Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 11-23-2012, 06:41 PM   #41
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

Hello to all the new Planeteers! Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay here and create bonds (maybe something more???) that will last. And feel free to drop any of us a line, a friendly hello, or whatever floats your boat. Anyways, welcome to you all.
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2012, 02:02 AM   #42
TeamJase

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

TeamJase Has the BEST ReputationTeamJase Has the BEST ReputationTeamJase Has the BEST ReputationTeamJase Has the BEST ReputationTeamJase Has the BEST ReputationTeamJase Has the BEST ReputationTeamJase Has the BEST ReputationTeamJase Has the BEST ReputationTeamJase Has the BEST ReputationTeamJase Has the BEST ReputationTeamJase Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud_puppy1991 View Post
Hello to all the new Planeteers! Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay here and create bonds (maybe something more???) that will last. And feel free to drop any of us a line, a friendly hello, or whatever floats your boat. Anyways, welcome to you all.
Hello, everyone my name is Arin! I am new to butch femme planet and if you can't already tell a fan of Duck Dynasty and Jase is my favorite, love his sense of humor. I am a happily married 38yr old guy who is a down to earth family man, layed back and easy going FTM. I am interesting in chatting with and building new friendships with other FTM's or Butch Lesbians who live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth, Tx area. Interested in meeting other guys that I have things in common with to go out and enjoy doing guy things together. Bonus would be meeting other couples that my Wife and I both could hang out with. I enjoy going out with friends having a few beers and listening to all kinds of live music- rock, rockabilly, country, bluegrass, folk and etc. I enjoy concerts, being creative and artistic when the mood suits me, enjoy museums, bbq's, camping, road trips, traveling, movies, old school social games such as playing pool, dominoes, cards and etc. If you are down to earth, mature, but still have a healthy sense of humor and interesting in chatting, send me a message. Hope everyone here had a fun and safe Thanksgiving Holiday!

Arin
TeamJase is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TeamJase For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2012, 02:23 AM   #43
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

TeamJase,

Welcome,there are alot of great folks here and alot of information and stimulating conversations.

Hope you find a comfortable place here.

terry
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2012, 03:45 AM   #44
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

welcome to the Planet, TJ...enjoy yourself....lots of awesome people and information here...
Old 11-26-2012, 04:33 PM   #45
sweetee

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey sweet thang
Relationship Status:
very single

sweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello yall!!

Hello Yall
My friends all call me tee I am a44year old swbbw from Mississippi,Id love to talk to anybody and im as southern as sweet tea ....so thats where the nick comes from....I like the bucthy bois ...cause there so hot ...so give me a shout im sure we will have plenty to talk about!!!
Latters Bois!!!
Old 11-26-2012, 04:36 PM   #46
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetee View Post
Hello Yall
My friends all call me tee I am a44year old swbbw from Mississippi,Id love to talk to anybody and im as southern as sweet tea ....so thats where the nick comes from....I like the bucthy bois ...cause there so hot ...so give me a shout im sure we will have plenty to talk about!!!
Latters Bois!!!
Welcome to BFP

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2012, 03:55 AM   #47
Redsunflower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Redsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Hello

Hi everyone

I've just been nudged in the direction of this thread by lusciouskiwi so thank you so much for that. I fully intended to introduce myself before making my first post but I got a little sidetracked by some amazing photos in here...loving this place already.

I'm Val and I'm 39 years old. I live in the UK with my cat in a country cottage, close to a city. I'm a therapist with children in foster care who have the kind of life stories that sometimes give me nightmares. The children work so hard at recovering and they impress me every single day. I'm also studying for a masters degree.

I'm recently separated from my civil partner and not too sure about what to do with my femme lesbian identity after this loss. After 6 years together we had created the kind of comfortable bubble that couples do, so being on my own is both refreshing and a little scary. But we both knew it was time to part and mostly I'm ok with that.

I love music, every kind of music and especially when it's played live. I will go to any old gig just to experience the specialness of hearing the noise and being around music makers and lovers. I've played in a women's drumming band, orchestras and a rock band. I love it all and there is something so thrilling yet secure about being in a song or piece of music with other people.

I appreciate conversation about anything and everything, life, relationships, politics, tv programmes, gardening, vegan food, work, whatever. I find people, all kinds of people, completely intriguing but like most I can be shy to begin with.

I'm here because I believe butch/femme dynamics are special and exciting and need to be nurtured. Thank god places like this exist. I'm looking forward to making some friends just as soon as I've figured out how to work the messages and smilies and all the other features on here. Oh, and drag myself away from those amazing photos too.

So, hopefully see you around!

Redsunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Redsunflower For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2012, 04:47 AM   #48
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Well, a warm welcome to all who have joined recently!! Have fun on our Planet and I look forward to seeing you all in the threads... mixing and mingling.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2012, 06:46 AM   #49
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to everyone and enjoyed reading your introduction Redsunflower. Hope everyone is having fun.

I must say - it's great to have more members who spell the proper way! Just teasing.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 01:11 AM   #50
Sarafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Bisexual Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married but confused

Sarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello!

Hello everyone!

My name is Sara and I just joined this forum tonight. I'm 35 years old and from the Midwest USA. I work at a public library and also as a freelance writer. I am currently married to a bio-man (for almost 7 years; no kids), but have recently come out to myself as at the very least bisexual (and more probably lesbian), and ID as a 'femme'. It has taken me my entire life of always feeling 'different' in some way and yet being scared to death of that difference to get to this point. I'm still scared, to be honest.

So, joining this forum is a big step for me. I don't know what my future holds. I still love my husband, but we are very incompatible in a variety of ways, apart from me finally admitting to myself that my feelings for women have always been stronger. I have gone through emotional and verbal abuse due to his immaturity and lack of empathy and self-absorption (and childish temper outbursts). He is 40 years old, so I highly doubt this behavior is going to change. I feel like I deserve more. I also feel like I deserve to acknowledge the person I truly am, rather than the person I tried to turn myself into in order to finally 'fit in.'

All of this said, I hope to make some friends on this forum; I've been reading threads and you all seem so insightful and interesting. I have a lot to learn and am anxious to finally begin this process of self-discovery.
Sarafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sarafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 01:22 AM   #51
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Hi, Sara and welcome

You're not alone; many of us, including myself, were married for various motives, especially "doing what's expected". I am sorry he's treating you wrong; you do deserve more, no matter what your orientation.

Have a look around, get to know us and participate. People here are very welcoming.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:49 AM   #52
Sarafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Bisexual Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married but confused

Sarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by guihong View Post
Hi, Sara and welcome

You're not alone; many of us, including myself, were married for various motives, especially "doing what's expected". I am sorry he's treating you wrong; you do deserve more, no matter what your orientation.

Have a look around, get to know us and participate. People here are very welcoming.

Guihong, Thank you so much for your kind welcome; I appreciate it. This site is fascinating; I definitely expect to spend a lot of time here.
Sarafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sarafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 09:09 AM   #53
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

welcome to all the newbies...glad to see lots of new faces and some really cool nics.
Enjpy the site. Feel free to say hi...and if I can help any of you get acclimated here, give me a shout out...
Have fun...
Old 11-28-2012, 04:35 PM   #54
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
femme , with occasional tomboy tendencies
Relationship Status:
single,just me and the pup...

DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation

Not a newbie...but its been so long it feels new
DELSDAUGHTER is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DELSDAUGHTER For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 04:39 PM   #55
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

WOW! Look at all the newbies!

ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2012, 12:45 AM   #56
Redsunflower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Redsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST Reputation

Hey!

Just wanted to say hi to sarafemme and delsdaughter. It's lovey to see more newbies discovering this site. I can't wait to hang out with you all!
Redsunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:20 PM   #57
ArtistLady

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Single

ArtistLady Has the BEST ReputationArtistLady Has the BEST ReputationArtistLady Has the BEST ReputationArtistLady Has the BEST ReputationArtistLady Has the BEST ReputationArtistLady Has the BEST ReputationArtistLady Has the BEST ReputationArtistLady Has the BEST ReputationArtistLady Has the BEST ReputationArtistLady Has the BEST ReputationArtistLady Has the BEST Reputation
Default New

Hello I'm new here and just looking for friends. I am from AL where I live with my family of cats, dogs and fish. And... I'm not very good with introductions.
ArtistLady is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ArtistLady For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 09:23 PM   #58
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtistLady View Post
Hello I'm new here and just looking for friends. I am from AL where I live with my family of cats, dogs and fish. And... I'm not very good with introductions.
hi ArtistLady from a neighbor to the NE....look forward to seeing you around the forums. Feel free to holla if I can help you in any way...glad to have you aboard...you will find every one is very friendly & helpful..Clay
Old 12-11-2012, 09:31 PM   #59
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation

Not so much a newbie this week, more like a semi-bie. It has been so much fun exploring the site and seeing all the insightful thoughts people have to share.

I used to visit butch-femme and for a while I was so sad it was gone, but it's great to see it alive and well

To the moderators: Thank you for your time and creating such a wonderful place for us all to gather.

~MShey
MarquisdeShey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 09:34 PM   #60
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtistLady View Post
Hi, hope you have a great time here at the planet and there are quite a few artistic-art and crafty folks.

What kinds of dogs and cats do you have?

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post: