Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 04-02-2010, 10:35 PM   #1821
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

~*~ Dare To Be Unique~*~

I am a toss up between: Mommy,Grandma,Hippie chick,
Biker babe,Dancer,etc.
I dance to the beat of my own drum. "Of which I made..lol"

Today I was told , "You really shouldn't be doing that!"
The woman had a horrible look on her face. And her tone was mean.

BTW, all I was doing was dancing around in the parking lot.
I thought it was fun first of all. Second of all, I was dancing with the kids.
Ohhh ...And it was an empty parking lot btw...smiles

I replied:

Wanna join!

You would have thought I committed harry carry..lol

Anyways, It brought me alot of thought about being unique.

So to whoever she was...
THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME HOW IMPORTANT BEING ME IS!

~*~ SMILES ~*~

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2010, 10:38 PM   #1822
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,767 Times in 1,845 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

I must be doing something wrong.
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to moxie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2010, 10:40 PM   #1823
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by puregrrl View Post
I must be doing something wrong.
Why do you think that?
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:40 PM   #1824
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,117 Times in 3,759 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default Grief and my son is on my mind...and heavy on my heart

my son...
the house is so quiet without his laughter, his wit, his "I know Mom"...oh how I miss when he would mimic the "Cowardly Lion" on Wizard of Oz, so perfect that he even had the funny tail "swish" down to a T... he was so funny that he would have me laughing in stitches and holding my ribs! "Here Mom, I'll hand ya a tissue... but you gotta wait to pee your pants till I'm done!"...

I have never in my life met someone that had such a WILD and really wacked out sense of humor. Our favorite comedians were Robin Williams and Whoopy... they were his mentors. But I SWEAR he could give them a running for their money!!

Sitting here tonight, I really wish I could turn back time.... and stay there... just keep replaying some amazing times with my boy.

I Love you baby. I love you with all my heart. Come back to me some day, please?

One of my favorite times with him was when a little old lady said "He doesn't have eyes in the back of his head." and he promptly said "But my Momma does!"

Ohhh how time changes everything... and how Internet Predators and Pedophiles can destroy your life and your loved ones.

"Ed" (who is NOT a member of BFP)... you took my son from me, my beautiful, bright, talented first-born... you destroyed my family and have caused such horrendous grief unimaginable. I had to sit at the Christmas dinner table, the same day as my birthday, with you... after you took my son and "disappeared" for nearly a year and a half... just so I could see my son again. I felt like you were Hitler and Dr. Mengele all wrapped up, sitting there with a cocky smile on your face acting all innocent and "lovey dovey" to my Mom... who was literally DIEING of Stage 4 cancer and I had to spoon feed her Christmas dinner. This whole time you have just skirted the law and you think you know your way around things.... but I promise you, there is Justice for EVIL devils like you. And I will be there on your judgment day. I will be standing next to Saint Peter at the Pearly Gates... I PROMISE you, the day you come to meet your maker, I will give up my place in Heaven with both my sons, my Great Gramma, Mom and other dear family members to make sure you PAY!! I WILL have a Mother's Justice... even if I have to wait 60 more years (my gramma lived to see 94!), and kiss both my boys good-bye forever and see them in my Great Gramma's loving arms for the last time. There is a special place for Predators like you. It's far worse then Hell. And I promise you, that your actions and destruction has NOT made me weak and frail...I am FAR from weak...your plan backfired buddy. I may have been weak at first, but I am my Great Gramma's shadow... I have her strength and dignity, as tough as diamonds... The day you meet your maker, I will show you no mercy.

I share this here tonight, not to vent about the grief and anger... but to "drive it home" to people about Internet Predators and their destruction. PLEASE be careful and take care of your families and yourselves... because the old sayings "it will NEVER happen to me" just doesn't fly!

Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2010, 11:41 PM   #1825
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Mindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST Reputation

I am just wondering how it is that I can be completely exhausted, and yet, when I climb into bed, I then become wide awake?

Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mindy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2010, 12:56 AM   #1826
sweetcali
BFP Angel

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Yes I have a status.

Location: I ride a cowboy in Rodeo in the communist nation of the isle of cali.
sweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputation

The 10,000 lb chocolate easter bunny that the Easter Daddy is going to bring me.

sweetcali
sweetcali is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sweetcali For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2010, 12:42 PM   #1827
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,947 Times in 3,418 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

This has been a very busy Passover for me...I've been to 4 Seders so far and have 2 more to go - tonight's is a "Chocolate Seder"....yes, I am serious.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2010, 02:05 PM   #1828
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

ACORN, you did good!
Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2010, 02:50 PM   #1829
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,667 Times in 3,992 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

standing in the wind and carrying the song prayers to my friend's daughter who needs them....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2010, 03:03 PM   #1830
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy Suicide/Murder - This maybe triggering*****

My dearest and closest friend of mine just called me to deliver shocking news. I am really in shock now. Her Aunt was murdered. What had happened is about 3 weeks ago her beloved cat died. She called her and wanted her to bury her cat. So, she went over her house and dug a hole, and got a pillow for her cat. And that was that. She takes in everyone and includes animals. She is a lover of life.

Her Aunt is like the kind of Aunt everyone wants. She is the life of the party. She is there for all the kids, never forgets anyone, brings tons of food to parties, and loves everyone no matter what.

Then the next thing, was that her Aunt didn't show up for her card game. Missed a dinner date with her sister. It was one thing after another. Nobody answered the phone. Now, one of her cousins was living with his Grandmother (her Aunt). He was involved with dealing drugs - mainly coke, crack, and heroine. Well, when her mother went to her sister's house, she couldn't find her. The next day, the police and several relatives went thru the house. Nobody found her. Then my friend and her partner and a cousin went. They found her Aunt. She was rolled up in a carpet, and wrapped up first in a blanket. There were notes scattered about all thru the house, but were signed "Love, Mom Mom". Nothing made sense. Then the cousin was found. He hung himself by jumping off a 9 foot pier.

The coroner has to do tests, and an autopsy to figure out how her Aunt died. There were no obvious wounds, no gunshots, nothing. We all think she was poisoned. And we think the cat was poisoned too. Sort of like an experiment before the actual murder took place.

In her cousin's wallet was a note saying that he was "so very sorry". That was it.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2010, 03:10 PM   #1831
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,952 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

and wine....thoughts and sassiness
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2010, 03:35 PM   #1832
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Clean car, Clean fish, Peaceful Deck.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2010, 04:01 PM   #1833
fiercegrrl
In Memory Of

How Do You Identify?:
fierce femme grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
beautiful, pumpkin, princess, sweet pea, babygirl
Relationship Status:
i don't think it's in the stars for me.

fiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputation

losing my hair, eyelashes, and eyebrows is leaving me feeling much less like a girl these days. it's hard to look in the mirror. I hate it.
Old 04-03-2010, 04:11 PM   #1834
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

If anyone is trying to friend me on FB.....I don't accept unless I know who you are.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2010, 06:11 PM   #1835
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,794 Times in 25,669 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Bubble pipes.
Naughty fun.
Candy eggs.
Getting a good night's sleep.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2010, 10:31 AM   #1836
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

My nephew just called to wish me a Happy Easter. When his mom was alive we used to gather at their house and celebrate his holiday. i haven't seen him in about 5 years, so when I told him I'd be in Little Rock this year, I don't know who was more excited, him or me. He has 2 kids I've never met and am looking forward to meeting them. When my nephew was little, he'd spend weekends with me and when I had a softball game, he'd be my catcher, so I could get warmed up to pitch. I've missed him over the years even though we've kept in touch. I'm looking forward to Little Rock, more and more.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2010, 10:39 AM   #1837
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,827 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

+/- 90 days.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 11:35 AM   #1838
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,952 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

knowing there's a forever bond.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2010, 11:40 AM   #1839
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiercegrrl View Post
losing my hair, eyelashes, and eyebrows is leaving me feeling much less like a girl these days. it's hard to look in the mirror. I hate it.
You are beautiful cause there is only one of you. And you are you from the inside out not the other way around.

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2010, 12:52 PM   #1840
Ldyluck88

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Relationship Status:
not here

Ldyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to behold

It's a rather nice day outside, a bit cloudy but a good day to bbq. It's been awhile since I have eaten a steak, and it sounds so yummmy right now!! haha
Ldyluck88 is offline   Reply With Quote