Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 01-17-2011, 10:36 PM   #1
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

TexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Okay, so this cool thing happened....

you know, the little things that happen every so often that make you smile or laugh.... or that just generally brighten your day..... THOSE kinda cool things are what I"m talking about and want to know about.....

Okay, so this cool thing happened the other day..... I had just dropped a friend off at the airport and was leaving the terminal when a lady walked up carrying what I thought was a biggo bundle of blankets.... I held the door open for her and as she walked through the door, I heard "taann too" coming from the bundle of blankets she was carrying..... I guess the lady saw the perplexed look on my face and stopped to tell me something.... a little boy's head popped out of the "bundle of blankets" and said it again, "taann too".... she laughed and explained that I was the first one to hold a door open for them all day and that her kiddo was simply saying "thank you".....

Talk about a biggo smile on my face..... I'm still smiling over that one.... there are still kids with manners.... that kid could not have been much more than a year old....
TexasCowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 08:41 PM   #2
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,801 Times in 25,671 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I didn't really have a moment like that today, but they sure are nice when they do happen!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2011, 09:16 PM   #3
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation
Default i dunno if this is considered cool but...

an elderly came in the store yesterday,and my driver took her order while i was busy making pizzas...i was listening to their conversation as she placed her order--she was telling my driver how rare it is she has any extra money and she LOVES Papa Johns,but cant afford it usually. Well my driver after taking her order didnt tell her the price,but told her bout how long it would be..fast forward to pizza coming out..after boxing the pizza i walked around the corner of our front counter as she approached me. I said heres ur pizza Mrs *** you have a great day. She looks at me and says "i didnt pay" to which i replied "oh thats right...it will be$4.50. She looked at me,up at the menu board and back to me kinda bewildered and said..."thats not enough" so i said "its my special for you today,and any time you want Papa Johns you call me directly and I'll make sure you get it for the same price. She called me later that day and said"i just wanted to thank you for that pizza.. it was the best i ever had"

scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:25 PM   #4
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

a friend called me earlier today after finding out my mis fortune the other day
and offered me conversation, friendship and a place if i needed.

then as we departed a long friendly hug
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2011, 12:16 AM   #5
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

TexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST ReputationTexasCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

that would be one of those cool things that happened..... I love it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
an elderly came in the store yesterday,and my driver took her order while i was busy making pizzas...i was listening to their conversation as she placed her order--she was telling my driver how rare it is she has any extra money and she LOVES Papa Johns,but cant afford it usually. Well my driver after taking her order didnt tell her the price,but told her bout how long it would be..fast forward to pizza coming out..after boxing the pizza i walked around the corner of our front counter as she approached me. I said heres ur pizza Mrs *** you have a great day. She looks at me and says "i didnt pay" to which i replied "oh thats right...it will be$4.50. She looked at me,up at the menu board and back to me kinda bewildered and said..."thats not enough" so i said "its my special for you today,and any time you want Papa Johns you call me directly and I'll make sure you get it for the same price. She called me later that day and said"i just wanted to thank you for that pizza.. it was the best i ever had"

The Following User Says Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2011, 12:23 AM   #6
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

Okay.... so another cool thing happened to me at the airport here in DFW Int'l Airport.....

I was helping this friend get through security... she had a baby and a buncha baby stuff that she had to carry to the airplane. I told the security guard that I was only helping her and that I didnt have a ticket..... He leans over to me and says, "lemme check your ID and I'll let you back there to help her to the x-ray maching things".... so I had him my ID and he looks at it with a perplexed look.... then the lightbulb comes on.... (I look like a dude, and my ID still has "Female" on it) The security guy looks at me again, and I"m thinking to myself..." oh hell, here it comes, I'm going to get in serious trouble because of how I look". nope.... the guard smiles and leans over to me and says "hey, just play it cool and no one will notice..... thank you for helping her"

another biggo smile for me.....
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2011, 11:08 AM   #7
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboi View Post
Okay.... so another cool thing happened to me at the airport here in DFW Int'l Airport.....

I was helping this friend get through security... she had a baby and a buncha baby stuff that she had to carry to the airplane. I told the security guard that I was only helping her and that I didnt have a ticket..... He leans over to me and says, "lemme check your ID and I'll let you back there to help her to the x-ray maching things".... so I had him my ID and he looks at it with a perplexed look.... then the lightbulb comes on.... (I look like a dude, and my ID still has "Female" on it) The security guy looks at me again, and I"m thinking to myself..." oh hell, here it comes, I'm going to get in serious trouble because of how I look". nope.... the guard smiles and leans over to me and says "hey, just play it cool and no one will notice..... thank you for helping her"

another biggo smile for me.....
It's certainly nice of you however............there is that pesky issue of airport security............
Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2011, 11:37 AM   #8
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

When I was a store manager at my old job, if any of my employees came in and didn't have money to buy lunch, I would give them my last five dollars, just so they would have something.

Delivering my Avon orders to the elderly ladies who cannot drive up to my mom's hair salon to pick them up.

Thanks, TexasCowboi for starting this thread!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2011, 11:55 PM   #9
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
It's certainly nice of you however............there is that pesky issue of airport security............
thats why he said "just play it cool"

I wasnt actually going through the security stuff, I was just helping her get her things through the security area.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2012, 06:45 AM   #10
TexasCowboi

How Do You Identify?:
TGStoneButch
Relationship Status:
Married....'nuff said

I made a lady cry on Mother's Day...... saw her sitting and eating by herself while I was out with my mom and sister..... bought her meal for her and told her Happy Mother's day.... she said she was alone today because everyone else was working......... i'm like C"MON PEOPLE..... i'ts your MOTHER..... take a little time for her....

but anyway, that was cool....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TexasCowboi For This Useful Post: