Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 10-07-2010, 01:04 PM   #1
Phead

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single and ready for relations

Phead Has the BEST ReputationPhead Has the BEST ReputationPhead Has the BEST ReputationPhead Has the BEST ReputationPhead Has the BEST ReputationPhead Has the BEST ReputationPhead Has the BEST ReputationPhead Has the BEST ReputationPhead Has the BEST ReputationPhead Has the BEST ReputationPhead Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy Is anybody out there????

That's what I feel so often.....is there anyone for me?? All my experiences with people lately are so less than fulfilling. Are there any "normal" people that just want to have fun and enjoy a relationship? Frustrated (in oh so many ways)
Phead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 03:42 PM   #2
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,189 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phead View Post
That's what I feel so often.....is there anyone for me?? All my experiences with people lately are so less than fulfilling. Are there any "normal" people that just want to have fun and enjoy a relationship? Frustrated (in oh so many ways)
uhm... yeah....
or so im told...
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 04:17 PM   #3
wolfbittenpoet

How Do You Identify?:
Typewriter Boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,578 Times in 402 Posts
wolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputation

Define normal.
wolfbittenpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wolfbittenpoet For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2010, 05:15 PM   #4
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet, Phead. I hope you have a grand time and make good friends here.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 05:38 PM   #5
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet!!!
Old 10-07-2010, 05:44 PM   #6
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome and enjoy!!!!

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:39 PM   #7
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default here

There is lots of folks out here phead. If nothing else I'm sure you will find some new friends.
Old 10-07-2010, 06:45 PM   #8
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Normal????? Here??????
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2010, 07:02 PM   #9
FlowerFem

How Do You Identify?:
femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
dating

FlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST Reputation
Default hello

Hi Phead I'm new here as well. And we live in the same state. Fayetteville is home now for me. I'm from upstate NY. Anyway I know exactly how you feel!!! Are there any butches out there who aren't unemployed, or addicted to something. No offense intended , just really starting to wear me out. Maybe one with a little intelligence, not be lacking in self-esteem, someone who is focused and has a plan in life. Someone who isn't afraid to work , and "being pretty good at drinking beer", is not what they want to be known for. Maybe I'm too superficial, but I'd like one who has their own money, their own car, and perhaps even a home owner maybe. Someone who can display a little responsibilty and make sounds decisions in life. OKAY I will be quiet now. (stepping down from my soapbox)
FlowerFem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FlowerFem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2010, 07:22 PM   #10
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the planet,u will like it hear,lots of nice people hear.Now for the question of the ages..I wish could anser it for ya but in many ways I cant define normal,as for one person its one thing and to another its a nother ball of wax.I live in north Louisiana,we have a fair glbt community but so far I havent found my princess cause I am haveing the same prob as u described.Realy the only place to meet anyone is in a gbar,wich I dont go to much any more.Good luck in ur serch,obtw if u find the anser...let me know.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:17 PM   #11
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet!

There are a lot of people out there and some of them are even normal. As cliched as it sounds, when the time is right, the right one will come along. In the mean time, enjoy life.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:50 PM   #12
Jude

How Do You Identify?:
I'm Fluid (comfortable being me)
Preferred Pronoun?:
"Hey Jude"

1 Highscore

Jude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST Reputation
Default What's Normal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phead View Post
-----------------------------------

In the same context that any other people who have been persecuted much of their lives see themselves as less than adequate and live up to their own expectations....

There are plenty of articulate, bright, prosperous lesbians living responsible, meaningful and reasonable lives. They may not be the most outspoken on the block because they're also involved in their professional lives and have varied interests and pursuits. There are certainly some prime examples in this forum.

That's not to say that they're hiding in the closet. Being lesbians is one facet of their lives. I know several admirable people fitting that description.

I own my own home and car and hope to G/d that I'm never called "normal". Yawn.
Old 10-08-2010, 03:13 AM   #13
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Normal is just a setting on the wash machine...
...& the newer ones don't even have it...lol

Welcome *tip hat* Hope you find what you are looking for...