TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation
Default What thoughts pop into your mind daily just out of nowhere?

I was sitting here this morning and I had a thought pop into my head out of the blue about my ex from 14 years ago. I get a lot of thoughts that just pop into my head right outta the blue, could be from days ago, but I've noticed that I have a lot of thoughts pop in about things from my past. HMMM, does anyone else have thoughts just pop up right out of the blue? Please share them here on this thread. I think they can be from serious to hiliarious and thought it would be a great place to post them on a daily basis. I hope you all will post your thoughts here and share in our space for it.

I'll go first...........this morning's thought was right outta the blue, about my ex from 14 yrs ago and the great sex we used to have. I don't have a clue why that just popped up in my mind. Uhm, maybe because I'm single ? Thank goodness I am cause if I was partnered , I don't think my partner would think that was funny. lmao
Old 04-19-2015, 12:32 PM   #2
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

A mattress discussion today which reminded me of the two days when I was training to sell Kirby vacuums door to door (about 1000 years ago) and I saw what an old, unprotected mattress looked like under a microscope.

*queasy*

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2015, 06:30 PM   #3
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,114 Times in 9,996 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Tex,

Just the other day my mom went on a texting and calling spree and I wondered, at that very moment, if using the pay phone would ever be chic again.

I giggled quietly thinking about just that kind of scenario (trust me, it was funny).

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2015, 06:48 PM   #4
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,248 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

i have random thoughts all the time...and i tell myself just because i think it does not mean i have to say it..no one cares hahaha...so thank you for caring...

i was at work thinking how difficult it is to make real friends at work and thought about a childhood friend who i considered a true friend, we lost touch around 5th grade when i moved away, and she ended up marrying my mothers cousin and bought my great grandparents house when they divorced...my random thoughts are not so much funny as ironic....

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2015, 06:54 PM   #5
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,438 Times in 6,886 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I'm definitely a random thinker. I can hear a song, smell a smell and be instantly transported to another place and time. Its not always a good thing but its not entirely bad.

The other day, I was swinging on the swings at the park and I was instantly about 9..doing all the stuff I used to love doing on our swing set. Things I had forgotten til right that moment...
Old 04-19-2015, 07:22 PM   #6
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

What makes an ant's skin crawl? Does an ant even have skin? No, I think they have an exoskeleton. Be right back, I have things to google.
Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2015, 07:40 PM   #7
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Out of no where I get random thoughts of things that happed in my life that are as clear as day, to bad I or any of us can't go back to those times to make the out come be come better by making different choices. If only I knew then what I know now.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2015, 03:57 AM   #8
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,242 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

"Does anyone else play the piano on their teeth?" <-----that was my thought. So I Googled it. Turns out there are other people who play the piano on their teeth. Who knew?!
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daniela For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2015, 09:29 AM   #9
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela View Post
"Does anyone else play the piano on their teeth?" <-----that was my thought. So I Googled it. Turns out there are other people who play the piano on their teeth. Who knew?!
Who is the first person to do it that made you think that question or is it your secret talent? You do wipe down the keys before you play with your teeth, yes?

Now I'm worried about Daniela's health.

And the health of those who put their mouths on piano keys.

It's a dirty world, y'all.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2015, 11:44 AM   #10
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,242 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Who is the first person to do it that made you think that question or is it your secret talent? You do wipe down the keys before you play with your teeth, yes?

Now I'm worried about Daniela's health.

And the health of those who put their mouths on piano keys.

It's a dirty world, y'all.
It's my secret talent...er, it was my secret talent. LOL @ wipe down the keys! <----see for yourself, the keys are clean!

No, no, when I do it, you prob can't even tell I'm doing it because I just tap my teeth together (mouth closed!). No external accoutrements needed.

Hey...are you trying to make me sound insane?! :P ...or am I doing that all on my own?
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daniela For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2015, 04:33 PM   #11
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela View Post

Hey...are you trying to make me sound insane?! :P ...or am I doing that all on my own?

Do I have to answer that?

I want to see this secret talent. I can tap metal directly on my teeth, which doesn't bother me but it sure does bother a whole lot of other folks. Maybe that's my secret teeth talent.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: