Notices

Old 11-15-2012, 10:40 PM   #521
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,768 Times in 982 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_Fl View Post
Yes that's true but do you think Sleepy licks hys pillows?
Have no idea and don't want to know lol.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:40 PM   #522
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrocell View Post
Close enough lol was thinking surgical --latex etc.
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy me ... lol
Old 11-15-2012, 10:41 PM   #523
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Have no idea and don't want to know lol.
Well I do ...lol...I'm weird like that !
Old 11-15-2012, 10:43 PM   #524
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Well I do ...lol...I'm weird like that !
Then ask hym.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:46 PM   #525
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Don't look like hy's online right now though.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:55 PM   #526
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Nope hys not , but i will.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:59 PM   #527
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Quote:
Nope hys not , but i will.
go for it lol.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:55 PM   #528
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,630 Times in 10,239 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

You are correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitaSink View Post
a lovely bra?

ETA: Late show. LOL - sorry. I had the thread open for a few hours and just came back to it.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2012, 11:57 PM   #529
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,630 Times in 10,239 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

yes, a bra, feel me up...secluded area, the dressing room..lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
Hmmmm.... bra?

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2012, 12:24 AM   #530
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yes that's true but do you think Sleepy licks hys pillows?
While I do love my pillows.. I don't lick/suck/bite/etc to them... just thought you might want to know..lol

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2012, 12:54 AM   #531
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Dirty mind!!! Me,little old me.............hehehehehe
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2012, 01:01 AM   #532
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default mmmm mmmmm

have you recovered from my message? lol Better get ready if you plan to meet me at the next get together where both of us are at the same place. I like it, and it will be your priviledge to show me some new moves. .............don't mind me, FR says I have been horny this whole visit and she doesn't want the details of my vivid imagination. haha
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:01 PM   #533
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever View Post
have you recovered from my message? lol Better get ready if you plan to meet me at the next get together where both of us are at the same place. I like it, and it will be your priviledge to show me some new moves. .............don't mind me, FR says I have been horny this whole visit and she doesn't want the details of my vivid imagination. haha
Fever, please remember this is a game thread and not meant to be aimed at anyone (or really, any living thing). Thanks

Whatever you fear most has no power. It is your fear that holds the power.
-Oprah Winfrey
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:02 PM   #534
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Sleepy - I am still stumped!!! (Seems that I'm not the only one!) *Laughing* Still thinking!!!

-Oprah Winfrey
Old 11-16-2012, 07:21 PM   #535
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Dear *****,

I open you slowly as you have a tendency to seep your beautiful wetness before I am prepared. Your vibrant color greets my eyes and instantly I smell you. Perhaps I will brush you gently, or maybe I will slash through you...either way, I will allow my mood to determine how I use you today. Your wetness will end up all over me. My hands, my clothing, my body will be covered with you before I am done. It's part of my process. I know some who can do you and not get a drop on them...where's the fun in that?? If I'm going to do you, I'm going to DO you.

When we are finished, I will leave you...as wet as you could be. Only after you have dried will I be able to decide what to do with our creation.

Sincerely,
Not a master

-Oprah Winfrey
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2012, 08:13 PM   #536
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme View Post
Dear Sleepy - I am still stumped!!! (Seems that I'm not the only one!) *Laughing* Still thinking!!!
Can't say that I am surprised... lol

The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2012, 08:14 PM   #537
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme View Post
Dear *****,

I open you slowly as you have a tendency to seep your beautiful wetness before I am prepared. Your vibrant color greets my eyes and instantly I smell you. Perhaps I will brush you gently, or maybe I will slash through you...either way, I will allow my mood to determine how I use you today. Your wetness will end up all over me. My hands, my clothing, my body will be covered with you before I am done. It's part of my process. I know some who can do you and not get a drop on them...where's the fun in that?? If I'm going to do you, I'm going to DO you.

When we are finished, I will leave you...as wet as you could be. Only after you have dried will I be able to decide what to do with our creation.

Sincerely,
Not a master

I say the answer is ..... Paint???

The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2012, 10:05 PM   #538
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Quote:
Dear ~~~~~,

I like the variety you offer me. Sometimes you are soft, sometimes firm. I love that I am able to touch you and feel how soft you are. On those special occasions you allow me to nibble, lick, and even bite you. I also love how when I lay my head upon you, I can hear the noises you make. Sometimes I will even fall asleep there because it's just like heaven.
Is this an inanimate object ? or a stomach?
Old 11-16-2012, 10:18 PM   #539
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Is this an inanimate object ? or a stomach?
*Laughing* I was just trying to guess "belly" or "tummy" and was SO excited to be the first to get it!!! But my computer froze and when I got back, you had guessed this!!

*And I guess there is a fine line in the inanimate object rule for a body part...it's not really a "who" but it is a part of a "who"..input y'all? (kinda like the turkey one..but presented as a turkey to roast..thus food..and not a live turkey...i.e. animal - fine lines!) I say...as long as it's able to be defended an *it* and not a *who* then on we go! (and yes, I consider a pet a "who")

Confused yet? *W*

-Oprah Winfrey
Old 11-16-2012, 10:20 PM   #540
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
I say the answer is ..... Paint???
You say correctly!

-Oprah Winfrey