Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default even the Bunny is tired of winter

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2014, 07:14 AM   #17682
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Butch who desires femme company.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Thanked 3,359 Times in 626 Posts
Happy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST Reputation

Old 04-18-2014, 01:13 PM   #17683
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Go_Lucky View Post
I challenge you to graphically represent a switch
Old 04-18-2014, 03:04 PM   #17684
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Never taught me about this in Catholic school....hm

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2014, 05:41 PM   #17685
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default zinnias

This year I intend to plant zinnia flowers. My grandmother always had them going on in the warm months.

It took 2 years for me to get calla lily flowers from the bulbs I purchased. After being successful with the callas, time to move to something different.

I loved my grandmother so much. She was a great woman. I will plant the zinnias in honor of her.

I'm not really all that fond of flowers but it will be an interesting little outdoor side project.

I have the seeds and watched some youtube growing instructionals. Intend to germinate them this weekend. As I understand, it will be 5 to 10 days from germination date before I can put them in the ground.

I'll post along the way about how this little endeavor rolls out. Should be a stroll in the park, right?

PLANT ZINNIAS THEY SAID
IT WILL BE FUN THEY SAID
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2014, 06:49 AM   #17686
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Happy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST Reputation

KFC 'sorry' after lesbian couple are kicked out of Bath restaurant for 'heavy petting'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...g-9268654.html

Exactly what is the big deal KFC? Wasn't your restaurant founded by 'Carnal Sanders'?
Old 04-19-2014, 08:41 AM   #17687
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Go_Lucky View Post
KFC 'sorry' after lesbian couple are kicked out of Bath restaurant for 'heavy petting'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...g-9268654.html

Exactly what is the big deal KFC? Wasn't your restaurant founded by 'Carnal Sanders'?

True, a gay couple would be judged more harshly for making out in a restaurant, than a straight couple, but honestly I don't want to see anyone, straight or gay, making out in a restaurant where I'm having a meal. When people make out in a public place, they're treating the other people in there, like furniture. It's rude. What did the two women expect, to be given a pass because they're lesbians?
Old 04-19-2014, 09:19 AM   #17688
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default lol, that's right.

Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Smiling For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2014, 03:43 PM   #17689
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2014, 07:08 PM   #17690
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

No offense, honestly, and I do know this is a place to post random stuff...but would be great if more of us posted our original thoughts from time to time, here, even if they aren't all "neat" or " slick and eye catching".

I know we often find clever marketed phrases on tee-shirts, coffee cups etc,etc. that we can relate to. They are often fun and have their place but lately I feel a bit like I'm reading way too much life as seen through a bumper sticker.

Me, I'm old school. I figure that it takes a lot more to figuring out your sh*t than a bumper sticker or even 10. Yes, yes, it's fun; no, no glib isn't going to get you past the first 10-second chuckle. Oh, and I do know that many of us aren't looking for deep meaning and a few chuckles are worth their weight in gold.

BTW This isn't a hard stand and if you've an eloquent convincing argument as to why bumper/tees may carry the "Meaning of Life", please let me know.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2014, 06:32 AM   #17691
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
No offense, honestly, and I do know this is a place to post random stuff...but would be great if more of us posted our original thoughts from time to time, here, even if they aren't all "neat" or " slick and eye catching".

I know we often find clever marketed phrases on tee-shirts, coffee cups etc,etc. that we can relate to. They are often fun and have their place but lately I feel a bit like I'm reading way too much life as seen through a bumper sticker.

Me, I'm old school. I figure that it takes a lot more to figuring out your sh*t than a bumper sticker or even 10. Yes, yes, it's fun; no, no glib isn't going to get you past the first 10-second chuckle. Oh, and I do know that many of us aren't looking for deep meaning and a few chuckles are worth their weight in gold.

BTW This isn't a hard stand and if you've an eloquent convincing argument as to why bumper/tees may carry the "Meaning of Life", please let me know.
Old 04-20-2014, 08:12 AM   #17692
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Easter. Easter. Bang-Bang!

May you enjoy a basket full of fun today. And, to all the stoners, as if you needed another day to celebrate 420!
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2014, 09:22 AM   #17693
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation
Default happy easter!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2014, 10:01 AM   #17694
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
this may not be an eloquent convincing argument...but here goes...I like the "bumper stickers" because they get the point across and are short and sweet....the are also open to interpretation and can mean whatever you want them to mean...so...in order to avoid judgment and misunderstanding...I will continue to post "bumper stickers." okthanksbye
cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2014, 10:26 AM   #17695
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

some ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-20-2014, 10:43 AM   #17696
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Default Italian Easter bread. Miss having access to this stuff.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2014, 11:02 AM   #17697
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Old 04-20-2014, 11:32 AM   #17698
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket26 View Post
this may not be an eloquent convincing argument...but here goes...I like the "bumper stickers" because they get the point across and are short and sweet....the are also open to interpretation and can mean whatever you want them to mean...so...in order to avoid judgment and misunderstanding...I will continue to post "bumper stickers." okthanksbye
Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post

I come here for the laughs.

The punchy sayings and funny cartoons do that for me.

Often, they allude to irony, trends in popular culture, and human fallibility. Gotta keep a sense of humor or that stuff can get you down.

And they are often original.

But Colette, I like what you're talking about, too—which I think is some kind of original perspective or observation on some facet of life. Bring it on!

There's room for it all.
Old 04-20-2014, 06:15 PM   #17699
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Old 04-20-2014, 07:40 PM   #17700
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Yes Ginger, thanks. All I'm really saying is that sometimes I figure we are beginning to forget how to form and articulate our own views, our own humour, as we increasingly use these "pre-fab" sayings: the way we pick items off a menu...sentiments off a Hallmark Card, humour off a bumper sticker.

All of this is not to say there isn't some wonderful, insightful humour to be had in a great cartoon (The New Yorker is renowned for those) but sometimes I think that our own takes can be just as dead-on-funny or profound and I suppose that I admire those original thoughts and efforts more. Not everyone can write well or wants to, but I do love seeing an original well turned short phrase and I wish more of us made that effort before we lose the skill altogether.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff