PDA

View Full Version : Light a candle

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Spirit Dancer
04-26-2010, 08:46 PM
Today I came across this site to light a virtual candle, I created a group page
so feel free to light a candle for healing light, or just to meditate.

:ohm:http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=SDR :ohm:
Blessings
SD

Dante
04-26-2010, 08:50 PM
Thanks SD ........

Today, I light a candle for Jason. You and your brother, Justin were born on this date. Justin is now 3 and thriving. We lost you . You did not make it. I love you, forever, My sweet nephew.

Glenn
04-27-2010, 02:23 AM
I am lighting a sacred candle in a vein of silver, at the world's oldest monastery (1,603 years old), on the Abdin plateau, simply for the smile of an incredibly cute (but hard to please), babygirl.

WolfyOne
04-27-2010, 09:43 AM
Today I lit a candle for those that suffer from disease and pain. The pain it causes them and their loved ones. I also lit it for understanding,
so I understand what they all go through and how I might help. Lastly, I lit it for loved ones lost, for one reason or another.

Helping to keep faith, love and hope alive in all of us.

JazzGirl
04-27-2010, 09:53 AM
I light a candle for any and all who need hope, peace of mind, healing, love or release from pain.

Jazzie

Passionaria
04-27-2010, 10:28 AM
Today I lit a candle for guidance. My (adult) kids asked me to move back home to the San Francisco Bay Area. I need to make a wise choice on so many levels........ :cat:

Spirit Dancer
04-27-2010, 11:10 AM
Today I lit a candle for guidance. My (adult) kids asked me to move back home to the San Francisco Bay Area. I need to make a wise choice on so many levels........ :cat:

Today my friend I light a guidance candle for you,
blessing to you Pashi:rose:

Spirit Dancer
04-29-2010, 07:57 AM
Relighting my candles and starting new for those who are grieving today.

Diva
04-29-2010, 07:58 AM
I love this thread, SD...thank You!

Spirit Dancer
04-29-2010, 08:03 AM
I love this thread, SD...thank You!

You're welcome Ms. Diva, hope the day is beautiful for you my friend.

WolfyOne
04-29-2010, 08:03 AM
Today I lit a candle to remember those veterans that have fought for us, who are fighting for us and who will fight for us for years to come'

Always remember, our freedom comes with a price tag.....
.....today someone may die, so that we may live.

Spirit Dancer
04-29-2010, 08:05 AM
The link for those who want to light a virtual candle

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=SDR

Apocalipstic
04-29-2010, 08:09 AM
Thank you SD, I needed this today. :)

JazzGirl
04-29-2010, 08:56 AM
Today, I light candles for any who feel lonely or alone. You are not. You are loved by all who know you.

Jazzie

waxnrope
04-29-2010, 09:31 AM
thank you for starting this thread. what a wonderful and peaceful thing to do!

today I light a candle for anyone suffering from mental anguish, confusion, anger, loss, guilt, and depression. So much the Spirit suffers ..

Andrew, Jr.
04-29-2010, 02:28 PM
JazzGirl, and Waxnrope,

Thank you both for the love. I know that I sure can use the love today. I feel like I have a black cloud above my head just following me around. I am so tired.

JazzGirl
04-30-2010, 12:20 PM
Today, I light candles for prosperity for all.

Jazzie

WolfyOne
04-30-2010, 08:36 PM
I've been on the go all day, but wanted to take the time to come here and light my candle.

So, today I light a candle for the jobless, homeless and the hungry everywhere

There are days when those of us that have the above mentioned take for granted our gifts without thinking about those that are doing without.

Spirit Dancer
04-30-2010, 09:19 PM
Lighting evening candles for my family,
and comfort to my friends you are suffering a loss.

Spirit Dancer
05-01-2010, 08:26 AM
This mornings candle lit for balance and harmony:ohm:

waxnrope
05-01-2010, 08:30 AM
ReLHXxYMUFU

Good morn or evening friends
Here's your friendly announcer
I have serious news to pass on to every-body
What I'm about to say
Could mean the world's disaster
Could change your joy and laughter to tears and pain

It's that
Love's in need of love today
Don't delay
Send yours in right away
Hate's goin' round
Breaking many hearts
Stop it please
Before it's gone too far

The force of evil plans
To make you its possession
And it will if we let it
Destroy ev-er-y-body
We all must take
Precautionary measures
If love and please you treasure
Then you'll hear me when I say
Oh that
love's in need of love today
Don't delay
don't delay
Send yours in right away
right a-way
Hate's goin' round
hate's goin' round
Breaking many hearts
break-ing hearts
Stop it please
stop it please
Before it's gone too far
gone too far

People you know that
Don't delay
don't de-lay

Send yours in right away
right a-way
You know that hate's
hate's
Hate's goin' round
goin' round
Breaking many hearts
break-ing hearts
Stop stop it please
Before it's gone too far
gone too far

It's up to you cause
Don't delay
don't de-lay
Send yours in right away
right a-way
You know that hate's
hate's
Hate's goin' round
goin' round
Breaking-hate's tried to break my heart many times
break-ing hearts
Don't-you've got to stop it please
stop it please
Before before before
gone too far

Love's in need of love love today
Don't delay
don't de-lay
Send yours in right away
right a-way
You know that hate's going around
hate's goin'
Hate's going around hate's going around
round break-
And it tried to break up many hearts
ing hearts Stop
You've got to I've got to They've got to
it please
We've got to They've got to We've got to
gone
Stop it before it's gone too far
too far
Love's love's in need of love
love's in need of love
Did you ever think that love would be in need of love today
to-day don't
Don't delay
de-lay
Send yours right away
right a-way

Hate's hate's
hate's goin' round
Bring it down a little love is very peaceful
So bring it down a little
stop it please
gone too far
love's in need
of love today
don't delay
right away awaaaay
love's in need
of love today
don't delay
right away awaaaay
hate's goin round
breaking hearts
Well, please stop it
Um L-O-V-E love Oh, L-O-V-E lo---------ve
love's in need
of love today
don't delay
right away
Just give the world LOVE.

Tommi
05-01-2010, 08:40 AM
Light the way for Dusty as he travels to the Rainbow Bridge today. Keep us in the light as the darkness of his death is near.

Spirit Dancer
05-02-2010, 08:52 AM
Candles lit for those suffering from the storms, keeping them in safety.

WolfyOne
05-02-2010, 09:31 AM
This morning I lit my candle and prayed for all the stray animals in the world that get captured by animal control. Put in a cage to wait for a home or death because of overcrowding or just because they're aren't healthy enough or because someone thinks they're to old to be adopted out.

Always remember, having a pet comes with a big responsibility. Don't put off the spay/neuter for any reason. Don't think just because they've grown up that they aren't cute anymore. Lastly, don't just kick them out of the house to fend for themselves just because they had an accident on the floor. Figure out why it happened and take care of them.

JazzGirl
05-03-2010, 09:12 AM
Today I will light several candles.

One for Tommi and his family's loss of a beloved member, Dusty. I pray the trip across the Bridge be joyful for Dusty. For Tommi and family I pray you all be comforted.

Two, I light candles for all who have any need(s), wants or desires whatsoever.

Blessings to all!

Jazzie

Spirit Dancer
05-03-2010, 04:20 PM
Today's candle lit for all those still in need of rescue
and one lit for the blessings in our lives.
:ohm:

Kimbo
05-04-2010, 12:11 AM
:candle:

&

:praying:

for all the homeless animals.

Lady Pamela
05-04-2010, 12:33 AM
http://www.freecommenttags.com/import/graphics/Candles/candles-purple.gif

I light a candle to help my family through the sorrow of my mothers passing.

The 5th is the day she passed 3 years ago but it seems like not even a year has passed.

She was truely the light that sparked all of ours,

Her legacy is now 135 people would not have lived had she not have been the wonderful woman she was...And still counting!

I love you Mamma with everything I hold dear!

Missing you endlessly!

Lady Pamela
05-04-2010, 01:12 AM
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/8000000/Ivory-Candles-Animated-candles-8001706-550-537.gif

I light these three candles to represent Spiritual Guidance and growth, Physical Healing and courage to see things through, Emotional Healing and understanding.

These burn for all who may need them.

I ask that these energies find the way to all who ask.

Namaste'

JazzGirl
05-04-2010, 08:56 AM
Today I light candles for willingness.

Blessed Be.

WolfyOne
05-04-2010, 09:10 AM
Today I lit my candle for guidance.

To help guide those that are near and dear to me.
For myself, so I can look to tomorrow and
find a future bright filled with all kinds of good.

Guidance for strength because no matter what goes on in our daily lives, sometimes it takes strength to pull us through.
Guidance for patience because some days aren't always happy and we need to think before we snap someone's head off.
Guidance for those seeking work, so next week someone won't have to worry if there's money enough to pay bills and eat.

waxnrope
05-04-2010, 09:28 AM
today I light a candle for gratitude
in the midst of the storm
came hope
love
and possibilities

Spirit Dancer
05-04-2010, 12:42 PM
Today I light candles for peace and light
One for Strength in the face of destruction
One for blessings near and far.

SnackTime
05-05-2010, 09:47 AM
Lighting my candle today...

for the little one

For the flood victims and their loved ones

Miss July
05-05-2010, 09:59 AM
Today I light my candle for Opie

I love you Momma's Boy

WolfyOne
05-05-2010, 02:38 PM
Not to seem selfish, but today I lit a candle for me

For a new job, new hopes, new beginnings

Passionaria
05-05-2010, 04:02 PM
Today I am lighting a candle for safe gentle travels, for loved ones. And, that the journey brings them riches of the soul, and inspiration of the heart.

http://fomentoclub.com/mediac/400_0/media/Caridad.JPG

I am lighting another candle in thanks, the sweetest thanks for hearing the calling of my heart.

http://api.ning.com/files/Ko8M2dLoKBfNpK8oXRZz9N4azaqQcbnIHf8HBjKOCoD8fR2yrx OJzvoOaA2-8j1jIeKlWO-oSc5I93uRxlQIyFRSaVQSdjh6/oxun.jpg

Tommi
05-05-2010, 09:19 PM
For those in troubled waters...

JazzGirl
05-06-2010, 09:13 AM
I light candles today for :

My son who began a new school environment that he be successful.

New love to come my way and for all who seek it.

Peace of mind for all.

Healing for all.

WolfyOne
05-06-2010, 10:22 AM
Today I lit my candle for our friend that started this thread. I see she hasn't been here to light a candle for 2 days. I have a gut feeling something is wrong. So, for Spirit Dancer and her family, I pray for strength, better health and her future. She has certainly been a good friend to many. I think the power of prayer is strong, no matter who you pray to........lets all band together and send those healing vibes her way. I know we are a group filled with passion and compassion.

Lady Pamela
05-06-2010, 10:33 AM
Today I lit my candle for our friend that started this thread. I see she hasn't been here to light a candle for 2 days. I have a gut feeling something is wrong. So, for Spirit Dancer and her family, I pray for strength, better health and her future. She has certainly been a good friend to many. I think the power of prayer is strong, no matter who you pray to........lets all band together and send those healing vibes her way. I know we are a group filled with passion and compassion.

Today,
I also light a candle for (((( Spirit Dancer ))))
Than her family,herself and her animals will all be protected and surrounded within the great white light. nd that all worries or fears or hardships will be lifted or lightened at this time.

http://www.hst1066.com/images/animated_candle.gif

Thank you Spirit Dancer!
You help others unconditionally and even when you don't really know you have at times...That is a true spirit within the Light!

May the Great Spirit carry you through your hardship.

Andrew, Jr.
05-06-2010, 11:39 AM
My thoughts and prayers are for those suffering, the sick, the poor, and the needy. So many needs, wants, and desires. And the fears. My white candle is burning for relief, and comfort for all of us.

Namaste,
Andrew

Nat
05-06-2010, 11:51 AM
For the gulf of Mexico and it's flora and fauna and for the gulf coast, it's flora, fauna and people who depend on the health of the gulf for a living.

For all the gay homophobes - may they learn to accept and love themselves and cease to oppress the rest of us.

For all the undocumented immigrants and those who know and love and depend on them here in the U.S.

For the state of Arizona, may the people in power realize the terrible precedent they are setting.

For the states who are hoping to follow suit.

For all the good people who believe in equality and human dignity - may we not remain passive in the face of wrong-doing, injustice and bigotry. May we stand together against all instances of these things.

For all the people living in war zones, fighting in wars, waiting at home for their loved ones to return from war. For all the people who do not return from war, or who come back with irreversible injuries.

For anybody who has seriously considered suicide.

For lost and abandoned pets.

For children with no childhoods.

For lgbtq members of the military who are willing to lay down their lives in protection of a country that does not think their lives are worthy of the sacrifice.

Spirit Dancer
05-06-2010, 05:36 PM

I thank you for the candle and the prayers, even when I'm not here, prayers flow to my friends. I'm grateful for you and and the spirit you share with everyone.

Spirit Dancer
05-06-2010, 05:38 PM
Today,
I also light a candle for (((( Spirit Dancer ))))
Than her family,herself and her animals will all be protected and surrounded within the great white light. nd that all worries or fears or hardships will be lifted or lightened at this time.

http://www.hst1066.com/images/animated_candle.gif

Thank you Spirit Dancer!
You help others unconditionally and even when you don't really know you have at times...That is a true spirit within the Light!

May the Great Spirit carry you through your hardship.

Lady P
Thank you too for the prayers and light, you're a blessing and always share positive energy. (f)

Spirit Dancer
05-06-2010, 05:40 PM
Today
I light a candle for my friends here and at home.
I light a candle for Tennessee to overcome the devastation
I light a candle for Faith, Hope and Love
Blessings SD

WolfyOne
05-07-2010, 05:09 PM
Today I lit a candle for peace of mind

For those that worry

For the unseen future

For those hurting from the inside out

For those that have trouble opening up

For those that need help and never ask
or are afraid to ask

Reaching out to others is one of the hardest things
some of us has ever done because trust plays a big
part of that. Most of us wonder just how far we can
trust another human being with our deepest darkest
thoughts and feelings.

Lillie
05-07-2010, 09:35 PM
I light one for my son so that he may find the peace he is seeking after being to Iraq twice.

Glenn
05-10-2010, 03:50 AM
I awoke from a bad dream this morning about this, so I am lighting a sacred candle of protection for all our innocent and trusting young sheep who may be slaughtered by self-serving wolves, disguised as religious and political leaders acting concerned for their future welfare.

Passionaria
05-12-2010, 12:25 AM
:rose: Tonight I am lighting a candle and sending love to you and your beautiful family.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/58/220279254_17c20cbec5.jpg

Andrew, Jr.
05-12-2010, 09:42 AM
I light candles regularly. I pray and meditate regularly. It is my hope and desire to bring people together, instead of separation we all see each and every day.

I embrace those who mourn. I understand the pain.
I embrace those who worry. I worry relentlessly.
I embrace those who are alone. I know the feeling of being alone, and lonely.
I embrace those who are sick. I am as well.

I wish for everyone every where, nothing but peace and love to fill you up today. In return, I ask for you all to pray and light a candle for me. God knows I need it. I am at a very low point in my life. And I am reaching out.

Love,
Andrew

Diva
05-12-2010, 10:00 AM
Today, I lit a candle asking for wisdom as a Mother......a candle for my daughter to make wise choices....and for a friend who is making some major life decisions.....

Thank You SD.......this is a lovely, lovely thread......lovely like You, Ma'am.

cinderella
05-12-2010, 11:01 AM
Today my heart is saddened by the news of the passing of a dear friend and former co-worker...Deborah. Tho Deborah was Jewish, and not terribly religious - and I don't know if people of that faith light candles - I light a spiritual candle for her.

Tho we were no longer in touch, we had been close for the 7 years I worked in the department. Deborah was the fabric coordinator in the Textile Surface Design department at The Fashion Institute of Technology - a design college in NYC where I worked for 15 years before I retired 1 and a half years ago.

Deborah and I shared many interests which included our great love of classic movies. We had a daily morning routine before either of us started our day. Deborah would come into the front office where I worked, and we'd chit-chat, gossip, talk movies, share our toubles...I thought of her often, and this news I received just a few minutes ago, has devastated my heart.

Deborah was diagnosed with cancer a few years ago and had a double mastectomy. She had been in remission, and was doing very well. I am not sure if the cancer was the cause of her death (it probably was), because I was too numb to discuss it with my former boss when I called her about it.

I know she will be greatly missed because she was loved dearly. Deborah lived alone, and I feared she'd passed all alone, but thankfully her daughter, and a good friend - a faculty member in the department were with her when she passed. May she rest in peace.

WolfyOne
05-12-2010, 01:07 PM
Today I lit a candle for faith, love and hope

For those that are having a hard time believing in it,
please say the serenity prayer

Prayer is powerful, but you have to also believe

Lillie
05-12-2010, 01:16 PM
For that 10 year old boy who was the only survivor of that plane crash :(

Shadowboi2010
05-12-2010, 01:18 PM
I lit a candle for a good friend whose mother had a brain homorrhage, later to find out it was brain cancer. She passed away last week, which releases her from the pain of her condition. Her daughter (my friend) is sad but happy for her mother. A confusing kind of feeling. Her memorial is tonight.

cinderella
05-12-2010, 01:21 PM
This child's survival reminds me of that old popular song - I think it came out in the 70's:

"He's got all the little children, in His hands - He's got the whole world in His hands..."

I think the powers-that-be have special plans for this child - God bless him all his days.

For that 10 year old boy who was the only survivor of that plane crash :(

Lady Pamela
05-12-2010, 07:33 PM
Today I was reading the thread on diffrently abled people here on the planet. The courage and endurance and honesty shared there was incredible!!!

I as well am diffrently abled and wanted to lite a candle for all those out there that are the same.

You stories have helped me through some very tough moments and I thank you!

May you always have the strength to get through the hard times...And the desire to share your stories...You never know who is listening or who's life you truely are effecting in a posotive way!!

Namaste

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp236/Keefers_/Keefers_Candles/Keefers_AnimatedCandles3.gif

Spirit Dancer
05-13-2010, 08:12 AM
:rose: Tonight I am lighting a candle and sending love to you and your beautiful family.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/58/220279254_17c20cbec5.jpg

Today, I lit a candle asking for wisdom as a Mother......a candle for my daughter to make wise choices....and for a friend who is making some major life decisions.....

Thank You SD.......this is a lovely, lovely thread......lovely like You, Ma'am.

Thank you both my friends, and today I light candles for you two. May today find blessings in abundance for you both:rose:

Tommi
05-13-2010, 08:40 AM
A candle for those that no longer can carry one, and for those that can but find the wind in their face too strong.

For a friend who went through a scary one -on one crisis and took care of herself avoiding domestic violence at her own home. , using her voice and her program to send a storming drunk druggie out of her house, packed her off to a hotel and called others for support. Miracles Happen.

cinderella
05-13-2010, 01:00 PM
(((((Lady Pamela))))) I so know the feeling, darlin'. I lost mine 16 years ago come June 6, and I still miss and love her every single day...

http://www.freecommenttags.com/import/graphics/Candles/candles-purple.gif

I light a candle to help my family through the sorrow of my mothers passing.

The 5th is the day she passed 3 years ago but it seems like not even a year has passed.

She was truely the light that sparked all of ours,

Her legacy is now 135 people would not have lived had she not have been the wonderful woman she was...And still counting!

I love you Mamma with everything I hold dear!

Missing you endlessly!

WolfyOne
05-13-2010, 01:49 PM
Today I lit a candle for the tired and the weary

May they find some rest and peace of mind for many days to follow

Lady Pamela
05-16-2010, 02:56 AM
~*~ Ethan Stacy ~*~

http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/replicate/EXID32312/images/100513010545Ethan_Stacy.jpg

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9400000/Animated-Candles-candles-9428256-537-537.gif

I lite a candle today, as do many in our community for Ethan's family, friends,and our community here that has been so devistaed by Ethan's passing. That each heart will heal and know he has transened to a place he feels no more harm.
May they always remember his beautiful soul and keep his bright lite alive within them.

Our entire community has been struck by his passing!

Ethan,
May you know how much you are loved and missed!!!

Ethan's Story:

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_15094513

Pictures:
[URL="http://www.sltrib.com/portlet/article/html/render_gallery.jsp?articleId=15094513&siteId=297&startImage=1[/URL]

More on the story: Released by Police here:
Some of this story is hard to hear...warning...

http://www.standard.net/topics/ethan-stacy/2010/05/12/police-release-probable-cause-statements-ethan-stacy-case

rockybcn
05-16-2010, 07:44 AM
I light a candle for a beautiful soul I have befriended here in Spain. She has just finished her chemo therapy and will get blood test results tomorrow. She always has a smile and a positive word for everyone and everything. I ask for her healing.

WolfyOne
05-16-2010, 10:06 AM
Putting the link up again, so you don't have to go to the 1st page :)

WolfyOne
05-16-2010, 10:16 AM
Today I lit a candle for hurt and regret....healing and moving on.

So many times we hurt or hurt someone
Whether we mean to or not, it happens
Either way, we must learn, heal and move forward
Life isn't sitting still so why should we
People make mistakes, stop the regrets and go out live life
Hearts can heal if we let them....time is on our sides

WolfyOne
05-17-2010, 12:35 PM
Today I lit a candle for the sick.....people and animals
For a cure so no one has to suffer, be it the person, animal, family or friends

Lets come together and send healing vibes to those we love and care about
Lets open our minds and our hearts, so others can feel what we send out

Above all, keep praying

Lady Pamela
05-17-2010, 08:11 PM
Today I light a candle
For my sister, her children and grandchildren and my family.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp236/Keefers_/Keefers_Candles/candle-1-1.gif

Today my brother in law transeded and took his final flight!

What a wonderful beautiful soul!!!
He is and will be missed by many.
He left us without any warning or any health issues,
so this has been quite a shock.
He and my sister were married almost 3 decades.

Rest in peace my brother!

We love you hard!

And will keep your spirit alive!

~*~ Richard David ~*~

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/born2bdiffrient/richard2.jpg

Dante
05-17-2010, 08:44 PM
Today I light a candle

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp236/Keefers_/Keefers_Candles/candle-1-1.gif

We love you hard!

~*~ Richard David ~*~

So sorry to hear this. My condolenses (((((((((( Lady Pamela )))))))))))

Spirit Dancer
05-17-2010, 09:23 PM
Today I light a candle

We love you hard!

~*~ Richard David ~*~

Lady Pamela and Family
I lit a candle for you all, I offer my sincere Sympathy on the loss of your beloved family member.
Keeping faith and light for you all.

SD and Family
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u241/Tylorian/Sympathy252DCWolfe252DbyKiss.jpg

Lady Pamela
05-17-2010, 10:10 PM
I just wanted to say thank you to all of you...I really appriciate all your kind words and rep..thank you again!

Spirit Dancer
05-18-2010, 09:33 AM
Today I keep my candles lit for my friends, may their needs be met and jobs be found.

WolfyOne
05-18-2010, 11:04 AM
Today I lit a candle for my kitties.
Another one has a mouth infection and the medicine she's been taking doesn't seem to be taking it away.
I pray that she gets better and they stop passing this infection on.

Lady Pamela
05-18-2010, 05:03 PM
I light a candle

For everyone who has shown so much compassion and sweat gestures towards my family and myself at this time. All those who have send thoughts, prayers, words and lit candles...Thank you so very much!

Your in our

http://www.black-history-month.co.uk/library/animations/AnimatedCandleThoughtandPrayers.gif

Namaste

Thank you so kindly! Your words and actions have helped to ease the pain...Thanks again!

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp236/Keefers_/Keefers_Thank%20You/Keefers_AnimatedButterfliesThankYou.gif

Sachita
05-19-2010, 07:25 AM
Today lit a candle for my niece who is in the OR right now. and for my sister, her mother there with her.

Tommi
05-19-2010, 07:51 AM
Today lit a candle for my niece who is in the OR right now. and for my sister, her mother there with her.

and another candle was just lit for them. Best wishes to "Niece" and her loving support. May she stay strong as a mountain deeps as the sky and powerful as lightning.Tommi

Spirit Dancer
05-19-2010, 09:12 AM
Today I light a candle for my brother, who fought hard and played hard.
He crossed over today. You will be missed
RIP:candle:

waxnrope
05-19-2010, 09:26 AM
today, I light a candle so that the flames transform obstacles and frustrations into mere challenges to attainment. I so need to be with her, if even for a blink of time ... she is, this love of my life, my strength during this difficult time.

Lady Pamela
05-19-2010, 10:41 AM
Today I light a candle for my brother, who fought hard and played hard.
He crossed over today. You will be missed
RIP:candle:

I LIGHT THIS CANDLE FOR SPIRIT DANCER AND HER LOVED ONES!
May you know there are people who care and are here for you.

http://www.walkerschools.org/nle/North_LaFayette_Elementary/Media/animated_sympathy_1.gif

My deepest Sympathy for you and your family!

http://www.redworkscreations.com/redworks_comments/sympathy/sympathy.gif

Passionaria
05-19-2010, 01:36 PM
:candle: Love and respect for those whose family members are traveling into the Spirit world. Prayers of love and support for your families :candle:

Passionaria
05-19-2010, 01:43 PM
New love is a tender budding flower, protect us, keep us safely entwined in each others hearts as this love blossoms into a beautiful garden.
:rose: Passionaria :rose:

http://ncentralvalleyca.cherokee.org/Portals/45/burning%20sage.gif

MissItalianDiva
05-19-2010, 03:02 PM
Today I am lighting one for my great grandmother and my namesake I received a call early this morning that she was getting ready to pass. By the time my plane got there and I got in the room she passed 10 min later. I think she was waiting for me. She was so excited to be a great great grandmother and this was really unexpected. I wish she could have held on to see my babies but I know she is at peace. It is just difficult because she was in perfect health and now she is gone. I am still in shock and sitting here waiting to wake up.....Not a good day

waxnrope
05-19-2010, 06:59 PM
I light a candle for thanksgiving ... for a way made out of no way ...

another candle for the kind and gentle thoughts of each person on this thread who uttered a prayer, a good thought for me/us.

I light another, large candle whose slow melting wax carries my gratitude for the Gift given today.

waxnrope
05-19-2010, 07:07 PM
because the candle worked I just want to say, don't worry, baby, everything's going to turn out alright.

VUCmqb3EwAs

Spirit Dancer
05-19-2010, 08:03 PM
The Link to Light A Virtual Candle
This Evening I light another candle for my family and for
my friends T & T blossoms bloom have faith

Lady Pamela
05-19-2010, 08:32 PM
Today I am lighting one for my great grandmother and my namesake I received a call early this morning that she was getting ready to pass. By the time my plane got there and I got in the room she passed 10 min later. I think she was waiting for me. She was so excited to be a great great grandmother and this was really unexpected. I wish she could have held on to see my babies but I know she is at peace. It is just difficult because she was in perfect health and now she is gone. I am still in shock and sitting here waiting to wake up.....Not a good day

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll92/abhis24s/407.gif

May you and your family feel comfort in the support that is given to you.

Lady Pamela
05-21-2010, 12:17 AM
http://www.treasuredfriends.com/angelwhisperings/dadt/images/winter20animated20candle20and2.gif

I light a candle for all children in harms way!
Those seeking safety and searching for home.
Those who are abducted,lost,scared or runaways wanting to be safe and return home again.
May this candle and the light on the porch,
Direct the way to safety and shelter!
May they be guided and protected with devine intervention!

What is a safe house:
A safe house always leaves porch light or a light on that children might see...It is known by many in diffrent communities.
Everyone here I know, leaves the light on..Just incase.
And also gets to know the children in the area.
Doesn't hurt to see what help is needed at your local teen center either.
Or place they feed homeless kids.

Just a thought.

Spirit Dancer
05-21-2010, 09:19 AM
Today I light a candle for Syr, giving hym strength for this next step.
With all I am, I love you.:candle:

Nat
05-21-2010, 10:05 AM
For the two men in Malawi arrested during their engagement party and sentenced to 14 years in prison for being gay.

And for Madonna for calling attention to this and for being an ally and and an advocate for human rights and justice

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5gStG3cADB_pgjfRyPngimphXALBg

waxnrope
05-21-2010, 11:13 AM
for Lady Wu ...

Nat
05-21-2010, 11:34 AM
for Lady Wu ...

yes, for Ladu Wu

2myladyblue
05-21-2010, 11:31 PM
For an end to Braedon's pain & a quick recovery.
:moonstars:

Spirit Dancer
05-22-2010, 07:53 AM
As another round starts, another :candle: burns
Syr strength is here and in strength there is miracles.

waxnrope
05-22-2010, 09:30 AM
for my sister, Dolores. May the smoke of the flames curl away her fears.

Spirit Dancer
05-23-2010, 08:40 AM
Today I light a candle
for those who are fighting cancer and their caregivers

WolfyOne
05-23-2010, 10:13 AM
It's been a while since I've come into this thread to light a candle, but I pray every day.

Today I lit a candle for those that have loved and lost for whatever reason and find the strength, courage and hope to love again.

WolfyOne
05-23-2010, 10:21 AM
One more candle today for me to light. This one I needed to light by itself as I prayed for only one person.

For my dear sweet friend SF, I love and adore you more than words could ever say. This candle goes out for you. I wished I could take your pain and suffering away and give back to you the life you once had before all this started. Sending out WOO so loud the entire Universe should hear me.

Lady Pamela
05-23-2010, 11:23 AM
Today I light a candle
for those who are fighting cancer and their caregivers

Thank you so much for this thread Spirit Dancer!

I attached to your post for a reason:

A candle looses nothing when lit by anothers flame!
It only intensifies the strengths in synch with the others already lit!

These candles I added here has been burning for cancer patients and the caregiviers for a very long time!!!!

Feel free to connect and lite of of mine as well. Keep the flame burning!!!

This candle has been burning since 1995

http://s.bebo.com/app-image/9622804244/9622802565/PROFILE/dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/171/171152oiaga56vct.gif

This has been burning since 2007

http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/113587/candle-butter-fly-glitter.gif

"May you feel the warmth of the flame to comfort you!
The energy of healing and strength to help you heal and endure!
And may you see it light your way through the dim and trying days,
when there seems to be nothing but darkness!"

Lady Pamela
05-23-2010, 11:41 AM
I light this candle for:

~*~ Dolores ~*~

And her family and friends.

I light this virtual candle so it will continue to burn! As well, I light one in my window seal for all to see.

May it bring growth in healing, strength, courage, understanding and purpose!

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7900000/Candle-With-Butterfly-Animated-butterflies-7980125-250-236.gif

WolfyOne
05-23-2010, 12:25 PM
I've just been informed that Andrew is going to have surgery to remove a tumor from his left breast, so I've come back to light another candle.

I pray for him. For the removal of the tumor and that the doc gets it all. For whomever he prays to and believes in to watch over him because any kind of surgery is scary.

Lady Pamela
05-23-2010, 12:55 PM
I've just been informed that Andrew is going to have surgery to remove a tumor from his left breast, so I've come back to light another candle.

I pray for him. For the removal of the tumor and that the doc gets it all. For whomever he prays to and believes in to watch over him because any kind of surgery is scary.

I light my candle from your candle WolfyOne.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd14/eternallifethroughchrist/prettypillarcandlewithroses.gif

Andrew my friend,

May your healing be swift and your heart lightned throughtout your process.
May you know there are people to go to in times of need as well.
May this burning candle and those like it,
Revive the beautiful spirit within you and help you to endure.

WingsOnFire
05-23-2010, 01:02 PM
Today I light a candle for Daddy who is changing jobs this week. I know that you will miss your patients and worry about them... I am lighting the candle to give you strength and courage with facing the new job and hopefully a better schedule.

your precious babygirl...

Andrew, Jr.
05-23-2010, 01:27 PM
Many thanks to you Wolfy and Lady Pamela. I appreciate the love and support.

Lady Pamela
05-23-2010, 02:22 PM
I wanted to tell everyone thanks and again ask for prayers, thoughts and meditations for my family!

The viewing and funeral are tomorrow and tuesday and my family members are taking this so very hard.

Thank you all so very much!

Just a lil share on Richard David..My Brother and Hero!

In tribute to our true hero...May you find the greatest fishing spot there is to fish in..Untill my sister and the rest of us come to be with you again! Please look down upon us from time to time and smile your magic smile!

I love you so much!

http://mi-cache.legacy.com/legacy/images/Cobrands/hjnews/Photos/2bc4db78-80a2-4e24-b876-ac407e15adce.jpg

Richard Allen David (1951 - 2010) |

He will be watching over all of us from Heaven and cheering us on as we continue our lives and remember him for the things he did, big and small!
You would often see him four-wheeling around Hyrum with Sharron on the back and both dogs on the front. It made quite an impression on the neighbors. Most who remember him mention that one of their fondest memories is seeing the Davids out for an afternoon ride on their four-wheeler. It was never just Richard and Sharron. The dogs were always at the helm enjoying life right along with them.Those who know him know he treasured animals almost as much as he did people. He was blessed with an enormous heart, a great sense of compassion, and love towards all living creatures. Many people teased him about wanting to be one of his animals because they were so pampered and loved and well cared for.
Richard was an avid hunter and fisherman. He spent his last day on Earth fishing with his sons at Strawberry Reservoir. He caught "the big one" but didn't get the chance to cook it for he and Sharron to enjoy. We will have a fish fry in his honor and enjoy the labors of his glorious day at the lake. He spent many unforgettable hunting trips in Montana with his brothers and sons and bagged many a big game. He prided himself in everything he did and enjoyed every single moment of his life and wasted not a moment on negative things.

waxnrope
05-23-2010, 02:27 PM
I light this candle for:

~*~ Dolores ~*~

And her family and friends.

I light this virtual candle so it will continue to burn! As well, I light one in my window seal for all to see.

May it bring growth in healing, strength, courage, understanding and purpose!

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7900000/Candle-With-Butterfly-Animated-butterflies-7980125-250-236.gif

Thank you, Lady P, and also Spirit Dancer and Passionaria ... for keeping my sister in your prayers and thoughts.

Tommi
05-23-2010, 03:04 PM
Because, we can, we come together in light and love..

You are in my thoughts and prayers Andrew.:loveletter:

Spirit Dancer
05-23-2010, 05:44 PM
Because, we can, we come together in light and love..

You are in my thoughts and prayers Andrew.:loveletter:

Andrew
Can you feel the hope for you and light? We are here for you, Sending prayers to you:ohm:

waxnrope
05-23-2010, 05:53 PM
We are here, Andrew. Waiting is not idle time ... we breathe in you and exhale hope. We pray, light candles, fill our minds and hearts ... with and for you.

Nat
05-23-2010, 05:54 PM
For my dog, who appears to be having a medical problem. May she make it through the night so I can get her into the vet.

Lady Pamela
05-23-2010, 11:03 PM
I light a candle in memory of all who faught for our freedom and gave their lives for us.

May we take a moment of silence in their name. Also for the families...That they may feel comfort. May the families and ourselves. be proud and honor those who served!

http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx159/ubercomments4/user3/35997.gif

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd60/LYNNEEPT/memorial_day4med.jpg

Nat
05-24-2010, 05:27 AM
Many thanks to you Wolfy and Lady Pamela. I appreciate the love and support.

And another candle for Andrew. For quick and full healing and health.

Spirit Dancer
05-24-2010, 08:01 AM
Today I light my :candle: for Syr, may the treatment today restore health
may light surround you and keep you in peace this day.
Always in light I hold you

SnackTime
05-24-2010, 09:53 AM
I am lighting a candle for a friend and her partner!

2myladyblue
05-24-2010, 12:13 PM
Today especially, I'm lighting a candle for my MTF client who is struggling through life on the streets & addiction. Each time I see hyr, I know I may never see hyr again, but she will always be in my :stillheart:
~Blue

Spirit Dancer
05-24-2010, 01:32 PM
Still awaiting the team, my nerves are a wreck so i'm lighting more candles.

http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu141/niffynoodles/Candles/10.jpg

http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af159/Peaceonearth_album/Candles/c2-59.gif

Spirit Dancer
05-24-2010, 01:38 PM
Another healing flame
and
Burning Sage for prayers

http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af159/Peaceonearth_album/Candles/c53-6.gif

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg260/Donna1122/sage.gif

From my hand the flame ignites the sage
seeking restorative health.

Spirit Dancer
05-25-2010, 09:26 AM
For the Nursing Staff at VUMC
you all are the best, thank you.
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb74/julie4jesus/Candles/LetmylightshineLord.gif

Passionaria
05-25-2010, 10:08 AM
and sending prayers of love and protection, that the results are even better than hoped for!

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll247/luvsylph/wiccan_86_witchyswikkedgraphix.gif

Andrew, Jr.
05-25-2010, 02:15 PM
Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement, support, and love. I am very appreciative of it all.

Love,
Andrew

:goodscore:

waxnrope
05-26-2010, 07:03 AM
Today, I light a candle for Andrew and all the people at the hospital who come in contact with him. That he is protected and covered by all the love shown here and elsewhere. Let us acknowledge the awesomeness of the twin healing powers of technology and love.

In the lighting of this candle, I also speak into the flame for our sister, Spirit Dancer. In wonder and gratitude for the selfless care that she provides to a loved one and for her continued loving presence right here, even in the midst of her own life stressors. May she be given that love ten fold; may she be provided with rest and respite.

Lady Pamela
05-26-2010, 09:09 AM
Today, I light a candle for Andrew and all the people at the hospital who come in contact with him. That he is protected and covered by all the love shown here and elsewhere. Let us acknowledge the awesomeness of the twin healing powers of technology and love.

In the lighting of this candle, I also speak into the flame for our sister, Spirit Dancer. In wonder and gratitude for the selfless care that she provides to a loved one and for her continued loving presence right here, even in the midst of her own life stressors. May she be given that love ten fold; may she be provided with rest and respite.

I light my candles from your candle to carry on the energy already in place.

http://i3.bebo.com/042a//6/skin/2008/10/07/12/7927078443_main_bg_5854.gif

One for Andrew and One for Spirit Dancer.

May you both have the Energy...Courage and Strength needed.

To you both,
Remember you are not alone!

Namaste

Diva
05-26-2010, 01:55 PM
This day, I have lit candles for SD's partner, Lady Pamela, Andrew, Junie's cousin and my daughter.....who has just told me she will move to San Antonio tomorrow.....<sigh>

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f355/angwbc/Candles/th517745rxs16t29u4.gif

Spirit Dancer
05-26-2010, 02:58 PM
Ya'll we now have two pages of candles lit this day.
Can we feel the light and energy flowing, I can.
My list is long, but know
I am humbled by each of you, as is my family. Thank you so very much for the prayers
I light my candle from yours for
Diva
mini Diva
Wax
Pashi
Andrew
Lady Pamela
Fierce Girl
Another lit for Sammy
Delores
wolfy
and Syr

Lady Pamela
05-26-2010, 11:13 PM
I light this candle for
DIVA

For added strength and energy and health needed in your daily life at this time!

http://memoriesforonna.com/candle.gif

Lady Pamela
05-26-2010, 11:28 PM
Spirit Dancer

May this flame light your path always!

http://www.freewebs.com/wolflady64/firewolf.gif

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee117/kmcquain/NativeAmerican.gif

Lady Pamela
05-27-2010, 10:10 AM
Ya'll we now have two pages of candles lit this day.
Can we feel the light and energy flowing, I can.
My list is long, but know
I am humbled by each of you, as is my family. Thank you so very much for the prayers
I light my candle from yours for
Diva
mini Diva
Wax
Pashi
Andrew
Lady Pamela
Fierce Girl
Another lit for Sammy
Delores
wolfy
and Syr

I light my candles from yours to continue the prayers, thoughts and energy flow for all those needing it.

http://www.mytagcodes.com/comments/candles/candle.gif

Spirit Dancer
Diva
mini Diva
Wax
Pashi
Andrew
Fierce Girl
Sammy
Delores
wolfy
Syr
Onenida's mother, and her member/friend, and her neighbor

my sister ( Sharron & Children )
and myself ( Lady Pamela )

Also for any of you who might quietly be needing it but haven't allowed others to know yet.
May this reach you in a quickness.

Special request:
"Andrew and Fierce Girl today...just saying. Send them prayers/thoughts of healing . Andrew just had surgery and Fierce Girl is as well.

Btw..You all are fantastic!
If you know of others...add there names please!

Glenn
05-27-2010, 10:23 AM
I am lighting a candle for Onenida's mother, for her friend, and also for her neighbor.

Lady Pamela
05-27-2010, 10:57 AM
I light these candles from your candle popcorninthesofa

I light these candles for:
Onenida, her mother, her friend, her neighbor.

http://www.mobilclub.org/img/wallpapers/candles.gif

I also added it to my last candle.

May they feel comfort and healing and understanding.

WolfyOne
05-27-2010, 11:32 AM
Once again, I've been absent from writing in this thread, but not from lighting a few candles.

Today I lit a candle for Shadow. She's one of our rescues and has contracted this mouth infection that I think Silver had to be put down because of it last year. Our vet said we probably have a carrier that doesn't show any signs of the infection itself. Heck, at this point, I need to pray for all our rescues. If we find the resources to have Shadow tested, at least we'll know what to do for all the other kitties.

Lady Pamela
05-27-2010, 12:11 PM
Once again, I've been absent from writing in this thread, but not from lighting a few candles.

Today I lit a candle for Shadow. She's one of our rescues and has contracted this mouth infection that I think Silver had to be put down because of it last year. Our vet said we probably have a carrier that doesn't show any signs of the infection itself. Heck, at this point, I need to pray for all our rescues. If we find the resources to have Shadow tested, at least we'll know what to do for all the other kitties.

I light this candle from your candle WolfyOne

For:
SHADOW

I light this candle for Shadow

May those in care be directed and guided in what to do.
May healing and understanding be with you and those who dearly love you.
May you feel the healing and love from your loved ones and friends who still surround you.
May you be showered with Animal Medicine needed as well.
And may time be one your side to heal quickly.

http://www.lungevity.org/assets/images/candle.gif

http://api.ning.com/files/dsF1647rrrElF7KiVaARUoIgSuzdIJHaYyFBrEUNxDE6fH7Jjw mOGaebonMJjm1DO9VmxTMU2S9rMourolsTU3bPsGoqWK22/623862sk39y2sogf.gif

Lady Pamela
05-27-2010, 12:42 PM
I light these candles and leave it burning for all those wanting to write a letter to:

Heaven, The great spirit, loved ones past, or any other reason..Here is a link to do so.

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx331/maclisa2/candles/candles5.gif

http://members.cox.net/wanita1/letterstoheaven.html

(http://members.cox.net/wanita1/letterstoheaven.html)

Spirit Dancer
05-27-2010, 12:56 PM
My Candles continue to burn and a new one lit for
Onenida and her family and friends.
For Shadow the kitty
and for our lil one who is confused
may great spirit soothe her spirit this day.

Passionaria
05-27-2010, 02:36 PM
Full moon over Yosemite falls ~ magic happens.......

http://www.astronomy.com/asy/image.ashx?img=moon-rainbow_485_pod060409.jpg&w=500

Spirit Dancer
05-27-2010, 05:51 PM
Burning Sage for all those whom we lit
candles for.
http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac152/Inaria_pics/IndianL.jpg

Tommi
05-27-2010, 07:00 PM
((((((((((((Andrew :candle:and Fiercegrll :candle: )))))))))))may your healing begin with all the love and hope we can share.

Tommi

and for the little one :candle: who must be lost among the big things going on in hyr life.

Andrew, Jr.
05-28-2010, 12:07 PM
Thank you all for your love and support. I am very sore, and tolerating pain to a good degree. Now is the hard part...waiting for the results.

Today I lite a candle for burn victims. I know the pain of being burned on my flesh. I have no idea of how people survive such an ordeal. I also lite a candle for Fiercegrrl for her surgery. It is the last one of the day. The agony of having to wait. I cannot imagine it. My thoughts and prayers are with her, and her recovery.

Love,
Andrew

Lady Pamela
05-28-2010, 01:12 PM
Thank you all for your love and support. I am very sore, and tolerating pain to a good degree. Now is the hard part...waiting for the results.

Today I lite a candle for burn victims. I know the pain of being burned on my flesh. I have no idea of how people survive such an ordeal. I also lite a candle for Fiercegrrl for her surgery. It is the last one of the day. The agony of having to wait. I cannot imagine it. My thoughts and prayers are with her, and her recovery.

Love,
Andrew

Thank you Andrew for this candle!
This is one I am very passionate in lighting myself.

I continue the energies from your candle to keep your energy flowing.

For all those who have been in fires, gotten burned by any type of flame or checmicals and those who live day to day with the memory or scars from it!

May this candles energy, find its way into your spirit!
May it sooth and cool your pain.
May it regenerate afflicted areas on your body.
May it help wash away the fear and sorrow.
May it help you to know your physical body is not who you are.
And may it give you the endurance, courage and strength to meet the challenges ahead.

May the wise ones and guides surround you in healing light.
And help you to see past the physical pain and tourment.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OArhSE6FSNs/SrNXFSBSx-I/AAAAAAAAS2I/XISKYdHOYtU/s400/water-candle-wallpaper.jpg

I will forever remember my healing waters!

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/BETLEE57/HealingWaters.jpg

My personal story with burns and fire:

When I was 16 years old and on the run living in an apartment I should not have been in. I had a friend who's husband used to beat her.
As a result of this happening while I was there, I knocked the crap out of him on 2 occasions to save him. ( He wasn't a very big guy )

One night I had just returned from a party and stumbled up my stairs to go to bed. (Back when I drank ) My body had extreme amounts of alcohol in it and I passed out on the bed.
When I woke later, I was very hungry so in my drunken stupper I went to the kitchen for a snack. Looking for anything fast to eat.
Standing there I lit my smoke in the middle of the room and was very disoriented from what I saw.
There were beautiful swirling colors all around me! They looked like oil mixed with water when the sun was shining one them. ( Still drunk and disoriented remember )
There seemed to be no time. I was looking at it as if in slow motion. But I know now it was just brief.
I looked up and realized my ceiling was turning dark. Even a black gray in areas...It was then tht it hit me! (but I was so confused ) I WAS IN FIRE!
WHY ISN'T IT HURTING?

I ran to excape the flames and as I exited the room it was in...Once the air in the other room hit my flesh. I felt pain worse than anything I could have ever imagined! I ran for the bathroom because I wanted to see myself.

There in front of me was someone I did not know. A woman with no hair from her crown foreward. Her face so big, red and swollen that it looked like a balloon. Her hands very burnt and swollen that they would not work.
Then all of a sudden...No sight! I couldn't see anything! I had gone blind!
The alcohol level in my body made me burn very fast and worse than I would have if I was sober.

With every second passing I hurt more...With every touch of the wall to find my way to help my hands acked and burned as if acid was on them.
I had to go down 4 flights of steps to get to my friend..Which was all I could think of doing.

There is much more to that story but getting to the point,
I was blind for three weeks and had burns over 70 percent of my body. I was very blessed to not have been scared for others to see..But I still see them.
The healing took forever!

The husband of my friend was the reason I was burnt..He stuck a hole in my stove gas like with a pen.

Andrew, Jr.
05-28-2010, 01:25 PM
Lady Pamela,

Thank you for sharing your story with us. The surgeon used the laser scapel on me, and I have internal sutures that dissolve, and the glue on the outside tissue. It feels like I was burned. There is no other way to describe it. The surgeon told me ahead of time that this is what it would feel like, and not to be alarmed.

I feel a close connection to water. I am not sure of why I posted about this, but knew I had too. No mistake about it. And no mistake about the response I got. :harley: It is the circle of life. We weave in and out of each other's life.

The one thing I do want to post is that Gary Coleman died today. He had a seizure of some sort, fell, and was found unconscious. As a result of his fall, he had an intercranial bleed - the same as I did. But he was put on life support then died. I was fortunate in that I survived my fall. I just feel the pain of loss that his family, friends, and fans feel. That is the empath in me.

Lady Pamela
05-28-2010, 02:11 PM
http://mybetlachbranches.com/cr-celtic-candle.gif

I light this candle for the children who are in threat of abuse of any kind. " Physical, Sexual and Emotional "

May they be blessed and directed by the Spirited Ones.
May they find the strength to endure.
And find the courage to speak out to someone!

Also for those in service to protect them.
May they be blessed for the services they provide.
And forever save our children.

May we as individuals, all take a stand and find a way to help.
May we take more notice of those around us and not turn the other cheek!
As so many often do!

You might be the only one who knows...Think about it.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff304/gingertea_2007/sweetcardomom/child_abuse_ribbon1.jpg

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z305/DeedleB07/Ribbon-1.jpg

Lady Pamela
05-28-2010, 11:40 PM
Lady Pamela,

Thank you for sharing your story with us.

You are most welcome Andrew!

Hope your resting and keeping your pain under controle.
I will light a candle for you here at home as well as the one lit here for you.

Lady Pamela
05-29-2010, 02:00 AM
I light my candles from yours to continue the prayers, thoughts and energy flow for all those needing it.

http://www.mytagcodes.com/comments/candles/candle.gif

Spirit Dancer
Diva
mini Diva
Wax
Pashi
Andrew
Fierce Girl
Sammy
Delores
wolfy
Syr
Onenida's mother, and her member/friend, and her neighbor

my sister ( Sharron & Children )
and myself ( Lady Pamela )

Also for any of you who might quietly be needing it but haven't allowed others to know yet.
May this reach you in a quickness.

Special request:
"Andrew and Fierce Girl today...just saying. Send them prayers/thoughts of healing . Andrew just had surgery and Fierce Girl is as well.

Btw..You all are fantastic!
If you know of others...add there names please!

I keep these candles alive and ask support in helping all those within the list...That they feel the energy and strength from our thoughts and prayers..

Update on Fierce Girl I seen on the Dear thread

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23&page=185

Lady Pamela
05-29-2010, 01:12 PM
I light this fire for:

~*~ Wildcat ~*~

May the energy from it bring you,
Peace,love,comfort,harmony,health,enlightenment,jo yious moments,understanding and serenity!

You have been my Guardian Angel the past lil while and I wanted to thank you for being so unconditional and understanding.

I also ask for others to add energy to this flame.

I would dance around it to buld more energy if you was here playing the mother drum..smiles But when I do it when I camp, I will light that fire in your honor!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/shiherostar/animated-fire.gif

Jude,

Thank you so much for being there for me.
You have seen me both in my angelic state and my exorsist state of mind...lol
Yet you stuck around and when I needed a call..You were there.
This past month couple of months have been very challenging for me as you so well know...Again...Thanks my friend!

Lady Pamela

Spirit Dancer
05-30-2010, 01:22 PM
Today I light candles with gratitude
and light for
Diva
mini Diva
Wax
Pashi
Andrew
Lady Pamela
Fierce Girl
Delores
wolfy
Syr
And for those heros who have fallen in the line of duty.
http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo111/Jette_06/CANDLES/158.gif

Passionaria
05-30-2010, 03:36 PM
Today I light candles with gratitude
and light for
Diva
mini Diva
Wax
Pashi
Andrew
Lady Pamela
Fierce Girl
Delores
wolfy
Syr
And for those heros who have fallen in the line of duty.
http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo111/Jette_06/CANDLES/158.gif

Adding my prayers for you all, to the river of consciousness........

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9lhk5nvtcas&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9lhk5nvtcas&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

http://www.serenescentsations.com/Product%20Images/Incense%20Sage/sweet%20grass.jpg

WolfyOne
05-30-2010, 04:47 PM
Today I lit a candle for all the candle lighters that have come here to light candles for whatever the reason is.
Sending you peace, light, love, hope and faith for all days to come.

Damara
05-30-2010, 06:03 PM
I light my candles today in gratitude for the beauty that surrounds us. Sending healing thoughts and peaceful moments.......

http://www.avianweb.com/images/butterflies.jpg

Lady Pamela
05-30-2010, 11:28 PM
I light this candle for those seeking a life mate.

~*~ Soulmate ~*~

May the energy from this candle and all who help generate energy towards it,

Bring that special person home safely within our arms.

May we know what still needs to be done to ready ourselves for our union.
And prepare our lives so things will be in order for that day.

May we feel the energies from them and may they feel ours
This very minute!
And may we hold that feeling as a beacon...That we will remember and know without dought...When we meet Eye to Eye.

Also,
May we connect to that emotion and feeling often.
To create the energies to draw our love close.

http://www.zingerbug.com/Comments/glitter_graphics/true_love_candle.gif

To my Love and Soulmate:

I feel you often...And await your arrival with excitement!
I am paiently waiting for you to come to me now.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp236/Keefers_/Keefers_Beautiful%20Animations/Keefers_BeautifulAnimations1001-1.gif

Lady Pamela
05-31-2010, 12:09 AM
I light this candle for all those effected by addiction...Or those wanting to send energy to someone who does.

May it reach those who need it
And help heal, comfort, and calm the mind
so that they might see a clear path to recovery
and finding their way through the journey!

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm87/Pamelia_and_Stormi_SongBird/candles/serenitycandleprayer.gif

AtLast
05-31-2010, 01:57 AM
I light this candle :candle: for my Mom & Dad, sister Jeanne, and my brother John.

Any kind of holiday just make me think of you all a bit more than usual. I miss you so much. We used to have some BBQ's on Memorial Day, didn't we?

Ut, Oh, I don't have a candle image.... but I do see and feel their light, every single day! :candle:

... and one for my dog, Valentino... :candle:

WolfyOne
05-31-2010, 08:30 AM
Today I lit a candle for the fallen and those that have been left behind to grieve for them.
May the fighting not have gone in vain.
May we one day find freedom for all.
May we continue to help those in need, no matter the cost.
Let us honor the brave souls that helped us to keep our freedom.

Spirit Dancer
05-31-2010, 10:20 AM
Today my candle is lit for hope,
and health.
after a rountine doctor's visit
Syr is being readmitted
with complications.
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f355/angwbc/Candles/angwbc_Lys-1-1.gif

Lady Pamela
05-31-2010, 12:17 PM
Yeserday...

My 12 year old son,My 3 year old grandson and my grandaughter age 6 as well as myself..

Seen a very bad accident happen to a 55 year old man on a motorcycle.

I am asking for a few things..

Prayers for the family and friends of this guy to help them get through the pain.

Prayers for the lady who hit him...Not her fault btw...That she as well as her passenger, will be able to release any guilt and fear from this accident.

Prayers that allll who wittnessed it will heal and release this from their minds.....My kids are taking this very hard...It was really bad!

And prayers in rememberance for the guy who passed away..May he transend easilly.

Here is the link to the story:

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700036360/Motorcyclist-killed-in-crash-with-car-in-Salt-Lake-City-at-500-South-and-State.html

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee91/Gypsy48/Red/rose_candle.gif

Andrew, Jr.
05-31-2010, 01:05 PM
My candle is burning for everyone alive :candle: and another for those who have passed over. :candle:

Peace and all good, (f)
Drew

femmedyke
05-31-2010, 01:58 PM
We lost our three week old foster kitten on Sunday and are grieving terribly.
Sending along white light for her brave little soul.

cinderella
05-31-2010, 02:47 PM
Lighting a candle for all those valiant soldiers who gave their most precious gift so we can have, and keep, what so many of us take for granted - our freedom.

Spirit Dancer
05-31-2010, 07:14 PM
Lighting more candles with light, strength and love
asking for the healing that Syr needs this day.

Nat
06-01-2010, 12:15 AM
Insomnia had me surfing Post Secret and I ran across this.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_a7jkcMVp5Vg/S_8IojnTRAI/AAAAAAAAL5w/O15N24uv81M/s400/prayaway.jpg

Lighting a candle for anybody whose orientation is forbidden by their religion or culture, for anybody who's tried to pray away their orientation, may they find love, peace, safety and acceptance.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:NvdASVgLGfU2UM:http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/70306/70306,1195000513,1/stock-photo-green-burning-candles-on-background-6949918.jpg

AtLast
06-01-2010, 02:33 AM
Insomnia had me surfing Post Secret and I ran across this.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_a7jkcMVp5Vg/S_8IojnTRAI/AAAAAAAAL5w/O15N24uv81M/s400/prayaway.jpg

Lighting a candle for anybody whose orientation is forbidden by their religion or culture, for anybody who's tried to pray away their orientation, may they find love, peace, safety and acceptance.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:NvdASVgLGfU2UM:http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/70306/70306,1195000513,1/stock-photo-green-burning-candles-on-background-6949918.jpg

And may we light candles each day to illiminate the global violence against women in the world. We remain so focused on our own society and culture and walk right past the horror women endure worldwide simply because of their gender. What may have changed for us is present to women around the world. Let us not forget!

waxnrope
06-01-2010, 06:15 AM
I light a candle today in thanksgiving for early morning bird song. Their sweet music brings a calm and meditative spirit over the bubbling frenzy that sometimes threatens to take over my life.

I listen to the back and forth call, watch the cats return home in the not-so-dark before sunrise. In the beauty of morning darkness, I am reminded that life's complications are not so complex, not so impossible. The breathing in and out, the pulse of Creation illuminates this day and animates my spirit. I am thankful and humbled by this reminder.

Passionaria
06-01-2010, 03:24 PM
Robbie Robertson ::: Peyote Healing

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SBrConkrepI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SBrConkrepI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Lady Pamela
06-01-2010, 07:18 PM
I ask help from those willing to assist and from the Spirited Ones, Guides and The Universal Forces"

To bless and help heal whatever is happening within my body. Direct those in the medical fields, that they will be shown what is wrong and how to address my issues. As well as for myself, I ask that the information and knowing come to me as well to heal myself.

I use the Univeral Light as my source of healing. May I feel it serge throughout my entire being and feel it's healing!

I accept the healing within me and ask that it be continue untill the problems have been recognized and healed.

And thank all who have helped! May a special blessing be upon you for your help!

http://betweentwoworlds.co.uk/images/awakening.gif

Spirit Dancer
06-01-2010, 10:50 PM
Midmight Blessing and Candles lit
For Syr enfolding you with my light
and Strength.:candle:

For ****

know you are kept in light
remember to breathe.:candle:

WolfyOne
06-01-2010, 11:03 PM
I just lit another candle for Shadow. She goes to the vet tomorrow. Wanting the culture to be something we can fix with the proper meds. Hoping whatever it is will stop being passed around once we get it figured out.

waxnrope
06-01-2010, 11:05 PM
Lighting a candle and keeping a vigil for Syr and Dolores.

Passionaria
06-02-2010, 12:26 AM
http://www.w1ndhorse.com/images/AvalokitKuan-Yin.jpg

I am lighting candles, and sending prayers for :

Dolores, and her family. Blessings and perfect healing......

For SD's Syr, miraculous turn around and healing........

For Lady Pamela, perfect health........

And for all of our friends in here, blessings.............

:candle: Pashi

Spirit Dancer
06-02-2010, 07:58 AM
Today my candles are lit from Pashi's
for Syr
Delores
Pamela
Shadow kitti and wolfy
Diva
Fierce Girl
Andrew
Today in unity and spirit our flames burn bright
for healing and perfect health.

Lady Pamela
06-02-2010, 12:17 PM
This is Baby Kaison (My Great Great Nephew )
And my sister ( Sharron David )

I light this candle for both of them today.

Sharron:
To heal from her husbands of 30 years passing. And to learn how to rebuild and live life without him. And for her sorrow and pain to diminish quickly...so she can begin to live again.

Baby Kaison:
That his body will heal and his lungs will become strong. That he will be healthy and happy without anymore complications.
He was born at 30 weeks and has multiple problems since.
But he is off the breathing machine now.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs358.snc3/29511_1482703395849_1481761974_31251112_2929269_n. jpg

May the healing you both need, be recieved!

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk292/kathys_comments/Comments/Candles%20and%20Boats/candle02.gif

http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/252019/flame-fire-logo-cross.jpg

WolfyOne
06-02-2010, 01:22 PM
Today i lit 3 candles because each one was for a different reason.

The first one I lit was for SD's Syr, for positivity and guidance to lead the was back to health

The second for SD, to receive the strength she needs to continue on her journey of helping her Syr and praying for others

The third for Shadow, may the results from today's culture come back quickly, so we can get you and Mama Kitty healthy again

Nat
06-03-2010, 12:42 AM
For the two men in Malawi arrested during their engagement party and sentenced to 14 years in prison for being gay.

And for Madonna for calling attention to this and for being an ally and and an advocate for human rights and justice

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5gStG3cADB_pgjfRyPngimphXALBg

Update!

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/47953000/jpg/_47953484_009335970-1.jpg

The president of Malawi released the couple on humanitarian grounds.

Unfortunately, in Pakistan, a man and a person "who was born a man but lives as a woman" were arrested for attempting to get married and they face imprisonment.

link (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/africa/10190653.stm)

So, a candle of celebration for the freed Malawi couple, and another of hope for the jailed Pakistani couple.

Spirit Dancer
06-03-2010, 06:15 AM
Readding the link for those who have yet to see the candles

waxnrope
06-03-2010, 07:23 AM
[QUOTE=Spirit Dancer;121234]Readding the link for those who have yet to see the candles

Thank you, SD. I lit my candle today.

Spirit Dancer
06-03-2010, 08:13 AM
Amazing the strength we have here, there are two pages of
candles lit. The energy is simply beautiful.
Today for
Nat and her viligence
Syr restored health and peace
Delores strength and light
Lady Pamela and family health and Peace
Wolfy and Shadow light
Pashi gratitude and light
Fierce Girl Hope
Andrew Hope
Diva Strength and gratitude
I'm humbled by those who light candles in prayer
and those who hear our prayers.
May today be blessed and we have much peace.

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp98/Greatnan_album/Christmas/candleflickpeace.gif

Spirit Dancer
06-03-2010, 08:17 AM
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k301/ericpfund/worldpeacecandle-gif.gif

waxnrope
06-03-2010, 08:51 AM
Because there has been no time to follow the instructions that Spirit Dancer provided of how to capture a picture (of a candle), I place a naked and visually unlovely request here:
I light a candle for Dolores, my "Dolo", my sister who is discouraged not only by the news that her cancer has spread to her brain, but by the simple thing of her beautiful hair starting to fall out. May her tears wash her grief so that she sheds the past, the old, and becomes fresh for the newness of today. We are not promised tomorrow. Let us live today fully. May she experience the healing of just this day.

I light another candle for myself. That I have the strength to endure this journey with her and my oldest niece, Claudia, who is stoic and yet afraid. I pray to continue being the shoulder, the "strong one", the one to go to when they are afraid or confused about the medical jargon and decisions. That I have the strength to be kind to my sister's husband ... which is difficult for me in the best of times. May this candle awaken and renew the Spirit of compassion and strength.

WolfyOne
06-03-2010, 08:56 AM
Today a reflection
Feel what we emit as a group
Prayer is powerful
I lit a candle to keep power and energy flowing

Spirit Dancer
06-03-2010, 09:40 AM
Because there has been no time to follow the instructions that Spirit Dancer provided of how to capture a picture (of a candle), I place a naked and visually unlovely request here:
I light a candle for Dolores, my "Dolo", my sister who is discouraged not only by the news that her cancer has spread to her brain, but by the simple thing of her beautiful hair starting to fall out. May her tears wash her grief so that she sheds the past, the old, and becomes fresh for the newness of today. We are not promised tomorrow. Let us live today fully. May she experience the healing of just this day.

I light another candle for myself. That I have the strength to endure this journey with her and my oldest niece, Claudia, who is stoic and yet afraid. I pray to continue being the shoulder, the "strong one", the one to go to when they are afraid or confused about the medical jargon and decisions. That I have the strength to be kind to my sister's husband ... which is difficult for me in the best of times. May this candle awaken and renew the Spirit of compassion and strength.

For you and yours
http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww79/razzberrypalace/CourageCandle.gif

Lady Pamela
06-03-2010, 09:44 AM
Amazing the strength we have here, there are two pages of
candles lit. The energy is simply beautiful.
Today for
Nat and her viligence
Syr restored health and peace
Delores strength and light
Lady Pamela and family health and Peace
Wolfy and Shadow light
Pashi gratitude and light
Fierce Girl Hope
Andrew Hope
Diva Strength and gratitude
I'm humbled by those who light candles in prayer
and those who hear our prayers.
May today be blessed and we have much peace.

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp98/Greatnan_album/Christmas/candleflickpeace.gif

I light these candles from your candles Spirit Dancer

That the energy continually flow. I also preay/meditate for those around them...To bring what they need as well.

Also we also have more than 2 pages of candles because of these ones in the thread not added to the other..How enpowering...smiles

Nat,family and friends
Syr, family and friends
waxnrope, Delores and family and friends
Lady Pamela, and entire family
Wolfy and Shadow, family and friends
Pashi, family and friends
Fierce Girl, family and friends
Andrew, family and friends
Diva, family and friends
Wildcat family and friends

I also ask for these names to be added to this list today:

Kim, and friends
Sally, family and friends
Sarah, family and friends
Jerramie, family and friends
Nichole, family and friends
Reah, family and friends
Justin, family and friends
Pat, family and friends
Jae, family and friends

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9400000/Animated-Candles-candles-9428256-537-537.gif

Spirit Dancer
06-03-2010, 10:17 AM
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p21/SlinkyNash/l_b7c7e8c7366c8a32d3144134fb9dd77f.gif

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s165/kim131313/multmyelribbon.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/lauratyler/grayribbon1.jpg

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj318/purecountrygirl12/mine/ribbon.gif

http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp188/katisanders/lung_cancer_ribbon.gif

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z153/japonica99/pink_ribbon_image.png

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/melanie720/yhst-62949189852855_1966_37149512.gif

Lady Pamela
06-03-2010, 10:40 AM

I light these candles for waxnrope her sisiter Delores and those within her family!

May they recieve all they need from them.

http://www.rablogan.com/images/Animated_gifs/ChristmasCandle.gif

This is to keep the magic alive and always remember that humor and laughter are a great healers possible we have to offer.
Also a wish for you to create as many memories using these as possible.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r37/trinity18_bucket/Animation2-3.gif

Tommi
06-03-2010, 02:08 PM
Today i lit 3 candles because each one was for a different reason.

The first one I lit was for SD's Syr, for positivity and guidance to lead the was back to health

The second for SD, to receive the strength she needs to continue on her journey of helping her Syr and praying for others

The third for Shadow, may the results from today's culture come back quickly, so we can get you and Mama Kitty healthy again
:vigil::vigil::vigil::praying::praying::praying:

Enigma
06-03-2010, 07:29 PM
~ Love ~
For a Kind and Gentle Heart

I am lighting these candles for an angel who is always there for others but asks for nothing in return. Unerringly generous and sensitive to others, I pray for her to be embraced and receive a hundredfold measure of the kindness she always so freely gives. One sees well only with the heart. Her sight is luminescent with love. Though at times silence can deafen, those with hearts always hear. Let the love in the universe pour down and surround her with light.

http://www.funerella.com/graphics/graveyard/albums/animated/candles.gif

WolfyOne
06-04-2010, 08:05 AM
This morning I lit a candle for SD and her Syr
For healing energy and strength to guide her

She had to go back to the hospital at almost 9pm last night
Let us put our power of prayer out there for her and him

Tommi
06-04-2010, 08:09 AM

Ditto dear WolfyOne,

Giving a piece of the rock, the power of rolling thunder, and the light of many candles lit from the healing lightening from above.

Spirit Dancer
06-04-2010, 09:42 AM

Wofly,
thank you for the prayers and candles and the reminder of life.
Things at this moment are stable. You are appreciated, my friend:vigil:
Ditto dear WolfyOne,

Giving a piece of the rock, the power of rolling thunder, and the light of many candles lit from the healing lightening from above.

Tommi,
thank you also, it's is amazing the group energy flowing.
Even when we are busy there is a moment to light our candles.
My friend I appreciate You.:vigil:

Diva
06-04-2010, 09:45 AM
Thank You for this thread, SD......the candles are so perfect for a virtual meditation.....and in the midst of all of the hustle and bustle of this site, here is this lovely oasis of peacefulness.....

So just wanted to light a candle for You to say "Thank You".............

~Diva

Spirit Dancer
06-04-2010, 09:49 AM
:candle: Today for hope, faith and strength
for all of us here and for whomever needs it.:candle:
Blessings come in many ways and forms, this day
I count you all for I'm blessed
to have each of you in my life.

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp305/placeofdreamz/violets.jpg
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h242/wlfj893/QUOTES/GIVINGSQUAW.jpg

WolfyOne
06-04-2010, 10:25 AM
Wofly,
thank you for the prayers and candles and the reminder of life.
Things at this moment are stable. You are appreciated, my friend:vigil:

Tommi,
thank you also, it's is amazing the group energy flowing.
Even when we are busy there is a moment to light our candles.
My friend I appreciate You.:vigil:

Just remember to take some time to breathe

We are all with you in thought, healing and comfort

Andrew, Jr.
06-04-2010, 11:24 PM
I already lit several candles for those who are suffering, sick, poor, and needy.

Some just have no idea because they are so self-centered. :|

May we all find comfort in each other. :tea:

Namaste,
Andrew

Spirit Dancer
06-05-2010, 08:28 AM
Our flames burn bright
today mine are lit for peace
light and for some R&R
we all need to have
relaxation and peace.
Blessing this day to everyone.

oblivia
06-05-2010, 03:23 PM
Today, I light a candle for our sacred waters - the ocean currently crying in pain.

Lady Pamela
06-07-2010, 09:23 PM
I JUST WANTED YOU ALL TO KNOW YOUR IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!

I LIGHT A CANDLE FOR ALL OF YOU,
FOR ALL LIFES DAILY STRUGGLES TO FEEL A LITTLE EASIER.

http://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c/galleries/albums/139/661708697/About_Myself/candle%20your%20in%20my%20thought.gif

Andrew, Jr.
06-07-2010, 10:11 PM
I am lighting my white candle and praying for everyone here including myself. I am also praying for those who have asked me too. I believe I have lit 6 candles in all online. Plus my 1 large one that is white at home.

Peace,
Andrew

PS: Has anyone come across the electrical candles you can buy that run off batteries or plug in the wall? I have seen a few, but they are terribly expensive (around $100 +/-). I just cannot afford that much. Thanks.

Nat
06-08-2010, 10:24 AM
For Josh, the first boy I ever loved.

I met him in the library in 8th grade. I was up on the ladder, re-organizing the books. I felt him enter the room. I climbed down off the ladder and there he was. The new kid. Tough. Cool. Confident. Humble. Beautiful. I introduced myself. He said I had the softest voice he'd ever heard. And so began a period of my life that I may never really overcome.

We were friends that year, then in the summer we became boyfriend and girlfriend. He was in a lot of fights. He never seemed to start them, but other guys would attack him and he'd fight back. He was all instinct. I saw it happen a few times. He was a tough guy and all these other guys wanted to prove themselves against him. Once three guys jumped him at one time. He was never one to back down. After that he carried a knife.

He had moved here to get away from his physically abusive mom. He thought he'd try his luck with the dad he'd never met. His dad was worse. Drunken, cruel and vicious. And so desperately poor that Josh often went without food. He was skin and bones and muscle and instinct and loyalty and a very warm heart. He treated friends like family because his friends were the only family he had.

One time, after his dad beat him, I asked him why he wouldn't hit his father back. He said he would never hit a parent back. Any other guy, sure, but not his own father. He was never once violent or even angry toward me. He made me art, he cooked for me, he was always good to me and accepting of me, warm and sweet and open. I encouraged him to contact CPS and report the abuse he was experiencing. Somebody came out and told his dad not to hit him anymore. Which resulted in further beating. Eventually there was a beating so bad that it ended in him being kicked down the stairs. It landed him in the hospital with bruises and broken bones and landed his father finally in jail. I begged my mom to let him live with us, but she did not want my boyfriend living in our house. We were both 15 at that time and not sexually active.

That was the age I learned that I was powerless to protect those I loved. It's never stopped me from trying.

After he was hospitalized, things were never the same between us. He had walls around him after that and there was no more real communication between us. He became cold and withdrawn, and eventually we broke up. I heard through the grapevine that his grandmother shamed him into dropping the charges against his dad. He went back home to the dilapidated trailer they shared. Soon he got kicked out of school for not having his shots. Soon after that, though I'd never known him to steal, he went to the local Walmart and changed out his old shoes for new ones. He tried walking out of the store and was stopped in the parking lot by the security guard. That knife he carried? He pulled it out and stabbed the security guard 6 times in the stomach.

When my mom was reading the paper one morning, she read the headline to me and asked if I thought I knew the person who did it. The headline mentioned the kid's age was 16. I said, "Josh just turned 16 two weeks ago." I knew it was him the same way I knew him before I ever laid eyes on him that day in the library. A few days later his dad called me and told me it was him. I remember thinking, "Thank God he is at least away from you. Thank God he is in a place now where he can at least defend himself, where he will have access to an education, possibly therapy, 3 meals a day." He was tried as an adult and convicted of attempted murder and sentenced to 20 years. He was out in 5 - he never saw an adult prison. I saw him then, on the verge of out of control, instinct plus a sort of frenetic energy, free. He became a cook and then a chef and then a father.

I lost touch with him until a few months ago. Found him on facebook, had a few really good conversations with him. *He and the mother of his baby had broken up and he had slipped into a depression. *He hadn't seen his kid in a long time. He was working odd jobs, warehouse jobs, construction. He said there weren't as many jobs for banquet chefs these days - especially those who hadn't been to school for it. He said he'd lost his confidence, that he'd changed. He was depressed and had entered a sort of desolation, but he had good friends and that helped.

There have been so many times over the years where I've questioned my judgment about Josh. Why did I date somebody who was so much trouble, who had so much trouble going on in his life, who was ultimately a "bad guy" and who almost took an innocent guy's life? But Josh wasn't a bad guy. He was a good guy who was screwed up. I honestly think he would have been a great guy if he'd had great parents. And knowing his childhood made me more of an advocate of the pro-choice movement than any feminist argument has. No child deserves to live unwanted, despised, abused by his own flesh and blood. Some people make it out of that kind of childhood without becoming what he became. *But even after he'd done something unimaginably terrible, he kept trying to put his life together even though he was in a downward spiral.

Because of some trauma in my own life and because of what happened with Josh, I became emotionally numb shortly after he did what he did. For twelve years I was numb. *Life was sleep-walking. One day the feeling began to come back and I realized I couldn't live the life I'd been living anymore. I came out to myself, I came out to my husband, I left my marriage, I could feel again, I became too sensitive to watch scary movies or read upsetting news stories. And all that happened way back then was something I could finally mourn. I could finally accept the awfulness of what happened way back then. *My childhood ended with Josh - my childhood faith in the impossible, my childhood understanding of the world as a supportive and loving place. My childhood faith in the systems in place to protect children. My childhood faith in my own parent. My childhood faith that people can overcome their circumstances if they just want to badly enough.

I will always have the memory of sitting in the bleachers together crying and wishing together for a different sort of life. A life where he could be safe, where I could be safe. I will have the memories of many walks in the woods, of sitting together in front of a small fire and taking comfort in that together. Life may have been hard, but it was still life, and we were two people with a fire in a cold and cruel world.

I found out today that Josh died two weeks ago in a car wreck. He was, "trying to pass in a no-passing zone," and he hit another car head-on. There were no skid marks on the road. He didn't swerve or hit his brakes. Thank the gods, the people in the other car lived. And so ends the life of a person who was once a kid whom I loved very much. A kid who never got to be a kid.

Because of him, I will always have compassion for those who screw up, for prisoners, for child abuse survivors, for those who grew up unwanted, abused, powerless, unloved. I will never believe in a stark contrast between good people and bad people. At the end of the day, I want to think Josh was a good person despite the things he did. If nothing else, he was a loved person. Loved by many people very dearly. He was a good and loyal friend, loving, warm, polite, understanding, accepting and encouraging to everybody he was close to.

I do not know if his last moments were intentional or accidental, but if they were intentional I wish he had had more regard for the lives of others. He was born and baptized into violence, and his end was also in violence.

Because of Josh, I will never be the same. Goodbye, Josh. May you have peace now.

Love,
Natalie

Lady Pamela
06-08-2010, 10:54 AM
I light this candle from your candle Nat.
To keep your energies growing.

For Josh and Nat

I light this candle for Nat and also in rememberance of Josh. May he now feel free from all the harm,guilt and shame from his lifes happenings.

http://www.purpleribbonproject.com/candle.gif

May his story be told to many so more will pay attention.

Nat...May your healing be swift. But may you always remember and keep his spirit alive by telling his story...Your story.

Spirit Dancer
06-09-2010, 06:45 PM
It has been a few days, but prayers remain.
Today I lit my candles for

Diva
Mini Diva
Pashi
Wax
Nat
Wolfy
Andrew
Lady Pamela and Family
Tommi
Deb
Delores
Syr
http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae342/maclisa3/candles/thcandles-burning_anim.gif

http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad182/kermanlady/wwo/kitty%20gp/healcandle.gif

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp305/placeofdreamz/prayercandle.jpg

Lady Pamela
06-09-2010, 06:59 PM
It has been a few days, but prayers remain.
Today I lit my candles for

Diva
Mini Diva
Pashi
Wax
Nat
Wolfy
Andrew
Lady Pamela and Family
Tommi
Deb
Delores
Syr

I have lit candles as well for all these names above..

May they recieve what they are needing.

Spirit Dancer,
You forgot a very important one within your list....YOU!

I lit a special one for you this day as well....Smiles

oblivia
06-09-2010, 09:00 PM
I lit my candle for nat and for all those who are seeking healing right now.

Diva
06-09-2010, 11:34 PM
I need a vacation, I think.

<sigh>

AtLast
06-09-2010, 11:47 PM
My candles today are for all that are dealing with illness. Also, for the families of the 11 workers killed in the Gulf. And one more for my sister as she cares for her husband of 45 years as an Alzheimer's care-taker.

And another for those that have transgressed against me. Forgiveness frees the soul for more important work.

Send your Woo out to all those that are having a tough time.... together, we can make a difference. Really!

WolfyOne
06-10-2010, 08:18 AM
It's not often I light one for myself, so today I did. I have a swollen finger from one of the cats I was trying to give a pill to the other day. He stuck his claw in it pretty deep and it hurts really bad. Yesterday I had a fever and slept on and off most of the day. Today it's not as red as it was yesterday, but it still worries me. I've been cleaning and soaking it then covering with a band-aid. I'm hoping it gets better without having to fight to get an appointment to the free clinic.

Lady Pamela
06-10-2010, 09:39 AM
I light this candle for:

SnackTime,
her Parents
and the family!

And for "Sadie" their dog!
May her transendance be swift!

http://www.umnet.com/pic/diy/screensaver/6%5Clove-candle-60324.gif

May you all feel the healing from within this flame.
May you feel the strength and warmth of all who assist in power.
May the pain be less and the healing to you be swift.

May Sadie...
Know how vvery much she is loved.
And may her transendance be graceful and easy.

Diva
06-10-2010, 04:30 PM
Today, I lit a candle for my daughter.....and a candle for the good in all of us to rise above the bad.

Mean~spirited people wear me out..........

This is such a pure thread..... and an oasis in my day.

Namaste.:praying:

Kätzchen
06-10-2010, 05:01 PM
:candle::candle::candle::praying::candle::candle: :candle:

WolfyOne
06-10-2010, 10:18 PM
Just an update so no one worries.....saw doc, he said I have cat scratch fever and infection. Sent me home with Vibramycin. Must take for 10 days and hopefully all will be better after that.

Thanks for the prayers

Spirit Dancer
06-11-2010, 07:36 AM
Today my candles are lit for reflection for those who come here.
When we take a moment to pause in reflection,
it is only then that we can truly see, ourselves.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp236/Keefers_/Keefers_HumanCandle.jpg

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb79/KnowledgeSeeker_BookWorm/Quotes/quote_220.jpg

Lillie
06-11-2010, 10:39 AM
I would like to light a million candles for all those here on bf who are suffering in any way..be it..emotion, physical or mental.. I know that for me this site has been a release of the everyday nonsense..I love reading the silly stuff as much as the not so silly stuff...After a while I feel like I know you...and I feel for you..I do not like to see anyone in any sort of distress.....

I light a candle for all of you!..have an amazing day if you can..and if you can't have a great one! :)
:bunchflowers::bunchflowers::bunchflowers:

Lady Pamela
06-11-2010, 12:52 PM
Today my candles are lit for reflection for those who come here.
When we take a moment to pause in reflection,
it is only then that we can truly see, ourselves.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp236/Keefers_/Keefers_HumanCandle.jpg

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb79/KnowledgeSeeker_BookWorm/Quotes/quote_220.jpg

Spirit Dancer

I just wanted to thank you for this Post!

When I read it..I felt a beutifully healing serge...And I know others will as well.

Also,

Thank you for all the energy and healing everyone has offered to My family personally...I will tell you, I know it is helping.

I would again like to bring my sister to light again,

She has taken my brother in laws death so hard.

I light a candle for Sharron David:

That she will feel the love that surrounds her
Know what is possible from here
And be able to get a glimpse of beauty in each day.
Also that her grand/great grandchildren will be a source of concistant Joy

Thanks again.

JakeTulane
06-11-2010, 12:56 PM
For your sister .. Lady Pamela. Sending her Peace and Strength.

:vigil:

Sachita
06-11-2010, 12:59 PM
For my beloved dog Bud who I had to put to sleep today. I got him when he was 2 and had him 14 years. We had an incredible journey together. He had a full life and was very much loved not only by me but my family. I know that everything has a time, a beginning and end but I will miss him so much. He looked at me when he was leaving and its almost like he said it was all going to be ok. I'm sure this is true but my heart still aches.

RIP my sweet Bud. I love you.

Lady Pamela
06-11-2010, 01:10 PM
For my beloved dog Bud who I had to put to sleep today. I got him when he was 2 and had him 14 years. We had an incredible journey together. He had a full life and was very much loved not only by me but my family. I know that everything has a time, a beginning and end but I will miss him so much. He looked at me when he was leaving and its almost like he said it was all going to be ok. I'm sure this is true but my heart still aches.

RIP my sweet Bud. I love you.

I light this candle from your candle Sachita

http://www.bepeaceforpeace.com/animated_candle.gif

May the energy and prayers placed upon it,
Bring you comfort and help you through your saddness
May it help you to keep the joy alive created by Bud

May it also light the way
For Bud to transend quickly

Namatse

Lady Pamela
06-11-2010, 03:20 PM
Lighting candles for those effected by the flooding in Texas and Arkansas!

Also for other areas effected by weather issues...There are many warning currently.

http://www.usageorge.com/Animated-Gif/gif/candles.gif

They are in true need of some spiritual uplift, protection, healing and support to rebuild again.

Also to help those who have passed to transend quickly and to bless the families.
May they heal and feel comfort they are so badly in need of.

Waiting to hear from my daughter, grandbabies, son in law and his family.

Lady Pamela
06-11-2010, 06:27 PM
Update:
My daughter went to high ground. She is fine...smiling

JakeTulane
06-12-2010, 09:19 AM
I would like to light a candle for all of Us who's lives have been touched and/or affected by Cancer.

May those that fight it be given strength and hope.

May those that are touched and/or affected by it be given peace, perseverance, and knowledge.

JakeTulane
06-12-2010, 10:44 AM
Like to light a candle.. for man's (et. al.) inhumanity towards man (et. al.).

May we all find knowledge through discourse and learning.

May we all fight for what we believe in and come to the aid of others.

May we all somewhere in our journey find and feel that humanity.

Lady Pamela
06-12-2010, 04:44 PM
India had an earthquake 7.5 today and are on sunami watch..I light this cadle and ask the assistance of everyone else that they will all heal and be able to re build quickly.

Also that the ones who have passed over will pass easilly.

Lets put energy towards no sunami but that either way...They will be able to pick up after and re build .

http://www.usageorge.com/Animated-Gif/gif/candles.gif

Pass this along

Diva
06-12-2010, 05:15 PM
I lit several candles this afternoon:

~For those affected by the flash flooding in Arkansas, especially those who lost their lives and their families

~For those on the Gulf Coast affected by this horrible oil spill......and it's not just a "spill"....it's a dumping!

~For all the wildlife and sealife affected by all the oil

~For my precious daughter....I have the honor of witnessing her as she finds her way in her life. I'm so proud of her!

JakeTulane
06-13-2010, 08:42 AM
I am lighting a candle today for My sister's boyfriend's mother who passed this morning from cancer. May her journey be peaceful and pain free. May she know how much she was loved.

I am lighting a candle for My sister and her boyfriend. May they give each other comfort and love.

I am lighting a candle for all of us. That we take each day as it comes, and stay healthy and happy.

:candle::candle::candle:

WolfyOne
06-15-2010, 11:18 AM
Not only did I light a candle for SD today, but I prayed for her and her loved ones.
Her partner is back in the hospital.
She needs strength, energy and peace to help her carry on
Let us, once again, bring our circle together to send out healing vibes
Let us pray for her and with her for her family, for herself

Go light that candle and complete this powerful circle with prayer

Andrew, Jr.
06-15-2010, 12:21 PM
I have been lighting candles and praying for everyone on this site.

I have been lighting candles and praying for those fighting skin cancer and other various cancers. I hope and pray for a vaccine to come out soon.

I have been lighting candles and praying for the Gulf Oil Spill & all that are suffering from this nightmare.

Passionaria
06-15-2010, 01:23 PM
Today I am lighting candles of blessing for those I care about and for myself. For protection, for clarity and gentle understanding. Mostly for faith because I'm lost in the darkness and I don't know what to do. I'm trying really hard to be beautiful in the darkness, please protect me, I need an open window.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/60/164754457_55fe2b2880.jpg

Blessings for all of us here, and for safe travels for those journeying out. Please hear the prayers of our hearts, both spoken and unspoken.

Lady Pamela
06-15-2010, 07:48 PM
http://www.reallynatural.com/archives/philips%20aurelle.gif

I light a candle all in Salt Lake and other cities close by!

We had a large Oil Spill that has effected our waters, wildlife and lands and personal housing.

It is spreading very fast through our water and has reached our public parks as well now.

Number 14 in the pictures is of my park by me that has many children and adults , ducks, geese and other animals that frequent the area. It once was a nice pond to visit.

I am donating time there to wash any animals and such this week to try to keep them safe. As are many many here...trying to help.

Please send energy this way...So much life is as stake here.

Also send energy to the oil spills we have a candle for already.
This is huge to the livelyhood of those who live right by it and also for the future .

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

The News Story:

http://itsgettinghotinhere.org/2010/06/13/breaking-400-barrel-oil-spill-in-salt-lake-city/

Pictues of the oil spill:

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=460&sid=11142432&pid=13

waxnrope
06-16-2010, 09:47 AM
Today, I light a candle for the things on my heart when I woke up. For my sister, Dolo, whom I will see in 8 days, that her cancer turns in on itself and feasts like the glutton it is. For Wolfy, simply just because hy was there. For the troubled environment, again poisoned by neglect and greed. For all of us in this place who suffer anguish, confusion, or bursts of bad behavior. For me, as I prepare to travel, but more importantly, prepare the self for the big thing, the "talk" that must be undertaken, and the hope that my mouth, my shoulder, my arms have the strength for the undertaking. For my own sorrow about many things.

Spirit Dancer
06-16-2010, 08:14 PM
At times we falter and faith runs dim
today I lit candles for
SF sending wooooo and healing light
and
Syr for healing light and a cure

Nat
06-16-2010, 08:51 PM
http://sophiaseeker.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/altar.jpg

For Superfemme

WolfyOne
06-16-2010, 10:45 PM
like those before me I lit a candle for Adele

May our circle of powerful prayer continue on

Kätzchen
06-16-2010, 10:54 PM
:candle: :candle: :candle: :praying: :candle: :candle: :candle:

ravfem
06-16-2010, 11:31 PM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/shi-devil/candle2.gif

JakeTulane
06-17-2010, 07:14 AM

Tommi
06-17-2010, 07:28 AM
Sachita
Sending a sunshine kiss on your cheek, a soft wind through your hair, and a smile as you have sweet memories. As I pet my 16 year old PeacyBoi and he purrs, I know the seasons are shorter than we ever can know.

For today , may the spirit of love come from all and share the energy from the power of our souls, present and past.

Tommi

waxnrope
06-17-2010, 07:34 AM
I light a candle today for Dolo ~ she is already talking of being sick of the treatment, all the tests. I am torn between begging her to continue and supporting her decision of when to let go. As it turns out, there are no more clinical trials that look promising. Her current treatment may buy some time. While I have faith, my belief in miracles wan, and I know that we were never promised to live forever in this shell. I will see her soon. I hope that we can touch on some of the things that she has had to carry in her heart by herself. I pray that the Spirit gives me the strength to do it and do it right. Oh God, I hate this journey .... I must leave now. Blessings and peace to all

WolfyOne
06-17-2010, 09:03 AM
This morning I lit a candle for the journey.
The one we must take for loved ones and self.
May we all find a healthy place that will bring us peace of mind

Please keep that circle of prayer going for Adele
and for those of us that have been coming here regularly
to light a candle for those we love and/or care about.

Lady Pamela
06-17-2010, 06:52 PM
http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/141912/candle-light-bubbles-flame.gif

I light this candle for everyone on this site, those connected to them and for myself as well.

I ask that the energies flow to each and every one of us, that are so badly needing it right now. And that we feel the strength of each and every candle lit here as a whole.

Also that any fears be washed away and replaced with hope, enlightenment, acceptance and understanding.

Namaste

Lady Pamela

waxnrope
06-17-2010, 08:12 PM
I light this candle :candle: for a friend whose mother is dying. May the wind and the dance of flame reach the spirit of she who grieves and she who leaves, blessing both with a kiss of warmth and peace.

Spirit Dancer
06-17-2010, 10:16 PM
Flames flicker across the ceiling
dancing as if in a trance
ancestors hearing our pleas
as we seek healings
through miracles,
beyond you and me
flames burn bright
a circle we ignite
to wrap those in healing light
chants flow from here to there
carried through the twilight air
can you feel our energy flow
circling you with perfect health
sending hope from here and there
holding you high in white healing light.

http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo335/Azalaksh/candle_burning.jpg

Spirit Dancer
06-17-2010, 10:18 PM
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e48/putnamdh/candle20burningzh7.gif

Sam
06-17-2010, 10:40 PM
The candle that stays lit within my heart, are for the memories i have from years past.
RIP Dad. 6/18/2006 Hard to believe its been 4 years .:candle::candle::candle::candle:

:vigil: for you my friend, you know where my loyalty lies

Diva
06-17-2010, 10:43 PM
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll197/ole_willers/2799.jpg

Soon
06-17-2010, 11:22 PM
Candles and Light for SuperFemme...who is the light of her family, friends, and so many others who benefit from her love.

:candle::candle::candle:

Passionaria
06-17-2010, 11:42 PM
http://www.dancingtoeaglespiritsociety.org/Images/tobacco.jpg

http://www.freewebs.com/dpsiermac/img/hummingbird.gifTo the East the place of new beginnings, to the south innocents and trust, the west the place of the dream time, the bear and herbs, to the North, the place of the Thunder beings, Grandfather - Creator, Grandma Moon, Father Sky, Mother Earth, to the four legged ones, the winged ones, the creepy crawlies, I come to you tonight, as an imperfect human being to pray for some people I care about. A lot of us have health issues, some chronic, some acute, some on the verge of unfolding, some life threatening and we're all trying to find our way, in the best way we can. To heal, to keep on. To get up again, and try. Mostly to have faith that there is some rhyme or reason to the burdens we carry. To live any way, to love anyway, to help our families, and try create beauty anyway. Have mercy on us, help us to be kind to each other, offer a hand up, not a foot down. Grandma Moon, I love you please hear my voice, help us find the keys, that bring about healing. In a dream, over hearing a conversation, in the sweat lodge, in the river, whispered on the wind. Bless us, help us to heal. To all my relations............

http://www.nativetouch.us/images/sage-bundle.jpg

Spirit Dancer
06-17-2010, 11:47 PM
http://www.dancingtoeaglespiritsociety.org/Images/tobacco.jpg

http://www.freewebs.com/dpsiermac/img/hummingbird.gifTo the East the place of new beginnings, to the south innocents and trust, the west the place of the dream time, the bear and herbs, to the North, the place of the Thunder beings, Grandfather - Creator, Grandma Moon, Father Sky, Mother Earth, to the four legged ones, the winged ones, the creepy crawlies, I come to you tonight, as an imperfect human being to pray for some people I care about. A lot of us have health issues, some chronic, some acute, some on the verge of unfolding, some life threatening and we're all trying to find our way, in the best way we can. To heal, to keep on. To get up again, and try. Mostly to have faith that there is some rhyme or reason to the burdens we carry. To live any way, to love anyway, to help our families, and try create beauty anyway. Have mercy on us, help us to be kind to each other, offer a hand up, not a foot down. Grandma Moon, I love you please hear my voice, help us find the keys, that bring out healing. In a dream, over hearing a conversation, in the sweat lodge, in the river, whispered on the wind. Bless us, help us to heal. To all my relations............

http://www.nativetouch.us/images/sage-bundle.jpg

Pashi,
Our ancestors hear your prayers, as we circle this life
the energy flows through us all. Thank you for the beautiful words you've
shared here. Blessings, prayers and healing light to you,..:praying::vigil:

Tommi
06-18-2010, 07:51 AM
A candle for the today that becomes tomorrow. May we share the light together, and touch another wick. Sometimes a darkened journey without a map is seen with the light of so many around, Sharing my flame.....as we meet on the path of life, if only on this screen. :candle::candle::candle::rrose::candle::candle: :candle::rrose::candle::candle::candle: :rrose::

Scota_Parisi
06-18-2010, 04:05 PM
I offer up a candle and a prayer for the fiance and family of my co-worker and friend Jason. His cancer had returned so fast and unyielding, what was supposed to be three months was only one week. Hadn't seen him as much since I changed jobs a year ago. Just... wow.

1dPDO3Tfab0

2myladyblue
06-18-2010, 04:07 PM
A candle for the today that becomes tomorrow. May we share the light together, and touch another wick. Sometimes a darkened journey without a map is seen with the light of so many around, Sharing my flame.....as we meet on the path of life, if only on this screen. :candle::candle::candle::rrose::candle::candle: :candle::rrose::candle::candle::candle: :rrose::

:vigil: Thank you Tommi. :vigil:

My ex called me this morning after she called 911 for her friend, Amy. Amy is diabetic & she's very lucky to have a friend check in on her every day. But this morning, she was found on the floor, injured & unconscious. They've run all the tests and given her IV insulin, but she still hasn't regained consciousness...it looks like diabetic ketoacidosis...possibly a coma.

Today, I'm lighting a :candle: for Amy in the hope that she pulls through this.
I'm also lighting a :candle: for her family who live far away & can't be with her.
And another for my ex, who has been traumatized and is terrified she's going to lose her best friend. :vigil:

~Blue

JakeTulane
06-18-2010, 04:45 PM

:candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle:

:vigil: :vigil: :vigil: :vigil: :vigil:

Canela
06-18-2010, 05:19 PM
I light a candle today for a little friend named Katelyn.

She was 10 years old and battled leukemia for some time...then God opened up His arms and welcomed her into them.

Yesterday.

Rest in peace little one...you're in very good hands.

miss entycing
06-18-2010, 05:31 PM
I light a candle for Olga... my Grandma-in-law.
She's lived a beautiful, full life, and I hope her final journey is peaceful, and she sleeps well....
always surrounded by love, light and angels.

JakeTulane
06-19-2010, 08:13 PM
I am lighting a candle this weekend in memory of My Dad on this Father's Day weekend. We lost him to cancer 3 years ago this past April. This is always a tough time as his birthday was a few days ago. I am at peace in the knowing that he is with My Grandmother and Grandfather.. and is watching over Myself, My Mom and My siblings. Guardian angels, all. I miss you Dad, and I am trying My best to make your proud.

:candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle:

:vigil::vigil::vigil::vigil::vigil::vigil:

Spirit Dancer
06-19-2010, 08:38 PM
Today I light my candles with healing nad peace in mind

Diva
Mini Diva
Pashi
Wax
Nat
Wolfy
Andrew
Lady Pamela and Family
Tommi
Deb
Delores
ST
Syr
Entycing Femme and Damon
SF
M and S and family
http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/faye00701/Candles/08010709480020103221.gif

Spirit Dancer
06-19-2010, 09:14 PM
Another lit for Jake and his family for peace and health :candle:

2myladyblue
06-20-2010, 12:23 AM
:vigil: Thank you Tommi. :vigil:

My ex called me this morning after she called 911 for her friend, Amy. Amy is diabetic & she's very lucky to have a friend check in on her every day. But this morning, she was found on the floor, injured & unconscious. They've run all the tests and given her IV insulin, but she still hasn't regained consciousness...it looks like diabetic ketoacidosis...possibly a coma.

Today, I'm lighting a :candle: for Amy in the hope that she pulls through this.
I'm also lighting a :candle: for her family who live far away & can't be with her.
And another for my ex, who has been traumatized and is terrified she's going to lose her best friend. :vigil:

~Blue

Amy has regained consciousness!
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.