Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 05-08-2013, 12:46 PM   #21
femm_cb

How Do You Identify?:
Bitch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BITCH

femm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputation

Mine is "I wish you much love, peace and happiness"
Old 05-08-2013, 01:47 PM   #22
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

something that was taught to me in '94 by a very respected role model and my trade instructor (little did I know then how it would affect me now)...

Adapt, Improvise and Overcome ...

that has guided me through many DIY projects as well as life's hardships. it's helped me survive several life threatening events. Thank you Mr. Baldwin. I've never forgotten your lessons.

then there's something I was gifted in an engraved piece of jewelry ...
this fits me well... Share the Journey ...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2013, 02:36 PM   #23
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,238 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

always help those in need.

and sometimes that need might be guidance.

if that need is to guide into the land of rhythm and pleasure, ...
then by all means, guide.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2013, 03:08 PM   #24
Daktari

Insanity is repeating the same mistake and expecting a different result.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2013, 03:34 PM   #25
Jean_TX

How Do You Identify?:
via driver's license
Preferred Pronoun?:
Jean
Relationship Status:
Not available

Jean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST Reputation

Dreams are made for children ...and for children, dreams come true.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:38 PM   #26
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing is permanent.
Old 05-08-2013, 04:33 PM   #27
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Always look at the part of the glass that is half full, not half empty...and

Make money by all means, but be sure to make memories as well.
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2013, 04:36 PM   #28
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:19 PM   #29
girllikeu2

How Do You Identify?:
Dingbat
Relationship Status:
Facebook Official

Thanked 1,100 Times in 288 Posts
girllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputation

Fuck it!
girllikeu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girllikeu2 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2013, 05:10 PM   #30
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

This to shall pass

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2013, 05:16 PM   #31
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,594 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Not sure if these count as creeds and they are too short to be mottos, but I have embraced them for a long time:

1. O me! Oh Life. O the questions of these recurring. O the endless trains of the faithless. O cities filled with the foolish! What good, amid these, O me, O life? The answer: That life exists and identity. The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse.

- Dead Poet's version of Walt Whitman quote

and

2. I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep, and suck out all the marrow of life. To put to wrap all that was not life, and not when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived.

- Dead poet's version of Thoreau quote

I'm also partial to the Princess Bride quote:

Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:17 PM   #32
poodle

How Do You Identify?:
myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
taken <3

1 Highscore

poodle Has the BEST Reputationpoodle Has the BEST Reputationpoodle Has the BEST Reputationpoodle Has the BEST Reputationpoodle Has the BEST Reputationpoodle Has the BEST Reputationpoodle Has the BEST Reputationpoodle Has the BEST Reputationpoodle Has the BEST Reputationpoodle Has the BEST Reputationpoodle Has the BEST Reputation
Default motto

Mine is "Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero" or "Seize the day, put very little trust in tomorrow."

You never know if there will be a tomorrow if you are 4 or 104 so live it up and be grateful for everyday.
poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to poodle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2013, 07:19 PM   #33
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Do unto others, then run like hell....
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:34 PM   #34
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,618 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Words to live by:

Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
Baron Munchausen

What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite.
Bertrand Russell
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2013, 08:00 PM   #35
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,093 Times in 9,987 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Marine Biologist & Ecologist - Rachel Carson (1907-1964).

“If I had influence with the good fairy, who is supposed to preside over the christening of all children, I should ask that her gift to each child in the world be a sense of wonder so indestructible that it would last throughout life, as an unfailing antidote against the boredom and disenchantments of later years, the sterile preoccupation with things artificial, the alienation from the sources of our strength.”

― Rachel Carson in The Sense of Wonder

“Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts. There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature -- the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after winter.”

Rachel Carson in Silent Spring

http://www.rachelcarson.org/

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 01:15 PM   #36
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Real Truth

If it ain't fun, don't do it.
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 01:22 PM   #37
SirenManda

How Do You Identify?:
I don’t want contact.

SirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Very simple, but meaningful.

"Today you, tomorrow me."

What I mean by that is people who struggle need help, being kind to others can have a long lasting impact for those people to want to show the same compassion when your downfall comes. Ups and downs are normal, and everyone will have them.