PDA

View Full Version : Light a candle

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

IttyBittyFem
06-20-2010, 12:35 AM
Amy has regained consciousness!
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.
:praying:

Thank you Blue for posting this. Amy and all that love her, have been in my prayers. The update is much appreciated.

Passionaria
06-21-2010, 02:55 AM
Today I light a candle in Thanks, for protecting me. I see clearly now, why......

:candle::candle:Thank you:candle::candle::candle:

Sam
06-21-2010, 10:53 AM
May she rest in peace. :candle:

2myladyblue
06-21-2010, 03:28 PM
:vigil: For the young man I spoke with today who was distraught at recently being diagnosed HIV+.
:praying: May he find the courage to face his diagnosis & make his way back to the community health centre & start antiretrovirals soon. :vigil:

cuddlyfemme
06-21-2010, 03:56 PM
I light a candle for Syr Damon's grandmother who passed away yesterday. Also for Entycing Femme and Damon for them to have a safe trip

Spirit Dancer
06-21-2010, 04:24 PM
Today I light mine for gratitude
for those who've lit candles for Syr and our family
for doctors and nurses.
I'm grateful and as we turn to the next phase of treatment
my heart is full with the out pouring of love here.
Thank you all

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd274/soulfulsavedsoprano/cc31.gif

Andrew, Jr.
06-21-2010, 04:40 PM
Today I am lighting a candle for my eldest female cat, Sophie. She is between 18 to 22 yo. She is my beloved angel who kept me going for so long. I have had to make the hard decision to put her down. This is for the best. Sophie has many health problems, and now is no longer eating. She was once stocky, and is now maybe 2.5 - 3 pounds with fur. Yes, she was a rescue of mine. We found each other. Both of us were abused, and needed each other to survive. And survive we did.

I named Sophie because she was so feminine. We slept together, ate together, and loved each other when others did not know how too. And when I took her to the Asst. Living places, Sophie was a hit! Rosie fell in love with Sophie immediately. Just a lovebug. She had her spot on the corner of the deck where she sat for hours at a time watching the birds, squirrels, and such.

Sophie lived with all of her siblings with nothing but love in her heart. Thank you. Thank you for your love, and your kisses, and our conversations. You are a lady.

I honor Sophie, and the love she brought to me, and my family of choice.

ox,
Daddy

waxnrope
06-21-2010, 07:37 PM
I light this :candle: for my friend who's mom finished her journey this morning. May the grieving be love. May the loss be gentle. May the memories be sweet.

waxnrope
06-22-2010, 06:12 AM
I light a candle for Mrs. Strutt's dad who faces bypass surgery tomorrow. May he awaken to the love that accompanied him to the hospital, to the operating room.

There is much gratitude in my heart this early morning. For friends who have helped me in the going to my sister on Thursday. For the steady stream of friends who have traveled to visit or just dropped by to wish me and my sister well. For friends who have nurtured and supported me over the last couple of weeks during my own difficulties. Even for my job and the people whom I serve. And, never to be forgotten, for the critters in my life who bring love and much laughter.

Another expression of gratitude and candle lighting is for Spirit Dancer's Syr. That hy has improved enough to go on to the next stage of treatment, that food and drink are less of a stranger, and that Spirit Dancer has had some opportunities for rest. May we all be blessed to one day have a devoted partner as she.

:candle::candle::candle:

JakeTulane
06-22-2010, 07:03 AM
I light a candle today for everyone who struggles. For those who are trying find their center again and peace of mind. For those that are fighting a battle and looking for the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel.

Walk with hope. Walk without fear. Walk in the knowing that everything happens for a reason. Walk with your head held high and your shoulders square. Keep to your path.

:vigil: :vigil: :vigil: :vigil:

:moonstars:

:candle: :candle: :candle: :candle:

waxnrope
06-23-2010, 05:56 AM
I ask for prayers, light, good wishes that I find an alternative dog sitter for my pooch. I leave for Switzerland tomorrow am to see Dolo, and the original person backed out a the last minute ... I can't board my pup. She has really bad separation anxiety as it is, and staying slightly underfoot at someone's home is better than boarding for her. As it is, when I go away, she jumps up on a table by the front window and watches for me for a couple of days. So, I am anxious, trying to find someone else and running out of time (have to work today). Trying to keep it together. hmmm in writing this, I realize that I, too, have separation anxiety!

miss entycing
06-23-2010, 11:25 PM
I light a candle for Syr Damon's grandmother who passed away yesterday. Also for Entycing Femme and Damon for them to have a safe trip

Thank you sugar....
we made it to Seattle safe and sound... 2800 miles we drove in 2 days- services are in the morning, and we begin the drive back tomorrow evening.

thanks again Barb... and to all of you lovely people here who lit candles for our family, Damon and I graciously thank you. :candle:

Lady Pamela
06-24-2010, 09:48 AM
I light this candle for:

waxnrope and sister

http://www.theweekend.co.za/newsletter/september/images/candle.gif

I ask that the travels to and from be safe

That everything that is to come from this visit is shown to all

And that every second will be cherrished between all

Also that the doctors hands, thoughts and actions will continue to be directed in this matter

I also ask for help in building the strength within this candle

Namaste

Andrew, Jr.
06-24-2010, 11:18 AM
I am lighting a candle for all of the animals who are being burned alive in the Gulf Coast Oil Spill. Today a rare turtle was found alive, but burned horribly.

I am also lighting a candle for all of those souls who are suffering from the loss of their jobs due to BP. Today a well-known boat captain committed and completed suicide in his beloved boat. BP only offered him $33k for a years worth of work when he was used to making $107 to $110K a year. RIP Captain.

AtLast
06-24-2010, 11:27 AM
My candle is for my dear friend Harry. He is recovering from a heart attack and open heart surgery. Plus he lost his old dog. Makes me sad he doesn't have loyal George at his side while he gets back on his feet.:candle:

Diva
06-24-2010, 01:16 PM
I have a job interview on Monday morning for a Middle School Choral Director's job that would be so perfect for me....

I lit a candle ~ selfishly, I realize ~ for this opportunity to come to me.....

Jesse
06-24-2010, 02:44 PM
I lit one for all who are in need. - Jesse

Canela
06-24-2010, 03:43 PM
I lit one for all who are in need. - Jesse

Amen.

I light one for my brother who is going thru a hard time right now...

Diva
06-24-2010, 09:56 PM
Lighting a candle for Nat.....

Spirit Dancer
06-24-2010, 11:14 PM
Lighting a candle for Nat.....

Off Diva's I light mine for Nat
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i307/DinkellaBanzai/My%20Candles/100_1285.jpg

Kätzchen
06-25-2010, 01:06 AM
http://analogmoon.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/3-lit-candles-712347.jpg

Spirit Dancer
06-25-2010, 08:14 AM
Today I lit my candles for many here
and for Syr.
I would ask those here to please light a candle and a prayer
for Syr, as Hy is not responding as hy should to
this regimen and has ill effects that continue to linger.
We have faith but at times we need a little boost.
W/we thank you for all the blessings you've shown us
as they've seen us through tuff times.
SD and Syr

Tommi
06-25-2010, 09:43 AM
Today I lit my candles for many here
and for Syr.
I would ask those here to please light a candle and a prayer
for Syr, as Hy is not responding as hy should to
this regimen and has ill effects that continue to linger.
We have faith but at times we need a little boost.
W/we thank you for all the blessings you've shown us
as they've seen us through tuff times.
SD and Syr

:cowboihorse::fastdraq: Get that bad yucky outta there*:fastdraq:
Sending a pile full of good wishes, and all the happy faces in a bunch for your Syr, and your strength to continue to be the lighthouse beacon in the dark.
:pile: :pendulum::knighthorse:

waxnrope
06-25-2010, 12:39 PM
I light a candle off of Spirit Dancer's and Lady Pamela's ...
Thanksgiving for safe but exhausted arrival in Switzerland.
Thanksgiving for the beauty of forests, mountains and valleys; trees that are green blue in the distance. Wonderful birdsong! Going with my sister to a wig place where they cut and styled her wig to her specs, and did so with much warmth and graciousness.
Looking at the fuzz on my sister's head and loving it. I am so grateful to be here ...

In the midst and the mountain mist, I keep each one of you in my thoughts and prayers. The candle burns in my heart.

AtLast
06-25-2010, 12:59 PM
For wax and sister... healing and a safe journey.... :vigil:

JakeTulane
06-25-2010, 01:09 PM
I light a candle today for all of those in need. SD and your Syr... wax and your sister.. and anyone that is feeling the need for some light and warmth.

I light a candle for those that hang onto old resentments, the past, and negativity.. that they be shown that hanging onto all of that just impedes their journey and the journey of others.

I light a candle for Myself today.... for taking a chance.. for crossing a threshold.. for the light and prayers that things continue to grow.. and more love and happiness is the result. I light a candle for the rain to come and help with that growth.

:candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle:

:vigil: :vigil: :vigil: :vigil: :vigil: :vigil: :vigil: :vigil:

chefhmboyrd
06-25-2010, 01:26 PM
light a candle for Penelope.
she is undergoing testing
they are unclear as to what the trouble is
gall bladder infection maybe........
thanks so much

@

waxnrope
06-26-2010, 01:17 PM
I can't find any candles and don't wish to ask for some given the weather (it's kinda hot here) and the circumstances. But, I ask for prayer and light for me so that I do not lose my temper with my brother-in-law. He is being difficult and controlling with regards to my going to the doctor's with my sister on Monday. He got in the way of my niece going, and now, by saying that he will not go (and therefore, not help translate) if I go because "three people are too many." And, the doc will feel insulted because she does not speak English (even against the argument that medical terminology is universally in Latin ... ). Anyway, I've put myself in my room so that I won't scream at him and say to him what I really think.
All of this is to say, I need prayer for patience and guidance on how to deal with a person whom I only tolerate because he is my sister's husband. This is one place where I know such pleas will be answered. I promise that, despite what I feel, I won't kill him! :)

WolfyOne
06-26-2010, 01:34 PM
Today I lit a candle for everyone here that needs our circle of life and our power of prayer.
May your journeys find all of you in the right place when you need to be there.

Canela
06-28-2010, 09:57 PM
Lighting a candle for a specific, sort of selfish need.

Hurricane Alex is headed straight for us.
Please pray for all the people who are in the path of the storm.
Thank you.

Kätzchen
06-29-2010, 02:01 AM
Lighting a candle for a specific, sort of selfish need.

Hurricane Alex is headed straight for us.
Please pray for all the people who are in the path of the storm.

Thank you.

:candle: :candle: :candle: :praying: :candle: :candle: :candle:

waxnrope
06-29-2010, 02:27 AM
:candle:
I light a candle of thanksgiving. I did so go with my sister to her doctor's appointment. The doc was gracious, her English was pretty good, and we were able to communicate well despite the in-law's sulking absence.

As it turns out, it was good that I went. I asked some questions re what was going on about my sister's heart irregularity, and why she was no longer on anticoagulants/blood thinner. The oncologist did not know about this at all. She gently admonished my sister for not telling her ... and I realized that each specialty has their own medical record, and they are not shared! Dumbstruck! The doc asked if I was going to the cardiology appointment scheduled for the 13th, and unfortunately, I will not. But will leave a note for my sister to take there because I learned that she IS taking blood thinner because of the possibility of clotting from her chemo.

Yesterday was my sister's birthday! The doc noticed and wished her happy b'day and asked what she was getting for her day. My sister, always the "straight man", looked up and said, "chemo." :rofl:

Hopefully, I can shorten the mantra that I've been saying, "I will not kill __" over and over. It was trying, but in the end, at dinner with champagne, grilled shrimp and other delicious fare, we ALL had a good time.

So filled with gratitude ... you just can't know ... thank you for the light and the prayers.

Spirit Dancer
06-29-2010, 02:31 AM
I light a candle of thanksgiving. I did so go with my sister to her doctor's appointment. The doc was gracious, her English was pretty good, and we were able to communicate well despite the in-law's sulking absence.

As it turns out, it was good that I went. I asked some questions re what was going on about my sister's heart irregularity, and why she was no longer on anticoagulants/blood thinner. The oncologist did not know about this at all. She gently admonished my sister for not telling her ... and I realized that each specialty has their own medical record, and they are not shared! Dumbstruck! The doc asked if I was going to the cardiology appointment scheduled for the 13th, and unfortunately, I will not. But will leave a note for my sister to take there because I learned that she IS taking blood thinner because of the possibility of clotting from her chemo.

Yesterday was my sister's birthday! The doc noticed and wished her happy b'day and asked what she was getting for her day. My sister, always the "straight man", looked up and said, "chemo." :rofl:

Hopefully, I can shorten the mantra that I've been saying, "I will not kill __" over and over. It was trying, but in the end, at dinner with champagne, grilled shrimp and other delicious fare, we ALL had a good time.

So filled with gratitude ... you just can't know ... thank you for the light and the prayers.

There's an energy here and it works, we support and light for each other; you have the proof. Glad there is peace. Keeping light for you all.

Diva
06-29-2010, 08:52 AM
Today, I light a candle for the wildlife affected by this heinous oil spill.....for the marshlands which may never recover.....for those whose livelyhoods are from the sea....and for those involved in the clean~up of this mess.....and yes, even for the BP powers that be, that they may wake up and fix this.....

I also light a candle for SD and her Syr....for peace.....

A candle is lit, too, for Lady Pamela.....for Nat.....for my daughter......for Coti.....and for Mrs. Walls and Mrs. Cavendish to be convinced that I'm the one for the job!

chefhmboyrd
06-29-2010, 09:26 AM
for penelope,
she could not come home from the hospital as she has developed pneumonia.
please get better Mam.:vigil:

WolfyOne
06-29-2010, 09:41 AM
Today I lit another candle for SD and her Syr
May Syr's immune system be boosted and for the latest infection to go away
For SD, for strength to continue battling the beast we all call cancer

Once again I ask that we take our powerful ring of prayer together

miss entycing
06-29-2010, 12:25 PM
From Olga's beautiful service....

Remember Me

Do not shed tears when I have gone
but smile instead because I have lived
Do not shut your eyes and pray to God
that I'll come back
But open your eyes and see
all that I have left behind
I know your heart will be empty
Because you cannot see me
but I still want you to be full of the love we shared
You can turn your back on tomorrow
and live only for yesterday
Or you can be happy for tomorrow
because of what happened between us yesterday
You can remember me and grieve that I have gone,
or you can cherish my memory
and let it live on
You can cry and lose yourself, become distraught
and turn your back on the world
Or you can do what I want-
Smile, and wipe away the tears
learn to love again and go on
I can't go on
I must go on
I'll go on.

1908-2010

Damon and I miss you so much....

Apocalipstic
06-29-2010, 01:00 PM
I lit a candle for Penelope today, may she feel better soon

PinkieLee
06-30-2010, 10:32 AM
I am lighting a candle for a dear friend's father. He was placed in Hospice care on Friday and is declining fast. I talked to my friend yesterday and Hospice told them it would probably either be last night or today.

He has been surrounded by his loved ones, in good spirits & hasn't been in too much pain ~ which is a blessing in itself.

I pray that his journey is a peaceful one and that his family has comfort & peace during this time. He lost his wife last year, so I know that she will be waiting for him with open arms.

:candle: :praying: :candle:

Andrew, Jr.
06-30-2010, 10:51 AM
I am lighting candles for everyone who needs strength, hope, and love.
I am lighting candles for the sick, poor, and needy.
I am lighting candles for the Gulf.
I am lighting candles for animals and pets.

Namaste,
Andrew

Spirit Dancer
07-01-2010, 10:06 PM
For Ami and Corkey's
Bandit Kitty
and
Purepisces's Dakota
:vigil: :candle:

waxnrope
07-02-2010, 09:03 AM
Lighting a candle for Spirit Dancer and her Syr.
May Spirit Dancer's courage be multiplied a hundred-fold.
May Syr's condition be reversible ...

Lady Pamela
07-02-2010, 09:45 AM
Lighting a candle for Spirit Dancer and her Syr.
May Spirit Dancer's courage be multiplied a hundred-fold.
May Syr's condition be reversible ...

http://www.debolero.de/BilderHP/candle.gif

I light my candle off your candle to help generate more energy for Spirit Dancer and her Syr.

May these energies go to whoever it is needed for in order for the strengths to grow....
Health to lift...Things to flow as they should.

And doctors to be guided in thought and actions and deeds.

Lady Pamela
07-02-2010, 09:56 AM
http://www.debolero.de/BilderHP/candle.gif

I light this candle for
" waxnrope "

May you and your family also find the strengths needed to endure.
May you cherrish every second
May the doctors be guided by devine guidance
May you feel within your heart and soul...resolve

Lady Pamela
07-02-2010, 10:11 AM
I am putting a little energy out there for myself and asking for those who are willing to help to do the same.

I need this for health in all areas..mentally, physically emotionally
I need this also to regain financially from my wheelchair moment.
I need it for strength to keep on keepin on when I hurt.

Let me explain a lil...

I have Orthoststic Hypertention and recurrent Syncope...Also Fibromyaligia
These are my main issues which set other things off sometimes.

I just need a lil added boost right now to keep movin...smiles

I am so not complaining...Just have had one to many falls the past month and I am trying very hard to get up and be me...I do pretty well but I think the wheelchair broke down my body a little so working to regain that.

I may end up offline for a bit but if I do..Please continue a candle for me ...Spirit Dancer has been so kind to come to me and ask if I needed anything...Your such a selfless spiritual being..Thank you btw!

And thank you to everyone else as well...Have a beautiful day!

Also, everyone have fun this weekend....Be safe!

Andrew, Jr.
07-02-2010, 10:11 AM
I am lighting a candle today for those who are struggling with mental health issues.

There is a website called Bring Change 2 Mind. It was started by Ron Howard as a director. It is wonderful, and I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. They do psa's, and did a host of them in DC at the train station.

I wish everyone a wonderful holiday weekend.

Peace,
Drew

Andrew, Jr.
07-02-2010, 10:15 AM
Lady Pamela, :rrose:

I think we posted at the same time. OOPS!

I will be lifting you up in prayer. And yes, you can count on me for lighting a candle for you as well. I also have a prayer candle at home that I light. I will be lighting that for you as well. And I will place a prayer at the alter at St. Jude's for you.

ox,
Drew

Spirit Dancer
07-03-2010, 08:21 AM
Today I relight those candles for
the furbabies
Wolfy's Kitties and there parents
Bandit Kitty~ Ami and Corkey
Dakota~ PurePisces
Sending the healing energy and comfort they need
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm234/sacredtouchtherapy/CoolIntuitivecommslide.jpg

Spirit Dancer
07-03-2010, 08:26 AM
Lady Pamela
May the healing and energy you need be forthcoming.
Sending light to you
http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee325/kontantin/Fireclearingspirit.jpg

Glenn
07-03-2010, 08:57 AM
I am lighting a sacred candle of protection today for a few members of my friendly Deer family I feed, whose feet have become injured and deformed.

Diva
07-03-2010, 01:47 PM
I'm lighting a candle for all of us....one big candle for this candle~lighting family here.....

WolfyOne
07-03-2010, 03:25 PM
Today I lit a few candles

First one is for those that suffer from depression and never share their pain with others

Second one is for those that are battling cancer and those that care for them
You are not on a journey alone as we encircle you with the power of prayer and energy

Third one is for Lady Pamela, may you find the strength you need to heal and get healthy
May our circle be strong to help you through it

Last one is for Janey, may you get that dream job you interviewed for
in that school with new beginnings

Andrew, Jr.
07-04-2010, 11:13 AM
Today I am lighting a candle for those who are shut in, lonely, forgotten by so many, belittled by others because they don't "fit in", and those who wish they would die. The pain they feel is so great. I wish I could ease their burden. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone today. May you all find peace, love, and some inspiration to continue on.

I lift you all up in prayer.

Namaste,
Andrew

miss entycing
07-04-2010, 01:06 PM
I light a candle today for those fighting so un-selfishly for my Independence.

:vigil:

Kätzchen
07-05-2010, 11:36 AM
:candle: :candle: :candle:

(lighting candles for me today - I'm not feeling well)

Spirit Dancer
07-06-2010, 04:43 AM
Today I light candles for
Syr~ Hy gets the results today
Diva~ Hoping she hears this day
Lady Pamela~ Healing
Will be back later to light more, we are
on our way out the door.
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg4/Gsmom_2008/candles-burning_anim-1.gif

WolfyOne
07-06-2010, 10:38 AM
Today I lit a candle for all of us

For the journey we must take to learn the lessons our lives need to continue on
May we find peace of mind in what we learn

MysticOceansFL
07-06-2010, 10:45 AM
I lit a candle for A/all who need them and prayers be with you A/all!

Namesta

Andrew, Jr.
07-06-2010, 10:51 AM
Today I am lighting candles for Jack & Medusa. I am also lighting candles for all of us. We need all the help we can get.

Peace,
Andrew

Andrew, Jr.
07-07-2010, 03:32 PM
I am asking for everyone to pray for me. I need some positive energy and healing. I suffer from tbi and many neurological disorders from it. They are weighing on me, and I am tired/frustrated/____ (fill in the blank) of being labeled in an unfavorable way. At times I feel like a misfit, rejected, unwanted, and very much unloved. It is like a snowball that builds into a snowman if you can follow my thinking.

Thank you.

Namaste,
Drew

purepisces
07-07-2010, 09:07 PM
I light a candle for Dakota, whose tired little body finally gave out on her today. May her journey be peaceful.

And one for my sister who is hurting so much. May she find peace in the memories of twelve years of pure joy that Dakota gave us.

Spirit Dancer
07-07-2010, 09:41 PM
I light a candle for Dakota, whose tired little body finally gave out on her today. May her journey be peaceful.

And one for my sister who is hurting so much. May she find peace in the memories of twelve years of pure joy that Dakota gave us.

An :candle: for you and yours on the loss of Dakota
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n140/cmpentecost/Adja0003.jpg

Spirit Dancer
07-08-2010, 09:12 AM
Today I lit candles for each of you here,
I also lit candles for my family.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=SDR

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg4/Gsmom_2008/candles-burning_anim.gif

chefhmboyrd
07-08-2010, 09:44 AM
For Penny...........

mom is feeling better but they still are keeping her for observation.

Andrew, Jr.
07-09-2010, 02:52 PM
I am lighting candles for everyone here. I think we all can use some Divine intervention. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. And remember :koolaid:

Andrew, Jr.
07-12-2010, 11:38 AM
Today I lit several candles for those who survived abuse of any kind, and also have survivors guilt (like myself).

I hope this summer is offering everyone some time for relaxation and recreation.

Peace,
Andrew

chefhmboyrd
07-12-2010, 12:35 PM
Mom is home and doing much better
thanks for all your prayers, meditation, candle and thoughts.

Diva
07-12-2010, 01:12 PM
Please....

Please light a candle for my daughter......I feel she is losing her way.....and I am heartsick......

Thank You.....

Andrew, Jr.
07-12-2010, 01:15 PM
Diva,

What is your child's name? I will place it at the alter of St. Jude's Shrine as well.

Andrew

Diva
07-12-2010, 01:42 PM
Diva,

What is your child's name? I will place it at the alter of St. Jude's Shrine as well.

Andrew

Thank You so much, Andrew....her name is Erin. She will be 23 on Wednesday.

Andrew, Jr.
07-12-2010, 01:54 PM
Consider it done. Peace be with you.

Andrew

chefhmboyrd
07-12-2010, 02:04 PM
Please....

Please light a candle for my daughter......I feel she is losing her way.....and I am heartsick......

Thank You.....

will keep you two in my thoughts

Kätzchen
07-14-2010, 06:23 AM
An unspoken prayer request for a friend
http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas/brainiac/candlelight.jpg

Spirit Dancer
07-14-2010, 10:06 AM
First I'm lighting
Happy Birthday Candles
For Erin
Diva's Daughter
May your day be happy and you feel the love
that surrounds you.
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k270/Nora_the_redhead/Birthday-Candles.gif

Spirit Dancer
07-14-2010, 10:08 AM
A candle for my friends
and their prayers to be answered.
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/LaGambler4/CANDLES/fcandle3.gif

Spirit Dancer
07-14-2010, 10:10 AM
For those in my home, may we
find the tranquility we need
and deserve.
http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz229/emo_witchy_girl/Animated%20gif/1gif-1.gif

Passionaria
07-14-2010, 03:41 PM
For SD and Syr,
May the path open magically and the road be smooth. Praying it turns out more beautiful than you ever imagined. Sending you LOVE, lots of love and peace.

Pashi :rose:

http://www.crypticart.com/images/animated-gifs/candles-burning_anim.gif

Diva
07-15-2010, 01:50 AM
will keep you two in my thoughts

First I'm lighting
Happy Birthday Candles
For Erin
Diva's Daughter
May your day be happy and you feel the love
that surrounds you.
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k270/Nora_the_redhead/Birthday-Candles.gif

Thank You both so much!!!

Spirit Dancer
07-16-2010, 09:38 AM
Today I light my candles for
Tommi and Hys friend MB
Diva and Mini Diva
Lady Pamela
Nat
Wolfy and Kitties
SF
Syr
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg260/Donna1122/sage.gif

Leigh
07-16-2010, 10:14 AM
This is for anyone that needs them!

http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss46/moxymami/Candles/Cuatro.jpg

Lady Pamela
07-16-2010, 10:37 AM
First one:

IN MEMORY OF A SWEET ANGEL " DESTINY NORTON"
Today it will be 4 years since she was taken from all who loved her.
Destiny had a magic that spread to everyone she came in contact with..
My grandaughter and her were friends and Destiny was cherrished by many.
As well as parts of our family were very close to hers.

I am asking 1 favor:
...To lite a candle or say a prayer for the continued healing of all her family and friends effected by her tragic death.

This little angel was stolen from us all very tragically.
Her life effected thousands all over.
May we take a moment in her honor to remember her beauty and love she lived and shared so freely!

http://www.ksl.com/emedia/slc/15/1587/158719.jpg

Second Candle:

For everyone on here who needs an added boost!

Third Candle:

For myself and my family.

Sorry for my absence but I will return soon...smiles Just taking time to get better is all.

WolfyOne
07-16-2010, 10:46 AM
Today I lit a few candles.
I had a couple of people in mind along with my kitties

For SD and Syr, may the path you travel get you where you need to be.
Peace, strength, love and light to you always

For Adele, may the pain you feel after surgery be a beginning to the process of your healing......I love you my friend

For my kitties, may your trip to the doc bring us good news
May the power of prayer along with proper meds take your infection away
I love you furbabies

WolfyOne
07-16-2010, 10:50 AM
I went back to light another candle

For Destiny because she was loved
For Lady Pamela to heal
So she can continue in her journey of helping others

WolfyOne
07-16-2010, 10:59 AM
And yet another while he was on my mind

For waxnrope's sister, sending healing power along with my prayers

Passionaria
07-22-2010, 01:49 PM
for you and yours Madam Mam'm

http://beaches.uptake.com/blog/files/2009/07/tahiti3.jpg

http://ncentralvalleyca.cherokee.org/Portals/45/burning%20sage.gif

:rose: Pashi

ravfem
07-22-2010, 02:06 PM
http://www.alicehawkes.com/images/ancandle1.gif

With harm to none, i release my negativity to cleanse my emotions, and fill myself full of good intension.

So mote it be.

Leigh
07-22-2010, 02:56 PM
Today I light these candles for anyone who needs them, and especially for a dear friend of Mine:

Someone who I have been friends with since high school, Lisa F., is on her way to Scotland to visit her dad and her grandmother. Unfortunately, it is not the kind of circumstances that anyone would want to visit family under ~ her grandmother, as the doctors have said, will not make it to the weekend so she is boarding a plane soon in hopes that she will get there in time to see her grandmother before she passes. Lisa has bee there for Me through alot since we first met almost 15 yrs ago, and today I pray that she will get to Scotland in time as well as that her grandmother will have a smooth transition from this world to the next :rrose:

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt149/harleyroadkingrider/candles-burning_anim.gif

WolfyOne
07-25-2010, 08:45 AM
Today I lit 3 candles

The first one for R's friend Billie who passed away Friday a week shy of her 25th birthday. Her battle was a courageous one. After having a brain tumor removed months ago, she was recovering well. She died at home from a seizure is what I've been told and no one else was there when it happened.
Billie may your new journey be pain free.

The second one is for SD and her family
May the strength she needs be given to her
Watch over her and her family
We'll keep the power of prayer going here

Third one is for all the other candle lighters on the planet
May our circle of prayer continue so we can be strong for each other when one of us is weak

waxnrope
07-25-2010, 11:30 AM
I light a candle for myself. I have not seen the thread up, and thought to get it going again. Duh. I had a lot of catching up to do. lol.
I ask for prayers and light for Dolo, my sister, that her white blood cell count and kidney function improve. She was not able to take her chemotherapy last week because these lab values were abnormal.

I ask for and invoke the Spirit for David, my youngest nephew, who is with his mom now. He is highly intelligent and has the capacity for quick temper flares ... something my brother in law has recently realized. So, harmony in the midst of of compassionate truth is what I pray for.

I light a candle for Spirit Dancer, Spirit Guide and sharer of Wisdom. May she be provided with the health and strength she needs for her journey.

I light a candle for anyone here who comes to this place, whether to post or just to read. May you find a moment of respite, solace, and peace.

Please excuse my messy texting ... this is difficult with one finger and a cell phone ...

waxnrope
07-25-2010, 11:38 AM
I forgot ... lol ... I ask for healing prayer and light for myself. I awakened this am with such bad back pain, that I seriously entertained downing pills, and visions of a gun came to mind. The pain is more tolerable now, just barely, but I could not take an entire day of this.

Blaze
07-25-2010, 11:57 AM
I light so many candles for all my friends and family here. There are to many to name at this very moment. But not to worry. There is one lit just for you. I also light a candle for all of the animals that were killed by our 4 wheeling vehicles or by our greed to own more land. I pray that your lives were lived well and without pain.
And to my friends that are in dire need of healing, may this spread quickly and wholeful to your healing process...

Light A Healing Candlehttp://z.about.com/

http://0.tqn.com/d/healing/1/0/t/7/1/lightahealingcandle_blog.jpg (http://healing.about.com/library/candlelights/bl_candle_random.htm#) Light a Candle with Intention - Lighting a candle for a particular purpose or intention is practiced worldwide from people of all walks of life. Lighting a candle symbolizes bringing light to our wishes or desires. A candle can be lit as a prayer for peace or a request for healing.
People of Christian faith believe that lighting a candle symbolizes the light of Christ (http://christianity.about.com/od/symbolspictures/ig/Christian-Symbols-Glossary/Light-of-the-World.htm). Dr. Usui, the founder of Reiki, was said to have walked through the streets of Tokyo with a lighted lantern in the daylight as a beacon for attracting Reiki students. We light candles on top of our birthday cakes in celebration of each cherished year of our lives. Lighted candles are reflections of our emotional self and help to illuminate our hearts when we feel burdened. You are invited to reflect on whatever is resonating within you at this the moment and light a candle below. Choose from four candles, affirmation candle, prayer candle, blessing candle, and gratitude candle.
Affirmation

Before you light an affirmation candle sit in silence for a moment. Release any thoughts of negativity from your mind. Allow only positive thoughts to live there. Close your eyes and see the world filled with only happiness and prosperity. Silently make a heartfelt affirmation statement (http://healing.about.com/b/2006/12/18/how-to-write-an-affirmation.htm). Open your eyes. Light the candle.

http://0.tqn.com/d/healing/1/0/s/7/1/affirmationbutton.jpg (http://healing.about.com/library/candlelights/bl_candle_random.htm#) Prayer Request

You may light a prayer candle for yourself, another person, or for a situation. Bow your head in quiet solitude. Direct your prayer to God, Allah, the angels, the universe, your higher self, or to whatever source from where you draw your spiritual strength from. Say a prayer (http://healing.about.com/cs/prayersblessings/a/howtopray.htm) in silence. It helps to repeat this statement before you light the candle: "I ask for this to serve the highest good of all concerned." Release your need to have your prayer answered in a particular way, allowing spirit to find the best light path. Light the candle.

http://0.tqn.com/d/healing/1/0/r/7/1/prayerbutton.jpg (http://healing.about.com/library/candlelights/bl_candle_random.htm#) Offer Blessing

We want to help others but do not always know the best way to act. Offering a blessing (http://healing.about.com/od/prayersblessings1/Spiritual_Blessings.htm) is a way to enlighten the situation and help you find the right answer. The answer may be that there is nothing for you to do. Some of the toughest life lessons are to learned through our own experience without intervention of others. By offering a blessing you are acknowledging your desire to help. Recongize that that there are blessings in everything, even those most difficult life challenges. Offer your blessing and release it to the universe. Light the candle.

http://0.tqn.com/d/healing/1/0/q/7/1/blessingbutton.jpg (http://healing.about.com/library/candlelights/bl_candle_random.htm#) Give Gratitude

Are you able to recognize the good things about your life? When life circumstances are causing you pain or anguish it can be trying to look for that silver lining in the rain cloud. But, it is there. Rejoice in the smallest gestures that bring a smile. It may be a flower blooming at your feet, the sound of a child's laughter, or a lovely card sent to your from a kind friend. Take a moment and quiet your troubled thoughts and change focus to a small goodness. Be grateful (http://healing.about.com/b/2007/01/11/affirmative-project-day-11.htm). Light the candle.

http://0.tqn.com/d/healing/1/0/p/7/1/gratitudebutton.jpg (http://healing.about.com/library/candlelights/bl_candle_random.htm#) Meditation Candles (http://healing.about.com/od/altarcreation/tp/aatp_medcandles.htm)
glassy buttons © 2008 by Eric Dennison
candle image © photos.com

WolfyOne
07-25-2010, 12:03 PM
The link to go light candles for this thread

Hopefully I got it right this time

Kätzchen
07-25-2010, 06:02 PM
:candle: :candle: :candle: :praying: :candle: :candle: :candle:

always2late
07-25-2010, 06:54 PM
Requesting candles, wishes, and prayers for my mom

Jesse
07-25-2010, 07:16 PM
I spent nearly 3 hours sitting on a backed up I-75 today. As we crept along I knew it had to be a bad accident to cause this big of a traffic jam. It was:

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_pasco/dade_city/fatal-accident-shuts-down-i-75-in-pasco-county

Please light a candle and send prayers and light to everyone involved in this wreck.

JakeTulane
07-26-2010, 06:42 AM
For always2late's Mom.

:candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle:

:vigil: :vigil: :vigil: :vigil: :vigil: :vigil:

:praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying:

waxnrope
07-26-2010, 08:52 AM
I light a candle for Dolo. It is nearly 5 pm there and no one answers the phone. I wait to hear about her lab values today.

I also lite a candle for SD, I am worried about her own health.

waxnrope
07-26-2010, 09:58 AM
BIG prayers needed for SD today. Right now.

MsTinkerbelly
07-26-2010, 10:07 AM
Requesting candles, wishes, and prayers for my mom

May God hold your Mother in his loving arms and bring her comfort and peace (f)

Leigh
07-26-2010, 01:38 PM
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p99/neondesert/burning-candles.gif

I am lighting a candle for anyone who needs it, especially My friend Lisa who messaged Me on facebook from scotland telling Me that she never made it in time to see her grandmother before she passed away ~ the funeral will be on thursday :(

Lady Pamela
07-26-2010, 11:39 PM
I light these candles for all who need them.

http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/105725/the-flame-2-candle.gif

May all who need the added energy and blessings,
Recieve them now..this minute! And continue to recieve them untill they are no longer needed.

May all the doctors and care takers be directed by devine guidance.
May there be miricles where they are needed.
And may heart and soul turmoils be calmed with a knowing of absolute.

There are some here that truely need candles and blessings right now..
May we all come together and continually assist our energies for them now!

A special THANK YOU to you all for your continued energy that has and is going towards my healing...I truely can feel it's magic. I hope to be back on a more consistant basis soon.
But know I am lightong candles for you in my home..even when I am not here...smiles

Canela
07-27-2010, 12:14 AM
For my Hero friend Spirit Dancer:

I light as many candles as I can hold...because (you) SHE inspire(s) me.
God bless you and keep you safe and in complete and total healing, SD...
In Jesus Name, Amen.

AtLast
07-27-2010, 01:16 AM
My candle today is for our Spirit Dancer.

May it shine a deep light of recovery.

Lady Pamela
07-27-2010, 01:24 AM
For my Hero friend Spirit Dancer:

I light as many candles as I can hold...because (you) SHE inspire(s) me.
God bless you and keep you safe and in complete and total healing, SD...
In Jesus Name, Amen.

I light a candle off your candle for Spirit Dancer and her loved ones as well.

May the Great Spirit watch over them in protection and guidance.
And may they feel cloaked within the love from all.

Also I want to give my gratitude for all she has done for others...Including myself.

waxnrope
07-27-2010, 12:18 PM
I light :candle: today for deep breaths held, prayers and light from friends, and for the fact that Dolo's labs were good, she received the chemo and was pleased to do so. This roller coaster that we are on, may we all be given the strength to endure.

Sending BIG Love and prayers to my sister, Spirit Dancer.

Lady Pamela
07-27-2010, 01:45 PM
I light :candle: today for deep breaths held, prayers and light from friends, and for the fact that Dolo's labs were good, she received the chemo and was pleased to do so. This roller coaster that we are on, may we all be given the strength to endure.

Sending BIG Love and prayers to my sister, Spirit Dancer.

I light a candle off of your candle today for You, your Sister and and loved ones..

May you feel the energy from all who are sending it.

Cowboi
07-27-2010, 02:33 PM
For Spirit Dancer

Lady Pamela
07-27-2010, 02:43 PM
Here is the link for the thread created for :

SPIRIT DANCER "Spirit Dancer also gave us this beautiful thread.

I lite a candle for her here today as well as on the link below.
The name of the thread is: Support for Spirit Dancer

Please go to the link and add your energy there for her as well.

Thank you so much. And may you also recieve energy for your unselfish kindness.

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1787

Also a special thanks to Diva for creating the thread for Spirit Dancer.

Namaste

miss entycing
07-29-2010, 06:50 AM
http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv194/Stary726/25252525252525252525252125252525252.gif

more healing strength for the lovely SD

purepisces
07-29-2010, 08:51 AM
For Spirit Dancer, may she be enveloped in the love, light & healing energy sent by her community.

WolfyOne
07-29-2010, 08:59 AM
Today I lit 6 candles and if I left you out, I'm sorry
I have a lot floating through my mind today

Please go here to light candles for others

First candle is for SD, may her health be restored, her journey resumed
to be able to embrace life again and those near and dear to her

Second candle is for R as she prepares to help a family say goodbye to a loved one.
May she find peace within herself and strength to help others

Third candle is for Lady Pamela and her health
May you continue on a path filled with healthy

Fourth candle is for waxnrope, keeping him and his sister in my prayers

Fifth candle is for softness, may her surgery be successful and her back pain free

Sixth candle is for my kitties, still keeping the candle burning so they can be free
of this horrid mouth infection that they don't understand

Jett
07-29-2010, 12:55 PM
Today I lit a candle for strength and healing energy for my gf's Mom Pat to beat her cancer again.

Anyone who would like to light a candle for her it would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,
Metro

miss entycing
07-29-2010, 01:22 PM
http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq39/shyBunny0/LitCandles.jpg

For Pat, sending you healing strength,
and many prayers from my family to yours Met....

Leigh
07-29-2010, 01:23 PM
Lighting these candles for Metro, his gf and her mom; Spirit Dancer; waxnrope; My favorite personal cheerleader softness; Lady Pamela and My girl k (to help ease her daily pain)

http://gi172.photobucket.com/groups/w21/JFSSE8IK7A/scvr0i.gif

waxnrope
07-29-2010, 06:53 PM
I light a new candle. It shall be Pat's candle, lit for her struggle, her fear, her hope. May all who know her be given the words, the heart to support Pat and one another.

I keep my vigil for both my sisters: Dolo and Spirit Dancer. I am grateful that the worse case scenario, a cancer, was eliminated. SD faces surgery, but there is much hope. To the universe, I am grateful. Now, SD, move the hell away from that state!

I light a third candle for all who come here for whatever reason.

Kätzchen
07-29-2010, 07:11 PM
http://www.nextdoor.org/wp-content/uploads/Candlelight.jpg

Nat
07-29-2010, 07:24 PM
For Met, her gf, and Pat

http://0.tqn.com/d/paganwiccan/1/0/9/6/-/-/Candles.jpg

JakeTulane
07-29-2010, 07:34 PM
For a very special someone. (f)

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo329/JakeTulane/candles-in-the-dark.jpg

JakeTulane
07-29-2010, 07:36 PM
For Spirit Dancer, for Met and Met's gf, for Pat, for always2late's Mom

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo329/JakeTulane/candles120.jpg

Passionaria
07-29-2010, 08:05 PM
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs42/i/2009/147/d/a/Pink_Energy_by_bandit4edu.jpg

http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/29063/candle-animated-natural-burning.gif

and all those in need who come here with prayers...........

Jett
07-29-2010, 09:42 PM
I don't think I can quite catch up here, so for now I'm lighting a candle for all who need it... but I will be trying to keep up more with this thread in the future.

Metro
(and thanks Tranzman for directing me here)

Soft*Silver
07-29-2010, 11:32 PM
under the moon you will find me
under the bough of the tree
i raise my elements for you
and ask for healing for thee....

miss entycing
07-30-2010, 06:07 AM
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff120/girly-girl-graphics/animation/0569-07-31-2009.gif

Sending more healing strength and prayers to my friend SD and her family, for Pat, and Met's family,
and lighting candles to any of us who may be suffering, or hurting or needing someone to care....
I care.

JazzGirl
07-30-2010, 07:16 AM
Lighting candles for those who need, ask, desire or wish for miraculous healing.

Lighting candles for those who are in need, any kind of need.

Lighting candles for those who give.

Lighting candles for peace.

Lighting candles for those who recognize this is but a nightmare. ACIM.

Lighting candles for the following request:
For racism, ALL isms, to be eradicated and we live as one in harmony and love.

Jazzie

Tommi
07-30-2010, 07:50 AM
Please send light :candle::candle::candle:for my friend Milana, who after two weeks in ICU on a ventilator, is being transferred to a long term acute care hospital this morning.

and for SD and her world .:candle::candle::candle:

miss entycing
07-30-2010, 10:48 AM
http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k375/luana360/Special%20Occasion/534926a868c6zioc.gif

Lighting a candle for Tommi's friend Milana,
and the family and friends who love her.

ravfem
07-30-2010, 10:49 AM
for granny

Spirit Dancer
07-30-2010, 04:12 PM
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w272/onebridge07/NATIVE/thanks_4.gif
http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww198/Di51/NATIVE%20AMERICAN/n3-45.gif
I want to thank you all for the candles and the energy
I appreciate each of you and humbled by you all.
Today I light a candles for everyone here on the planet
and in this thread.
I light one for being blessed to see a new day
For Pat and her family ty Met for letting us know
For Melina and Tommi
For Softness and her recovery
I light for Diva and Mini Diva
and one for all the light we share with this circle,
for you all keeping hope alive, I light for you and thank you

waxnrope
07-30-2010, 04:38 PM
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w272/onebridge07/NATIVE/thanks_4.gif
http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww198/Di51/NATIVE%20AMERICAN/n3-45.gif
I want to thank you all for the candles and the energy
I appreciate each of you and humbled by you all.
Today I light a candles for everyone here on the planet
and in this thread.
I light one for being blessed to see a new day
For Pat and her family ty Met for letting us know
For Melina and Tommi
For Softness and her recovery
I light for Diva and Mini Diva
and one for all the light we share with this circle,
for you all keeping hope alive, I light for you and thank you

I hope that you realize that I love the hell out of you. I wanted to say we, but I'll let others speak from their souls (and I'll stay outta trouble). Now, you keep that affirmation, and rest and take care of you, lil sis.

miss entycing
07-31-2010, 07:12 AM
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u20/Nepalfan/2008%20Everest%20Trek/DSC_0593.jpg

Today I light candles for my lovely friend Spirit Dancer...
may today find you basking in the healing light from the creator-
be well lovely one.

I light candles for Pat, may her grace and strength allow her to fight another day...
and for my friend Met, and your lovely girlfriend, healing strength and love from my family to yours.

I light candles for my friend Waxnrope and for Dolo... as she continues her battle....
may she never stop believing, and for you, T...you are such a good support for her- I love that about you.
we are praying for you all.

I continue to keep my candles burning soft and gentle for all of us who need a reminder that someone cares.

Tommi
07-31-2010, 07:05 PM
Please send light :candle::candle::candle:for my friend Milana, who after two weeks in ICU on a ventilator, is being transferred to a long term acute care hospital this morning.
and for SD and her world .:candle::candle::candle:

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE MEDICAL DIRECTIVES AND DESIGNATED A POWER OF ATTORNEY DO IT ASAP.

Complications canceled Milana being transferred to an acute reahab place to wean her off the ventilator yesterday. The feeding tube, which was the simple surgical procedure she was admitted for became dislodged and they have been injecting meds, quarts of liquid feedings into the tube was just going into her belly. She looked at me and I knew she was in horrible pain yesterday. She wrote that she needed ice bags on her tummy, and was so terrified when a nurse came to give her more meds in the feeding tube. They knew two days ago it was having problems..So, they rushed her down for a CAT scan, saw it was not in the stomach, and today took it out.

This afternoon they loaded her with Morphine and Propofol, and said she needed to rest, so she wouldn't dislodge the trach, like she did the feeding tube. I WAS LIVID, and her sister saved me from losing it with a cocky bitch of a nurse. Milana wasn't sick until these people got ahold of her.

So, she is one tuff butch cookie, and fighting for her life. My buddy is very very sick, and there is nothing we can do, but keep defending her life from assholes.

So, lighting a candle factory is not a good thing I spose, but geeesh, i need lots of light and help for my Bud.

JakeTulane
08-01-2010, 05:47 PM
For all of those in need.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo329/JakeTulane/soy_candles.jpg

Nat
08-01-2010, 05:57 PM
http://i3.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/draft_lens6258912module49801032photo_1249316178bla ck_candle-B.jpg

Healing for Spirit Dancer

Tommi
08-02-2010, 09:42 AM
Lighting candle for Milana. :vigil: She goes to surgery today for a new feeding tube to be put in, since the first one was just leaking into her abdomen.

Still on ventilator from the 16th feeding tibe insertion, emergency trach, and ICU admission. Still unable to speak. Still a vulnerable scared butch in a big hospital bed with tubes and monitors everywhere.

On my way to ICU.Thank you all for the love and light. AND sharing for SD and all those that are on our special planet.

Tommi.

Isadora
08-02-2010, 10:02 AM
Please light a candle for my brother Ray, he was in a bad motorcycle accident they flew him to Denver from his home in Nebraska. They were riding with friends (my brothers Ray and Terry) when they came to the curve Ray just kept going straight and never used his brakes. He hit a sign and went down. There is signs of heart trauma so they think he was having a heart attack. He is in a medically induced comma. He has broken legs, arms, ribs, punctured lung, a blocked neck artery, some cranium bleeding and vertebrae C2-C7 are broken but wiggles his toes on command so they don't believe he is paralyzed. Today they are going to reduce the comma a little and access what to do about he bleeding. They have plans for most of his healing but the vertebrae...most paralysis comes at the C4-C5 and they are afraid to do to much at the moment. He will be placed in a halo at some point. Thank you.

Isadora
08-02-2010, 02:56 PM
Thanks everyone. I am waiting to hear from a meeting today. He has a blocked artery in his neck and some cranial bleeding. They are meeting with doctors this afternoon to look at the plan of action for healing. Thank you again for all your prayers.

miss entycing
08-02-2010, 02:57 PM

For Ray.... Spirit Dancer.... Pat.... Dolo.... Milana-
and to our Planet family

Keeping candles lit here, and sending strength to anyone who needs it.

Cyclopea
08-02-2010, 03:06 PM
spirit dancer

Isadora
08-02-2010, 03:43 PM
So....the main concern at this juncture is a clot in one of the 4 major arteries to his brain. they can't repair the spinal fractures until the clot is resolved. they hope to start blood thinners today if the brain bleed has
ceased.

Tommi
08-02-2010, 04:23 PM
So....the main concern at this juncture is a clot in one of the 4 major arteries to his brain. they can't repair the spinal fractures until the clot is resolved. they hope to start blood thinners today if the brain bleed has
ceased.

This kind of accident and scary arterial stuff is awful, but hopeful. We have very forgiving bodies. I hope in time he will mend and bend and be good as new.

Tommi

JakeTulane
08-02-2010, 04:36 PM
Lighting a candle for Ray, Isadora, and Isadora's family. Open your heart and feel the warmth of this flame and the strength and love that it sends.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo329/JakeTulane/candle1.jpg

JazzGirl
08-03-2010, 11:35 AM
Lighting candles for every need requested here and for those unspoken.

Lighting candles for miraculous healings here and the world at large.

Lighting candles for all to have exactly what I seek for myself...love, healing, abundance, prosperity, peace of mind and safety.

Jazzie

lipstixgal
08-03-2010, 01:48 PM
Lighting a candle for a friend who's aunt died today or yesterday not really sure!! She was in her 80's I think so she lived long and prospered well.

WolfyOne
08-03-2010, 01:53 PM
I've been worried about Spirit Dancer and wanted to light a candle for her today
Coming here and reading made me realize many others also could use prayers and comfort
So, I lit one candle today that packs a lot of punch

Today's candle is for al those on the Planet needing prayer and healing vibes for self, their family and friends

Let us continue in our prayer circle because the power is so darn strong

Jett
08-03-2010, 04:08 PM
Lighting candles for Pat, Spirit Dancer, Milana and Ray and family today...

... and one for who ever else may need it.

JakeTulane
08-03-2010, 11:27 PM
For all of those in need. Whether they be near or far. For those that need healing and white light. For those that need to see the light at the end of the tunnel. For those that need safe passage. Open your heart and mind and find peace.

ravfem
08-04-2010, 07:03 AM
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w299/dwyrens/blueblackcandle-1.jpg

Free my mind for the answers i seek
Gracious Mother Earth
On your stability i call
Be with me now and forever

Diva
08-04-2010, 07:26 AM
Today, I light a candle for my daughter.......for Spirit Dancer....for Lady Pamela.......for the upcoming wedding of 2 dear friends, Puplove & Oiler........for all the children who are missing and their parents.......for Isadora's brother, Ray.......for those who have fallen victim to violence and their families....for our police officers and firefighters.......

http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w338/lutzd_myalbum/Candles.jpg

LovinNature
08-04-2010, 08:28 AM
I light a candle for those we've lost in these insane wars. I light a candle for their families. I light a candle for my brother for his suffering (I love you, bro).

miss entycing
08-04-2010, 03:17 PM
http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a475/xXSUSURROXx/Candle%20Light/CandleLight.jpg

candles lit for all of us here who are hurting... for those of us who are suffering in silence...
for those of us who need strength... and for any of us who feel like we are falling apart.

WolfyOne
08-04-2010, 03:55 PM
Today I lit a candle in a universal kind of way

It is for those that need their pain to be healed and health brought back
May the powers that be hear our cries for help and act accordingly on them

Once again asking to keep our circle of prayer strong
Believe in the power as it works for us

WolfyOne
08-04-2010, 03:56 PM
While I'm thinking about, so you don't have to go back to page 1

Tommi
08-04-2010, 07:26 PM
While I'm thinking about, so you don't have to go back to page 1

Thanks WolfyOne.

Lit a candle..Tomorrow my buddy Milana is having a jejunostomy and debridement of the area that a feeding tube leaked, leaving a sac of liquid food and meds in her belly, NOT in her stomach. Then get weaned off the ventilator, then get chemo and radiation therapy. :candle::candle::candle::candle:

WolfyOne
08-04-2010, 07:29 PM
Thanks WolfyOne.

Lit a candle..Tomorrow my buddy Milana is having a jejunostomy and debridement of the area that a feeding tube leaked, leaving a sac of liquid food and meds in her belly, NOT in her stomach. Then get weaned off the ventilator, then get chemo and radiation therapy. :candle::candle::candle::candle:

Your friend will be in my thoughts and prayers Tommi

Spirit Dancer
08-04-2010, 11:51 PM
For
Diva and mini Diva
Milana
Tommi
Lady Pamela
Pat
Wolfy
ST
Syr
and to all the Planeteers for their support, thank you
May the faith we have in energy and healing
transcend to those who need it.
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x250/snowy_nightowl/BurningCandles.jpg

Sam
08-05-2010, 12:13 AM
lighting a candle for jayson, my bff's son who was killed in a car accident last night 8.4.2010. RIP

miss entycing
08-05-2010, 06:21 AM
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee108/ramona15_2007/candles-1.jpg

for Jayson, may he sleep with the angels.
I'm so very sorry Sam.... if there's anything I can do, call me.

for SD and Syr, continuing respite... and healing strength to you both, from us.

for Pat, and Met and your Lady.... sending y'all strength to continue the battle.

for Milana and Tommi & your beautiful girl.... sending y'all healing energy so that your friend may continue the fight to survive.

for Dolo, and T... hoping she is doing better, and the treatments are bringing her back to good.

for our Planet family.... I hope today leaves us content in knowing that so many of us care about eachother.

Tommi
08-05-2010, 08:04 AM
[QUOTE=Tommi;168314][B]Thanks WolfyOne.

[COLOR="Black"]8:30 my buddy, Milana is havingthe jejunostomy and debridement of the area that a feeding tube leaked.

Doc's says they have to do it. No other way because of the fistual and mess from that f**cked up first feeding tube leaking. She has been in intensive care since July 16th. On her back , unable to speak..and last night wrote a note that said. "Sorry for being a bitch". Sniff..I can't tell you what allshe has been through, and still can smile.

Candles would be so appreciated. Have to run/
Take care of each other.you just never know. And my best to all those that come here***

WolfyOne
08-05-2010, 08:53 AM
Today I lit 3 candles

You can go here, read them and while you're there light some, too

For those that have never been there, just put your cursor over the candle to read or click it

Nat
08-05-2010, 10:16 PM
5i0JbmBHs5I

For all y'all.

Also, don't forget to visit the candle place (http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=SDR)

<3

JakeTulane
08-06-2010, 11:38 AM
I light this candle for always2late, her Mom, and her family. They received news back after tests on her Mom and the prognosis is not good. I have been where she is with My Mom and My Dad. As have most of you with a family member, partner, friend. Please everyone, keep her in your prayers and thoughts .. as well as her Mom and the rest of her family. Light candles and send them strength and love as only this thread can. Thank you.

Isadora
08-06-2010, 04:54 PM
So 2 plates and 8 screws in the ulna, 2 plates and 6 screws int he radius, they could close the wound because the muscle in his forearm is so swollen. So another surgery for that on Monday or Tuesday.. The bone in his ankle is shattered and looks like grapenuts so they couldn't do anything with it. They can't plate and screw in sand. *sigh*

Tommi
08-06-2010, 08:27 PM
I light this candle for always2late, her Mom, and her family. They received news back after tests on her Mom and the prognosis is not good. I have been where she is with My Mom and My Dad. As have most of you with a family member, partner, friend. Please everyone, keep her in your prayers and thoughts .. as well as her Mom and the rest of her family. Light candles and send them strength and love as only this thread can. Thank you.

For always2late's Mom. Know the miracles happen, even when the news is dire. Life changes, ebbs and flows as we journey on this plane unto the next, and the miracles can be recognized in the flower, the sunshine and the wind upon her cheek.

Along the way I send my strength, wish for good doctors, healing energy, and peace when she needs rest. May the family listen to her voice, and be still and quet with her when she sleeps. Surround always2late and her loved ones in the caress of meaningful caring, and curing pains of all that are touched.

waxnrope
08-07-2010, 06:57 PM
I have not been here for a while. I've had a bad respiratory infection that my doc initially said was bronchitis, then, pneumonia. I ask for healing prayers. Thanks to those who have contacted me.

Also, please keep my sis, Dolo, in the light of your warm prayers. She is experiencing again the hoarseness she had before starting chemotherapy. Her red blood cell was low as was her magnesium level yesterday.

I have a lot of reading here to catch up with. Know that I thought of this "place" even when I felt feverish.

Sam
08-07-2010, 07:09 PM
lighting a candle for my mom today, she would have been 79 RIP Mom

Tommi
08-07-2010, 08:40 PM
lighting a candle for my mom today, she would have been 79 RIP Mom

My condolences Sam. :candle: Missing them.:candle: :candle:

My friend Milana, is recovering and came to today with a smile,:candle: after being in ICU since July 14. She smiled at the quacking fuzzy duck that played Old MacDonald had a farm as she opened her eyes.

Still on a ventilator, she made a circle with her thumb and foreginger when i told her why she was here. She felt for the trach, shook her head yes, and then clapped. Most activity in 21 days.

Thanks to all of you for lighting candles, text messages, calls and words of encouragement.

Tommi

Spirit Dancer
08-08-2010, 09:42 AM
For the light that burns bright
sends healing energy and peace.
Always2late and family
Diva and mini Diva
Nat
Entycingfemme
Milana and Sister
Tommi
Isadora and family
Lady Pamela
Pat and Family
Rav
ALK
WnR
Dolo
Sam
Wolfy
ST
Syr always

http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq349/organic1_TX/Flames/flame2.gif

Tommi
08-08-2010, 04:23 PM
I have not been here for a while. I've had a bad respiratory infection that my doc initially said was bronchitis, then, pneumonia. I ask for healing prayers. Thanks to those who have contacted me.

Also, please keep my sis, Dolo, in the light of your warm prayers. She is experiencing again the hoarseness she had before starting chemotherapy. Her red blood cell was low as was her magnesium level yesterday.

I have a lot of reading here to catch up with. Know that I thought of this "place" even when I felt feverish.

waxnrope, a quick hello before you rest and need to get the bad bugs out.

Also , hope Dolo finds today better than yesterday, and every day gets better N better. Here's info you may find helpful

"CureToday.com - Combining science with humanity,

CURE magazine, is a free publication for those on the cancer journey, and is the indispensable guide for patients and their families from diagnosis through treatment."
It is provided free of charge hard copy magazine and on-line, and has some fantastic articles, helpful hints, breakthrough news and clinical trials.

I get the hard copy and the emagazine, because it has such a wealth of information, from actual survivors who have helpful tips, and I have it here for those that may want to read about the journey we are taking.

Best regards, and fast healing for you both.
Tommi

Isadora
08-10-2010, 09:09 PM
I am sorry I have not kept up with everyone personally but I am a wee enmeshed in family and the craziness that is my life (which means lots of meetings and commitments that all run together in a pack). My brother had pneumonia again and so they postponed the closing of the wound on his arm til today. They took a skin graft from his thigh and used it to close up the wound. He was still sleeping when I talked to my sister. The blood clot has not gotten smaller and he still has a brain bleed. He continues to be in critical stable condition with only my sister in law allowed to see him.

Thanks for all your prayers and candles. I so appreciate them.

Diva
08-11-2010, 12:16 PM
Forgive me....I'm not as diligent in this thread as SD, Lady Pamela and others.....

But this morning, I have lit candles for:

~SD
~Lady Pamela
~Isadora's brother, Ray
~my daughter, Erin
~an elderly gentleman(70) here in Austin who was mowing his lawn this morning and a swarm of bees stung him over 500 times. He was taken to the hospital with life~threatening conditions
~for Jack and Medusa
~for those traveling next week to The Reunion

Diva
08-14-2010, 08:49 PM
Tonight, I lit candles for ~

~Thankfulness that good things are [finally] coming my daughter's way for a change! (Neat house to share with 2 really neat kids! Met them and the Mom of one of them and we have a lot in common!)

~For SD & T, for a safe journey home...

~And for sweet BK, for strength and comfort following the passing of his partner....

JakeTulane
08-15-2010, 08:09 AM
I light this candle for anyone in need. For those that are suffering and for those that are not. For those that need to find some peace and respite and those that do not. For those that need strength to persevere and those that do not. There is no discrimination when it comes to sending love and strength.. regardless of your past nor your future.. or who are in the station of someone's life.. especially to the one lighting the candle. I lit this one for everyone.

Spirit Dancer
08-15-2010, 09:21 AM
Diva you do just fine(f)
Today in prayer and light
Diva
Mini Diva
BK~ and family
WnR and Family
Lady P
Milana and Tommi
Those who need light
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p44/pittbull_forever/thcandleflame.gif

Jett
08-16-2010, 09:04 AM
As it's stands the chemo is too much for her in her deteriorated condition and she is unable to eat hardly anything. She has chosen to return home from the hospital (w/ hospice care) today and it appears it will won't be long at all now.

My gf is down there with her, if you could see fit to send some of that positive energy her way it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you... and you are all in my thoughts each day.

Metro

Isadora
08-16-2010, 04:03 PM
My brother is sitting up 2-3 hours a day. Very aware of his surroundings. He is doing PT on his arm, shoulder and leg. He has been moved to the telemetry unit. Thank you for your continued support and prayers.

WolfyOne
08-17-2010, 08:48 AM
It's been a while since I've been here to light a candle, so today I lit 2 candles

The first one for R
Her doc called her yesterday with results from her CT scan
Her lymph nodes in her mediastinum are enlarged
She's complained about pain in her chest for over a year
Finally a test that found something, but she's scared
And I'm scared with her and for her
More tests today and then maybe a biopsy after today
She may no longer be my partner, but she will always be my friend
I pray for her every day

The second candle is for everyone
For the sick, for the healthy and for the traveling.
May all your tomorrows be full of sunshine.
Live life to it's fullest each day.

miss entycing
08-17-2010, 09:36 AM

For R.... please keep her healthy and safe.

For my very good friend Wolfy, strength be with you, to help R through all of this... I'm here if you need me- a phone call away.

For my Planet family... know that I care, and I leave candles burning for anyone who needs strength.

purepisces
08-17-2010, 10:41 AM
For all the abandoned, abused or homeless animals suffering from hunger, illness, injuries, abuse and loneliness; may you all find forever homes, and if not that, then may you be granted a moment of comfort today.

For all the animal lover’s, rescuer’s & rehabilitator’s who answer the call to reach out to these precious creatures; may you find the strength & finances needed to continue this rewarding (and heartbreaking, at times) work.

Tommi
08-17-2010, 10:50 AM
For my friend Milana who has struggled to hang on after routine surgery left her on a respirator, and then a massive infection from the routine feeding tube placement. :candle:

She has fought to get better, and is now out of ICU, now moved from step-down ICU, and now is on the regualar med-surg floor.

My Buddy still has a trach, and is still on O2, but lookins ooo soos soo much better. Thanks to all of you. You know, it all comes together when people pull for ya. :candle:

Blessings to you and keep those candles lit for those you know and don't know. It works when ya work it .
:candle::candle::candle::candle::candle:

Tommi

Diva
08-17-2010, 04:26 PM
Candles lit for:

~Those on their way to Little Rock~

~Gemmie, who's on her way to Texas~

~C&A~

~SD~

~E, C & A~

~R~

~Pakistanians who are struggling with the floods~

Diva
08-17-2010, 05:00 PM
A candle is lit for N for the surgery tomorrow....

Isadora
08-18-2010, 12:01 AM
For the last 25 years almost every morning I light a candle at my "healing" altar. The most Compassionate Goddess, Kwan Yin smiles at me as I pray for all who need healing in any form.

friskyfemme
08-18-2010, 10:31 PM
I lit a candle for my mother whose health is bad. I am so wanting her to come for a visit in Oct. as she has been planning for a year. May Spirit eliver her from her anguish and give her pain free days to enjoy herself.

Isadora
08-19-2010, 08:41 PM
Ray is being moved from the step down to an acute extended care facility. They are removing the trach and he is talking. He is so much better everyday. Thank you for all your prayers and good thoughts.

ravfem
08-19-2010, 10:05 PM

Spirit Dancer
08-19-2010, 11:09 PM
For Win
Sending light and energy to you :candle:

miss entycing
08-20-2010, 07:41 AM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb74/julie4jesus/Candles/LetmylightshineLord.gif

Keeping a candle burning for my Planet family... always.

contentment and divine bliss today.

Passionaria
08-20-2010, 07:09 PM
http://www.thedailygreen.com/cm/thedailygreen/images/N3/champagne-glasses-candle-lg.jpg

For safe travels and good company, and some naughty!!!! I hope you all enjoy the BASH!!!

Isadora
08-20-2010, 09:36 PM
My brother said his first words last evening they were..."Life is too short"! He then went on to tell his wife that they needed to simplify their lives, he said i love you Boni, and then he said he was going to take a nap! All amazing things. Thank you for all your light!

miss entycing
08-22-2010, 08:17 AM
http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy206/rockysimpson/soy_canles_lit_in_a_row.png

for those of us struggling, holding on, keeping the faith, and healing.
as always... I keep candles burning.

Jett
08-22-2010, 08:31 AM
I just want to thank you all again so much for your positive energy and support for my gf and her mom.

Sadly Pat passed away last night and though she lost her battle, she didn't suffer and was surrounded by loved ones until the end. The words of support, the energy you all sent out has meant very very much to Pat, my gf and I. This is a very special little space on the internet, and you're all very special caring peeps... I hope you all know that and again I thank you.

Metropolis

miss entycing
08-22-2010, 08:39 AM
http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv194/Stary726/25252525252525252525252125252525252.gif

For Pat,
may she sleep with the angels.
(f)

Abigail Crabby
08-22-2010, 08:49 AM
For Pat

http://www.indianolapres.org/joomla/images/candles-big.jpg

waxnrope
08-22-2010, 10:21 AM
I lite a candle today for Pat, Metro and her gf. May you move through grief collecting memories like sea shells, and tell the stories of Pat's life to the generations. Pat is with the ancestors now.

I also light this candle in thanksgiving. Dolo's hoarseness went away during her first real, albeit short, travel into France. She has a followup CT scan this week, and I ask for prayers, light, and thought for a positive outcome.

Lastly, my prayers and thoughts for Spirit Dancer. I miss you and send much love.

ravfem
08-23-2010, 03:01 PM
http://www.more-than-light.com/images/candle1.jpg

Spirit Dancer
08-26-2010, 12:15 PM
I'm lighting a candle for my Syr
hy is back in the hospital :vigil:

Abigail Crabby
08-26-2010, 12:18 PM
For Spirits Syr and everyone who needs a lil more light in their life.

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/8000000/Ivory-Candles-Animated-candles-8001706-550-537.gif

friskyfemme
08-28-2010, 04:29 PM
I lit a candle for my mother whose health is bad. I am so wanting her to come for a visit in Oct. as she has been planning for a year. May Spirit eliver her from her anguish and give her pain free days to enjoy herself.
I want to thank you all for adding your good energy my Mom's way. When I've talked to her the past few days, she says she feels like her 'old' self. She is amazed! I am so happy too. You all ae the best!

Spirit Dancer
08-28-2010, 04:30 PM
I want to thank you all for adding your good energy my Mom's way. When I've talked to her the past few days, she says she feels like her 'old' self. She is amazed! I am so happy too. You all ae the best!

wonderful FF
keeping you and her in light:vigil:

nycfem
08-28-2010, 04:35 PM
Candle being lit for Spirit Dancer's Syr...

friskyfemme
08-28-2010, 04:36 PM
wonderful FF
keeping you and her in light:vigil:
Thank you SD...I keep you and Syr in mine as well. Have a blissful weekend.

WolfyOne
08-28-2010, 05:12 PM
I've missed a lot since I've been away and come back tired

Keeping faith, love and hope alive for everyone
Saying my prayers and leaving these candles

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee108/ramona15_2007/candles-1.jpg

waxnrope
08-28-2010, 07:14 PM
I light a candle this evening forSuperFemme, who is extremely ill once again. May she know the feeling of good health as much as the good wishes received from here. May her health care team be kind and knowledgeable. May she have sweet dreams.

I think also of SD and her Syr. I ask that they be given the respite, the freedom from worry that is so necessary for healing.

I light this candle also for thanksgiving. Dolo's CT scan showed a 3 cm reduction of her primary lesion. Also, the cancer that was present on scan of her lymph nodes are no longer visible. I feel so blessed that she is in that between place. Of not planning to far in the future. Of staying in the moment. She is hopeful, yet keeps in mind that her treatment is palliative. Miracles can happen.

I'm memory of Pat, and for all who need a prayer, light, or blessing, I light this candle.

Thank you Great Spirit for hope.

nycfem
08-28-2010, 07:47 PM
I light a candle for Superfemme, a wonderful person with strength and vibrancy.

Nat
08-28-2010, 09:35 PM
My dad had a heart attack on Thursday, and he has a triple bypass surgery scheduled for Monday. I'm lighting a candle that everything goes well with the surgery and that he heal quickly.

ps. I have lit candles for the above-mentioned folks over at the candle place (click the candle icon in my sig to go there). If there is anybody else who would like a candle lit, please lemme know. :)

Kätzchen
08-28-2010, 09:57 PM
http://ireland16days.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/blue_candles_suncrest_45_at_flickr_large.jpg

Spirit Dancer
08-29-2010, 08:14 AM
Light off those before me for nat and her Dad, the family as well
keeping you all in healing light.

asphaltcowboi
08-29-2010, 08:33 AM
Please lite a candle and pray for my brother he has been fighting colon cancer for the last year and has just been admited to hospice.. it has been a long painful battle that he is very close to losing. i pray that they keep his pain to a minium and he rests in peace at least for his last few days/weeks..

miss entycing
08-29-2010, 11:45 AM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w7/Jennastasia/acandleislit.gif

For Cody's brother.
Sending healing strength to you, and your family as well Cody, from me.

WolfyOne
08-29-2010, 11:52 AM
Today I lit a candle at home and prayed for all of you

May the journey we take to help others and ourselves be blessed

JakeTulane
08-29-2010, 11:59 AM
This candle is lit for Nat's father, for cody's brother.. and for anyone that may be in the dark.. that needs some light so that they can better find their path..

Diva
08-30-2010, 03:35 AM
Today would have been my oldest child, Melody Claire's 30th birthday.

I was in labor this same time, 30 years ago....she was killed in a car accident on Sept. 27th, 1996, 4 weeks to the day following her 16th birthday. So really, this whole next month is understandably difficult.

I ask that You light a candle for her sister (my youngest child), Erin Parker and me. We have a rough time of it.....

Last night, I was watching the Emmy's....and Jewel sang this song for those actors who'd passed this last year. I thought I would share it with You....There's a Hole In My Heart In The Shape Of You.....this is exactly how I feel....

YouTube- Jewel - Hole in My Heart - new song live at Tulsa OK Osage Million Dollar Elm Casino - Shape of You

http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww334/Miakotakakura/candles.gif

nycfem
08-30-2010, 11:46 AM
In memory of Melody Claire. May her spirit burn bright.

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss141/Dogwhisperer/0110.gif

With love to Diva and Erin and all those who love her :rrose:

waxnrope
08-31-2010, 10:01 AM
In memory of Liesle, a member of this site. May her family and friends, and all who knew her be comforted in the remembering.

Leigh
09-01-2010, 11:25 AM
http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww91/wappie53/Kaars/candle_light.gif

I light this candle for Melody Claire, for Liesl, as well as for My own family. I can't divulge any information, but if any of My friends here could light candles as well as send as many prayers and positive thoughts this way it would be greatly appreciated :stillheart:

ravfem
09-01-2010, 03:10 PM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4110/4949012589_83612610f7_z.jpg

for the other r, hoping she will remember to breathe tomorrow...

SuperFemme
09-01-2010, 03:13 PM
http://pnohio.3cdn.net/43ce0d7418dd46592c_apm6bnh3x.jpg

waxnrope
09-02-2010, 09:51 AM
Today, I light a candle for gratitude. Just a simple word, thanks.

For Dolo, who feels well and lives in the moment.
Thank you.
For waking up this morning without back pain. I cannot even recall the last time that happened.
Thank you.
For someone that I care about who has 6 days free of cigarettes. Her strength is phenomenal!
Thank you.
For the words and Wisdom of Spirit Dancer, and her postings of spirituality. She always seems to be in my head, posting just what I need to read and reflect upon.
Thank you.
For my friends of many colors, many identifications.
Thank you.
For the gift of awareness of my kindredness to all of creation, and the sometimes undeserved unconditional love of the critters that live with me.
Thank you.
For life and for the material things necessary for living. For the daily laughter,
Thank you.
I am really blessed. And did nothing, no thing, to deserve or earn it. My life is a gift.

Diva
09-02-2010, 01:39 PM
Today, I'm lighting a candle for those battling cancer ~ Dapper Butch & Michael Douglas (stage 4 throat cancer), T......

One for my daughter...to help her find her way....make her way....learn to enjoy her life as it is given to her.

For my precious friends....I'm so blesses by Shari, SD, IF, ADG, blu, Ms. T, G, my Karate Princess, Mac.......

For this thread.............thank You, SD, for this venue to meditation.

WolfyOne
09-02-2010, 01:52 PM
You know, I don't often ask for anything from anyone, but I need a helping hand for myself
I've been applying for jobs and really need one of these places to call me back
Can ya'll light a candle and say a prayer for me
At this point, it doesn't even have to be a great job
I just want and need to work

nycfem
09-02-2010, 07:35 PM
For WolfyOne

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g17/KoRnFreak87/candle.gif

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. "
~ Harriet Beecher Stowe

Spirit Dancer
09-02-2010, 08:09 PM
Wolfy
http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a452/thing_wu/thing/candles/120.gif

Spirit Dancer
09-02-2010, 08:10 PM
Dapperbutch
http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss36/golan/get_well_soon_candles.gif

Spirit Dancer
09-02-2010, 08:13 PM
Diva and Erin
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/NIN_Crow_Floyd/BurningCandles.jpg

Spirit Dancer
09-02-2010, 08:15 PM
Lady D and her Syr
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb74/julie4jesus/Candles/LetmylightshineLord.gif

Spirit Dancer
09-02-2010, 08:20 PM
Light and prayer are powerful tools, the circle is illuminated daily and here the energy flows. I light from those before me for
Syr
Nat
Isa
Rick
Candace
Lady Pamela
Jake
Tommi
Milana
Adele
Jen and BB
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd261/ForMomsOnly/Candles/Animated_Candle_Burning_Real.gif

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg213/as-i-said/IMG_2640.jpg

waxnrope
09-05-2010, 12:06 PM
TODAY, I LIGHT A CANDLE FOR SPIRIT DANCER AND SYR.
May you have strength for the journeys ahead.
May you wrap yourself in the love from your family, loved ones, and all of us here.
May this simple, yet fierce love carry you.

Now, may the Spirit and the ancestors guide and protect you now and always.

:candle: :candle:

miss entycing
09-05-2010, 04:47 PM
Lady D and her Syr

you're such a beautiful soul, thank you for the lovely candle,
and for being my friend- love you!

http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz69/LadyDamm/Wedding%20Ideas/allwhitesingleroseinbudvase-1.jpg

JakeTulane
09-05-2010, 07:27 PM
This candle is lit for all those that need to find faith and hope. The flame keeps that faith and hope alive and burning. It lights the way to a better place for all.. in physical, mental, spiritual, emotional growth and well being. We focus on the glow and realize there is no better place than where we are. That we will all persevere and come out on the other side better for it. Never let go. Hang on and stay strong. Remember we all have faith and hope.

durrrrrrrr
09-05-2010, 07:54 PM
as I am watchin the discovery channel's 9-11 events. I light a candle for everyone that lost their lives that day. for them and their families and friends.

Lady Pamela
09-06-2010, 01:14 AM
My grandaughter has just been taken by ambulance to E.R . She is only 15 and a lesbian and was raped a bit ago.

She is the one in the ty die shirt in this picture.

Please send her and her family energy and strength to get through this ordeal.

I will keep you posted on what happens.

And thank you all so much!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs251.ash1/17859_1243756540085_1414523678_30755430_4284736_n. jpg

Lady Pamela
09-06-2010, 07:28 AM
They just released my grandaughter to go home after many mnay hour in e.r.

This will take much prayer and energy to heal but I am confident she will rise above it all.

Thank you so much for your prayers and energy.

waxnrope
09-06-2010, 07:41 AM
For Lady Pamela's granddaughter. May she come to peace of mind and spirit :candle:

miss entycing
09-06-2010, 08:52 AM
For Lady Pamela's grand-daughter, healing strength for body, mind and spirit.

For my Planet family.... know that candles are lit here daily... for us all.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd244/ldymidnightmoon/darkcandlesow8.jpg

Lady Pamela
09-06-2010, 08:58 AM
I just want to say thanks to all the responses and kind words you have given in reguards to my grandaughter..you have all touched my heart and soul deeper than you could know....Thank you again...I can feel the strength from you all very strong.

MaggieBluIze
09-06-2010, 10:00 AM
http://api.ning.com/files/8Prx9KzP0YHrrPzhHNlSxMmSEWCWd4eKInCoqELmw50k3-9ATHK3a6pB3zynxrXWORtUuY4cgl3WC7pyTBg0XD5JVv2O1xCv/candle1.jpg

I am lighting a candle today and each day for my 16 y/o daughter ... There are some things going on right now that are pretty scary ... My heart aches for her ... Of course I wish I could just go and fix it all and make it go away, but she's a strong young lady that WILL get through all of this and come out much stronger.

I :stillheart: Love :stillheart: You Baby Girl!!
:praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying:

Spirit Dancer
09-06-2010, 11:17 AM
For Lady Pamela's Grand daughter and family

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt149/LMI_bucket_/Wiccan/healin.jpg
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj61/pbear_spirit/newsletters/Reiki_Healing_Light.jpg

Spirit Dancer
09-06-2010, 11:32 AM
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb114/twin_for_life/quote-love.gif
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg254/PaladinDreamer/Reiki%20Healing/000AShowing_Love.jpg
http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww37/TivonaRose1/CandleLight.jpg

Lady Pamela
09-06-2010, 09:39 PM
http://www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/mar04/assets/images/candle.gif

I light this candle for all who need it here on the planet.
May it find its way to you now.

And a thank you to all who are assisting with my grandaughter..there is never enough thanks or words to express how thankful I am....smiles

Soft*Silver
09-06-2010, 10:02 PM
soft flick of flames to lead the way to healing, love and comfort...to Lady Pamela's grand daughter and the whole family...a beacon to draw them close and guide them thru the night...

waxnrope
09-07-2010, 07:38 AM
And, I draw from the center of your flame, softness, for you this day.

May the surgeon and the other providers be sure and true. May they be aware of your discomforts and needs.

May you heal and return to full function quickly.

And, may you feel the collective light, prayers, and good thoughts from your online community.

waxnrope
09-08-2010, 09:44 AM
My thoughts turn to Softness now. May her pain be well managed, her spirit relieved and hopeful. May she feel the prayers, the light, the good thoughts lifted up for her today. And, in receiving the warmth, may she smile, recognizing the Source of this force, this energy, this sudden rush of power.

Spirit Dancer
09-08-2010, 02:02 PM
For Softness
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm71/countryangelheart/Get%20Well/0_get_well_soon_candle_flower.gif

AtLast
09-08-2010, 03:05 PM
My candle is for Dapper. Sending one of our fantastic members all the best for recovery!

waxnrope
09-12-2010, 01:37 PM

I light a candle today for Dolo, who prepares for radiation treatment of brain metastasis.

As I light this candle, I think of my other sister, M'Lady Spirit Dancer and Syr. So many journeys and more to bear...

And, for Softness, who is healing from her surgery.
Dapper, who is courageous in approaching treatment,
Lady Pamela and her granddaughter

For Arwen, who had to put down a pet companion,
And for Gimme, who accompanied Arwen in loving friendship,

For Everyone who comes here and is in need of comfort and care.
I am thankful for the closeness that we feel for one another.

:candle::candle::candle:

Tommi
09-12-2010, 02:17 PM
:vigil: :candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle: :candle: :candle::candle:For all of those in need, yesterday, today and tommorrow.

and my friend Milana who went into respiratory failure July 15 after a successful routine feeding tube placement. She had just been diagnosed with cancer, and they wanted to treat her throat, so they took her tosurgery put a feeding tube in her belly, then she could not breathe on her own when she came too.

She still remains in a Long Term Acute Care facility with a tracheostomy, oxygen and a feeding tube.. Still not able to begin her radiation or chemotherapy for cancer of the esophagus. Yesterday, With a walker and PT help , she made it all around the 2nd floor. Then she was taken outside in a wheelchair in the afternoon sunshine.

Next week she supposed to be moved to a sub-acute facilty, because of insurance coverage. I will be working out of town all week, not able to visit and do the medical speak translations for her, so am lighting a weeks worth of candles for alllllllll.:candle::candle::candle::candle: :candle: :candle: :candle::candle:

AtLast
09-12-2010, 09:14 PM
A 5 candles and "California-Woo-Woo" for the 5 people (including a wonderful 8th grade girl that was laid to rest today) that were killed in last week's gas line explosion in San Bruno, CA. Also, my candles are for those that lost their homes and were injured. I hope they can rebuild swiftly.

If PG & E was negligent, may these folks (and surviving families) receive proper restitution- and all such gas lines that may very well be in need of repair be discovered immediately and repaired!

There are also fires in CO that have burned homes and land that I am reminded to light candles for.

I have an on-going candle for my brother-in-law declining from Alzheimer's and my sister. Although, both have very different political views than myself (but, good people), I love them and he has always been good to my sister and her 3 kids. A great step-dad and husband, emotionally present and always there to help with my niece and nephews throughought all the kid stages! It does hurt me to see my sister losing someone she loves deeply like this. I want him (and her) to have peace. They have a good marriage, even if it wouldn't have been the kind I would choose.

And our troops are always on my candle list. They are all the daughters, sons, Moms and Dads and siblings, friends and beyond to many of our people here. I do appreciate their service and want them to be safe. One specific candle is for my good friend's Phyllis and Mary Lou who have a grandson serving in Afghanistan. Good, lesbian family!!!

Spirit Dancer
09-15-2010, 12:53 AM
Syr
Healing and light are always there for you,
don't quit. This is a minor set back, hurry home.
http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu293/susanmatthey/AnimaciC3B3n7.gif
http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/lanifotu/candleswithpebbles.jpg

miss entycing
09-15-2010, 08:27 AM

My beautiful friends SD and Syr.
sending you healing strength, and our love always.

My Planet family, always a candle lit in my home for us.
know that I care.

MaggieBluIze
09-15-2010, 11:07 AM
Light a candle today for my father (and my family) ...

16 years ago today he lost his best friend, high school sweetheart, true love, soulmate ... Our mom ... At 40 to cancer.

Too this day if he talks about it or thinks too hard about it, still brings tears to his eyes ... How beautiful to love someone so completely, but how very painful at the same time.

I Love You and Miss You Terribly Mom :bunchflowers: