Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

Old 05-27-2010, 10:20 AM   #1
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,637 Times in 3,982 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default Farm Abuse

[B][COLOR="DarkRed"]I am so upset I am in tears....this just broke in Ohio. I am a farm girl. I am INSANE over the way these cows were treated. This is where our milk comes from! I hope people find these bastards and give them a taste of what they gave the cows....one of them is in jail but there were several workers who did this

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story...6WED6cbKg.cspx
Old 05-27-2010, 10:26 AM   #2
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.kypost.com/content/wcposh...6WED6cbKg.cspx
Old 05-27-2010, 10:33 AM   #3
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you for the info Softness..I grew up with many types of animals and completely understand how you feel. This is so disgusting. Maybe this will move more people to take action.

Old 05-27-2010, 10:48 AM   #4
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

During recent 'Elections' there was an Amendment for Farming practices in Ohio.One of the stipulations is that if passed it would make Mandatory for Farmers to give "walking room" to caged animals, and prohibit the practice of hanging Ailing pigs, leaving them to die a long and torturous Death...
I had bad timing telling my relatives this during an evening dinner...
They both pushed away their plates...
I did try telling them not all farmers do this..but..eh..
Old 05-27-2010, 10:48 AM   #5
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,424 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

I watched the first three seconds and couldn't take anymore.
This just breaks my heart.

I am not a farm girl, but I don't think you have to be to appreciate and respect mother nature's creatures. Mare (who is a farm girl) would be appalled.

I just never get this kind of behavior. I hope they get what's coming to them and then some.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 10:52 AM   #6
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

http://www.mercyforanimals.org/ohdairy/
Old 05-27-2010, 10:58 AM   #7
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

you are right, Rook, not all farmers do this...but THESE farmers did and I hope to god they get whats coming to them...

my daddy use to name his steers. And he would brush them, and pet them, and even have them chase him around in a game of tag...lol. I could not understand how he could take them to slaughter after making them into "pets" until one day, I caught him scratching the forehead of one of the steers while it was loaded in his truck to go. He was taking the time to soothe it and I heard him thank the steer for feeding his family.

We are meat eaters as a species. But we have lost our connection to the animal world and place ourselves above it. In doing so, we have individuals who are spiritually depleted and take no remorse for abusing animals, humans and others. This farm and these farmers are symptoms of this alienation and the consequences that are paid, sadly, to the very animals we domesticated to serve us. Instead of honoring that animal like my father did, they tortured them.

I will get past my anger...but it will take some doing. i will get to compassion...and then I will take action. I will be going to this trial...
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2010, 11:07 AM   #8
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,890 Times in 1,155 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Gives a whole new meaning to beating your meat.

I honestly cannot for the life of me believe (although I saw the clips) that people would wanna play whack a cow. Cows are so passive. WTF is wrong with people anymore?
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2010, 11:18 AM   #9
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,424 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Stop Animal Abuse at Conklin Dairy Farms Ohio

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2010, 11:20 AM   #10
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hopefully they will fine the shit out of them, put the guy in jail for a long time to set an example and everyone should boycott who they sell to. Then maybe these places will put in cams and manage them better.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2010, 05:41 PM   #11
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
Signed. Thank you for posting this link.

-Tony
Old 05-27-2010, 11:28 AM   #12
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,877 Times in 2,477 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSunshine View Post
Gives a whole new meaning to beating your meat.

I honestly cannot for the life of me believe (although I saw the clips) that people would wanna play whack a cow. Cows are so passive. WTF is wrong with people anymore?
Loss of compassion and respect for other creatures...and also other people.

It's also interesting to note that one of the early signs of a budding sociopathic serial murderer is a history of abusing/mistreating animals.

I couldn't watch past the first 3 seconds, either. Something in my soul just sunk when I saw that.

G-d help us.

~Theo~
Old 05-27-2010, 11:56 AM   #13
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,890 Times in 1,155 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
Loss of compassion and respect for other creatures...and also other people.

It's also interesting to note that one of the early signs of a budding sociopathic serial murderer is a history of abusing/mistreating animals.

I couldn't watch past the first 3 seconds, either. Something in my soul just sunk when I saw that.

G-d help us.

~Theo~

Good points but seriously do you have any idea how hard a cow's head is? These people are moronic! That would be like punching a brick wall.
By no means am I saying it's ok just because cow's are solid animals either.
I could just about scratch my own head bald when I hear stuff like this though, ya know.
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 11:51 AM   #14
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,583 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

I don't understand how someone could be so mean to these animals. I spent my summers at my Aunt and Uncle's Dairy Farm. His animals were loved and treated as family pets.

There is a place down the road from the house called RC Farms. The stench and filth these animals have to live in is inhumane.
The Pig Farm is just horrible, especially when the wind changes direction. There is also a lot that has a large number of cattle pinned up not far from the Pig Farm.
The cattle do not have shelter from the sun and as you know it gets hot in Las Vegas in the summer.
These cattle walk around in their own feces. Its sickening.

On a lighter note.
This photo is of TxCharmr, who was out at our friends ranch. the owner of the ranch "babied" the bull and treated it like it was one of her dogs.
The bull loves to "cuddle" and drops his head for you to rub and scratch his head and neck.
Actually all her animals love to rub on you and have you pet them.

Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2010, 11:05 AM   #15
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Thank you honey! I can't watch them. I have watched plenty.

If this upsets you and you want to HELP instead of support the abuse do the following;

stop eating at fast food places & restaurants UNLESS they are serving grass fed, free range, ethical practices, etc. Some places are advertising this way.

stop buying commercial meats- chicken, beef and pork. Look for free range, grass fed, humane products. Reduce or eliminate your animal consumption. Same with cheese, milk and eggs.

Spend more time learning where your food really comes from and what it takes for it to get to your plate.

Write congress and demand that it stop.

we all turn a blind eye because we don't see what it takes for that burger to arrive in our hands. Do yourself (health risk) and the poor animal justice.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post: