Old 04-21-2014, 05:25 PM   #16661
Nic

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FtM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I am her North and she is my Star.

Nic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST Reputation

Coming home to a happy, smiling girl who was practically dancing with excitement. What's the scoop? She found me the perfect Christmas present today. $5 says she can't keep the secret that long, espcially not under threat of tickling.

"Trust is a verb."

Street Buddha
Nic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nic For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2014, 08:51 PM   #16662
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I never smile, cuz it makes people think I'm up to something. Naaa the gils meeting me at the end of the driveway made me smile today. They looked so funny running back up in the yard...waddle waddle waddle

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2014, 09:47 PM   #16663
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
I never smile, cuz it makes people think I'm up to something. Naaa the gils meeting me at the end of the driveway made me smile today. They looked so funny running back up in the yard...waddle waddle waddle

Gils? *Shaking my head at my goof ball roommate*... we have a total of 21 critters here...some farm critters some pets...but I didn't know we had any gils unless you brought something new home? ...I hope I don't have to feed anything tomorrow that has gils???

I think my goofy roommate is talking about guinea birds??

Waddle waddle waddle :P
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2014, 11:29 PM   #16664
WildHorses

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch/Big Heart/Rough Edge
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, She, Hym, Whatever, it really does not matter but do NOT call me lady!
Relationship Status:
Crazy over Genesis!

Thanked 2,425 Times in 917 Posts
WildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST Reputation

She did by calling.

There's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's sent away.

Sarah Kay

WildHorses is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WildHorses For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2014, 07:52 AM   #16665
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I went down cellar to finish up my daughter's wash...and start my own....

She had found the sidewalk chalk I keep around for my niece and nephew...and drew a gorgeous picture on the cement wall at the bottom of the stairs...

She's so artistic...and wonderful. I'm so proud of my baby <3
Old 04-22-2014, 06:24 PM   #16666
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default He is so talented!

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2014, 06:49 PM   #16667
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation
Default this story made me smile

http://www.dailydot.com/lifestyle/le...mblr-reaction/
cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2014, 06:59 PM   #16668
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I went hiking after work today. I was headed back to my car when I saw a couple coming up the trail towards me.
As I got closer, I heard them talking about how beautiful an old barn foundation was that they found on the trail. I got to talking to them ( and shared a secret in the stones of the long gone barn) and found out they were geocaching.
They invited me to look for a cache with them....we talked about history and archaeology. We never did find the cache. But I enjoyed my time with these lovely people....who,incidentally, were visiting from Florida...
Old 04-24-2014, 04:17 PM   #16669
WildHorses

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch/Big Heart/Rough Edge
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, She, Hym, Whatever, it really does not matter but do NOT call me lady!
Relationship Status:
Crazy over Genesis!

Thanked 2,425 Times in 917 Posts
WildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST Reputation

This >> http://sftimes.co/?id=439http://sftimes.co/?id=439 because it reminded me of how it sounds to a butch when two femmes are talking.

There's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's sent away.

Sarah Kay

WildHorses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 04:41 PM   #16670
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

The 90s station on Sirius!!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 05:16 PM   #16671
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

One of the most amazing thunderstorms. Having no electricity made it more intense, less distracting. I love em

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2014, 05:16 PM   #16672
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHorses View Post
This >> http://sftimes.co/?id=439http://sftimes.co/?id=439 because it reminded me of how it sounds to a butch when two femmes are talking.

Wild, the video was very cute....it is not unusual for twins to develop their own language and these two really appear to be communicating with one another.

However, to say this how what it sounds like to a butch when 2 femmes are talking bothered me. I am a butch and 2 femmes talking never reminds me of babies talking a language I dont understand.

Actually, 2 femmes talking amazes me because they often see things I do not and see things in ways I do not.

I dont think you meant to be offensive but this really was not a cool analogy.

Peace.
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2014, 06:00 PM   #16673
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-25-2014, 05:24 AM   #16674
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2014, 07:13 AM   #16675
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,533 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Smiling...

The early morning words

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2014, 08:31 AM   #16676
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Seal pups are the cutest things

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2014, 05:55 PM   #16677
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smile

Today my work took me to the coast and standing there in the marsh with the sun on my face and the wind in my hair always makes me smile .
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2014, 08:12 PM   #16678
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,801 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Reminds you of how it sounds to a butch when two femmes are talking?

Reads pretty insulting to me as a femme.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2014, 11:04 PM   #16679
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Omg, really?
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2014, 12:27 AM   #16680
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I finished the last of 13 final exams!!! whew. And my grades got emailed back. I got 92% in clinic, so incredibly pleased with that.
8 courses and clinic. holy shit that was fucking grueling. It did bring my GPA down from a 4.0 to a 3.33, but next term is half as many courses and twice as much clinic, so I know I can drive it back up again.
I'm so nervous on the Oral-practicals... it always costs me marks. I have sweat dripping down my neck and back of my legs I'm so nervous. I gotta try to get over that or I'm going to fry during my medical board exams.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile