Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AishasWrath View Post
Haven't yet, what's it like?
It smells really good. I'm mobile and can't post links. It has tonka bean, sandalwood and tobacco hints in it.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 08:30 PM   #122
Nattih

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Nattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST Reputation

I melt into the arms of anyone wearing Tom Ford's Noir Extreme
Nattih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 12:54 AM   #123
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I no longer wear the Chrome cologne, my girl doesn't like it LOL

I still however wear the Stetson Caliber, CK Euphoria Intense for men and my body sprays these days.
Old 03-04-2016, 08:26 PM   #124
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

BUMP BUMP

any new cologne recommendations?
Old 03-04-2016, 08:50 PM   #125
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
BUMP BUMP

any new cologne recommendations?
Found a new cologne I like. O'Douds Heritage Solid Cologne.
Old 03-04-2016, 08:54 PM   #126
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by randrum View Post
What's it smell like, earthy, woodsy?
Old 03-04-2016, 10:46 PM   #127
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
What's it smell like, earthy, woodsy?
Yea, it's a woodsy smell. Sandalwood and bergamot are some of the main notes.
Old 03-04-2016, 10:48 PM   #128
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Yea, it's a woodsy smell. Sandalwood and bergamot are some of the main notes.
I might have to see how it smells on me then, I like the way sandalwood smells.
Old 03-05-2016, 11:47 AM   #129
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

My Spouse is Butch and she has always wore men's cologne. Old Spice, CK one, Polo, and my all time absolute favorite is Joop!!!! I love the way that stuff smells on her! Elizabeth Taylor had a men's cologne that I bought her a few times years ago, but I can't remember the name? I really liked that.
Old 03-05-2016, 12:50 PM   #130
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I recently ordered their beard oil(Notes of: Cedar, Sage, Cypress) and the Tobacco Rum solid cologne.

"Crafted with the most exquisite tobacco absolute, this scent is rich, dark, sweet, and smoky. So good you may be tempted to take a drink. It feels aged, smooth, mature and yet subtle, just like you. Notes of: Tobacco, Cedar, Clary Sage, and More."

Haha! Subtle is one thing I am not.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2016, 01:27 PM   #131
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.thearomaticgentleman.com/
Old 03-05-2016, 04:34 PM   #132
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
I recently ordered their beard oil(Notes of: Cedar, Sage, Cypress) and the Tobacco Rum solid cologne.

"Crafted with the most exquisite tobacco absolute, this scent is rich, dark, sweet, and smoky. So good you may be tempted to take a drink. It feels aged, smooth, mature and yet subtle, just like you. Notes of: Tobacco, Cedar, Clary Sage, and More."

Haha! Subtle is one thing I am not.
The Tobacco Rum scent intrigued me, but I couldn't bring myself to get it. I also bought the water based pomade, which is great.
Old 03-05-2016, 10:38 PM   #133
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
Good link!

I might be looking for a new cologne after I am done with what I have left.
Old 03-19-2016, 06:36 PM   #134
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

The number of colognes in my possession has shot up recently.

I still am really attached to Aqua di Parma Essenza and have a big 6 oz bottle of it. But I've expanded to having a few more options.

Like the O'Doubs Heritage solid cologne which is nice for just a little scent. I also got American Eagle Live, Burberry Weekend, and Nautica Blue.

They all have similar notes (citrusy-woody) but slightly different chemistry.
Old 03-19-2016, 07:20 PM   #135
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

I just couldn't get into the Burberry Weekend cologne, I don't know why though, most folks thought it smelt okay on me but I didn't. I guess I am very picky on the smells from my nose and not other people's noses.
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2017, 11:52 PM   #136
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

I have now gotten rid of the CK euphoria intense, I only wear my acqua di Gio by Armani or stetson caliber but I mainly use body sprays when I don't use cologne.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:30 PM   #137
NitroChrys_Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

NitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST Reputation

It all depends on the time of year and what the occasion but these are My contenders.... and if people blink rapidly or cough politely around you ... EASE up ... use soap and water first....

John Varvatos Artisan
Guess Seductive Homme Blue
Gucci Guilty
Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Terrible
Issey Miyake L
Old 01-06-2017, 01:20 PM   #138
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Yes.. A mild bar of soap and water go a long way...
But of course I wanted the fruity and smokey Aventus by Creed for $210.00. What I actually purchased was a decent clone called Club de Nuit Intense Man for $27.50.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2017, 04:35 PM   #139
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I love good smelling colognes and I have to admit that my cologne locker stays well stocked with a variety of great scents. I prefer the "fresh" scents to the heavier musks.

Currently, the scents I use most often are as follows:

1. Givenchy - Gentlemen Only
2. Yves St. Laurent - L’Homme Libre
3. Christian Dior - Farenheit
4. John Varvatos - Vintage
5. Sean Jean - Unforgiveable
6. Geoffrey Bean - Gray Flannel (an OLD favorite of mine for years)
7. Christopher Wicke - English Laundry Oxford Blue
8. Armani - Code

I am very, very careful to not overapply any of these scents. Being an asthmatic, myself, going "light" is much more effective and allows these scents to mix with my natural pheromones to produce a much more "individual" smell to them.

~Theo~
Old 01-17-2017, 02:09 PM   #140
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
I love good smelling colognes and I have to admit that my cologne locker stays well stocked with a variety of great scents. I prefer the "fresh" scents to the heavier musks.

Currently, the scents I use most often are as follows:

1. Givenchy - Gentlemen Only
2. Yves St. Laurent - L’Homme Libre
3. Christian Dior - Farenheit
4. John Varvatos - Vintage
5. Sean Jean - Unforgiveable
6. Geoffrey Bean - Gray Flannel (an OLD favorite of mine for years)
7. Christopher Wicke - English Laundry Oxford Blue
8. Armani - Code

I am very, very careful to not overapply any of these scents. Being an asthmatic, myself, going "light" is much more effective and allows these scents to mix with my natural pheromones to produce a much more "individual" smell to them.

~Theo~

My dad used to wear Gray Flannel, its a nice scent.

I found that I like Blue De Chanel for men, but it's pretty pricey and I don't always use cologne every day.

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:

Tags
cologne