Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 04-18-2012, 09:22 PM   #21
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

BUMP BUMP

Anyone else see the movie and have comments?

I read that the assistant principle has apologized...for what it's worth.

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2012, 07:39 AM   #22
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
BUMP BUMP

Anyone else see the movie and have comments?

I read that the assistant principle has apologized...for what it's worth.
apologized????? she actually got to keep her job????????

this pisses me off that she kept her job

when my eldest was in second grade, i got home from errands late and i checked the answering machine and there were 3 girls that I recognized the voices of and could name threatening to do vile things to my daughters body...the things they said NO second grader should ever know about it was sickening and frightening to think my daughter would have to return to that in the fall...

So i took the tape down to the school and forced the prinicipal to listen to the threats of rape

She said...ah kids will be kids....I lost my cookies on that

I said you have 1 choice only here and that is to remove these 3 girls from the school or I will call the news media, the police, the superintendent as well as the state superintendent and you my dear will LOSE YOUR job for not protecting a student. This is your only choice, I expect a letter in the mail showing that these students have been permanently expelled from your school.

I received the letter 3 days later..

I would have come unwound on the AP, she would not have remembered her education when i was done with her.

oh god this shit bugs me...

sorry for the rant...however that momma was just trying to protect her son the best she knew...it pisses me off the way she was treated..

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2012, 08:16 AM   #23
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,686 Times in 1,608 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaea View Post
apologized????? she actually got to keep her job????????

this pisses me off that she kept her job

when my eldest was in second grade, i got home from errands late and i checked the answering machine and there were 3 girls that I recognized the voices of and could name threatening to do vile things to my daughters body...the things they said NO second grader should ever know about it was sickening and frightening to think my daughter would have to return to that in the fall...

So i took the tape down to the school and forced the prinicipal to listen to the threats of rape

She said...ah kids will be kids....I lost my cookies on that

I said you have 1 choice only here and that is to remove these 3 girls from the school or I will call the news media, the police, the superintendent as well as the state superintendent and you my dear will LOSE YOUR job for not protecting a student. This is your only choice, I expect a letter in the mail showing that these students have been permanently expelled from your school.

I received the letter 3 days later..

I would have come unwound on the AP, she would not have remembered her education when i was done with her.

oh god this shit bugs me...

sorry for the rant...however that momma was just trying to protect her son the best she knew...it pisses me off the way she was treated..
Once again Gaea, our similiarites abound.

My son was threatened at school, after hours, at a science team practice. The moment I found out, I called the school, left a message on the principal's voice mail explaining what happened & ended the call with "I will be at the school at 8 in the morning, please be ready to see me about this."

I received a phone call within 30 minutes. By then, I had reviewed the school policies and told the principal, "this appears to be a level three violation and I expect that something will be done." He told me that they have very few offenses of that caliber but he would review the tapes the next morning with the school resource officer. Guess what??? Level three as I predicted.

The child was suspended for three days. I had to go to the school & file out a police reported that basically charged the child with assault. But, I had discussed the incident with the SRO & learned that my filing the report would result in the child being permanently removed from the school system & being placed in an alternative/reform school. That was a hard pill to swallow.

So, I held the report. I had one year to file it and decided to not rush things.

I sent a verbal message to the parents (via the SRO) that I was willing to let them handle things with their son. But I also explained that if there was even a tiny hint of trouble out of their child OR his friends, I would be at the court house the next day-no exceptions. I talked over my thoughts with my son who agreed.

And, there was no more trouble at all. I offered the parents a chance to handle things because I considered that we all speak out of turn and that one day, one of my kids might need that second chance.

Col was in seventh grade. The incident started because he "broke up" with a girl who went crying to a friend. The friend was the instigator.

I hope that everything worked out for your daughter as they did for my son.

Old 04-19-2012, 08:39 AM   #24
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
Once again Gaea, our similiarites abound.

My son was threatened at school, after hours, at a science team practice. The moment I found out, I called the school, left a message on the principal's voice mail explaining what happened & ended the call with "I will be at the school at 8 in the morning, please be ready to see me about this."

I received a phone call within 30 minutes. By then, I had reviewed the school policies and told the principal, "this appears to be a level three violation and I expect that something will be done." He told me that they have very few offenses of that caliber but he would review the tapes the next morning with the school resource officer. Guess what??? Level three as I predicted.

The child was suspended for three days. I had to go to the school & file out a police reported that basically charged the child with assault. But, I had discussed the incident with the SRO & learned that my filing the report would result in the child being permanently removed from the school system & being placed in an alternative/reform school. That was a hard pill to swallow.

So, I held the report. I had one year to file it and decided to not rush things.

I sent a verbal message to the parents (via the SRO) that I was willing to let them handle things with their son. But I also explained that if there was even a tiny hint of trouble out of their child OR his friends, I would be at the court house the next day-no exceptions. I talked over my thoughts with my son who agreed.

And, there was no more trouble at all. I offered the parents a chance to handle things because I considered that we all speak out of turn and that one day, one of my kids might need that second chance.

Col was in seventh grade. The incident started because he "broke up" with a girl who went crying to a friend. The friend was the instigator.

I hope that everything worked out for your daughter as they did for my son.

The only thing my daughter was ever aware of was that 3 of her so called "friends" moved to a different school, my daughter was unaware of the threats she was only in the second grade. If she were aware of any threats directly stated to her she never came to me about them.

What i heard was on my answering machine and i always listened to my messages via my handset, her dad heard them as well and i think he went in the bathroom and puked, thus i knew it was up to me to handle.

Because of the severity of the threats and the actual "knowledge" these 3 girls had of things in the sexual nature it would have been a nightmare for the "parents" had the principal not followed through with my request, i have no doubt cps would have gotten involved too, I just wanted these "girls" far the hell away from my kid...Now mind you it was my understanding all the parents were brought in and listened to the vile things their kids had threatened to do if they got their kids help i'm not aware of it.

I'm glad did what you did Laney, I firmly believe that its our jobs as parents to protect our young and ensure that the schools do the same. I also firmly believe that its our jobs as parents to teach our children to be kind to others.

ps. i have often been referred to as a Momma Bear...have no doubts lol

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:47 AM   #25
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,686 Times in 1,608 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaea View Post
I'm glad did what you did Laney, I firmly believe that its our jobs as parents to protect our young and ensure that the schools do the same. I also firmly believe that its our jobs as parents to teach our children to be kind to others.

ps. i have often been referred to as a Momma Bear...have no doubts lol
Thank you! What I did was NOT easy. I was hoping to give the kid a break & had heard that alternative schools can sometimes "grow" the bad in a child. I wanted that child to have a chance.

But, I also had to weigh the thought "what if things escalate & Col really gets hurt & I could have prevented it by turning this paper in?"

OMG it is impossible to explain how heavily the idea weighed upon me.

Oh, and I am a Mama Bear too. You are far better off if you hurt me than if you hurt my children or my pup.

Old 04-19-2012, 12:35 PM   #26
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
Thank you! What I did was NOT easy. I was hoping to give the kid a break & had heard that alternative schools can sometimes "grow" the bad in a child. I wanted that child to have a chance.

But, I also had to weigh the thought "what if things escalate & Col really gets hurt & I could have prevented it by turning this paper in?"

OMG it is impossible to explain how heavily the idea weighed upon me.

Oh, and I am a Mama Bear too. You are far better off if you hurt me than if you hurt my children or my pup.

Right??????

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2012, 03:04 PM   #27
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Laney, Gea you two are great!! I agree that the school has an obligation to protect children but the overall responsibility is on the parents or guardians. Some parents, just refuse to take and active role in their child's upbringing. My most favorite line in any movie ever was from "Parenthood". When Keanu Reeves says to the mom "You know, Mrs. Buckman, you need a license to buy a dog, to drive a car - hell, you even need a license to catch a fish. But they'll let any butt-reaming asshole be a father.
".

What's even more disturbing is when these parents defend their child's behavior. Often it's a "my child would never do anything like that" kind of comment. And how would they know anyway? Half the time they have NO idea what their kid is doing, where they are and who they are hanging out with. I've seen this happen up close and personal. It's both sad and infuriating.

~~Bob Richardson~~
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2012, 04:13 PM   #28
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
Laney, Gea you two are great!! I agree that the school has an obligation to protect children but the overall responsibility is on the parents or guardians. Some parents, just refuse to take and active role in their child's upbringing. My most favorite line in any movie ever was from "Parenthood". When Keanu Reeves says to the mom "You know, Mrs. Buckman, you need a license to buy a dog, to drive a car - hell, you even need a license to catch a fish. But they'll let any butt-reaming asshole be a father.
".

What's even more disturbing is when these parents defend their child's behavior. Often it's a "my child would never do anything like that" kind of comment. And how would they know anyway? Half the time they have NO idea what their kid is doing, where they are and who they are hanging out with. I've seen this happen up close and personal. It's both sad and infuriating.
I so agree 100% about the parents being active in the lives of their children from birth forward it is up to the parents to be responsible it is also up to us to take it up with the schools when necessary, ultimately it is up to the parents it starts at home. It starts from before birth.

Now for the heartbreaking part, there are so many kids that will not tell their parents when something is amiss at school and they try and handle it on their own or fear ridicule in the home thus difficult communications, i feel for both the parents and the children in these circumstances.

All parent / child relationships vary from one to the next. I hope that parents of middle and high school kids take them to see this film.

PS-Anyone can be a sperm or an egg donor, its takes a special person to be a "parent"

Old 04-19-2012, 05:27 PM   #29
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,184 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bully-The Movie

I will be going to see it Sunday Also on April 26 a movie called Gender Bender will be playing in Seattle hope to see some of you there (lol)
StrongButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StrongButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2012, 01:44 PM   #30
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Default Sharing a link

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2012/04/e...bullying-bill/

Education Secretary Arne Duncan ducked a question Friday on whether the Obama administration was prepared to endorse LGBT anti-bullying legislation as the White House prepared for a screening of the movie “Bully” in the afternoon.

Under questioning from the Washington Blade during a White House news conference, Duncan declined to say whether the administration was ready to endorse the Student Non-Discrimination, or SNDA, but touted the administration’s work on the issue and called for solidarity in confronting student harassment.

Arne Duncan

“We have to continue to do everything we can to make sure that there is zero tolerance for this,” Duncan said. “I met with one of the young women in the movie this morning with her father. It was very personal for me and for the president because we all have children going to school now.”

Duncan said an “unprecedented level” of work has taken place under the Obama administration on bullying, citing the first-ever White House summit against bullying in March 2011 and what he said was the passage of state anti-bullying laws throughout the country.

“I’ll tell you, some of my toughest meetings have been with parents who have lost their children or committed suicide due to the impact,” Duncan said. “So, we all have to continue to work together.”

Pressed to clarify on whether the Obama administration was prepared to endorse legislation, Duncan didn’t answer and took a question from another reporter.

SNDA would prohibit and harassment in public elementary and secondary schools based on a student’s actual or perceived LGBT status. No federal law explicitly prohibits harassment against LGBT students in school.

Duncan ducks the question on SNDA as the White House was set to host a screening of “Bully,” a 2011 documentary about school bullying that follows the lives of five students who were bullied on a daily basis.

The screening takes place on the “National Day of Silence” on which students take a day-long vow of silence representative of the silencing of LGBT students and their supporters.

LGBT advocates have been pressing Obama to endorse SNDA for some time. In a letter dated March 7, a group of 70 organizations — including the Human Rights Campaign, the American Civil Liberties Union, Lambda Legal and the Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network — to place the full support of his administration behind the bill.

Administration officials, such as Thomas Perez, assistant attorney general for the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, have previously said the administration supports “the goals” of SNDA, but have stopped short of endorsing the bill.

The Following User Says Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2012, 02:59 PM   #31
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,589 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I ,for one, have been disappointed time after time by the current administration refusal to a take a stance on issues that affect the gay community!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2012, 03:01 PM   #32
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Bullying although yes affects the lgbt community it also affects those that are not lgbt, i did however find that article interesting.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2012, 04:05 PM   #33
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

BREAKING: White House Endorses Safe Schools Bill and Student Non-Discrimination Act

Last edited by Soon; 04-20-2012 at 04:07 PM.
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2012, 09:49 AM   #34
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Excellent!! Thanks for the post!! Good news for sure

~~Bob Richardson~~
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 07:24 AM   #35
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

I encouraged my friend to take her son to see this movie because her son is a great kid he is 13 and he gets picked on at school I told her how very moving this film is and that i think it would be good for her and her son to see it.

I'm going to find out today if she took him and what she thought about it.

The Following User Says Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 07:52 AM   #36
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

This movie is finally coming to the little theater near my apartment. I will be going to see it, for sure!

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 07:36 PM   #37
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Finally saw Bully today. Glad I went and equally glad the message is becoming louder and more insistent. I was teary-eyed through the entire movie. The Assistant Principal who talked down and showed the pictures of her new grandchild to the hurting parents? She was an idiot. And now everyone knows! It disturbed me that the only non-white child who was bullied that they featured was also in prison/psychiatric care. I am curious how and why they chose to feature each of the students they did. By and far the biggest take-away I got was that adults don't have the tools, education, care, or concern needed to help make this bullying epidemic go away.

Just as an addendum: As a kid, I got my fair share of verbal teasing and harassment on the buses because I went to an alternative elementary school program that happened to share space with the district's special education programs. I took three different school buses each day both ways, but thankfully lived in a neighborhood with some kids who were in the same program. We sort of banded together when the other kids would start in on us. My older brother was also in the same program and did get physically attacked sometimes by other boys at the bus stop. I am appalled that bus drivers aren't able to do anything to stop physical harassment on their buses. Mine would have pulled over and not moved until the bus was quiet and behaving properly. (Just like the mom says in the movie!) Also, bullying isn't just a problem in the U.S. I think it's pretty bad in the U.K., too. The first night I set foot in Scotland, I witnessed a large pack of children chasing after one boy who was about the same age. They knocked him down right in front of me and beat him up using their fists, feet, and belts. I was told by the responding police officer that bullying like that was very common.

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2012, 12:07 PM   #38
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Default will it ever stop? I would get a lawyer and sue

Sharing a Link
http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2012/05/s...g-gay-student/

HANOVER TOWNSHIP, Pa. — Jared Swank had a great time at his senior prom last weekend, but the happiness turned into disgust when a teacher he trusted showed a video of him dancing with his transgender date to students in her classroom on Monday.

Swank, an 18-year-old senior at Hanover Area High School, has been openly gay since the eighth grade, and he has suffered bullying and ridicule from both teachers and students at Hanover Area the entire time he has attended the school, he said.

Jared Swank. (Times Leader photo by Clark Van Orden.)

“I was very, very hurt,” said Swank. “I was upset by the fact that she was showing other students, because most of them are males and straight people don’t like to hear about gay people, so they’ll sit there and make fun of them,” he said.

He said the teacher should “absolutely not” have shown the video in class.

“She told me that she wanted to show her daughter, not the entire school,” Swank said in an interview at the NEPA Rainbow Alliance offices in Wilkes-Barre on Thursday afternoon.

And Swank said it’s not the first time he has been bullied at the school.

“I’ve been made fun of by teachers who have said things. It’s just an ongoing thing and I’d like to see other students not have to go through this. One of my friends got expelled not long ago for (his reaction to) being called gay. It’s just ridiculous that everybody has to go through this,” Swank said.

His mother, Dawn Mendygral, said that in one instance, a district employee asked Swank “if he had any rainbows in his backpack.” A rainbow is a symbol of the gay community.

In another episode, Swank was wearing pink eye shadow and his teacher went to the next classroom and invited students over “to show the students that he had pink eye.” In a third, a teacher threw a notebook at him to draw his attention and the wire cut her son’s finger.

She said football players pelted her son with lollypops at a parade, students threw stones at him in gym class and roughed him up a bit in the halls. She reported each incident and was told they would be addressed, but she was never told how.

Mendygral, 41, of Hanover Township, said that in the latest incident, the teacher asked Swank and his prom date, 16-year-old Selena Leyc, who attends Lake-Lehman School District, if she could take a short video of them dancing, using her iPhone, to show her daughter.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 08:58 PM   #39
Rope

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
polyamorous

Thanked 1,279 Times in 212 Posts
Rope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST Reputation

Schools, like corporations understand only one way to change---by being sued. Sadly, school districts cannot afford it and it only adds a unneccesary burden to them. That said, sue them. Call the school district office every day until you get an answer to what the action is they will be taking against bullying, call the press, sandwich board yourself with your message and stand outside the school--whatever draws attention to your being ignored when you are trying to stop bullying of your child OR any child.

Rope--

Rope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rope For This Useful Post: