Notices

Old 09-12-2013, 05:20 PM   #241
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

The dog paced a lot, sighed a lot, rolled his eyes at me a lot, and threw his toys at me a lot. We're on day two of day long rain with sever thunder storms. He's out of patience. He follows me around hurling his toys at me when he's bored. Kind of funny... well it's really funny actually. He has pretty good aim. (holds them in his mouth, aims, and tosses)

The cats, well, they slept on my bed, slept on my daughter's bed, followed me around, sat on my desk staring at me while I worked, sat on my daughters desk staring at her while she worked, threw litter around the basement, ate, slept some more.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2013, 10:51 PM   #242
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Gosh, Hollylane, looking at those shoes makes me want to chew them up!

Only joking around ...
J-U-S-T K-I-D-D-I-N-G HOLLYLANE!
I swear, I swear!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2013, 02:20 AM   #243
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Reminded me that I am loved and needed the second I walked in the door. Oh and just now in a not so patient polite way reminded daddy that he needs to go to bed because well she is tired so I must be...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2013, 01:13 PM   #244
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

This morning I asked the KKs (Kelly and Kevin) if they wanted steak or chicken cooked on the grill for dinner tonight and that they must choose just one.

A little later ...
I took a couple of packs from the freezer to defrost. One package of London Broil containing two large steaks. The other is a 20 piece chicken thigh pack - boneless and skinless.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2013, 05:22 PM   #245
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Not mine, but this is darn cute.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2013, 07:27 PM   #246
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday, Chessie drooled on my prom dress. While I am certain this was a compliment, it also means I have to take it to the cleaners this week.

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2013, 09:02 PM   #247
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

3 pets were groomed today. I am still amazed, with every visit, that the mobile groomer charges less than Petsmart grooming does for 2 dogs being groomed. He doesn't insist that my cats be sedated for grooming, he does a better job grooming my dogs, and every one of my animals is calm and happy in his hands. When I bring my boys home from Petsmart grooming, they are the ones that could use a sedative, because they are over-the-top stressed out when they come home.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2013, 09:33 PM   #248
SaltyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Dax ran around in circles before we went out for his walk...we came in..he ate and then jumped onto the couch and into my lap...holding me down with his paws and put a licking on my face....that boy is happy to see me no matter the hour I get home...
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2013, 05:38 PM   #249
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Babygirl pup is snoozing right next to me since It's my day off. Soon we'll be off to pick up momma from work and she'll enjoy the ride in the car.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2013, 05:46 PM   #250
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

Hi,

my baby kitty has a paper fetish and I have to keep tissues and other paper products out of reach or she will eat them.

Yesterday I had a tissue next to the computer and the kitty was laying close to the computer and then I saw a little paw slowly reach for the tissue so I wrapped may hand around her paw and made her hold my hand for a while. It is not unusual for my kitties to hold my hand they seem to like. Hahaha!

Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2013, 05:56 PM   #251
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,325 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Not my pet but it brought back warm memories of Boo Boo Jenny

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2013, 10:06 PM   #252
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

If you're needing a giggle, this is IT!

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2013, 01:15 AM   #253
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Both my cats are my babies and were saved from bad situations.
Since I have had them, they have become quite happy and have created wonderful personalities.

Angel who will be 22 years old has begun collecting socks..lol She roams through the house speaking in a soft meow. And one by one brings in the socks and puts them in a pile. Then talks to them..lol
I think shes regressing and thinks they are her babies...IDK
But it is cute to watch.

Taquilla which is 5 in october is diffrently abled and very very lovable.
His talet is playing fetch.
You toss a bottle cap or rolled up piece of paper and he retrieves it and brings it to your feet.
This goes on untill you say enough usually.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2013, 05:49 AM   #254
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

While I was out .Someone shut my kitty in my bathroom because the fire alarm was malfunctioning and we had to have people in and out and they didn't want her getting outside. Whoever did this forgot to let her out so when I got back she had peed on my floor >> Someone is gonna get a chewing out.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:09 PM   #255
MsBluem

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones are fine
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 1,845 Times in 372 Posts
MsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST Reputation

My goofy cat has moved her daytime perch from the space between my dish strainer and the wall to my stove. She had never once taken an interest and now I constantly have to move her. I don't know what to do to keep her off of there but I'm burning through way too many cleaning wipes now that she's made that her roost. haha
Old 09-24-2013, 08:23 PM   #256
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_boi View Post
While I was out .Someone shut my kitty in my bathroom because the fire alarm was malfunctioning and we had to have people in and out and they didn't want her getting outside. Whoever did this forgot to let her out so when I got back she had peed on my floor >> Someone is gonna get a chewing out.
But better than her getting out of the house completely, no?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2013, 08:47 PM   #257
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

When I had cats in the house we has a kitten names Wickett,she was as sweet as she could be,then for some reason she started peeing in my sons house shoes.No matter where he hid them she found them then peed away.Being James had just come hove from the sand trap as he called it,it being Saudi Arabia he had been dusting all his shoes with Dr,shoels foot powder wich really cranks the kittys watch.So I bought some diffrent powder and she quit,I wish we had figured it out sooner cause she ruined a couple of pain of dress uniform shoes along with it.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2013, 11:19 PM   #258
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Apparently, Chessie doesn't have a hearing deficit as I suspected. No habla Ingles, habla Español.

The kids are panicking. They do not like seeing the luggage. They have an unreasonable fear that they will be left without kibble, and pets. Luckily, their mother has planned for a house sitter, and no pet shall feel left behind, or the rumbly in the tumbly.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2013, 06:17 AM   #259
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
Apparently, Chessie doesn't have a hearing deficit as I suspected. No habla Ingles, habla Español.

The kids are panicking. They do not like seeing the luggage. They have an unreasonable fear that they will be left without kibble, and pets. Luckily, their mother has planned for a house sitter, and no pet shall feel left behind, or the rumbly in the tumbly.
Every time I pack to go somewhere (we go away on weekends a lot in the summer), my dog follows the suitcase, wherever it goes in the house, until he is put in the car. He wants to make sure he is going with Daddy (he knows that sometimes he doesn't get to go...he does get to stay with Grandmom, though!).

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2013, 07:36 AM   #260
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

She won't stop barking and growling at anything and everything/everyone that goes past outside. The lil shit. I'm gonna be gone from home for the next 5 days and I think she is gonna freak! I hope she's a good babygirl pup for momma. .
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets