Old 05-29-2010, 07:31 PM   #81
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
We don't have to put it in the living room do we baby?
...just wondering how I'll explain the displayable dolphin dildo to our mothers when they visit....
now honey...u know very well both of our mothers will probably pick it up and stroke it as they admire it...totally oblivious to its true use

sorry for derail folks
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 07:37 PM   #82
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
She thinks all my jokes are corny

Thanked 1,839 Times in 500 Posts
Dylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST Reputation

Unless Mom's got one too?

Breaking The Stereotype Of Cis, Straight Moms Across The Globe,
Dylan
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dylan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 07:42 PM   #83
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

seriously, this whole dolphin thing reminds me of a part in "Made of Honor", a botched bachelorette party, turned out to be a sex-toy "fuckerware" party, the Grandmother figured a set of glow-in-the-dark anal Beads was a necklace.....
Wore to the wedding also..
Old 05-29-2010, 08:05 PM   #84
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook View Post
seriously, this whole dolphin thing reminds me of a part in "Made of Honor", a botched bachelorette party, turned out to be a sex-toy "fuckerware" party, the Grandmother figured a set of glow-in-the-dark anal Beads was a necklace.....
Wore to the wedding also..
My mother would do that

So...to make amends for my derail...here's some more....

I prefer plain ol' chapstick to lipstick. if I wear lipstick, it will not be red, ever.

I wore cowboy boots, and english riding boots, and rubber "mucking out the stalls" boots most of my young years...I like boots.

I do like pink, and lavendar....however, I don't care for glitter, sparkly stuff, or frilly things in general.

One of my favorite toys is the pressure washer (for the house...makes it all clean and nice and washes off all the grime the cars stir up from the street).

I am not afraid of snakes...in fact I was rather enjoying a reptile exhibit just this morning with a variety of snakes (and a blue-tongued skink, which was very cool). I don't want to handle them, but I don't mind them.

I am extremely analytical when it comes to work. Professionally, I am a project manager - and it's my responsibility to marshall diverse groups of people that don't agree and are too busy to take on more work (and that I ask to do just that) towards a common goal. I rock my job.

And, while I tihnk dolphins are beautiful I am inordinately fond of giraffes. The idea of a giraffe dildo, however, just scares me.
(sorry honey, couldn't resist )
Old 05-29-2010, 08:09 PM   #85
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,782 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
My mother would do that

So...to make amends for my derail...here's some more....

I prefer plain ol' chapstick to lipstick. if I wear lipstick, it will not be red, ever.

I wore cowboy boots, and english riding boots, and rubber "mucking out the stalls" boots most of my young years...I like boots.

I do like pink, and lavendar....however, I don't care for glitter, sparkly stuff, or frilly things in general.

One of my favorite toys is the pressure washer (for the house...makes it all clean and nice and washes off all the grime the cars stir up from the street).

I am not afraid of snakes...in fact I was rather enjoying a reptile exhibit just this morning with a variety of snakes (and a blue-tongued skink, which was very cool). I don't want to handle them, but I don't mind them.

I am extremely analytical when it comes to work. Professionally, I am a project manager - and it's my responsibility to marshall diverse groups of people that don't agree and are too busy to take on more work (and that I ask to do just that) towards a common goal. I rock my job.

And, while I tihnk dolphins are beautiful I am inordinately fond of giraffes. The idea of a giraffe dildo, however, just scares me.
I love giraffes too! I am not a knick knacky type, but I do have a few giraffe things people have given me. I have a giraffe made out of rope and one that is metal.
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 08:14 PM   #86
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

are you trying to fool me or the fine folk of this site with that big ol fat lie???

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 08:24 PM   #87
Emmy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Emmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST ReputationEmmy Has the BEST Reputation

Shopping, especially in malls - buzzy, flickery fluorescent lighting! - usually makes me wanna die.
Emmy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emmy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 08:30 PM   #88
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Dylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST Reputation

I eat salads

And I like banana daiquiris with whipped cream and umbrellas and a whole fruit salad adorning the glass

Dylan
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dylan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 08:35 PM   #89
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
I eat salads

And I like banana daiquiris with whipped cream and umbrellas and a whole fruit salad adorning the glass

Dylan
Now that sounds good! Got an extra?
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 08:39 PM   #90
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
Now that sounds good! Got an extra?
Come to Austin!

Weeeeeeeeee Havvvvvvvvvvvvve A Blennnnnnnnnnnn-der (we can make all you want, and bananas are the cheapest thing around),
Dylan
Old 05-29-2010, 08:41 PM   #91
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
Come to Austin!

Weeeeeeeeee Havvvvvvvvvvvvve A Blennnnnnnnnnnn-der (we can make all you want, and bananas are the cheapest thing around),
Dylan
Hahaha the last time I set foot in Tex as was the last time I set foot in Tex as. But thanks for the offer LOL
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 10:06 PM   #92
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

• I'm a perpetual Mallrat...
My hangout was "Plaza Las Americas", I knew when the 'Geezers'{no offense} would show up for their Morning Walk n Kvetch, I knew the perfect "pick-up" spots, and of course where to go for "Privacy", I also knew what food place was worth every penny, and which to avoid like the fucking PLAGUE....

• I'll happily watch a Romantic Comedy or DocuDrama any day of the week and twice on Sunday over Action/Adventure....

• Love Dancing, like someone who posted here earlier, I can be a Bi-Dancer{NOT bi, nothing against bi, just..not my orientation}, and yes, like the other Poster, for comic relief, I'll exaggerate a few moves....

• The very rare few times I've received flowers , after the surprise wears off, I actually stare and smile, I think I still have 2 flowers dried in a book...

• I enjoy Lavender scented Baths...

• Although I'll stick Mostly to Jack Daniels, Cutty Sark, and the occasional Patrón Silver, I looooove a good "fancy" cocktail...Bloody Mary, Tequila Sunrise, Appletini & Sangria are top faves...
Old 05-30-2010, 09:40 AM   #93
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

A fue years ago I was in Ft.Worth for a big horse show and had a whole day and night I was free to just relax.A bunch of us got together and went to some bar I cant remember the name of to save my life,prolly good I cant to tell the truth.I tryed a tuquila sunrise ..now I remember the first one but after that not so much,lets just say some where there is a vidio of me on top of the bar dancing with a hot lady,yep it was one of those dirty danceing things.I when I saw the tape I thought I would just die of embarasment cause there were ppl I would rather not see me in such a state there as well.I think I got rid of all the copyies but herd there is one more somewhere...That was then this is now...heck I would like to see it again cause I never thought I could move like that.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 10:10 AM   #94
Daryn
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
genderqueer leaning male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/ze
Relationship Status:
open to persuasion.....

Daryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST Reputation

Somewhere back when I was in my 30s, my very femme, former beauty queen gf threw me a birthday party and got me drunk enough to get her old tiara on my head and take photos. I've actually shown a few folks the photos (well before they got lost in a move). She also had her scarey snake out of its cage that night too.
Daryn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daryn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 11:35 AM   #95
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

How I break the ftm stereotypes:

*I tried to learn to ride a motorcycle and nearly took out my life, but those around me. However, I love motorcycles.

*I eat salads and lots of fruit.

*I love to get snail mail, packages, and flowers. OMG, flowers.

*I cry during movies. I am very emotional, & sensative.

*I love and adore angels.

*I am not aggressive. I love aggressive queer femmes, but not those who claim the title of Daddy in life. Oh hell no.

*I don't have a man-cave. I have a work bench and tools.

*I love to dance close.

*I am a clothes horse.

*I love to dress up Dino.

*I love lavender. I planted a ton of it in my backyard, but it died.

*I hate snakes, spiders, grasshoppers, and insects. I cover them up with glasses, and let my neighbor free them outdoors or kill them or do whatever with them.

*I cannot read a map or follow directions. It is not in my DNA.

*I get a manicure after I use my hands to plant and work in my garden and get dirt and manure up under my nailbed.

*I love to go to a spa.

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 11:56 AM   #96
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

• I can pitch a tent in the dark.
  • I probably know how to tie more knots than most people who aren't still in Scouting.
  • I can and will (and have) alpha roll a 190# dog and win.
  • I can and will (and have) catch a snake in the wild.
  • I used to be able to lift up to a 120# dog.
  • I can saddle my own horse.
  • I like my steak slightly mooing.
  • I can confront people on their bullshit, behind-your-back crap.
  • I can own up to being dead wrong and apologize.
  • I can rock a flannel shirt.
  • When I go to the mall, I go in and get what I want and leave.
  • I can gut and clean my own fish as well as fry it up.
  • I can state my opinion and not roll over because it upsets someone else.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 02:51 PM   #97
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Afternoon everyone,hope ur day is good.I thought I would add a fur mor goodies to the list.

I cry at sad movies,red nose and all.
Love to be out camping but will bring a camp cot and blowup mattress to sleep on cause my back couldnt take sleeping on the ground anymore
love roses but have a black thumb so I cant grow a weed if I tryed.
Often I wonder how I got to this stage of my life as well as I have,just lucky I gess.
I have raised orphan fur kids on a bottle, when they r really tiny keep them in my shirt pocket to stay warm...I get some strange looks when they start moveing around.
I always have loved misic but cant play a note or cary a tune in a bucket.
Many times I have often wondered how I come across to other ppl,good bad or otherwise.Not long ago I accidently met someone at a local resturant that I sorta know from an online site and there reaction was ...Your so and so with a straneg look on there face.Really this isnt the first time this has happen
Im an old softie but not any kind of push over,Id rather be a peace maker if possable.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 06:05 PM   #98
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

*I am not aggressive. I love aggressive queer femmes, but not those who claim the title of Daddy in life. Oh hell no.

I've read this several different times. I had to really think about if I wanted to say anything. I didn't really want this to be a discussion kind of thread but, I choose not to let this just pass by.

Andrew - I appreciate your participation in this thread but I don't understand this. The words above, in bold, not only go against the spirit of the thread but they go so far beyond "qualifying and justifying" to a level that I just find offensive. Personal preference is one thing, and I probably would have just let it go, but adding the "Oh hell no" part at the end just crossed a line for me.

My point in creating this thread was to try to counteract some of the "x is ok but y isn't" crap that many of us face almost everyday. In one quick comment you've managed to do exactly that - liking X is ok... but only if they're not Y. And you did it in a way that feels really unnecessary and just plain icky to me.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 06:10 PM   #99
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

sometimes i stomp my foot if really frustrated or angry!
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 06:16 PM   #100
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

one time? i farted and burped.
without using terms like "fluff" and "frog".
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post: