Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

View Poll Results: What are your feelings about armpits?
Shaved - Gross! 1 0.56%
Hairy - Gross! 23 12.92%
Shaved - Pretty! 36 20.22%
Hairy - Pretty! 2 1.12%
Shaved - Hot! 29 16.29%
Hairy - Hot! 11 6.18%
All of the Above 19 10.67%
None of the Above 13 7.30%
Meh 44 24.72%
Voters: 178. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-21-2011, 02:42 PM   #1
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pits!

Because now I'm curious about your feelings on pits too.

See the feet! thread for the original poll.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:45 PM   #2
Daktari

Tar? Coal?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 02:55 PM   #3
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
Because now I'm curious about your feelings on pits too.

See the feet! thread for the original poll.
in what I want on Me or what I like on My lady?
which way to vote
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 02:56 PM   #4
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I shave and I prefer pit hair to be at the very least clipped on someone I am sleeping with.

Not a huge fan of body hair.
Old 11-21-2011, 02:59 PM   #5
Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

depends on the person and if they can rock it - regardless of hairy / not or femme / butch.

Some people shouldn't try to grow it out. Like me. Just looks like pubic hair gone wild.
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 03:03 PM   #6
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawse View Post
depends on the person and if they can rock it - regardless of hairy / not or femme / butch.

Some people shouldn't try to grow it out. Like me. Just looks like pubic hair gone wild.
hahahaha thanx Tawse,I needeed a good BOLMFAO today
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 03:05 PM   #7
Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

hey, I'm owning it! I've seen it.. it ain't pretty. Pisses me off too cause some guys can really rock the pit hair.

Gah!
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 03:10 PM   #8
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Mine are as smooth as a newborn's ass.

His are his to deal with, but there is such a thing as too much going on in the pit.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 03:29 PM   #9
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

I like my pit hair , its purdy
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 03:36 PM   #10
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I prefer shaved arm pits for others as well as myself. I shave my legs, too. Sorry if this puts my butch card in jeapardy. I like to see leg muscles clearly. I don't like the smell of hairly arm-pits- on women or men.

Hummmm.... I just have never been into body or facial hair, I think even when I was het. More than one man I dated had to shave off a beard or mustache if they wanted some nookie. No wisker burns for me! But, we are all different about this stuff. Like whatever you want....
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 03:57 PM   #11
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

I trim my pit hair with an electric clipper but don't shave it off. lol I prefer the girls I date to have it shaved smooth.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 04:00 PM   #12
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

I had a boi that loved smelly armpits.

It seemed to be a fetish for hym.

Mah pits have not been shaved for eons.
It grows there so I figure there's a reason.

Old 11-21-2011, 04:17 PM   #13
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I checked ..none of the above..why,well I figure its up to whom ever wants hairy pits or not.For me I shave cause if I dont I get a rash from sweating I use good deodarent but I am a free sweater big time. ..hair makes it worse..I havent shaved my legs in so long its not even funny.If im dateing someone and she would prefer me to shave I could,just not my bits,but I woud hope she would do the same.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 04:21 PM   #14
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I shave of course. But, with a twist.

I keep all the hair in a jar beside my bed. When the jar is full i'm going to glue it to a poster board and make a silhouette of Elvis.

This message brought to you by: Go green. Recycle.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 04:22 PM   #15
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

Shave my pits, shave my legs too... I trim neatly my nether regions... the hair on my head though, is quite untamed and disheveled mostly... I'm weird like that.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 04:31 PM   #16
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Mine are shaved and super smooooth. I've no objection to a little bit of bushy going on with others, it's a very personal thing. My only issue would be with any related body odor. Just don't start on my hair products!

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 04:39 PM   #17
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

I usually don't shave. I think a girl/woman's pits are sexy with or without hair.
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 04:50 PM   #18
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

<---shaved. Everywhere. Everything. Even my arms. Just a personal preference for myself. However, when I'm in that lazy "omg why did I ever start shaving" phase I still at least shave my underarms because I can't stand to feel hair there. I'm just quirky like that I guess.

As for others that I am with...I prefer their preferences for themselves. It's all about being comfortable in your own skin.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 04:54 PM   #19
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I think hairy pits are hot. This might have hit my programming when one of my first girl crushes was an unshaven hairy beautiful Cicilian hippie exhibitionist flirt.

I shave when I wanna.

However, I don't like the societal expectation that women's bodies be hairless or near-hairless. Hairy pits and legs and pubes are secondary sexual characteristics and I'm not sure what the meaning is behind shaving those off. Then again, facial hair is a secondary sexual characteristic, and most facial-hair owners shave daily.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 04:59 PM   #20
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
I think hairy pits are hot.

I shave when I wanna.

However, I don't like the societal expectation that women's bodies be hairless or near-hairless. Hairy pits and legs and pubes are secondary sexual characteristics and I'm not sure what the meaning is behind shaving those off. Then again, facial hair is a secondary sexual characteristic, and most facial-hair owners shave daily. Eh.
For me, personally, I don't really even care about the societal expectations side. Maybe I'm just selfish like that...lol I'm more about the "oooh that feels nice" when I run my fingers across my own skin. Odd, since I like the feel of hair on others. Once again, I am a bit quirky...lol
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post: