Old 08-01-2010, 11:41 AM   #21
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

My mom's (ok, so really my paternal grandmother's) Chicken Bott Boi, with the baked chicken on the side, please.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 12:10 PM   #22
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

I would go back to Benjamin's, my favorite restaurant (that probably isn't even there anymore...) and have lunch with my two old best friends from college, my best friend Annie and my sweetie.

We'd have a nice glass of wine and I'd order a ceasar salad, fettucine alfredo with chicken and zucchini....and for dessert, their magnificent chocolate mousse pie with a cup of coffee.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:15 PM   #23
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Kobi's brie sounds good, but only if there is a raspberry sauce drizzle on it.

I made that for Christmas dinner once years ago and it was deelish.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 01:58 PM   #24
JinxdGirl

How Do You Identify?:
Tomyboy Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
The girl ones, please!
Relationship Status:
Single

JinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
Caesar salad with grilled chicken strips from Applebee's ... I would give 95% of the chicken strips to Kelly (my dog)

When that settled ... I would have to have a big plate of cubed steak and gravy with biscuits, asparagus, grated carrots, grape jelly and huge glass of very cold milk cooked by a femme friend of mine.

For dessert, an Edwards brand pecan pie found in the freezer section of local grocery store ... cold milk to go with it.

Then, if they would let me in, I would go and eat JinxdGirl's last meal with her. Damn, JinxdGirl, that sounds terrific!!
Sure, when it comes to big southern dinner, the more the merrier. Although, forgo the store bought pie. I make a pecan pie that, according to some, is life changing. Unless, of course, the store bought one is simply the best for you.
JinxdGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JinxdGirl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 03:08 PM   #25
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

My last supper would be a complete Ukrainian feast:

~ Perogies topped with sour cream, bacon and green onions

~ Borscht (beet) soup

~ Kielbasa

~ Cabbage rolls

~ An entire carrot cake topped with a yummy cream cheese icing

~ Pepsi to drink, maybe even a few rye and cokes
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 03:17 PM   #26
RoyalRose

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
single

RoyalRose has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalRose has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalRose has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalRose has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalRose has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalRose has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalRose has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalRose has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalRose has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalRose has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalRose has a reputation beyond repute

Appetizer - baked brie wrapped in puff pastry with some apricot preserves inside. Pinot gris to drink.

Main course - Garlic crusted prime rib, mushrooms sauteed in a rich, almost beefy red wine sauce, thick steak fries that are crispy on the outside yet soft on the inside with honey mustard to dip them in, and lots of warm rosemary bread. A rich cab or merlot to drink.

Dessert - the perfect creme brulee and a lovely glass of tawny port.
RoyalRose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RoyalRose For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 03:30 PM   #27
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,144 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Home cooked pot roast with mashed potatoes and veggies. Like my grandma used to make it.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 06:30 PM   #28
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

fresh squeezed orange juice with a lil pulp and a seed or two.....

fresh white wonder bread.....velvetta cheese and real butter....turned into a terribly delicious grill cheese sandwich with just the right amount of singe and burn on the edges.

a few purple pickled eggs.....(hardboiled eggs soaked in: red beet juice, onions and vinegar)

a giant out of the barrell kosher dill pickle

a pickled green tomato

horseradish and saltine crackers....

a pack of frozen tastykake cupcakes with the white filling inside.....

a bottle of icecold Dr. Brown's wishniak cherry soda

and two real alkaselzer tablets in a glass of tap water before heading off to my eternal sleep (would not want to wake up with indigestion)
Old 08-01-2010, 07:33 PM   #29
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,592 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinxdGirl View Post
If it's my last meal, I don't have to watch what I eat and calorie counting is no longer an issue. That said, I'd have my roomie make her awesome fried chicken
Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
chocolate milkshake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

Sweet potato fries with a dusting of cinnamon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
pumpkin cheesecake
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalRose View Post
Appetizer - baked brie wrapped in puff pastry with some apricot preserves inside.
and a whole pack of cigarettes!!!!! i've been too good for too long
dark_crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dark_crystal For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 08:00 PM   #30
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I could think of several last suppers for myself, depending on the time of year it was.
My favorite meal is fried pork chops, rice and gravy, fresh cream corn over homemade biscuits, or fresh new taters over biscuit. Homemade fried apple pies still warm with a clump of vanilla ice cream and a TALL glass of ice full of sweet tea.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 08:44 PM   #31
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

It's difficult for me to think about this without wondering obsessing over what the hell I did to end up in a position of having a last meal.

That being said it would probably involve green chile chicken enchiladas, chicken fried steak with cream gravy and mashed potatoes, brisket and a couple of gallons of good sweet tea.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 08:54 PM   #32
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Actually what made me think of this thread was Pops flapper in his throat quit flapping and he had to have a feeding tube put in. He loved to eat. He'd eat a huge meal and tell Ma, that was a right tasty snack. LOL yeah it'd piss her off, him calling it a snack after she'd cooked all day.

I really figured he'd just give up when he found out he couldn't have anything by mouth anymore, but he didn't. I'm just amazed that he can be in the house with her cooking things all the time for the rest of the family and it not drive him crazy. See we never know what might happen in our lives to create a last supper that we actually taste. I know some cancer patients can't taste stuff due to treatments.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 09:06 PM   #33
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
I could think of several last suppers for myself, depending on the time of year it was.
My favorite meal is fried pork chops, rice and gravy, fresh cream corn over homemade biscuits, or fresh new taters over biscuit. Homemade fried apple pies still warm with a clump of vanilla ice cream and a TALL glass of ice full of sweet tea.
I think I just gained 5lbs from reading that post Blade lol

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2010, 02:55 PM   #34
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
i'm coming to your last supper Blade.....humm think we could all plan a "Last Supper Progression supper.....all this food to good to miss!
Old 08-05-2010, 03:08 PM   #35
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

Oh lord.. I've been thinking way too much on this subject! lol I just can't narrow it down.. BUt I can include somethings that I'd want there..

Prawn Mee that is the kind of spicy that makes my eyes water and my nose run, Thai curry made with coconut milk, sushi, seaweed salad with lots of toasted seame seeds, crab legs with lots of melted sweet butter, cheesy garlic rolls that melt in my mouth, lots of sweet southern style tea, and for dessert a piece of key lime pie and a cup of coffee..

I would also want lots of friends and laughter going on while we shared the meal.. That is what makes a meal a meal for me.. Otherwise, it's just putting gas in the tank..

mmmm.. Yeah, I'd die a very happy guy..