Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-24-2011, 07:10 PM   #901
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
Okay. So I get that it's allowed and perfectly within the rules and everything...but it really pisses me off when they intentionally walk people. It just irritates me.
Yeah, that's wrong.

What's up with CJ Wilson.
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 09:10 PM   #902
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,066 Times in 9,974 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

If I didn't have to be up at 0'dark-thirty,
I'd be at a sports bar up in the Pearl Dist
watching the game right now...

but, I surfed online to find out that it's 2:2 (bottom of the 8th).

FFS, GOOoOoOoOoOOoo Cardinals!!!!

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 09:41 PM   #903
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Ugh, I am so disappointed.
Old 10-24-2011, 09:51 PM   #904
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,066 Times in 9,974 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Bete just told me the score....

*son of a flippin buck*

<<< insert FEMME death-stare here >>>

the only thing that could make this feel better
is to win huge on the lottery tickets I purchased tonight.

Come on Wednesday night.

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 09:58 PM   #905
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Yay Rangers!!!!

Cardinals fans: It's not over yet. best of 7 so don't be too discouraged.

More baseball to come.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 10:53 PM   #906
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,238 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

they say it's Nap Time. it is indeed.

i'm gonna do a little reverse psychology. ...

for wednesdays game, ...
i sure do like colby lewis on the mound for the rangers!
he is gonna pitch a gem of a game! ...

LOL

go cardinals!
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 02:49 AM   #907
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,662 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Rangers took advantage of all their opportunities and then some. If the Rangers win, I hope there is a camera on Ron Washington doing his jello like dancing and bouncing. He is so damn cute.

Cardinals did not take advantage of anything. Allen Craig doesnt look like the fastest guy in the world to me. Why is he trying to steal when Pujols is up at bat? Were those booboos or strategy? La Russa looked unhappy from about the 5th inning on. This anemic hitting isnt going to get it done with the Rangers ability to score runs.

Glad there is a day off. Time to regroup for the home stretch. This has been a great series thus far.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 03:00 AM   #908
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Rangers took advantage of all their opportunities and then some. If the Rangers win, I hope there is a camera on Ron Washington doing his jello like dancing and bouncing. He is so damn cute.

Cardinals did not take advantage of anything. Allen Craig doesnt look like the fastest guy in the world to me. Why is he trying to steal when Pujols is up at bat? Were those booboos or strategy? La Russa looked unhappy from about the 5th inning on. This anemic hitting isnt going to get it done with the Rangers ability to score runs.

Glad there is a day off. Time to regroup for the home stretch. This has been a great series thus far.

Boy, the Cards made some mistakes tonight, alright. Except for Pujols, the Cards bats have not been hitting other than the other night. You are right, they need to get it going. Of course, they will be in St Louis for the next game- sooooooooooooooooo! But, if Texas wins Wednesday, that's it!

I do enjoy Washington- Geez what a contrast to LaRussa- he is so serious. There is a part of me that thinks it would be cool for Texas to win it after loosing last year. also, Washington has certainly managed that team well. And the Cards have won quite a few.

Yes, this is an exciting WS!!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 04:21 AM   #909
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

I'd LOVE to see it go to seven games.

Last night, much to my surprise, was not a slug-fest. I am neutral with who wins. I haven't changed that position. The cards have had so many championships, time for the Texans to feel good. But if that doesn't happen. I'm o.k. with the Cards winning another.
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 04:29 AM   #910
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLast View Post
Boy, the Cards made some mistakes tonight, alright. Except for Pujols, the Cards bats have not been hitting other than the other night. You are right, they need to get it going. Of course, they will be in St Louis for the next game- sooooooooooooooooo! But, if Texas wins Wednesday, that's it!

I do enjoy Washington- Geez what a contrast to LaRussa- he is so serious. There is a part of me that thinks it would be cool for Texas to win it after loosing last year. also, Washington has certainly managed that team well. And the Cards have won quite a few.

Yes, this is an exciting WS!!!

The announcer the other night was talking about LaRussa and his superstitions. Said he has so many pre game rituals, they were surprised he made it to the ball park.

Washington has a different type of intensity. He is looser and as a result perhaps, so are his players. He might be fun on Dancing With the Stars.

Plus, it seems Texas has solved the how to pitch to the Cardinals dilemma. Holland did it, and Wilson did it last night. Pitch them inside, over and over and over. Cards hitters arent making the adjustments yet.

Do I even want to know who the Cards are pitching on Wednesday?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 11:04 AM   #911
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow band View Post
I'd LOVE to see it go to seven games.

Last night, much to my surprise, was not a slug-fest. I am neutral with who wins. I haven't changed that position. The cards have had so many championships, time for the Texans to feel good. But if that doesn't happen. I'm o.k. with the Cards winning another.
Yes, I am OK with either team winning. Would like the NL to put up another stat, but, Texas is playing good ball.

I would love it to go to 7 games!!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 03:51 PM   #912
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation what ever happened to real appologies?

Tony La Russa's daughter removes offensive tweet about Ron Washington

Staff report Sporting News

Devon La Russa, the daughter of St. Louis Cardinals manager Tony La Russa, apologized and removed an offensive tweet she sent Sunday night regarding Texas Rangers manager Ron Washington, Yahoo! Sports reports.
The tweet that created the backlash: "I saw a crack head doing 'The Wash' today. Coincidence? I think not..."
Tony La Russa's daughter apologized for a derogatory tweet about Rangers manager Ron Washington. (AP Photo)
'The Wash' is a reference to the animated gestures Washington performs in the dugout during critical plays in games. The drug reference created a stir because Washington tested positive for cocaine during the 2009 season, his third as Rangers manager.
Devon La Russa removed the tweet and posted this one: "I really truly did not mean to be offensive! It's a phrase I use, meant as a joke. Please don't be offended! Go Cards!!!"
Washington has led the Rangers to back-to-back World Series appearances and has the franchise one win away from its first world championship. Texas can win the World Series in Game 6 in St. Louis on Wednesday night.

Comments

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/mlb/stor...#ixzz1bpfy5bmI
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 05:46 PM   #913
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:

Washington tested positive for cocaine during his third year as a manager? I didnt know they even tested managers.

"The testing program was added to existing regimens under which Major League Baseball randomly tested minor leaguers, front-office officials and even umpires for recreational drugs. Commissioner Bud Selig adopted the additional testing in response to recommendations in the Mitchell report, which studied the history of drug use in baseball. "

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/18/sp...l/18texas.html

In other news, the Red Sox announced today that John Lackey will be having Tommy John surgery and be out for the entire 2012 season. Dice-K had the same surgery this past June and might be ready the middle to end of next season. Bucholtz is still recovering from a stress fracture in his lower back.

And Popeye chicken has announced the newest addition to their menu....the Beckett Bucket. Wonder if it comes with a 6 pack? I made that up btw.

Ahhh the joys of being a Red Sox fan.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 10:16 PM   #914
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:

Staff report Sporting News

Devon La Russa, the daughter of St. Louis Cardinals manager Tony La Russa, apologized and removed an offensive tweet she sent Sunday night regarding Texas Rangers manager Ron Washington, Yahoo! Sports reports.
The tweet that created the backlash: "I saw a crack head doing 'The Wash' today. Coincidence? I think not..."
Tony La Russa's daughter apologized for a derogatory tweet about Rangers manager Ron Washington. (AP Photo)
'The Wash' is a reference to the animated gestures Washington performs in the dugout during critical plays in games. The drug reference created a stir because Washington tested positive for cocaine during the 2009 season, his third as Rangers manager.
Devon La Russa removed the tweet and posted this one: "I really truly did not mean to be offensive! It's a phrase I use, meant as a joke. Please don't be offended! Go Cards!!!"
Washington has led the Rangers to back-to-back World Series appearances and has the franchise one win away from its first world championship. Texas can win the World Series in Game 6 in St. Louis on Wednesday night.

Comments

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/mlb/stor...#ixzz1bpfy5bmI
Seriously, they drug test team managers? I wonder who else they test. Team owners? or are the owners still predominately white? I'm joking but still...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2011, 10:16 AM   #915
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Sooooo... I taped Monday's game and watched it last night. I usually set my PVR for an extra hour... Monday I set it for a 1/2 hr. I missed the last two runs.

Who scored for the Rangers?? Plz tell me. I know I can look it up, but I like the ongoing commentary here on our board better....

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2011, 12:48 PM   #916
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
Seriously, they drug test team managers? I wonder who else they test. Team owners? or are the owners still predominately white? I'm joking but still...

Are they all male? I remember when Marge Schott was an owner of the Cincinnati Reds. I believe they ran her out of Baseball. She Liked Hitler and the Natzi's and hated everything else, including us. I recall she drank Vodka, straight....I wouldn't have known any of this if the radio announcers didn't talk so freely about her. I don't think I know this much about my home teams ownership.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2011, 05:01 PM   #917
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Default Game 6 postponed

They have postponed game 6 due to impending inclement weather. Game 6 will be played tomorrow with Colby Lewis vs. Jaime Garcia.

Game 7 will be Friday with Matt Harrison against ???? With the delay, I am almost expecting La Russa to pitch Carpenter again. Finally figured out who Carpenter reminds me of.....anyone else think he looks like Russell Crowe?

This delay is messing up my snacking schedule.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2011, 08:20 AM   #918
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

colby lewis and jaime garcia went up against each other in st. louis, ... now again, in st. louis. lewis won the 1st meet up. but garcia pitched a little better. bullpen couldn't hold it in bottom of 9, ... plus a stolen base and error.

garcia's stat line: 7 inn., 3 hits, 0 runs, 0 earned runs, 0 hr, 1 bb, 7 k's

lewis' stat line: 6.2 inn., 4 hits, 1 run, 1 earned run, 0 hr, 2 bb, 4 k's

hey foxy ...

bottom of 8th, game 5: M Napoli doubled to deep right, M Young and N Cruz scored
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2011, 08:26 AM   #919
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

kobi, he does favor r crowe. yeah, i can see it.

espn doesn't show (tba) who will pitch game 7 for the cards, if there is a game. but la russa said carpenter would be ready if there's a game 7.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2011, 08:38 AM   #920
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by macele View Post
colby lewis and jaime garcia went up against each other in st. louis, ... now again, in st. louis. lewis won the 1st meet up. but garcia pitched a little better. bullpen couldn't hold it in bottom of 9, ... plus a stolen base and error.

garcia's stat line: 7 inn., 3 hits, 0 runs, 0 earned runs, 0 hr, 1 bb, 7 k's

lewis' stat line: 6.2 inn., 4 hits, 1 run, 1 earned run, 0 hr, 2 bb, 4 k's

hey foxy ...

bottom of 8th, game 5: M Napoli doubled to deep right, M Young and N Cruz scored

OF COURSE THAT IS WHEN HE HIT!!! My PVR quit at the top of the 8th...

Thank you Macele from a grateful Foxy...

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post: