How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,582 Times in 1,852 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I had a small piece of sweet chili chicken breast, a salad quinoa, a few bites of a chicken-walnut-balsamic salad, grilled mixed veggies and water. That was all fine and good but then I got the munchies so I had a 1 ounce bag of plantain chips and a Halo then a honey crisp apple followed by more water and then some apple vinegar kettle chips. They were my downfall and so easy to keep nibbling on!
At least it was only a little bit of chips - I have a serious chip addiction and cannot keep them in the house. (Can't stop without eating the whole bag.) You go girl!
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2021, 05:33 PM   #31642
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,361 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

A huge slab of poached salmon and a side of steamed greens. Coffee.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2021, 05:36 PM   #31643
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 31,615 Times in 13,970 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~
Yup you guessed it. leftover pizza.....
homoe is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2021, 07:40 PM   #31644
Bčsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thanked 36,537 Times in 9,313 Posts
Bčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST Reputation

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bčsame* is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bčsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2021, 08:21 PM   #31645
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 106,248 Times in 24,937 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post
At least it was only a little bit of chips - I have a serious chip addiction and cannot keep them in the house. (Can't stop without eating the whole bag.) You go girl!
Ohhhh, I love them too. I just make sure before I bring anything into the house that it's within an acceptable range for my sugar. That's been helpful. I thought for sure I'd see the evidence of last night's snacking on the scale this morning but it was steady. No spike!

Also, I made a typo. They are apple cider vinegar kettle chips and they are very good. Plus the family that owns the company donates to charities that influence their family. It's a taste good, feel better chip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
~
Yup you guessed it. leftover pizza.....
I do miss pizza.

Tonight, I had an eggplant cutlet, the rest of the chicken balsamic pecan and walnut salad (it was only supposed to have one type of nut but someone got generous), a Honey Crisp apple, a Halo and a ton of chips. I taste tested most of my new snacks. A little bit of this and a little bit of that does add up but I have no regrets. I had the apple cider vinegar chips, coconut and plantain chips, a variety of root veggie chips and straight up plantain chips. None of them have added sugars and, for me, I think that makes all the difference in how I process them. It was all delicious! Plenty of water to drink as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2021, 09:07 PM   #31646
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,270 Times in 6,821 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Take out from a favorite local restaurant.

I had rattlesnake pasta

He had loaded potato pizza.

Neither are very healthy, but they went well with watching football 🏈

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2021, 09:44 PM   #31647
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,191 Times in 5,648 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

Texas chili and sweet cornbread. Yum.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2021, 06:37 PM   #31648
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,134 Times in 1,397 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I love plain, white bread. And you're right, FSF, it is not easy to do well. Mine does not consistently turn out the way I want it, and I've been baking bread for almost 50 years.

Mostly leftovers tonight, but they sure were good:

- fried chicken
- braised cabbage
- skillet fried corn
- Hawai'ian roll
- iced tea with lots of lemon
Although I have (and use) a bread machine, there's nothing quite like getting in there and making a loaf the handmade way. Difficult to get just right, without making a sponge or a brick.
Old 01-10-2021, 06:41 PM   #31649
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Homemade chicken-noodle soup in the crockpot, from a recipe on the broth box. It had to crock all day; so far, so good.

Cherry tomatoes, which I got into and ate too soon.

Cheesecake bars (from a coworker's recipe)

One aim of 2021 is to try new things, whether or not they work out. That also includes picking up my Russian again .
Old 01-10-2021, 08:24 PM   #31650
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 21,998 Times in 3,820 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

- big lima beans in ham bone broth
- ham
- flan

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will live as one.

- John Lennon and Yoko Ono
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2021, 09:48 PM   #31651
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,361 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

Baked breaded pork chop (bone in), beet salad. Ice tea.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2021, 09:49 PM   #31652
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a black bean burger on an Artesano bun. Organic romaine, avocado oil mayo, dill pickle chips and pepper jack cheese were my flavor enhancers and did quite well. I also had some quinoa salad, a Halo, 2 Honey Crisp apples and some chips. Once again, I took a little of this and a little of that and had a good ole snack fest. Plenty of water to drink.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2021, 01:01 PM   #31653
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 31,615 Times in 13,970 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
Tonight it'll be a roasted chicken and mashed potatoes!

We'll let Costco do the heavy lifting......
homoe is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2021, 03:22 PM   #31654
Bčsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thanked 36,537 Times in 9,313 Posts
Bčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST Reputation

pulled pork in the oven, roasting in beer, real slow...

kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bčsame* is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bčsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2021, 08:58 PM   #31655
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

What did I NOT have is the real question. It was Meatless Monday for my dinner. I had grilled veggies, quinoa salad, a Halo, a Honey Crisp apple and a variety of chips again. I notably increased my water intake today so I am properly buoyant now.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2021, 09:06 PM   #31656
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

- ham
- lima beans
- potato salad
- a chocolate eclair

But I'm not the only one

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2021, 06:29 AM   #31657
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
On hiatus

Thanked 29,607 Times in 7,321 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Chillin’ and grillin’

The weather is nice so tonight I’ll have a grilled lettuce salad with grilled wings. Nuts or cake for dessert. White wine on the side.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2021, 07:58 PM   #31658
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

P I Z Z A !!!

. . . although it was not the pizza I ordered. I received a pepperoni pizza with a plain crust. I called the pizza place and spent 45 minutes trying to get through. I'm pretty sure they took their phone off the hook, because it was going straight to a recording. I'm sure they messed up other people's pizzas, too, because the ticket on the box had my correct order on it and my name; it's just that the pizza inside didn't match the ticket.

I finally got a refund by calling the main customer service number. (They refunded the delivery fee too!) And I ate three slices - any pizza is good pizza.

But I'm not the only one

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2021, 09:04 PM   #31659
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

I have to say the chicken soup (more like a stew) came out delish, and I had some left over for lunch today.

As for tonight, building on that success, I made:

A kind of spaghetti skillet dish (ground beef, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and uncooked noodles mixed in)-a recipe off of a box, and it was highly delish.
Green salad
One of those cheesecake bars

(Oh, and I am on day 3 of my Russian course. I can now say "The boy is eating my apple", which is highly useful to know in the Moscow Metro. It doesn't matter: the course is fun and the important part is having daily goals. Depression feeds on goal-less days).
Old 01-12-2021, 10:38 PM   #31660
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I had a black bean burger on an Artesano bun with my usual fixins, a Halo, a Honey Crisp, some prunes and some chips including a new kind of plantain strip. It's not as sweet as my usual plantain chips. Not sure how I feel about it. The strips are curled so they are fun to eat--bonus. Again, plenty of water.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
dinner