Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > BREAKUPS, LESSONS LEARNED, HEALING

BREAKUPS, LESSONS LEARNED, HEALING PLEASE do not use this forum for ugliness or nasty posts.

Old 05-15-2017, 10:05 PM   #261
bright_arrow

How Do You Identify?:
moon princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
90s music type of ♡

Thanked 8,513 Times in 2,033 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Don't ignore your gut feeling/red flags thinking love will conquer all and make everything okay/better. It needs to be good from the beginning.

Actions may speak louder than words, but words still mean something.

Stand your ground. Don't let anyone intimidate/guilt you into staying. They do not own you, and you don't owe anything to anyone.

Walk away from alcohol/drug use. You can't save them. They have to want to save themselves.

Do what makes you happy. Chase your dreams. In the right relationship, you can have it all. A relationship should not entail sacrifice (unless you're sacrificing sleep for late-night sex! )
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2017, 03:13 AM   #262
girl_dee
*~*~*~*~**~

How Do You Identify?:
Swamp Rat
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:

Thanked 42,945 Times in 10,727 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

That you cannot deny who YOU are, and if you do, and you are unhappy, you cannot blame the other person.

*~*~ VEGAS, BABY! ~*~*~
October 6-9, 2017

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
girl_dee is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2017, 05:41 AM   #263
Brisa

How Do You Identify?:
Female

Brisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST Reputation
Default Brisa

Don't believe everything that you are told.
Brisa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brisa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2017, 05:54 AM   #264
DaddyChrisCo

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir,He,Him,Daddy,DC
Relationship Status:
her Daddy

DaddyChrisCo Has the BEST ReputationDaddyChrisCo Has the BEST ReputationDaddyChrisCo Has the BEST ReputationDaddyChrisCo Has the BEST ReputationDaddyChrisCo Has the BEST ReputationDaddyChrisCo Has the BEST ReputationDaddyChrisCo Has the BEST ReputationDaddyChrisCo Has the BEST ReputationDaddyChrisCo Has the BEST ReputationDaddyChrisCo Has the BEST ReputationDaddyChrisCo Has the BEST Reputation

To guide with a steady hand and an open heart
DaddyChrisCo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaddyChrisCo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2017, 10:38 AM   #265
SirenManda

How Do You Identify?:
Hella Southern Femme. The Queen formerly known as PinkZebraz.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, Your Majesty.
Relationship Status:
Married to Alex2395, My Soul Mate <3

SirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

To let go when people chose to leave.

It took a lot this time, but I accepted sometimes people don't feel the same as I do. All because I feel like I miss someone, doesn't mean they do. I needed to accept I'm not gonna die of sadness because someone else can get past things I can't.

There are more people in this world to be stuck on someone, when there's people out there who will be interested in you and hang on your every word when they care. When I finally realized this, I started letting new people in.

Allow yourself to enjoy when people are around, but when they go stop trying to show them anything, its okay to let them leave and move your effort to other people.

After all the pain and suffering after they leave, it really is just a matter of time before the new prince/princess charming shows up. Fix your make up girls, it's just a break up.
Old 08-12-2017, 11:43 AM   #266
kittygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Prickly Pear
Relationship Status:
in deep-

Thanked 13,537 Times in 3,405 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

don't jump to conclusions
respect his opinions, even if you disagree passionately
listen more then talk
laugh more then cry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2017, 02:30 PM   #267
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone femme babygirl submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
His, babygirl, mermaid
Relationship Status:
Floating under His moonlight

Thanked 5,942 Times in 1,689 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

This is beautiful dee. And so true. We as individuals are responsible for making decisions that make us healthy and happy based on who we naturally are and what we really want. With relationships especially.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
That you cannot deny who YOU are, and if you do, and you are unhappy, you cannot blame the other person.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2017, 03:26 PM   #268
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hello usually.... :)
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,180 Times in 361 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

To let go of the what went wrongs & focus on the what was rights, it's an important tool when moving forward & healing from the broken heart, when you only focus on the negatives it suffocates you...To trust in my gut instinct a little more & to not let a partner define my happiness because ultimately my happiness comes from me & me alone... I have that control nobody else...
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2017, 04:27 AM   #269
girl_dee
*~*~*~*~**~

How Do You Identify?:
Swamp Rat
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:

Thanked 42,945 Times in 10,727 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotoseagrl View Post
This is beautiful dee. And so true. We as individuals are responsible for making decisions that make us healthy and happy based on who we naturally are and what we really want. With relationships especially.
thanks gototsea

i have to be me at this point....

*~*~ VEGAS, BABY! ~*~*~
October 6-9, 2017

girl_dee is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: