Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default BLIND DATE Stories....

My friends had this other friend, lets just say her name was Sarah. Sarah was single
and looking to date. My friends and I were talking one night and they thought
I should ask her out. But as cocktails were being put back our minds started to work.
Someone said a BLIND DATE. I did meet Sarah once, but I know now she didn’t remember me. Anyways……

As the drinks flowed, my friends thought it would be super funny to dress up in an ugly tux suit, and before I knew it I was going to salvation army looking for a Tux and I had another friend that her parents owned a junk yard for cars. Yep you guessed it I was car shopping too.

The plan was for me to pick Sarah up and we were to go to a party at another friends house just a few blocks from were Sarah lived. So I got ready in my sweet baby blue tux and oh the shoes “amazing” bright red paten leather. Yes I said RED! (ok I don’t know if they were paten leather or not)

In the mean time while I was getting ready for my big date. My friends were doing something to the sweet car I had borrowed from the junk yard. Did I mention it was a sweet Chevy Impala, dents and all? Little did I know they were filling it with all kinds of junk, food bags, wrappers, empty pop cans and so on, needless to say when I got in the car I nearly pee’d laughing so hard. I kept telling my friends how am I going to keep a straight face? Anyways.. I drove off to Sarah’s.

I pull in her driveway, shut the car off, the car won’t shut off. It’s back firing and sputtering, I was running a little late so I just walked away from it doing that. Now mind you I can hardly keep a straight face I was dying. I get to the front door and knock. Sarah opens the door, takes one look at me (she isn’t sure if she should laugh or die) and says “oh don’t you think you are a little over dressed” I said, Oh no this is what I wear on all my dates. She of course looked amazing. I know she is wanting to back out so bad. She says I need to grab my purse. I thought for sure she wasn’t coming back, but she did. Off we go to the car. I know she loves my sweet impala. I open the passenger side door for her and shit comes falling out. I’m like oh shit sorry let me make some room for you.
As I push all the shit away from her seat (I want to kill my friends for putting so much in there) I say to her here you go I made some room. We drive off having small talk. I can’t look at her the whole way, thank god it wasn’t too far to drive cause I have to keep looking off to the side so she can’t see my face. We finally get to the party were everyone is waiting for our arrival. We stop and I say wait let me get the door for you. She didn’t even hear what I said and she was out the door and almost running to the house. Meanwhile the car won’t shut off, it keeps back firing. So I too leave it. She is in the house and I follow behind about 15 steps. She goes directly for the safest place, the kitchen to hide, as I look at all my friends trying to hold back the laughter. I go directly into the bathroom and change. She is in the kitchen killing her friends that set her up with me. I come out of the bathroom with nicer clothes and eleven yellow rose and one red rose. I find her in the crowd as my friends are gathered around and hand her the flowers.
She says, “OMG this was all a set up!!!”
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote