Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Trans Zone

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2013, 08:09 PM   #2
justanolecowboy
Member

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
committed.
 

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: IL
Posts: 493
Thanks: 1,110
Thanked 1,957 Times in 458 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852
justanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I am thankful - grateful for this thread. I think it important for men of faith - to be strong in our faith - to express support and strength for like minded (brothers) for ourselves - and for those we love and care about.

For me - my strength comes from Him and I pray that I grow in His love and guidance everyday ... I'm not perfect by any stretch - but I strive to be a better man for myself - and for those I care about - (and) for me - that means - a strong faith and belief in God.

I've so much to be thankful and grateful for in my life ... and I thank Him daily for those blessings...and try to always remember all good things come from Him - and it is only through Him that I am made strong in all things and in all ways.

My blessings and prayers for each of you ... I look forward to this space to share and to grow and share with others.
__________________







Last edited by justanolecowboy; 02-26-2013 at 08:30 PM.
justanolecowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to justanolecowboy For This Useful Post:
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:43 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018