Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation
Default For what it's worth!

Simple Definition of worth

: the amount of money that something is worth

: usefulness or importance

So much of one's life is caught up in this single word. What we feel about ourselves, how we rate the importance of our things and of others.

So I ask what is this all really worth?

Here is my list:

Red-Worth everything and more to the world and myself. She is a kind, loving, hard working, genuine human being that has the biggest heart I have ever known.

My family- Worth my love, even though there is not a lot of closeness between some of them and myself, they are my family and we all know we are there for each other.

My friends-Worth my endless appreciation for putting up with my stubborn ass all of these years and sticking by me when they hadn't clue why I was doing what I was doing.

My animals-What can say about their worth. Their little faces smiling at me when I come home..damn it. I can't say enough.

Strangers-Worth what I am willing to put into the encounter. I like to believe I have yet to meet a stranger. I find people fascinating. I am to this day a big believer in knowing I can learn from any situation I am in be it good or bad.

My spirituality-Worth the very existance of my being. I know I am here, but I can't say I have discovered the real reason. I hold on to my belief that I do exist for many reasons and I believe that I am on a journey to discover as many as I can.

My sexuality- Worth....hmm this is a question I have never put much thought into. Will have to get back to this one.

Money-Worth. If I could trade 2 eggs or a cup of flour for everything I would be one happy person.

So for what it's worth please share.

Peace!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post: