another noreaster coming Wednesday. Only it is snow this time. God help us!!!!!!
Old 11-04-2012, 07:54 AM   #3419
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
I am in New Jersey. The storm Hurricane Sandy has destroyed alot of the State. People have no homes left. They do not know what to do. There is no gas, no food and no electric in much of the State. I have seen some ugly things in my travels through the State trying to help out family. There are so many people here giving from their hearts. It is very touching. There are long lines for gas, two hour waiting time to fill your tank. Now we are on rationing gas. Odd and even license plate days. We have teams from all over the country working on our electric to get people relief. It is 30 degrees here right now and thousands of Families without light and heat. They are cold sitting in the dark. Please keep all of us here in your prayers. Now we are expecting another noreaster coming Wednesday. Only it is snow this time. God help us!!!!!!
Welcome Sunny...it is nice seeing you here. What is going on in Jersey is horrible. I feel bad for all the people and animals there. Will keep your state in my thoughts
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2012, 07:55 AM   #3420
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post

wow how did i miss this???
sooooo come on how did it go .. or did it go yet???
enquiring minds wanna know.. lol
Yeah enquiring minds and all that stuff wanna know!!! Details!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature