Old 08-10-2010, 08:45 PM   #1841
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
I am not even gonna' ask what license I'm a little afraid to hear the answer!
see there ya go with that innocent act again....you know what im talking about ---YOU'RE the one who told me i'd need it if i got caught!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:50 PM   #1842
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
see there ya go with that innocent act again....you know what im talking about ---YOU'RE the one who told me i'd need it if i got caught!
Act? What act are you talking about honey???

Oops!
Old 08-10-2010, 09:02 PM   #1843
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

you use all the aluminum foil i am NOT buying anymore!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2010, 09:07 PM   #1844
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
you use all the aluminum foil i am NOT buying anymore!!!
Hey, it's past bedtime...you gonna come tuck me in or what?
Old 08-10-2010, 09:37 PM   #1845
MountainStar

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/grrl/she/her
Relationship Status:
Singed a bit but still kicking!

MountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Act? What act are you talking about honey???

Oops!
I have your aluminum foil Jo...you loaned it to me so I could make a new halo!
Life is a moment...revel in it!

MountainStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 06:12 AM   #1846
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

good morning to all you .. kitchen dwellers..

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2010, 06:41 AM   #1847
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

I am tired, so breakfast is going to be pancakes, toast, juice, coffee, tea, and sodas...

I am hoping my extra strong French Roast coffee will wake me up, or I won't be able to make it through today...

Have fun and I will see you all in a bit,

Zimmy
Old 08-11-2010, 06:45 AM   #1848
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Scoote,

I wouldn't mind the heat, if I had a/c in my car. I loved growing up in Daytona Beach and going to the beach as a kid, sans the sunburns.

Hope you two had a good night,

Zimmy

Quote:
am i the only one that doesnt mind the heat?????
Old 08-11-2010, 06:47 AM   #1849
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Good morning all

I'll add some eggs and bacon to Zimmy's pancakes...and the extra strong coffee sounds good today.

MountainStar, I'm soooo glad you found the aluminum foil. Scoote cut me off! (Of foil, I mean) Just muttered something about no one being fooled by my halo. Pfffftttt!

I've got soooooooo much to do to get ready to move, I may be a bit uneven in my time online. The drive-away date is looking really close, and most of the packing still needs to be done. I'm glad I gave away as much as I did though...I've been giving away bags and bags full, and carloads of books for quite awhile, not to mention bookcases, bbqs, air conditioners and everything else. At least it's a more manageable move now!

Hugs to everyone, and hope you have a great day!

to my baby.... sleep, sleep, sleep....
Old 08-11-2010, 06:58 AM   #1850
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Jo Jo,

If you get hungry or just want to stop to stretch your legs on the way down, there is a Cracker Barrel right off of I-95 at the SR40 exit. It is to the right behind the McDonalds. Yes weeding threw belongings and donating most of it feels good. I was happy when I did it, for when I moved to Seattle, bc when I came back, I literally had one car load of stuff and thankful, my mom gave me most of my furniture back.

Have fun today and I am leaving you some more aluminum foil in ladies room..hehe..

Zimmy

Quote:
Good morning all

I'll add some eggs and bacon to Zimmy's pancakes...and the extra strong coffee sounds good today.

MountainStar, I'm soooo glad you found the aluminum foil. Scoote cut me off! (Of foil, I mean) Just muttered something about no one being fooled by my halo. Pfffftttt!

I've got soooooooo much to do to get ready to move, I may be a bit uneven in my time online. The drive-away date is looking really close, and most of the packing still needs to be done. I'm glad I gave away as much as I did though...I've been giving away bags and bags full, and carloads of books for quite awhile, not to mention bookcases, bbqs, air conditioners and everything else. At least it's a more manageable move now!

Old 08-11-2010, 07:49 AM   #1851
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Morning Everyone,

I am tired, so breakfast is going to be pancakes, toast, juice, coffee, tea, and sodas...

I am hoping my extra strong French Roast coffee will wake me up, or I won't be able to make it through today...

Have fun and I will see you all in a bit,

Zimmy

Good Morning Zimmy.. smiles.

I am thinking once that French Roast kicks in.. you will be lightning fast through your day.. laughs. Especially if you made it in a french press. That is one thing I love about using them... it just makes the coffee alot stronger than drip makers.. even though you can regulate how much coffee and water you use in both. I think in a drip maker the coffee loses some of it's strength going through the drip process.

Is is sweltering down there today?

I hope you have a peaceful Hump Day.

hugs
Jake

JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 07:56 AM   #1852
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Good morning all

Good Morning Jo,

Do I want to know the FULL story behind the aluminum foil? grins.

I am quite sure by now you are ready to have the whole move thing behind you. I have not even started packing yet.. and I want to be fully moved into My new place by the 20th. I need to get on it. I think I am going to enlist the help of My niece... she is a good worker.. and we have a great time when we are together. I am glad atleast that you have gotten the point where the move is manageable. I sometimes wonder if we ever get there when it comes to moving. Thankfully I am a list maker, so that helps.

I am putting out some more and , it looks like everyone could use an extra strong shot ...

Waves to durrrrrr, morningstar, dc, Midnight.. and anyone I missed.

Gives a high 5 to scoote.. for being an understanding and great partner.. and to Jo for the same.

for My girl.
The Following User Says Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2010, 01:27 PM   #1853
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Afternoon Jake,

It did kick in and I am still feeling it's effects. I am going to have to get a French Press coffeemaker. It sounds much better than the traditional drip ones.

My day has gone from good to bad and back to good. I received a letter from my uncle who lives down in the Miami area, that he just found out that he has a daughter who is a couple of years older than me, and that he has five grandkids. My previous job may have messed up my good day, but his letter made it good again.

It was raining here earlier this morning and it is windy and sunny at the moment, but the way Florida weather is, it migh rain again..

Hope you are having fun today and have a safe trip when you move!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTulane View Post
Good Morning Zimmy.. smiles.

I am thinking once that French Roast kicks in.. you will be lightning fast through your day.. laughs. Especially if you made it in a french press. That is one thing I love about using them... it just makes the coffee alot stronger than drip makers.. even though you can regulate how much coffee and water you use in both. I think in a drip maker the coffee loses some of it's strength going through the drip process.

Is is sweltering down there today?

I hope you have a peaceful Hump Day.

hugs
Jake

Old 08-11-2010, 04:51 PM   #1854
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

howdy y'all

another freakin hot day. a storm moved thru this morning. poured down rain for 15 minutes then humidity shot right back up. oh well.

hope y'all are doing alright.

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 07:40 PM   #1855
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Good evening all

Chicken breasts sauteed with shallots, butter and a dollop of olive oil, fresh corn on the cob and a nice green salad for dinner...and a little fresh raspberry sorbet and Guyliane chocolates for dessert.

Didn't get as much done today as I'd like, but still making progress...the move is booked, my time off was approved from work, map is printed...now just need to keep plugging away at the packing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTulane View Post

Good Morning Jo,

Do I want to know the FULL story behind the aluminum foil? grins.

Ummmmm.....well....uhhhh....I don't remember the events of that night exactly....I know it started out with some dancing, and some drinking, and the hot tub, and next thing I knew my halo was dented beyond repair. I'm sure Scoote has a better recollection than I do...

I think I'll have to buy the restaurant sized box of foil to keep in the kitchen....looks like my friend MountainStar might be needing to borrow some
Old 08-11-2010, 07:49 PM   #1856
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Evening Everyone,

Hope you all had a good day. It ended up being a gorgeous day here after it rained all morning. I truly had an intellectual interruption...I couldn't find my Claddagh ring for the last few days and today I was getting my keys out of a side pocket on my purse and my Claddagh ring was there...

Have a good night, I am getting up early in the morning to hang out with my mom while my bro does an oil change on my car...

Hugs!

Zimmy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2010, 07:50 PM   #1857
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

dont remember exactly??? u r trying to sell that lie? really????? lol...thats my girl

evening everyone heard there was a tornado touch down in orlando so hope anyone near there is alright

after a trip to the podiatrist,i took the prince shopping for a few new items for school--altho everything he has looks brand new--its just something that needs to be done! go figure

ok ok i cant ignore it---Jake Jo showed up on the other site with this "halo" thing going on---in short it was plain BS....she busted out one night doing things that even I cant repeat without turning beet red!....come to find out it was a fake halo made from expensive auminum foil...every since then she pretends she still has one---usually after spending time in the kitchen with too much time on her hands! and well i dont see the need to waste money on the foil anymore..bc quite frankly i'll just keep busting her out....just how i am!

ok back to being trifling and FBing
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2010, 07:54 PM   #1858
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Heya Scoote,

Thanks for the info on the tornado touching down in Orlando. My old roommate still lives there, so I am going to send him a text to make sure he is ok. If I remember correctly, your the one who put video cameras up around the Honey house on the other site and all of the butches thanked ya for it..Hehe..

Hope you are having a good night,

Zimmy

Quote:
dont remember exactly??? u r trying to sell that lie? really????? lol...thats my girl

evening everyone heard there was a tornado touch down in orlando so hope anyone near there is alright

after a trip to the podiatrist,i took the prince shopping for a few new items for school--altho everything he has looks brand new--its just something that needs to be done! go figure

ok ok i cant ignore it---Jake Jo showed up on the other site with this "halo" thing going on---in short it was plain BS....she busted out one night doing things that even I cant repeat without turning beet red!....come to find out it was a fake halo made from expensive auminum foil...every since then she pretends she still has one---usually after spending time in the kitchen with too much time on her hands! and well i dont see the need to waste money on the foil anymore..bc quite frankly i'll just keep busting her out....just how i am!

Old 08-11-2010, 08:19 PM   #1859
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

Quote:

Ummmmm.....well....uhhhh....I don't remember the events of that night exactly....I know it started out with some dancing, and some drinking, and the hot tub, and next thing I knew my halo was dented beyond repair. I'm sure Scoote has a better recollection than I do...

I think I'll have to buy the restaurant sized box of foil to keep in the kitchen....looks like my friend MountainStar might be needing to borrow some

I see.. mmhmmm.. well it appears given the events you HAVE recalled.. it was a good time had indeed... grins.

As for the restaurant sized box of foil .. you might want to contact the makers of said aluminum foil.. Reynolds.. and buy in bulk.. especially if it has to do with My girl.. winks.

The Following User Says Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2010, 08:23 PM   #1860
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

Quote:

*laughs hard..*.. Ok.. so THIS is the real story.. I knew there was more. Well scoote.. I have a feeling.. My girl might have given Me the same story.. right to the point of saying.. "i have a tattoo that says angel.. ".. and I said.. "sweetie, just because you have ink that states something.. does not make it so".. grins.

I am with you My friend.. ^5.