Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Dating, Marriage, Family

Old 06-09-2012, 07:44 PM   #81
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

I have usually been the one who had the children..so from that angle I do have a couple thoughts.

I have found that many who date women with children, go in un prepared and end up jelious or resentful of the time spent on the children.
I very much think thought process should be put into this type of relationship before hand.
Not only will it save all involved heartacke but it will also be a consious choice to be there or not as a family unit no matter what..or not.

I have also seen that some feel it should be the same as a single relationship without children..Absolutely not. Nor can it be.
The first thought should be security and raising those children correctly.
But when some rush into a relationship with children, often times they do not stop to think about all the times you can not be intimate when you want to on the drop of a dime. All the times kids are sick and take more attention. Planning is usually the case due to making it work around the childrens lives as well as those in the relationship.
And this is just to name a few things.

I guess what I am trying to say is more thought needs to be placed in these types of relationships...before the answer is yes.

But most importantly here is this:
When a woman wants to share her life and her children with you,
what a beautiful gift and blessing thats is.
She is sharing not only herself with you but the most special part of herself she has...Here babies...her pride and joy.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 04:20 PM   #82
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_boi View Post
The only reason I don't date women with kids is because I am young and not looking for a long term relationship. I would feel bad if her kids recognised me as their dad and I wasn't wanting to stick around for life. That would be unfair to them.

I suppose if I were older and wanting an LTR and the kids and I got along well and the whole packaged deal worked well I would be all for it.
I realise alot of people would look down on you for this choice. But actually I would take off my hat to you"If I wore one that is..ha ha"

I think honestly serves everyone and in this situation you are absolutely correct.
Also it just goes to show you are looking at the children invovled. And to me that is awesome!

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post: