Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 04-02-2021, 09:59 AM   #8061
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 32,250 Times in 14,261 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Four likes looks like loose and unstructured approval to me. Therefore, I present

The Ultimate Loose and Unstructured Pen Pal Event

Everyone who wants to will sign up below and PM their mailing address to the wrangler, starting now March 31, 2021. The wrangler, GeorgiaMa'am, will distribute the addresses within a day or two of when they are received. Participants are encouraged to send letters, cards, art projects, etc. to whomever they want, whenever they want. Participants can join at any time. Project lasts until everyone agrees it has run its course, or the wrangler is over it.

No limit on participants. No deadlines, just group rule.

1. Georgia Ma'am
2. Gemme
3. Nanners
4. Orema
5. Homoe
Count me in!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 02:36 PM   #8062
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,993 Times in 647 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Four likes looks like loose and unstructured approval to me. Therefore, I present

Everyone who wants to will sign up below and PM their mailing address to the wrangler, starting now March 31, 2021. The wrangler, GeorgiaMa'am, will distribute the addresses within a day or two of when they are received. Participants are encouraged to send letters, cards, art projects, etc. to whomever they want, whenever they want. Participants can join at any time. Project lasts until everyone agrees it has run its course, or the wrangler is over it.

1. Georgia Ma'am
2. Gemme
3. Nanners
4. Orema
5. Homoe
6. randrum
It would be nice to get fun mail for a change!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
randrum is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to randrum For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2021, 04:58 PM   #8063
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 23,268 Times in 4,061 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Somebody brought up a good point today. Unlike most of our past projects, I will not be collecting and redistributing the projects. I am simply making a mailing list, much like we do for holiday cards, and distributing the addresses to everybody. Therefore, everyone who participates will have each others' addresses. Participants will mail their projects directly to the recipients.

Also, there's no need to send money to me since you will be handling your own postage.

Sorry for any confusion. Is this a problem for anyone?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will live as one.

- John Lennon and Yoko Ono
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2021, 06:31 PM   #8064
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Somebody brought up a good point today. Unlike most of our past projects, I will not be collecting and redistributing the projects. I am simply making a mailing list, much like we do for holiday cards, and distributing the addresses to everybody. Therefore, everyone who participates will have each others' addresses. Participants will mail their projects directly to the recipients.

Also, there's no need to send money to me since you will be handling your own postage.

Nope, works for me..........

I'm not much of a artsy crafty person so I'll be sending cards only!
Old 04-03-2021, 10:19 PM   #8065
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,993 Times in 647 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

No problems here

Quote:

randrum is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to randrum For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2021, 08:08 AM   #8066
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:

I can hardly wait to get this party started...
Old 04-05-2021, 05:52 PM   #8067
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers

Thanked 14,527 Times in 6,208 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post

1. Georgia Ma'am
2. Gemme
3. Nanners
4. Orema
5. Hommoe
6. randrum
7.Genesis
Super excited about this!
Genesis is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2021, 12:07 AM   #8068
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 23,268 Times in 4,061 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

How exciting! The first batch of addresses has been sent out by PM. If you didn't get it, it's because either (1) you didn't sign up, or (2) you didn't PM me your address. I know there are others who are interested, so send me that info!

Clay, do you want me to sign you up? Are you still having trouble with that?

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will live as one.

- John Lennon and Yoko Ono
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2021, 08:49 PM   #8069
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 106,703 Times in 25,035 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Got my first card today! Thanks!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types