thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

In/on my nightstand, are the following items:
A lamp
a Kleenex box
a coaster
a copy of Bureaucracy and Democracy, which helps me sleep
usually a glass of water and whatever earrings I've been wearing that day
the only item I've ever owned made of real fur
a headset for sleeping with the phone on
some Burt's Bees for my lips
and a loaded .38 which I hope I'll never have to use.
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 04:26 PM   #62
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

pistol packin' ladies...hawtttttt
Old 11-28-2012, 04:27 PM   #63
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation
Default randomness

My BFP water bottle from the 2012 reunion.
The BFP pic frame I got from girl_dee.
nail clippers.
carmex.
headache med.
a candle.
eye glasses when not in use.

fell on the floor- lube

work stuff and things that come out of my pocket when I get home -
watch.
lanyard with work cards and a Husker lucky penny key chain on it.
keys.
debit card.
security license.
drivers license.
receipts.
cash.
work papers.
powerball tickets.

my weapon stays on me (pun intended)
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 05:00 PM   #64
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
When Ruff and I moved into our apartment it was all good. One day I saw what was going in around me and we got our little Chihuahua less than a month after moving in. She is one hell of an alarm when someone knocks and I'm thankful we got her

Zimmeh
They say that the best watchdog is a small dog because they bark.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 05:03 PM   #65
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
When Ruff and I moved into our apartment it was all good. One day I saw what was going in around me and we got our little Chihuahua less than a month after moving in. She is one hell of an alarm when someone knocks and I'm thankful we got her

Zimmeh
I did have a fur child that was barking her head off in the middle of all this,the nut case was high on who knows what cause he shure didnt think I would shoot cause I hollerd I got a shot gun I will defend myself while I was on with 911.He shure did some fancy foot work when I blew a hole in the door a foot over his head..they never caught him btw.I wa waiting for a ticket for fireing a wepon in the city limits but never got one...so glad of that.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 05:07 PM   #66
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

.. oh yea I forgot a rock paper weight that my daughter got me.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 05:15 PM   #67
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

In/on my nightstand:

my manga collection
Magazines
A Dalek projection clock.
my dad's pocketwatch
my knives
my kunai
a pocket dictionary
a can of Monster or beer usually.
my comics
a picture of my dad
some drawings
one of my many Stephen King novels
my greaser teddy named Maverick that my sis got me
a picture of my buds
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 05:39 PM   #68
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

Table 1:

** Touch-sensitive lamp that's been around since G-d knows when...
** People Magazine Puzzler.
** Hearing Aids cases
** Glasses case.
** Cellphone perpetually charging.
** Small blue/white knock-off ming vase with "cute" designs...{not mine!!} with quarters inside {mine!!}
** Right Guard Sports Deodorant
** Kleenex box scented with Vicks.
** Dragon's Blood oil

Table 2:

** Les Miserable{claire danes} DVD, Hotel Rwanda DVD, Bad Boys{tea leoni } DVD
** Are you my Mother? by Alison Bechdel
** Set in Stone by Angela Brown { }
** T.V. / DVD remotes
** Within {{**Locked**}} drawer, SIG-Sauer P226
** Bottle of iced water{which goes warm within 1 hour....grr}
** Haribo Gummi sour coca cola bottles.
** Lifesaver Sour Gummy Reds...{I like sour stuff}

Old 11-28-2012, 05:41 PM   #69
genghisfawn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14

Thanked 2,157 Times in 403 Posts
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation

Had to go take inventory. Reconfiguring the bedroom au moment, so things are disorganized.

Books:

Debrett's Guide for the Modern Gentleman (borrowed from a Movember VIP platinum club member colleague)
The Moon Is Down - John Steinbeck
Slaughterhouse-Five - Kurt Vonnegut
The Ladies - Doris Grumbach
The Ship of Brides - Jojo Moyes
Brave New World Revisited - Aldous Huxley
Farmer Boy - Laura Ingalls Wilder
Mary Reilly - Valerie Martin
Nineteen Eighty-Four - George Orwell
Belling the Cat - Mordecai Richler
Pilgrim - Timothy Findley
Women's Life in Greece & Rome - Lefkowitz & Fant, eds.

1 beaded tassel pillar lamp
2 mason jars for water
1 stick deodorant
1 pump bottle Aveeno lotion (for itchy winter legs)
1 elastic headband
1 plastic Alice band
1 egg timer (for gnaps)
1 sample bottle Moroccan Oil
1 teaspoon (I haven't a clue)
5 bobby pins
1 pair earrings
1 small blue vase, awaiting a blossom
1 bottle of Rhinaris (for midnight sinus headaches)
1 dust bunny curled up to the books
genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 06:22 PM   #70
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default i yam joyous...

one addition... a photo (from a photo booth) o' me sista and her bestie, ruf (ruth anne), received in me mail today...
Old 11-28-2012, 07:10 PM   #71
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

I don't have a large nightstand.

I just layer.

candle, body spray, hardback book, prescription bottle, mascara, almost empty bag of chex mix, little basket of fabric hair flowers, glasses, bottle of mio, a charger of some sort (I dont know what it goes to), random earrings, cold medicine, pink razor, lotion, eye drops, a coupon for vitamins ($2 off!!), car charger for my cell phone, one lone hot pink bangle bracelet, a framed 5x7 of Stargazingboi.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 07:21 PM   #72
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I don't have a bedside table I have a bookcase head board. Items include but are not limited to....My Bible, Qtips, kleenex, remote controls, water bottle, fan, lamp, dust, a pistol and my hat

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 08:00 PM   #73
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Oh yeah and I forgot to add ... next to the Ikea lamp with the paper shade on my night table there's my Glock 19, my LadySmith Revolver (it's corny but I like corny), my Baretta 92F, my pretty little Ruger, my 38 Special (that was actually my first), my Taurus Small Frame Revolver, my sweet little S&W M37, my Kahr K9, my heavily customized Kahr E9 (which is starting to bore me), my Taurus PT111 (I just keep it for nostalgic reasons), my EG Makarov, and my good old Glock 27.

Okay just kidding. I don't have a gun, though I grew up visiting my grandparents' farms and ranches where everyone had rifles, because they needed them for taking care of wild things that might menace the chickens or calves. And then my parents had guns, and I think my sister does, but I'm not sure. Oh and I had a lover who had a rifle, and she kept it on the floor by the mattress in a cabin we slept in sometimes upstate.

I think I'm processing how it feels to learn so many people here on the Planet say they have guns.

So I tried saying it too to see how it felt, and kind of rolled the gun talk around in my mouth and played with it, which is of course a silly thing to do. I'll never get a gun, but I do like the vocabulary of small arms.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 08:03 PM   #74
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post
Oh yeah and I forgot to add ... next to the Ikea lamp with the paper shade on my night table there's my Glock 19, my LadySmith Revolver (it's corny but I like corny), my Baretta 92F, my pretty little Ruger, my 38 Special (that was actually my first), my Taurus Small Frame Revolver, my sweet little S&W M37, my Kahr K9, my heavily customized Kahr E9 (which is starting to bore me), my Taurus PT111 (I just keep it for nostalgic reasons), my EG Makarov, and my good old Glock 27.

Okay just kidding. I don't have a gun, though I grew up visiting my grandparents' farms and ranches where everyone had rifles, because they needed them for taking care of wild things that might menace the chickens or calves. And then my parents had guns, and I think my sister does, but I'm not sure. Oh and I had a lover who had a rifle, and she kept it on the floor by the mattress in a cabin we slept in sometimes upstate.

I think I'm processing how it feels to learn so many people here on the Planet say they have guns.

So I tried saying it too to see how it felt, and kind of rolled the gun talk around in my mouth and played with it, which is of course a silly thing to do. I'll never get a gun, but I do like the vocabulary of small arms.
My first thought was....DUCK! You had me going. Were you Cagney or Lacey?
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 08:45 PM   #75
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post

Island scout you crack me up.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:49 PM   #76
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my nightstand?

My nook

An Angel nightlight that my sister gave to me, to remind me that my Mom is close by.

Dvd remote and the TV remote

Landline telephone

and on Her side,

cell phone

clock radio

a candle

the ceiling fan remote

and a scuba piggy bank
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 08:50 PM   #77
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb_U_taunt View Post
I am betting you get up before your alarm goes off, too.
hahahahaha SSSHHHHHH. What are you trying to say ?
Old 11-28-2012, 08:52 PM   #78
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
The 5 people on this short thread who mentioned they have guns next to their bed, are all of you serious?

I guess since the whole "having the gun at the ready", is so far outside of my experience, I sometimes wonder if people are just pulling our legs and I am the only one who doesn't know this.

No judgement, it just really throws me when I read things like this.

So, was anybody kidding (maybe you, Clay?)?
I have a loaded gun in my night stand. And one upstairs in my office and a rifle in my closet. What's the big deal ?????
Old 11-28-2012, 08:54 PM   #79
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
I have a loaded gun in my night stand. And one upstairs in my office and a rifle in my closet. What's the big deal ?????
Isn't there a GLBT gun club? I swear I read that somewhere.
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 08:56 PM   #80
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Are you telling me you don't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
hahahahaha SSSHHHHHH. What are you trying to say ?
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post: