Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 10-04-2010, 06:45 AM   #1
Ursy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Ursy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Opening up a big can of whup-ass.

Now, my gentle mother never served whup-ass when we were growing up, so I have never learned the finer details of managing things when you open up a big can of whup-ass.

I have some questions and I'm wondering if some of you more knowledgeable folk could help me:
  • What do you do with the left over whup-ass? Is it ok to put some plastic wrap over it and put it in the fridge?
  • How long does whup-ass keep once you have opened the can?
  • Does whup-ass come in smaller and medium sized cans? Is there ever a situation that does not require a big can of whup-ass, where opening up a medium-sized can of whup-ass will suffice?
  • Do you serve your whup-ass hot or cold? Does it depend on what you serve it with? For example, if served with revenge (traditionally served cold), does the whup-ass have to be cold as well?
  • What does it taste like?

Many thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge so generously.
I have a big can of whup-ass and I just don't know what to do with it, and I'd hate for it to go to waste.
Ursy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ursy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 07:11 AM   #2
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

hahahha the best thing to do is make sure the Whoopass has enough time to disperse into the air...that way you can get the most outta your whoopass as you breathe it in and unleash on the unexpecting party lmfaooooooo

also i think if not properly disposed of Whoopass builds up until it bursts out of the can and therefore could injure the owner of said can of whoopass...
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mitmo01 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 07:15 AM   #3
Ursy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Ursy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitmo01 View Post
hahahha the best thing to do is make sure the Whoopass has enough time to disperse into the air...that way you can get the most outta your whoopass as you breathe it in and unleash on the unexpecting party lmfaooooooo

also i think if not properly disposed of Whoopass builds up until it bursts out of the can and therefore could injure the owner of said can of whoopass...
Oooh, very good advice, thank you. It would be tragic to be injured by one's own can of whup-ass!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ursy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 07:17 AM   #4
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

Im of the mind that Whoopass needs to be an airborne toxic event and it needs to be served up red hot for the maximum benefit to all parties involved with said whoopass can.....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mitmo01 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 07:21 AM   #5
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,178 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

There SHOULD be a recipe book...just for Whup~Ass recipes!

Here's what *I* do.....

IF, perchance, there IS any Whup~Ass remaining, I am known to toss it in my KitchenAide mixer, whipping it lightly....I find infusing a little air into pre-existing Whup~Ass makes it go further.

Then, if I find no Whup~Ass is currently needed at that time, I freeze dollops of Whup~Ass in an icecube tray. It's VERY easy to pull out the right amount of Whup~Ass needed for any occasion, dethaw quickly in the micro (oh hellz yes, Whup~Ass is only effective when raging hot) and use as needed.

I do hope this was helpful!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 07:29 AM   #6
Ursy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
There SHOULD be a recipe book...just for Whup~Ass recipes!

Here's what *I* do.....

IF, perchance, there IS any Whup~Ass remaining, I am known to toss it in my KitchenAide mixer, whipping it lightly....I find infusing a little air into pre-existing Whup~Ass makes it go further.

Then, if I find no Whup~Ass is currently needed at that time, I freeze dollops of Whup~Ass in an icecube tray. It's VERY easy to pull out the right amount of Whup~Ass needed for any occasion, dethaw quickly in the micro (oh hellz yes, Whup~Ass is only effective when raging hot) and use as needed.

I do hope this was helpful!

O Miss Diva, I knew you would have some good advice!
I really like the ice cube tray idea. Does it affect the whup-ass negatively in any way?
The Following User Says Thank You to Ursy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 07:30 AM   #7
Ursy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitmo01 View Post
Im of the mind that Whoopass needs to be an airborne toxic event and it needs to be served up red hot for the maximum benefit to all parties involved with said whoopass can.....
Noted, red-hot. Thank you Mitmo01
The Following User Says Thank You to Ursy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 09:10 AM   #8
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Dear Ol Butch Bones
Preferred Pronoun?:
Old Thing
Relationship Status:
Too old to play.

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

95% is bad quality. It's worthless and replaceable. I have put plastic over more poor quality whup-ass than anyone in my fridge. And even with the good quality, there's no guarenntee it will store for a long time, and still be good. You have to muck through alot of shyt to find good quality whup-ass. Quality, of course, is based on individual criteria. You will create this as you gain experience. Nothing gets this Italian butch off more than using some good quality whup-ass. I just use alittle hot if someone says some stupid shyt or trys to pull some crap on me, then disappear for awhile. They'll always come back for more, so always have more.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 10:48 AM   #9
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I serve it all hot- I know no other way.....

AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 11:55 AM   #10
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Wow what an amazing and totally educational thread!!!!

You see...i've never ventured into the Whup - azz isle at the store. I've always been a little shy about how one even manages to purchase the can. I usually close my eyes when i see it on the shelf not sure what i would do with it. I mean isn't there an art to even putting it in the cart and paying for it? Or....do you pay for it? There is a question in it's self.

With these suggestions, maybe i'll gather up some courage and actually venture down that whup-azz isle one of these days myself. Stranger things have happened.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 02:52 PM   #11
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,667 Times in 3,992 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

BFF...I heard the stock boys have to be 21 in order to handle the cases of whoop ass and put them on the shelf!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 03:03 PM   #12
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I firmly beleav that whoop ass should be sreved under great duress and only to those who deserve it.Then it should be handled with great justifacation wich is done swiftly and in some cases shown no mercy or forgiveness...use the whole can cuse if stored in any container tends to fester and explode in the worst places..besides it stinks real bad.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 03:12 PM   #13
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Whoop-ass served hot with a side of reality, on a plate of common since packed in riotousness.

Then a good diet and strict menu of ignore.

Works every time.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 03:38 PM   #14
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
BFF...I heard the stock boys have to be 21 in order to handle the cases of whoop ass and put them on the shelf!
Well that is a good plan. We should protect our youth as much as possible. And, surely there is directions that come with it..on the label?
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 04:56 PM   #15
Ursy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
surely there is directions that come with it..on the label?
Well, I don't know about all the other varieties, but mine has on the label "contents under pressure". But it's very small print...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ursy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 07:42 PM   #16
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,788 Times in 25,669 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have to agree with what has been said thus far, with one exception. In certain circumstances, whoopass aka whup ass aka whup-ass can and should be served cold. As cold as possible. Dry ice kind of cold so it burns to the bone.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 10:04 PM   #17
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Laughing out loud over this thread!! Love the posts!!

WHOOOOOP ASS ....hell yeah, It's contents is HIGHLY UNDER PRESSURE, should be handled with utmost care, and NEVER UNLEASHED Accidentally, as it could cause severe pain and anguish to another unsuspecting poor soul in the way of it.(just saying)
It's explosion could blow the roof off some houses ya know. I've been there and seen that, and man it was BAAAADDDD I tell ya, I think my ear drums burst!!
A GOOD DECENT CAN OF WHOOOOP ASS is always the can with a little higher price, there are GENERICS out there so don't buy those, they are NOT as AFFECTIVE as the tried and true ORIGINAL WHOOOOP ASS.

heh heh heh just saying.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:30 PM   #18
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursy View Post
Many thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge so generously.
I have a big can of whup-ass and I just don't know what to do with it, and I'd hate for it to go to waste.

Dearest Ursy, I'm going to share something with you that my beloved mama taught me.

If you have left over Whup-Ass, you didn't do it right the first time. Y0u see Whup-Ass magically attaches to the thing or person you have opened it on. By holding some back, you are doing two things.

1. You are not delivering a full serving of Whup Ass as recommended by the FDA for daily intake.
2. You risk having it go bad. And that's bad. Real bad. Because Whup-Ass has to go somewhere once opened. Unused Whup-Ass can bubble over and splatter those you love. Never a pretty sight.

Now go back and use it all up like a good girl.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2010, 05:59 AM   #19
Ursy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Gosh, there is just so much more to whup-ass than I originally thought.
I must be careful!

Thank you for all the advice, good people xoxo
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ursy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2010, 07:42 AM   #20
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

also if your not careful Whoopass has a tendency to multiply so you need to watch it very carefully that it doesnt keep expanding past the original intended person for said Whoopass.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mitmo01 For This Useful Post: