Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2010, 10:31 PM   #1
Peach

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
happily married

Peach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST Reputation
Default Peace and Prayer

My gran died last week, she was to be 102 next month! I am at peace with her passing, she had a long life, and was so ready to join her husband, and family that went before.
What i am NOT at peace with is a dear friend passed last week. He and his wife and daughter were actually there for their wedding. They married on the 10th, then celebrated their daughters first birthday on the 13th, and on the 14th, an explosion ripped throught the lobby of the resort, killing him and others. Malcolm and Heather helped us buy our house, and remained our friends dear friends. I cannot come to peace with their life together ending this early, and this way. I cannot come to peace with their daughter never knowing her daddy.. I know tragic accidents make no sense, but this is just to awful for words.
Say a prayer if you will, for my grans journey, and for Malcolm and his family.
Peach is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Peach For This Useful Post: