How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,156 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

- ham
- lima beans
- potato salad
- a chocolate eclair

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2021, 06:29 AM   #31582
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Chillin’ and grillin’

The weather is nice so tonight I’ll have a grilled lettuce salad with grilled wings. Nuts or cake for dessert. White wine on the side.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2021, 07:58 PM   #31583
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

P I Z Z A !!!

. . . although it was not the pizza I ordered. I received a pepperoni pizza with a plain crust. I called the pizza place and spent 45 minutes trying to get through. I'm pretty sure they took their phone off the hook, because it was going straight to a recording. I'm sure they messed up other people's pizzas, too, because the ticket on the box had my correct order on it and my name; it's just that the pizza inside didn't match the ticket.

I finally got a refund by calling the main customer service number. (They refunded the delivery fee too!) And I ate three slices - any pizza is good pizza.

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2021, 09:04 PM   #31584
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I have to say the chicken soup (more like a stew) came out delish, and I had some left over for lunch today.

As for tonight, building on that success, I made:

A kind of spaghetti skillet dish (ground beef, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and uncooked noodles mixed in)-a recipe off of a box, and it was highly delish.
Green salad
One of those cheesecake bars

(Oh, and I am on day 3 of my Russian course. I can now say "The boy is eating my apple", which is highly useful to know in the Moscow Metro. It doesn't matter: the course is fun and the important part is having daily goals. Depression feeds on goal-less days).
Old 01-12-2021, 10:38 PM   #31585
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a black bean burger on an Artesano bun with my usual fixins, a Halo, a Honey Crisp, some prunes and some chips including a new kind of plantain strip. It's not as sweet as my usual plantain chips. Not sure how I feel about it. The strips are curled so they are fun to eat--bonus. Again, plenty of water.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2021, 02:00 PM   #31586
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

NY strip and beet salad.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2021, 04:25 PM   #31587
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Steamed veggies w/ a plant based burger.

Or... maybe just coffee and the banana bread I made this afternoon.
Old 01-13-2021, 05:04 PM   #31588
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

- broccoli cheddar soup
- Club crackers
- applesauce

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2021, 05:18 PM   #31589
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,586 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I had a black bean burger on an Artesano bun with my usual fixins, a Halo, a Honey Crisp, some prunes and some chips including a new kind of plantain strip. It's not as sweet as my usual plantain chips. Not sure how I feel about it. The strips are curled so they are fun to eat--bonus. Again, plenty of water.
All your talk of plantain chips made me curious so today I bought these to try. Super yummy! It's just part of my dinner but not sure yet what else I'm having...

Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2021, 07:00 PM   #31590
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Sammie: Gluten free bread, smoked turkey, swiss, hummus, greens. Wine.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2021, 08:31 PM   #31591
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Costco food court hot dog with ketchup and some of their light lemonade. This lemonade is so good it's hard to believe there are only 15 calories in 20 ounces, no carbs and zero sugars. I know zero sugar can still have some sugar but still it's a very, very light amount. Anyhow this beats any diet lemonade I've ever had and I can't wait to go back and have more, more, more!

Oh and for those who might be interested I just found out fitbit has nutritional information for Costco food court stuff -
https://www.fitbit.com/foods/brands/...od+court/10970
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2021, 08:33 PM   #31592
Bčsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I made chicken piccata..yum lemon and capers.
Couscous.
Sanpellagro sparkling water.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bčsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bčsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2021, 10:10 PM   #31593
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a salad plus a Halo, a Honey Crisp apple, an Oui yogurt, a couple of prunes and a 1 ounce bag of plantain chips and dried fruit strips. Tons of water all day.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2021, 03:58 PM   #31594
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,586 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post
I'm going to try making Crazy Crust Pizza tonight. There is a video here and a written recipe here if you also wanna try. Its my first rodeo so we will see how it goes. I have it on good authority that it is easy and tasty. Fingers crossed!
Last time when I made it the pizza turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. I put mushrooms on my side and pepperoni on my parents' side. I may have over done it a bit on the cheese... which is not all that surprising if you know me. Anyway I'm going to try it again tonight but this time I'm going to put more veggies and try to go a little lighter on the cheese. I'm putting the rest of the mushrooms on my side and pepperoni on my parents' side but this time everyone is getting green peppers and onions that I'm going to cook a bit in some garlic and oil. Fingers crossed!
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2021, 04:03 PM   #31595
Bčsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I found this recipe and will try my hand on it. Lots of spinach!
Cheesy spinach chicken bake

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bčsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2021, 04:47 PM   #31596
Bčsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I had a salad plus a Halo, a Honey Crisp apple, an Oui yogurt, a couple of prunes and a 1 ounce bag of plantain chips and dried fruit strips. Tons of water all day.
That Oui yogurt is so good. What are you doing with the jars?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bčsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2021, 06:38 PM   #31597
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bčsame* View Post
That Oui yogurt is so good. What are you doing with the jars?
It's the first time I tried it but I was wondering what to do with it. I suppose if I get a collection, they can be washi-wrapped and used for small things like paper clips and whatnot.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2021, 09:55 PM   #31598
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

- ham sandwich
- potato chips
- a lot of backtalk

Had a "discussion" during dinner with the boy. I finally told him he didn't have to listen to me, to go ahead and do whatever he wanted. Then we had another kind of "discussion".

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2021, 03:40 AM   #31599
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
- ham sandwich
- potato chips
- a lot of backtalk

Had a "discussion" during dinner with the boy. I finally told him he didn't have to listen to me, to go ahead and do whatever he wanted. Then we had another kind of "discussion".

IS backtalk considered a fruit or vegetable, I forget..
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2021, 01:56 PM   #31600
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
IS backtalk considered a fruit or vegetable, I forget..
It depends on who's dishing it out sometimes it's dessert.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
dessert, dinner, food