![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch Preferred Pronoun?:
He Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,164
Thanks: 11,746
Thanked 20,309 Times in 5,677 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
The final deadline for mom to be completely out of her house has been set by the new owner. She has to be completely out by this Thursday night so I had to take off work and call in my cousin for help. I will be sweating my guts out for the next two days and nights.
On the bright side I have lost weight and my muscles are firm again. Mom and are are exhausted but we must push hard to make this deadline. I would appreciate support from my friends.
|
|
|
|
| The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: |
| Tags |
| caregiver, stress |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|