Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default "Packing" 101....

Hey guys...

I had a up and coming butch email me about Packing and hy is a bit shy about asking questions regarding this subject. What better place to get answers than the Planet.

I don't know enough about packing to help hym out.. so if you all could lean your experiences and expertise's....

I hope I didn't miss another thread about this.. I did look and didn't see anything...
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2012, 09:04 PM   #2
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

There is a ton of info on packing in this thread. Links and sites.

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...read.php?t=608
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2012, 09:14 PM   #3
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
There is a ton of info on packing in this thread. Links and sites.

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...read.php?t=608
See I knew I missed something... sorry Corkey... I will have admin.. delete this.
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2012, 09:15 PM   #4
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
See I knew I missed something... sorry Corkey... I will have admin.. delete this.
Np Strappie you may want to leave it up for newbies ...
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2012, 10:22 PM   #5
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

It kind of depends on the type of packing this person wants to do. Do they want to pack hard or soft? Plan on packing and playing?

I, personally, have made my boxer briefs packer friendly because I didn't care for any of the holster type straps that I have bought over the years. There are certain times I like to pack to play, but for the most part I pack soft.

I use hem tape to close the front of the pouch opening, and iron a patch of fabric on the back of the pouch (on the inside of the boxer briefs), then I cut a hole in that fabric so that the packer can fit through snugly (so it doesn't fall out). I iron the fabric patch on the back so the stretchy fabric of the briefs doesn't stretch out, causing the packer to work itself loose and possibly fall out when using the restroom. (this may or may not have happened to me once......ONCE )

Happy packing!!
Old 01-11-2012, 10:27 PM   #6
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

http://transguys.com/product-reviews...king-underwear

Much like G's innovation these have a soft O ring in the construction. For use with soft or packnpee.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2012, 02:50 PM   #7
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
It kind of depends on the type of packing this person wants to do. Do they want to pack hard or soft? Plan on packing and playing?

I, personally, have made my boxer briefs packer friendly because I didn't care for any of the holster type straps that I have bought over the years. There are certain times I like to pack to play, but for the most part I pack soft.

I use hem tape to close the front of the pouch opening, and iron a patch of fabric on the back of the pouch (on the inside of the boxer briefs), then I cut a hole in that fabric so that the packer can fit through snugly (so it doesn't fall out). I iron the fabric patch on the back so the stretchy fabric of the briefs doesn't stretch out, causing the packer to work itself loose and possibly fall out when using the restroom. (this may or may not have happened to me once......ONCE )

Happy packing!!

First of all, I almost feel like an intruder in on this thread again. I do not pack myself, I just personally just appreciate that there are butches that DO!

I also am not intending to be disrespectful in any way to anyone. Please forgive this femme who is in a new relationship, flush with lust and giddy with all the hormones that sex with a new partner will bring (oof!). yeah, I spend most of my days with a silly-assed grin on my face!

When I re-read G's post detailing how hy "used hem tape to close the front of the pouch opening...etc", I just could NOT get this picture out of my head.....of a long-ago Home Ec class, offering tips ala Hints from Heloise, on how to retro fit boxers to hold a cock, to a roomful of butches! *wild giggling!*

However you all do it, PLEASE don't stop! Hard pack, soft pack, I for one love the feel of it, and knowing it is THERE! I love reaping the benefits of your creativity! Woo-Hoo!
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2016, 02:12 PM   #8
Gala

How Do You Identify?:
Androgynous butch samurai cowboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
No preference-9/10 I get she/her
Relationship Status:
Maweed

Gala is on a distinguished road
Default Pack n play

Hey not sure if I am posting in the right place. This question has probably been answered several times over and I'm just missing it but can someone recommend a good pack n play dildo?
Old 04-29-2016, 04:05 PM   #9
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gala View Post
Hey not sure if I am posting in the right place. This question has probably been answered several times over and I'm just missing it but can someone recommend a good pack n play dildo?
I personally do not think that a decent one has ever been made.

Your best bet is the Peacock in my opinion:

http://www.peecockproducts.com/index...iewCat&catId=1

You need a rod for play. I don't know if you are interested in STPing, but that is part of the packer. I don't know of a better pack n play than this.

I hear the detailed paint is a waste of money. Evidently it washes off pretty quickly.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2016, 07:09 PM   #10
Gala

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Maweed

Thanks Dapper! Wow those things are amazing!

Do you have one? Mind if I ask how it has worked out for you? If that's too personal a question no worries I completely understand. It's just that's a lot of money for me so I don't think I'd bother with it if it is gonna be a mediocre results. I mean they are amazing and if I was just interested in packing and stp it'd be great but I'm primarily looking for something I can "play" with. Hopefully that makes sense
Old 04-30-2016, 08:56 PM   #11
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gala View Post
Thanks Dapper! Wow those things are amazing!

Do you have one? Mind if I ask how it has worked out for you? If that's too personal a question no worries I completely understand. It's just that's a lot of money for me so I don't think I'd bother with it if it is gonna be a mediocre results. I mean they are amazing and if I was just interested in packing and stp it'd be great but I'm primarily looking for something I can "play" with. Hopefully that makes sense
I do not have one, but I have read a lot of reviews and spoken to a number of people. The Peacocks have been around for a long time and are a respected company. However, I hear that they tear if you buy the harness they actually sell with them. Go figure.

If your goal is to be able to play with the item you are packing with, than it is a good choice.

If you want to go crazy nuts and get something amazing, then check out ReelMagik: http://www.reelmagik.com/ftm-store-d...ck-n-play.html

You have to shave your mons pubis and glue it on. Very complicated.

I personally,have always been happy with just a XS Mr. Limpy for packing and I play with something else. But, for butches/trans guys who want to be able to go to the bar with a packer and then use the same item for sex, the Peacock is the only decent one out there. Everything else is crazy large and can't be packed comfortably.

For me though, I just accepted that outside of Reel Magik, there just isn't a pack n play that would work for me. And I am ok with that.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2016, 07:16 PM   #12
Gala

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Maweed

Dapper- that realmagick is incredible but not for me. I don't really want something I can't take off. It has been very educational though it will be interesting to see where the tech is at in another 10 years. I might go for the peacock when I have the money or just say screw it and hard pack haha..thanks for the info!