Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 07-19-2014, 08:44 PM   #1661
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'd love to report on my big workout today.

I did make a quick hour on the beach with some of my PT added in before I had to go home and wait for a furniture pick-up scheduled 11-1 I thought I'd go back in the afternoon. Sadly, they did not arrive until 4:30.

I'll try again tomorrow.

Loving your playground time Jennifer. Almost enough to make me join facebook! I remember one time on a road trip I stopped at an old swing set just to get out of the car for a bit and got an amazing ab workout just from being on the swings for 20 mins. Might just have been flabby abs though

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2014, 05:27 AM   #1662
traumaqueen

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
that grrl
Relationship Status:
happily occupied and awfully engaged.

traumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputation

Heading out for a hike...after coffee, please let there be coffee.
Old 07-20-2014, 02:27 PM   #1663
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Spent a couple of hours out gingerly walking on the beach. Lucky for me the outgoing tide deposited a wide stripe of sand of the perfect squishiness that went for about a mile. I trolled back and forth on that for about 3 miles.

Jonathan Schwartz on WNYC accompanied me.

PT planned for the afternoon.

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2014, 03:24 PM   #1664
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

Ok so Jonathan Schwartz did not accompany me on my swim..just cleared out my thoughts and worked toward my goal today...one mile. So relaxed
Beautiful swim
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2014, 03:34 PM   #1665
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I walked for an hour around the Central Park reservoir with two friends. I was meeting my friend's (a straight cis guy, oh my) new girlfriend for the first time. It was a very relaxed walk and chat. I'd been nervous that it might be awkward but it wasn't. At least not on my end.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2014, 07:25 PM   #1666
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a good walk tonight. Granted, it was in a gym. On a treadmill. But it was a good walk. Not too stressful or hard. I didn't want three hard workouts in a row, so I took it easy tonight. I'm still a little sore from yesterday's weight workout and I have a mystery bruise that I'm sure came from the workout but don't remember receiving.

Random program, levels 3-6. No interval training tonight.

Stats: 331 calories, 3.17 miles, 65:00 minutes.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2014, 10:24 PM   #1667
Charmingbutch21

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's not a big deal for me, call it as you see it
Relationship Status:
Single

Charmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST Reputation

I had an amazing hike on a new trail today. I'm so lucky to have the foothills of the Appalachians in my backyard. Right at 5 miles took about 2 hours with 1 rest stop at a mine opening to cool off.
Old 07-21-2014, 09:20 AM   #1668
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Okay, my plans changed when morning came and I got lazy. No morning workout. I'll do my lower body workout tomorrow.

Tonight is something new and exciting. Tonight is Tissu class night!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2014, 05:09 PM   #1669
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

forced self to go to the gym and do some of the routines that my trainer set up for me. Did some, didn't do as many as I like but I can saw I am feeling "the burn" in my abs and although they are not looking like a "6 pack" they are starting to get some definition. I am really pleased that way my lats and biceps are developing. So much so that I never wanted to wear sleeveless shirts before to show them off but find my self wanting to.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2014, 08:29 PM   #1670
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Class was great tonight! We'll see how it goes.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2014, 02:22 AM   #1671
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default Beautiful Distractions...

Didn't workout as much as I planned yesterday as I was a little distracted but did manage to do my 30min morning yoga and 20min HIIT cycle which left me positively breathless. This morning involves the same routine as yesterday but later another Boxing session is planned. I have to say last week's boxing drills was extremely fun and hit muscle around my shoulders that I never knew existed...I was sore for several days!!
CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2014, 02:28 AM   #1672
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default Aerial fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Class was great tonight! We'll see how it goes.
I had to google it as I didn't have a clue what Tissu was! Well I have to say Bravo Gemme! Must have be a killer core workout!
CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2014, 05:09 AM   #1673
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberStud View Post
I had to google it as I didn't have a clue what Tissu was! Well I have to say Bravo Gemme! Must have be a killer core workout!
Indeed! The first half of class is spent conditioning and warming up. The second half is actually working the fabric.

We learned grips and some locks and everyone got a chance to invert on the hammocks.

We were pouring sweat before we even touched the silks, actually. Part of it was the no a/c, open door with only a giant floor fan thing and part of it was the ab drills and planking.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2014, 10:27 PM   #1674
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Other than walking around downtown....and unpacking.... I've not exercised in days....and yet I've lost 6 pounds this week...?? Freaky....
Old 07-23-2014, 05:12 AM   #1675
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
Other than walking around downtown....and unpacking.... I've not exercised in days....and yet I've lost 6 pounds this week...?? Freaky....
Movement with intent is still movement with intent, whether you're packing or hiking. Also, you've been eating better lately.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2014, 12:07 AM   #1676
o222Good

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

o222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Back to working out the last few weeks...

Just not talking 'bout it...!

o222Good is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to o222Good For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2014, 12:31 AM   #1677
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Thumbs up One foot in front of another

I went grocery shopping.

I loaded my groceries in the car and/...drum roll,

I took the cart back to the front of the store, instead of parking it between two cars..That is my improved behavior.

Have gone back to swimming and jacuzzi at 6AM...
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2014, 01:40 PM   #1678
Amber2010

How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Complicated

Amber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST Reputation

Today everyone but me are at the Convention. I was left to handle the calls or whatever happens. Believe me I would rather be here then than there. I ususally go for a walk around the lake at lunch time but today I decided to turn my computer on and put u-tube music as loud as I like. I put on really happy songs that are fun and get you moving. My office is very small but the hall is a circle kind of like a mini track. Since there is no one here to walk the park I decided to walk around the circle of the office. I found my self finding song after song to put in then I found myself running just a bit. It was a great exercise day and I got paid to be here too.
Amber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amber2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2014, 07:36 AM   #1679
Charmingbutch21

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's not a big deal for me, call it as you see it
Relationship Status:
Single

Charmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST Reputation

Hiked about 2 miles yesterday in the beautiful Alabama woods! Check out the hiking enthusiasts thread for pics
Old 07-25-2014, 03:04 PM   #1680
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Had a great workout with personal trainer today. We stay away from the knees and are just about finishing work out routine for different muscle groups. The workout was for an hour. I we to the outside pool, read and then swam 10 laps
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights