Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

Old 08-03-2010, 01:28 PM   #1
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation
Default OTHER Junk to boycott

Nothing says quite as much as hitting someone's currency. Be it a group or a business... post it here!

I'll kick it off with American Family Fitness:

http://www.gayrva.com/2010/08/03/ame...esbian-couple/

ETA: Check out the very cool places that DO support families as being more than" man+woman" at the bottom of article!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2010, 02:01 PM   #2
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Can't vouch for accuracy as I noted they said DISH wouldn't carry LOGO. It does here, so that may be a locality issue. Anyway... these guys lists quite a few folks who have anti gay practices or donate to anti gay causes, as well as a short list of some whom did but have "come around"

http://guydads.blogspot.com/2008/12/...companies.html
The Following User Says Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2010, 02:12 PM   #3
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Default add Best Buy to the list!

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2...-tom-emmer.php
The Following User Says Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2010, 02:38 PM   #4
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Nothing says quite as much as hitting someone's currency. Be it a group or a business... post it here!

I'll kick it off with American Family Fitness:

http://www.gayrva.com/2010/08/03/ame...esbian-couple/

ETA: Check out the very cool places that DO support families as being more than" man+woman" at the bottom of article!
AFF makes me sad - cause I was thinking about joining on the sly and getting all sleek leaving you to wonder how in the world I was doing it!!
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2011, 01:43 PM   #5
Truly Scrumptious

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
She's my mirror twin, my next of kin

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,855 Times in 564 Posts
Truly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST Reputation
Default Something to think about before buying Coca Cola products this holiday season

I love me some Coke Zero, but . . .

Coca Cola is still avoiding accountability for a concert they sponsored last spring in Jamaica, where homophobic reggae performer Sizzla sang a song advocating killing gays.

Stephen Lewis (formerly the Special Envoy for HIV/AIDS in Africa to the UN) of the Stephen Lewis Foundation in Canada is demanding Coke issues full page apolgies in all Jamaican newspapers and sponsor a gay-friendly concert in Washington, DC, during the International AIDS Conference. If it doesn't, Lewis says he has told the multinational corporation that “we’re going to go after you internationally.”

Truly Scrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truly Scrumptious For This Useful Post: