Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Dating, Marriage, Family

Old 04-17-2014, 10:18 PM   #1
anaisninja

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

anaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputation
Default Date Excitement Thread

Where's a thread we can post in when we've got a date coming up and we're excited about it?

So... I've got a date next week and I'm excited about it.

She's a professional baker, which means two things to me:
1) She kneads things for a living. :wink:
2) She's good in the kitchen. You know what they say... lol

Can you tell I'm a more than a little sexually frustrated? Not that I plan to get lucky or anything.

We are planning to meet for coffee, late afternoon. I told her I'd bring my guitar since we both play, and encouraged her to bring hers so we can jam a little and see how we fit musically. She seemed excited about that.

I'll be happy if a) she's not crazy (yes that happened on a first date recently - ugh), and b) we have enough in common for Date #2.

Wish me luck.
anaisninja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to anaisninja For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2014, 04:11 PM   #2
anaisninja

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

anaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputation

Come on people... I can't be the only one here who's excited about an upcoming date.

If you have one and you're excited about it, post!
anaisninja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to anaisninja For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2014, 05:57 PM   #3
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaisninja View Post
Come on people... I can't be the only one here who's excited about an upcoming date.

If you have one and you're excited about it, post!
While I prefer to spend my evenings posting corny jokes, I am very excited for you, Anaisninja. As you anticipate your date with the baker next week may I direct you to a wonderful little erotic story called "Sweet Thing" by Joy Parks. The featured character is a handsome butch baker. You can find this story in most Butch/Femme erotica anthologies. I think it may be just the thing to whet your appetite. Have fun! xo
Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2014, 06:14 PM   #4
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Unfortunately, I'm one of those people that hates dating. So I don't get excited about them. I get stressed. I'd rather just relax and hang out and maybe something happens. I get excited about dates *later* .... After we have slept together and after I know she likes me for certain. Before that I just stress out about how I look (I don't have any clothes left that are really nice, as I haven't bought any in 2.5 years and they are to worn now) and how I can save up money to go out.

If I do, at some point, get excited about hanging out with someone I promise I will post here
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2014, 06:21 PM   #5
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

BB and I have a date for tomorrow night. We are going to see a movie in the village at the Angelika theater called "Fading Gigolo." Then we are going to a cheap, much loved, frequented-by-NYU-students Japanese restaurant called Dojo's. I am going to have the soy burger dinner. BB will have the Hijiki tofu dinner. A discussion of the movie we have just seen will ensue. I'm totally excited about my date fer real!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2014, 07:09 PM   #6
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

I have few hot dates planned for next weekend at IMsL. I'm planning my outfits and getting a little fluttery.