![]() |
|
|||||||
| Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here! |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#20 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Preferred Pronoun?:
she Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply ![]() Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: In My Head
Posts: 2,817
Thanks: 6,333
Thanked 10,401 Times in 2,479 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Sorry about my previous post. Too late to change it. I read the thread title and assumed the rest. I was in a hurry cause I had to leave so I whipped out the post. After coming back to the thread and reading the OP, i see you were really asking for sci fi recommendations and not horror or fantasy.
Neal Stephenson is cyberpunk and China Miéville i think is steampunk but neither probably has as much science fiction as you are looking for. Forget the rest. Sorry.
__________________
"Most bigotry is an assertion of inferiority and speaks the language of oppression, Antisemitism is an assertion of impurity and speaks the language of extermination." David Brooks The reason facts don’t change most people’s opinions is because most people don’t use facts to form their opinions. They use their opinions to form their “facts.” Neil Strauss |
|
|
|
|
|