Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default "Packing" 101....

Hey guys...

I had a up and coming butch email me about Packing and hy is a bit shy about asking questions regarding this subject. What better place to get answers than the Planet.

I don't know enough about packing to help hym out.. so if you all could lean your experiences and expertise's....

I hope I didn't miss another thread about this.. I did look and didn't see anything...
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2012, 09:04 PM   #2
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

There is a ton of info on packing in this thread. Links and sites.

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...read.php?t=608
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2012, 09:14 PM   #3
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
There is a ton of info on packing in this thread. Links and sites.

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...read.php?t=608
See I knew I missed something... sorry Corkey... I will have admin.. delete this.
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2012, 09:15 PM   #4
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
See I knew I missed something... sorry Corkey... I will have admin.. delete this.
Np Strappie you may want to leave it up for newbies ...
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2012, 10:22 PM   #5
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

It kind of depends on the type of packing this person wants to do. Do they want to pack hard or soft? Plan on packing and playing?

I, personally, have made my boxer briefs packer friendly because I didn't care for any of the holster type straps that I have bought over the years. There are certain times I like to pack to play, but for the most part I pack soft.

I use hem tape to close the front of the pouch opening, and iron a patch of fabric on the back of the pouch (on the inside of the boxer briefs), then I cut a hole in that fabric so that the packer can fit through snugly (so it doesn't fall out). I iron the fabric patch on the back so the stretchy fabric of the briefs doesn't stretch out, causing the packer to work itself loose and possibly fall out when using the restroom. (this may or may not have happened to me once......ONCE )

Happy packing!!
Old 01-11-2012, 10:27 PM   #6
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

http://transguys.com/product-reviews...king-underwear

Much like G's innovation these have a soft O ring in the construction. For use with soft or packnpee.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2012, 11:15 PM   #7
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

I have spent a lot of time trying to "perfect" the packing experience. There are so many combinations, variations and products to consider. I try to keep it simple.

Soft pack -- I have yet to find a soft packer that I like. Soft packing, just for the aesthetics, can be done a zillion ways. I simply prefer a manageable (i.e. small) soft packer held nicely in a good snug pair of boxer briefs.

Hard pack -- My recent preferred method is the Goodfella cock (again, smallish but bendable) in the Aslan Undercover Harness. This harness is quite comfortable, but not built for vigorous play. I like to strap tight for better control. This harness does not allow that, but it would allow for less vigorous activity, such as blowjobs.

The best thing to do is try a few things out to see what works for you.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2012, 12:06 AM   #8
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

I too have spent years trying to "perfect". Sometimes, for me anyway, its just not comfortable. I mean physically, not emotionally or psychologically. I'm good there. I think it just might be a "thing" with me though. Kinda like, if my socks aren't on the right feet, my feet feel weird all day. If my cock isn't in the right spot and stay there, it feels weird all day.

What I'm trying now is, I got some compression shorts and O rings. I cut a small X (a little smaller than the center of the O ring) put the O ring in place and folded the "tabs" over around it (on the inside, then tacked the tabs down with a few stitches on each. Then cut fabric into a donut shape and stitched it on the inside of the shorts for some extra strength because the shorts stretch so much. I put the hole where it would need to be for a pack and play, so I could stick it through to play. (like Hack said, good for blowjobs) I have not had the pleasure to see how well it works in that aspect. It doesn't seem to matter the hole is there for a soft pack. So far, it's not too bad. The shorts are snug enough to keep things in place for the most part.

Hard pack is altogether a different ballgame.

"To choose a word is to choose a world" Anonymous
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ryobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2012, 09:52 AM   #9
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack View Post
This harness does not allow that, but it would allow for less vigorous activity, such as blowjobs.
Heh, even a blow job can be more vigorious than actual sex.....is it just me?

I have always had this little fear in my head that she would go at it a little more wild than my aparatus can handle and it yanks off in her hand/mouth. Though I am sure we would both have a good laugh about it in the end.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:03 PM   #10
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
Heh, even a blow job can be more vigorious than actual sex.....is it just me?

I have always had this little fear in my head that she would go at it a little more wild than my aparatus can handle and it yanks off in her hand/mouth. Though I am sure we would both have a good laugh about it in the end.
Oh my..*blushing*... remembering an incident years ago, when something like that actually happened to me and my butch... we DID laugh alot, but I remember feeling REALLY embarrassed, that I had somehow done something wrong!
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2012, 12:20 PM   #11
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,687 Times in 7,715 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default thanks to you all....and to Strappie for this thread.....:).

Much appreciated as I wasn't "up to snuff" on all the new sites and I am always able to learn from those with much more experience..and appreciate every post and experience you share....Clay
Old 02-19-2012, 02:50 PM   #12
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:

ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
It kind of depends on the type of packing this person wants to do. Do they want to pack hard or soft? Plan on packing and playing?

I, personally, have made my boxer briefs packer friendly because I didn't care for any of the holster type straps that I have bought over the years. There are certain times I like to pack to play, but for the most part I pack soft.

I use hem tape to close the front of the pouch opening, and iron a patch of fabric on the back of the pouch (on the inside of the boxer briefs), then I cut a hole in that fabric so that the packer can fit through snugly (so it doesn't fall out). I iron the fabric patch on the back so the stretchy fabric of the briefs doesn't stretch out, causing the packer to work itself loose and possibly fall out when using the restroom. (this may or may not have happened to me once......ONCE )

Happy packing!!

First of all, I almost feel like an intruder in on this thread again. I do not pack myself, I just personally just appreciate that there are butches that DO!

I also am not intending to be disrespectful in any way to anyone. Please forgive this femme who is in a new relationship, flush with lust and giddy with all the hormones that sex with a new partner will bring (oof!). yeah, I spend most of my days with a silly-assed grin on my face!

When I re-read G's post detailing how hy "used hem tape to close the front of the pouch opening...etc", I just could NOT get this picture out of my head.....of a long-ago Home Ec class, offering tips ala Hints from Heloise, on how to retro fit boxers to hold a cock, to a roomful of butches! *wild giggling!*

However you all do it, PLEASE don't stop! Hard pack, soft pack, I for one love the feel of it, and knowing it is THERE! I love reaping the benefits of your creativity! Woo-Hoo!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 03:33 PM   #13
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasPiscesGrrl View Post
First of all, I almost feel like an intruder in on this thread again. I do not pack myself, I just personally just appreciate that there are butches that DO!

I also am not intending to be disrespectful in any way to anyone. Please forgive this femme who is in a new relationship, flush with lust and giddy with all the hormones that sex with a new partner will bring (oof!). yeah, I spend most of my days with a silly-assed grin on my face!

When I re-read G's post detailing how hy "used hem tape to close the front of the pouch opening...etc", I just could NOT get this picture out of my head.....of a long-ago Home Ec class, offering tips ala Hints from Heloise, on how to retro fit boxers to hold a cock, to a roomful of butches! *wild giggling!*

However you all do it, PLEASE don't stop! Hard pack, soft pack, I for one love the feel of it, and knowing it is THERE! I love reaping the benefits of your creativity! Woo-Hoo!
and I am wildly giggling at your description of G's description!
I for one have never "seen" it, never "felt" it, never "experienced" it but it's on my bucket list of things to witness before I die!
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 03:36 PM   #14
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chai~ View Post
and I am wildly giggling at your description of G's description!
I for one have never "seen" it, never "felt" it, never "experienced" it but it's on my bucket list of things to witness before I die!
Oh darlin, I am sure you WILL be able to cross that off your bucket list!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 04:35 PM   #15
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation
Default hard pack

... totally respect the soft pack & the creativity for sure ..
however, personally, the only time I pack is when I know play is going to be involved & want the freedom to be "ready"... not to mention the responses from the femme "discovering" ........hmmm anyway off track...

I pack with a harness.. with the straps I can tighten(not elastic)... with a hard, but bendable cock... that has the feel & appearance of a nice bulge under a pair of boxer briefs....
Holds tight to the body...& is very sturdy for any amount of vigor ..

*tip hat*

Last edited by Tcountry; 02-19-2012 at 04:42 PM.
Tcountry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tcountry For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 04:56 PM   #16
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

I like to soft pack. Heck, I like to hard pack too. Haven't done it in a long time. But I still got it.... I hope. Lol
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 10:27 PM   #17
Slater

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Slater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST Reputation

At the suggestion of a rather clever femme, I sewed the pouch of my boxer briefs to secure my soft packer. I didn't fully sew it closed, just tacked it in two places on the outside opening and one place on the inside opening. This allows for fairly easy insertion and adjustment but leaves basically no risk of it falling out. It was a simple and effective solution.

Additionally, I can use those same briefs to hold my hard packer in place for some types of activities. For more vigorous sex, I use a harness with adjustable straps. My new hard pack is not as bendy as my old one, so wearing it under clothing is not practical, but I still have my older one if I want to do that.
Slater is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Slater For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 10:50 PM   #18
Nurse Darlin

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-agressive at times
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/babygirl
Relationship Status:
Never been more in love with my Sugarbear!

Nurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST Reputation

All very exciting stuff! I love when my girl packs...especially when I am not aware until we are out somewhere and she inadvertently rubs against my backside. Growwwwl!!!!
and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst,
then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- Marilyn Monroe
Nurse Darlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nurse Darlin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2012, 09:54 AM   #19
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slater View Post
At the suggestion of a rather clever femme, I sewed the pouch of my boxer briefs to secure my soft packer. I didn't fully sew it closed, just tacked it in two places on the outside opening and one place on the inside opening. This allows for fairly easy insertion and adjustment but leaves basically no risk of it falling out. It was a simple and effective solution.

Additionally, I can use those same briefs to hold my hard packer in place for some types of activities. For more vigorous sex, I use a harness with adjustable straps. My new hard pack is not as bendy as my old one, so wearing it under clothing is not practical, but I still have my older one if I want to do that.
I've been dating someone who uses the Rodeo. It's a snug fitting, sturdy brief that double as a harness. No sewing necessary, and she can wear them all day since they're as comfortable as any other brief.

http://rodeoh.com/shop.html

I just visited the website via the above link for the first time. WTF? The models for this brief are all hyper femme! Really? WTF? Take my word for it that the briefs are perfectly appropriate for a butch. Geez.

And I can attest that they stand up to vigorous usage.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:11 AM   #20
tara_kerrie

How Do You Identify?:
Whatever you want to call us
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, she,
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,366 Times in 441 Posts
tara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputation

Hey everyone.

First of all, I would like to say Thank you for all the posts. I have found them to be very helpful.

Second of all, I am new to this subject. I am definitely wanting to learn more and start packing. What would be the best "starter" packer? I will be interested in a STP.
Thanks in advance for all your help
tara_kerrie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tara_kerrie For This Useful Post: