Old 08-13-2010, 06:22 PM   #1881
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening all and Happy Friday!

I didn't manage to stay up for the meteors...guess I'm showing my age.

Dinner tonight? I'm having trouble deciding....might end up being chinese takeaway.

Hope everyone had a great day. I'm getting ready for a busy, busy weekend....driveaway day is coming up fast.

Hugs to all.

baby...
Old 08-13-2010, 06:44 PM   #1882
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

evening kitcheneeeeeeeeeeeeers.....the prince and i went over to the beach,but only saw 5 meteors in an hour...he was entertaining himself walking around my car repeatedly,finally stopped and said "this is lame...i thought a shower meant i would actually see something" so we left...lol

Jake...im thinking we need to pool our money and take stock out in Reynolds wrap...bc if ur girl is HALF as bad as mine in the "making halo" dept we gonna be buying A LOT of it so we might as well prosper from it!

and i'll say it again....i LOOOOOVE the heat...its the cooling down that gets to me...as long as im moving im good!

well its been a long day and tomorrow is school shopping day plus trying to make more room for my sweetie and Rooster soooo im gonna go relax with some M&Ms and SVU

have a good night all
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2010, 06:27 AM   #1883
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone slept well and I have the coffee and tea brewing as I am typing. I am thinking maybe some waffles, eggs, toast, juice, and fresh fruit for breakfast...

One more day of babysitting and then Lisa is on maternity leave until the middle of November..But tomorrow is going to be a short day of babysitting, I will be in Orlando until around 3pm.

Have fun today,

Zimmy
Old 08-14-2010, 07:31 AM   #1884
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Arrow Hearty healthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone slept well and I have the coffee and tea brewing as I am typing. I am thinking maybe some waffles, eggs, toast, juice, and fresh fruit for breakfast...

One more day of babysitting and then Lisa is on maternity leave until the middle of November..But tomorrow is going to be a short day of babysitting, I will be in Orlando until around 3pm.

Have fun today,

Zimmy
I want , Need a big hearty breakfast.

I am the FacePainter at the Orange County Pride event today..Cute little faces wanting to be kitty kats, tigers, butterflys, and oh...Spiderman..

Maternity leave, more fun LIL faces..
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2010, 07:54 AM   #1885
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post

Jake...im thinking we need to pool our money and take stock out in Reynolds wrap...bc if ur girl is HALF as bad as mine in the "making halo" dept we gonna be buying A LOT of it so we might as well prosper from it!
scoote.. I have a feeling you are right. When I was on the phone with My girl and read to her what you posted.. she just laughed and laughed.. I take that as an indication that we should invest in Reynolds right away. I will check the stock prices and get back to you. grins.

I hope you are having a good start to your Saturday down there in all the heat and humidity that you love. laughs.

JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 07:58 AM   #1886
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Morning Everyone,

Have fun today,

Zimmy
Good Morning Zimmy,

Thank you for that great breakfast.. and of course the ..

I hope you have a peaceful start to your weekend.

hugs
Jake

The Following User Says Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2010, 08:03 AM   #1887
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

Good Morning all of you beautiful kitchen Patrons,

Well .. finally... I woke up to cooler temperatures... and they got down low enough last night to be able to sleep with the windows open. This bodes well for Me packing and moving. I so was not looking forward to doing it in the heat.

Today will be met with some errands.. and then packing .. packing ... packing.

However, right now I am enjoying some coffee with My girl... and easing into My day.

Here is some more. and

Waves to Jo, scoote, Zimmy, morningstar, durrrrrr, Tommi, and anyone else I missed. I hope everyone has a peaceful Saturday.

For My girl...

<<< Me.

Old 08-14-2010, 08:36 AM   #1888
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Tommi,

Have fun today at the Pride event. I am sitting here trying to get everything done before I start school at the end of the month. My roommate is happy, she has 11 days left before her c-section.

Have a good day,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
I want , Need a big hearty breakfast.

I am the FacePainter at the Orange County Pride event today..Cute little faces wanting to be kitty kats, tigers, butterflys, and oh...Spiderman..

Maternity leave, more fun LIL faces..
Old 08-14-2010, 08:42 AM   #1889
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Jake,

I love the fall mornings here in Florida. You can actually ride down the road with your windows down.

Have fun today and waves back!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTulane View Post
Good Morning Zimmy,

Thank you for that great breakfast.. and of course the ..

I hope you have a peaceful start to your weekend.

hugs
Jake

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2010, 08:50 AM   #1890
MountainStar

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/grrl/she/her
Relationship Status:
Singed a bit but still kicking!

MountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST Reputation

Packing? Perk perk perk Oh wait....THAT kind of packing....

Thanks for breakfast! Off to the eye doc, then the small doggie meeting and fun raiser...then back to clean out drawers...and shine up my non aluminum foil halo later tonight dancing under the stars....without rudus interruptis this time! I am really looking forward to this!!!

Have a great day!!!!

MountainStar
Life is a moment...revel in it!

MountainStar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MountainStar For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2010, 12:18 PM   #1891
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good afternoon everyone

I got up bright and early today...ran to Denny's for breakfast to brace myself for what was coming...to Staples for more packing tape....empty boxes from BJ's (great source for boxes in the morning)....and was back home and packing by 9:30. Just took a little grilled cheese sandwich break...phew! I'm making some great progress, but still soooooo much to do.

Tommi, that sounds like a fun day...enjoy! I'm not artistic enough to be on the painting end, but I'd take that kitty cat face

Sounds like everyone has great plans for the day...remember to take a little time for yourselves...gotta love the weekend!

Hugs to all....and for you baby.....
Old 08-14-2010, 01:12 PM   #1892
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

afternoon kitcheneers....popping it to see how everyone is enjoying their Sat. i am waiting for the prince to finish getting ready so we can go take advantage of tax free weekend in our great state....and of course it is raining so hard i can barely see out my window....perhaps it is my punishment for being so lazy when my sweetie is running around all crazy trying to get everything together for the move.....i did make a lot of room for her tho in my closet and dresser---thats counts right

anyway im thinking chinese or steak for dinner--maybe both..with all the trimmings...that way my girl doesnt have to cook

Jake ^5 i'm putting my pennies back now,and i put a call in to Reynolds Wrap CEO to see if we could get a break!

ok im off to get the prince in gear---he is worse than a girl i swear!

baby take breaks and eat
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2010, 02:22 PM   #1893
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Jo Jo, sounds like you are kicking ass in the packing department and getting everything ready for your move.

Scoote, it has been cloudy here all day and has been keeping the tempatures down.

If you notice a typo, laugh at me and then remind me to go find some coffee...I laid down for a nap with Elijah, he still isn't sleeping through the night, and I slept longer than I wanted to...So now, I am all groggy..

Good news, I received my financial aid award letter, and I received enough money to cover the cost of my tuition and and about $400 of my textbooks. So now I have to go back to the college on Monday, and see about getting a grant to help cover the rest. I am also going to pick up my textbooks, so I am hoping they still have some used one's available. All of the textbooks are custom publications for the college, so I cannot try and find them somewhere else.

Have fun today, and I am thinking of some grilled chicken Kabobs from Publix tonight for dinner?

Zimmy
Old 08-14-2010, 08:20 PM   #1894
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
anyway im thinking chinese or steak for dinner--maybe both..with all the trimmings...that way my girl doesnt have to cook
You are my bratty ass angel....I love you baby

Well, lots of boxes packed...couple rooms completely done and good progress on the others. The place looks like heck, but I'm doing alright. The cats are less impressed, however.

That's great news Zimmy...between school and Avon you're gonna' be busy!
Old 08-15-2010, 05:10 AM   #1895
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Jo Jo,

Yes I will be busy, but it will keep me out of trouble...Hehe...

Sounds like you are almost done and ready to leave NY behind, woohoo..

Have a good Sunday and hopefully you get to sleep in this morning..

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
You are my bratty ass angel....I love you baby

Well, lots of boxes packed...couple rooms completely done and good progress on the others. The place looks like heck, but I'm doing alright. The cats are less impressed, however.

That's great news Zimmy...between school and Avon you're gonna' be busy!
Old 08-15-2010, 05:12 AM   #1896
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all had a good night's sleep. I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off, trying to get everything ready before I leave for Orlando this morning. I have to go pick up Lisa's niece who is going to be babysitting Elijah until I get home.

I am thinking of eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, coffee, tea, milk, juice and sodas for breakfast this morning.

Hugs and have a good day all,

Zimmy
Old 08-15-2010, 05:52 AM   #1897
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

GOooooooooood Morning kitchen dwellers and peekers

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2010, 08:23 AM   #1898
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainStar View Post
Packing? Perk perk perk Oh wait....THAT kind of packing....

Thanks for breakfast! Off to the eye doc, then the small doggie meeting and fun raiser...then back to clean out drawers...and shine up my non aluminum foil halo later tonight dancing under the stars....without rudus interruptis this time! I am really looking forward to this!!!

Have a great day!!!!

MountainStar

Non-aluminum foil halo??.. reallllyyyyyy honey?? grins.

Last night was wonderful.. right down to the Cinderella

Old 08-15-2010, 08:28 AM   #1899
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

Good Morning wonderful kitchen patrons,

Well it is a rainy and cool Sunday here.. I have missed the rain... and we need it badly. I am hoping it brings cooler temps all week while I move.

Right now I am enjoying My morning french pressed goodness .. perusing the New York Times and the site.

Today will be more packing.. and getting things ready for the week.

I had a great date night last eve with My girl. That always brings a smile to Me the next day.. and always. I must have tired her out.. she is still

Here is some and to keep us going.

Waves to Jo, scoote, Zimmy, morningstar, durrrrrr, and everyone else. I hope you have a peaceful Sunday.
Old 08-15-2010, 08:36 AM   #1900
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Good morning everyone

Hope you're all having a nice leisurely Sunday morning!

Breakfast sounds great, thank you Zimmy. Here, let me top up everyone's coffee and tea.

I have already been in to the store, where the lovely grocery clerk broke down and saved 25-30 perfect boxes for me. He was so nice when I called last night and offered to put my name on them so I could get them this morning. Much better than going out and struggling with them late last night.

So today is all about packing again. The new tenants are going to be showing up late this afternoon, so I need to have some of the bedlam diminished by then. It's getting there!

Hope everyone has a great day...and I'll be back when I take a break.

baby....soon, soon....and this time it's actually soon!