PDA

View Full Version : What's Happening in Austin

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

shariberry
11-06-2009, 01:05 PM
Starting a thread for the happenings, gatherings, shindigs, galas, etc. going on around Austin and the surrounding areas. Again. ;)

Diva
11-06-2009, 02:17 PM
LOL! I just posted in that OTHER one You started, PartyPrincess!

I like this one better....we are MORE than a Partay.

Not MUCH more....fine line, fine line..... ;)

~Diva

shariberry
11-06-2009, 05:33 PM
LOL! I just posted in that OTHER one You started, PartyPrincess!

I like this one better....we are MORE than a Partay.

Not MUCH more....fine line, fine line..... ;)

~Diva

I imagine that your pretty little toes have danced on many, many fine lines. :p

Diva
11-06-2009, 05:46 PM
Many, many, MANY.......:cool:

Arwen
11-09-2009, 11:16 PM
Starting a thread for the happenings, gatherings, shindigs, galas, etc. going on around Austin and the surrounding areas. Again. ;)

FINE! Are you trying to confuse the Arwen? :)

shariberry
11-10-2009, 10:14 AM
FINE! Are you trying to confuse the Arwen? :)

Never! It's a full-time job just trying to confuse myself.

Wait...

shariberry
11-12-2009, 01:52 PM
Yes, this is in the North Country (Round Rock), but it's so worth it!

I'm going, who else is in? :)
I'd like to make a reservation since these classes sometimes get pretty packed.

www.ceramiclodge.com

Fused Glass projects make special gifts!

Join us Friday, Dec 4th between 6:00PM and 8:00PM to create Fused Glass Ornaments--Adults and children over 12 welcome! Drop ins welcome-time needed to complete project less than 1 hour. Cost is $20.00 for first ornament and 15.00 for each additonal--make several for Christmas gifts for your loved ones.

PinkieLee
11-12-2009, 01:55 PM

www.ceramiclodge.com

Join us Friday, Dec 4th between 6:00PM and 8:00PM to create Fused Glass Ornaments--Adults and children over 12 welcome! Drop ins welcome-time needed to complete project less than 1 hour. Cost is $20.00 for first ornament and 15.00 for each additonal--make several for Christmas gifts for your loved ones.

UGH... why don't I live closer?! I would LOVE to do a girls night out with y'all making lots of pretties!

Diva
11-12-2009, 02:18 PM

www.ceramiclodge.com

Of course, I'm SO there! I love that place. I'll get out my oxygen mask and crank up the tank! ;)

Pinkie. Move. Your. Ass. Here. You. Know. You. Want. To.

~Diva

shariberry
11-12-2009, 03:31 PM
UGH... why don't I live closer?! I would LOVE to do a girls night out with y'all making lots of pretties!

What Diva said. Just get it over with and move to Austin already! :)

Gemme
11-12-2009, 03:40 PM

It's good to know I'm not the only one that hears this. :p

PinkieLee
11-12-2009, 04:37 PM
Of course, I'm SO there! I love that place. I'll get out my oxygen mask and crank up the tank! ;)

Pinkie. Move. Your. Ass. Here. You. Know. You. Want. To.

~Diva

It's good to know I'm not the only one that hears this. :p

Austin Peer Pressure is a bitch... but I sure do love it!

Softhearted
11-12-2009, 05:18 PM
Can a non-texan post something in here and tell y'all that I love the Texas twang :D and would love to hear you talk instead of reading... I would go hmmmmmm.... accent

Ok, I'm done with derailing :D

Diva
11-12-2009, 05:32 PM
You come on now, too! I'd talk to You all day long if You'd pack Your bags..... ;)

~Diva

shariberry
11-12-2009, 08:32 PM
I could make fun of, I mean appreciate, your Texas Twang all day, Diva.

(You'd think she was from South Texas or somthin')

Diva
11-12-2009, 08:37 PM
I could make fun of, I mean appreciate, your Texas Twang all day, Diva.

(You'd think she was from South Texas or somthin')

HEY! :D

I NEVER make fun of YOUR Yankee~ass accent. <insert angelic smilie here>

shariberry
11-12-2009, 10:34 PM
HEY! :D

I NEVER make fun of YOUR Yankee~ass accent. <insert angelic smilie here>

Yes you do, bless your heart.
See? I've learned ;)

Diva
11-12-2009, 10:40 PM
Yes you do, bless your heart.
See? I've learned ;)

Bless Yours more..........Trollop.......hee hee

Softhearted
11-12-2009, 11:07 PM
Hmm, not sure if I should go to Austin... just in case some would "make fun" of my french-canadian accent :p

Diva
11-12-2009, 11:28 PM
Hmm, not sure if I should go to Austin... just in case some would "make fun" of my french-canadian accent :p

Only with love, darling...only with love....

You can come down for a long, 28-29-year visit..... :D

Arwen
11-13-2009, 12:00 AM
Never! It's a full-time job just trying to confuse myself.

Wait...

I....
You?

Oh never mind! All I have to say to you is Fire Mountain, baby!

Oh me me me! I'll put in for that day off or at least that evening. If I get it, I'll let you know! I love this sort of thing. :)

shariberry
11-13-2009, 10:15 AM

I get teased about sounding like a Canadian all the time around these parts :D

shariberry
11-13-2009, 10:23 AM
I....
You?

Oh never mind! All I have to say to you is Fire Mountain, baby!

Oh me me me! I'll put in for that day off or at least that evening. If I get it, I'll let you know! I love this sort of thing. :)

I'd have to go live on Fire Montain if I spent all the $ I'd like to at that site... you are so in trouble with Chad :cool:

Ok good-- so far we have 3 signed up for Girl's Nite!
We should reserve and decorate a chair at our table, replete with Femmie accessories, in Pinkie's honor.
I'm thinking tiara, feather boa, and other sparklies. :)

PinkieLee
11-13-2009, 10:30 AM
I'd have to go live on Fire Montain if I spent all the $ I'd like to at that site... you are so in trouble with Chad :cool:

Ok good-- so far we have 3 signed up for Girl's Nite!
We should reserve and decorate a chair at our table, replete with Femmie accessories, in Pinkie's honor.
I'm thinking tiara, feather boa, and other sparklies. :)

OMG... I'm all misty eyed. You like me, you really like me :)

T minus 6 hours and I'll be on my way to Austin!! WOOHOOOO

Scorp
11-13-2009, 11:05 AM
Damn, I now wanna come to Austin this weekend just for the feast! And...Diva...I would gladly pop out of the turkey while holding the turkey baster! I hope you have one big enough. Imagine everyone's faces...LMAO!!

Oh, and I'd also bring my awesome lasagna and meatballs, which are way bigger than the ones you left me in my message the other day! :p

Dessert: Homemade cannolis

P.S.S. I'll even bring the "personalized" vodkas for you and Pinkie! Now how can you resist that???

Whattya think?

Diva
11-13-2009, 11:09 AM
Damn, I now wanna come to Austin this weekend just for the feast! And...Diva...I would gladly pop out of the turkey while holding the turkey baster! I hope you have one big enough. Imagine everyone's faces...LMAO!!

Oh, and I'd also bring my awesome lasagna and meatballs, which are way bigger than the ones you left me in my message the other day! :p

Dessert: Homemade cannolis

P.S.S. I'll even bring the "personalized" vodkas for you and Pinkie! Now how can you resist that???

Whattya think?

So You're getting on the plane now, right?

Yes....even more than the vodka, I want to see You pop out of the turkey, Master Baster! :eek:

~Diva

PinkieLee
11-13-2009, 11:10 AM
Divalicious said MASTERBATER. oh wait, that was MASTER BASTER. Must get mind out of gutter....

Diva
11-13-2009, 11:16 AM
Divalicious said MASTERBATER. oh wait, that was MASTER BASTER. Must get mind out of gutter....

I SAID "Master Baster"....but I was THINKING "Masterbater".............<insert angelic smilie here>

hee hee

PinkieLee
11-13-2009, 11:22 AM
I SAID "Master Baster"....but I was THINKING "Masterbater".............<insert angelic smilie here>

hee hee

Pervy minds think alike... touche'

Diva
11-13-2009, 11:26 AM

And this is why You should move to Austin. :D

Scorp
11-13-2009, 11:50 AM
Well, since you and Diva have your OWN vodka's. I'll bring mine. This is the closest to umm Master Bater, but I'm sure it will do. Notice the label and the picture <eg>

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/101453097/Master_Blaster_Vodka_Energy_Mix.jpg

Diva
11-13-2009, 11:54 AM
Blaster's good. Where are his HANDS!?!?!?!:eek:

Scorp
11-13-2009, 11:59 AM
LOL...You're quite observant. Why his hands are mastering his "bait"or. :rolleyes:

Blaster's good. Where are his HANDS!?!?!?!:eek:

Softhearted
11-13-2009, 08:38 PM
Masterbaters? :eek:
tsk tsk tsk and I thought that Texas was part of the Bible belt....
The innocent moi :innocent: is so shocked

shariberry
11-16-2009, 11:27 AM

Sure, sure. :twitch:

shariberry
11-23-2009, 04:31 PM

www.ceramiclodge.com

Bumping this up, fellow Hooligans :)

Arwen
11-25-2009, 12:25 PM
Bumping this up, fellow Hooligans :)

Definitely put me down--maybe. LOL I will know as soon as I hear back from my time off request.

Pixie
11-25-2009, 01:42 PM
Im in too!!!

Arwen
11-27-2009, 10:55 PM

www.ceramiclodge.com (http://www.ceramiclodge.com/)

Join us Friday, Dec 4th between 6:00PM and 8:00PM to create Fused Glass Ornaments--Adults and children over 12 welcome! Drop ins welcome-time needed to complete project less than 1 hour. Cost is $20.00 for first ornament and 15.00 for each additional--make several for Christmas gifts for your loved ones.

Okay! I'm most definitely in on this. I got the day off. Whee!

Arwen
11-28-2009, 10:52 PM
Hey Austin!

Wheatsville Arts Festival 2009
Wheatsville Food Co-Op
3101 Guadalupe

December 5th and 6th
10-5pm

There will be local art vendors and live music as far as Spider House.

demiduval.etsy.com

The above was on a flyer I found at work. Anyone want to meet me there on Sunday? Sounds like it could be fun!

Lips
11-28-2009, 11:48 PM
Masterbaters? :eek:
tsk tsk tsk and I thought that Texas was part of the Bible belt....

That's why I moved. I finally broke too many commandments.

Diva
11-29-2009, 12:37 AM
Sissy.....I'm in, Ya know.....:artist:

Arwen
11-30-2009, 09:36 AM
URBAN FARM BICYCLE TOUR
Dec 5, 2009

Discover Austin’s local food-producing gems on a family-friendly bicycle tour, including stops at urban farms, school and community gardens and more—featuring farm tours, sampling local food products and fabulous prizes, including a fully-outfitted cruiser bicycle.

http://www.sportsbaseonline.com/events/index.xhtml?categoryId=11241&conversationId=240014

shariberry
12-02-2009, 10:58 PM
Thinking we may have to cancel the Fused Glass Project for Dec. 4th. The anti-femme-gathering gawds are attempting to thwart us again in the form of snow.

Snow in Austin! A super-rare event.
:overreaction:

shariberry
12-02-2009, 11:00 PM
URBAN FARM BICYCLE TOUR
Dec 5, 2009

Discover Austin’s local food-producing gems on a family-friendly bicycle tour, including stops at urban farms, school and community gardens and more—featuring farm tours, sampling local food products and fabulous prizes, including a fully-outfitted cruiser bicycle.

http://www.sportsbaseonline.com/events/index.xhtml?categoryId=11241&conversationId=240014

What an adorable event!
Although, with the impending weather, it might turn into a family-friendly ice skating tour :)

Diva
12-02-2009, 11:54 PM
Thinking we may have to cancel the Fused Glass Project for Dec. 4th. The anti-femme-gathering gawds are attempting to thwart us again in the form of snow.

Bastids.

I'm picking out my Snow Angel~Making attire.... :angel::snowballfight:

Ashton
12-03-2009, 12:04 AM
Anyone interseted in getting together for a lunch, brunch, or dinner?

Pixie
12-03-2009, 12:08 AM

OOOooo when???

Arwen
12-03-2009, 09:10 AM

Should we wait until maybe a bit later tomorrow to decide? Or do you think we should cancel today? sad puppy face I was really looking forward to it.

Of course, grin, with my nine years in Denver, the kind of snow I suspect we get here will be nothing.

I do know the roads won't be nice though most likely since I'm guessing we don't have the kind of equipment Northern town do. :)

Arwen
12-03-2009, 09:18 AM

Soooo yes! Sunday or Tuesday? :) If it's on a Saturday I could come after 8pm. Would love to!

shariberry
12-03-2009, 09:57 AM
Should we wait until maybe a bit later tomorrow to decide? Or do you think we should cancel today? sad puppy face I was really looking forward to it.

Of course, grin, with my nine years in Denver, the kind of snow I suspect we get here will be nothing.

I do know the roads won't be nice though most likely since I'm guessing we don't have the kind of equipment Northern town do. :)

Well, I live practically around the corner from Ceramic Lodge, and they are predicting that it's just going to be snow and not ice, so I am still holding out a tiny sliver of hope that I can go.

I doubt we'll get anything that sticks to the ground, but who knows?

shariberry
12-03-2009, 09:59 AM
Bastids.

I'm picking out my Snow Angel~Making attire.... :angel::snowballfight:

Oh Sugar Dumplin', I'm sure that whatever you pick out will be fabulous!

shariberry
12-03-2009, 09:59 AM

Don't keep us in suspence!
What did you have in mind, Handsome?

Arwen
12-03-2009, 10:06 AM
Well, I live practically around the corner from Ceramic Lodge, and they are predicting that it's just going to be snow and not ice, so I am still holding out a tiny sliver of hope that I can go.

I'm going to plan on being there unless it gets utterly nasty. I have to go to Ikea on Friday anyway. So I was planning to make Ikea a late afternoon event so I could be up that way for the femme fusing fun. :curtain:

Ashton
12-03-2009, 10:43 AM
Don't keep us in suspence!
What did you have in mind, Handsome?

Dinner Saturday or brunch/lunch Sunday?

WhiteTigress
12-03-2009, 10:51 AM
Timber and I will be in Austin the weekend of Dec. 12th & 13th. We've got obligations the evening of the 12th, but would be available for something like breakfast/brunch/lunch either of those days. Sunday, the 13th is my birthday, so I'd love to celebrate with you all.

Anyone want to plan something that weekend? I've got Diva's number, so we'll be calling her when we know our firm plans.

WT

Arwen
12-03-2009, 11:00 AM
Timber and I will be in Austin the weekend of Dec. 12th & 13th. We've got obligations the evening of the 12th, but would be available for something like breakfast/brunch/lunch either of those days. Sunday, the 13th is my birthday, so I'd love to celebrate with you all.

Anyone want to plan something that weekend? I've got Diva's number, so we'll be calling her when we know our firm plans.

WT

Dear Tuesday Husband! OOOH! Can we do it on the 13th when Timber and WT will be here? :) Brunch?
Love
Absentee Wife

Diva
12-03-2009, 02:29 PM

WT

Why don't we plan for Brunch on The Day Of Your Birth then? Sunday, the 13th? Say....10? Kerbey Lane? YUMMIE gingerbread pancakes! :D

WhiteTigress
12-03-2009, 03:39 PM
Why don't we plan for Brunch on The Day Of Your Birth then? Sunday, the 13th? Say....10? Kerbey Lane? YUMMIE gingerbread pancakes! :D

I'm game! Which location? I've only been to one, but I couldn't say for sure which one it was. Maybe it was the one on South Lamar.

WT

Diva
12-03-2009, 03:42 PM
I'm game! Which location? I've only been to one, but I couldn't say for sure which one it was. Maybe it was the one on South Lamar.

WT

The very same! S. Lamar....just north of the Manchaca intersection! YEA!

WhiteTigress
12-03-2009, 03:54 PM
It's a date! Who all will be joining us? C'mon everyone! I've only met a handful of the Austin BF crowd, so I'd love to get to know more of you.

WT

Pixie
12-03-2009, 10:36 PM
It's a date! Who all will be joining us? C'mon everyone! I've only met a handful of the Austin BF crowd, so I'd love to get to know more of you.

WT

Just double checked and I have rehearsal...pouty face for real!!! I won't be back in town till sunday evening. Hope you have a lovely trip and brunch with everyone!!! Sorry I have to miss you.:awww:

Arwen
12-03-2009, 10:37 PM

WT

I'll most definitely be there. It's about three minutes from my house. :) Can't wait to meet you and looking forward to seeing Timber again!

Pixie
12-04-2009, 09:21 AM

So are we still in??? And do you think we need cash or will my card work??? Ooooo can someone text me with the info I gotta go to work and I get off at the time it starts........

shariberry
12-04-2009, 10:05 AM
So are we still in??? And do you think we need cash or will my card work??? Ooooo can someone text me with the info I gotta go to work and I get off at the time it starts........

I just texted you the info, PixieLicious.
I plan on being there between 6-6:15pm. Maybe we can get a bite at the delcious Taquerias Arandinas afterwards?

Pixie
12-04-2009, 11:50 AM
I just texted you the info, PixieLicious.
I plan on being there between 6-6:15pm. Maybe we can get a bite at the delcious Taquerias Arandinas afterwards?

Izzz got it!!! Yay crafts AND food!!! Im in heaven!

shariberry
12-04-2009, 12:55 PM
I see little bitty powdery flakes outside my window--
I seem to recall from my childhood, many many years ago, that it's snow!
Yay!
:anothersnowman:

WhiteTigress
12-04-2009, 01:41 PM
I see little bitty powdery flakes outside my window--
I seem to recall from my childhood, many many years ago, that it's snow!
Yay!
:anothersnowman:
Come to Houston. You can have some of ours!:overreaction:

WT

WhiteTigress
12-07-2009, 10:33 AM
Ok, I'm bumping up this thread, in hopes of getting more of the Austin group on-board with our brunch plans for Sunday. So far we have:

TIMBERWOLF
WhiteTigress
Diva
Arwen

Who else will be joining us. I'm hoping Oiler and Puplove can come, too. I've heard such nice things about both of them.

WT

Ashton
12-07-2009, 09:58 PM
Ok, I'm bumping up this thread, in hopes of getting more of the Austin group on-board with our brunch plans for Sunday. So far we have:

TIMBERWOLF
WhiteTigress
Diva
Arwen

Who else will be joining us. I'm hoping Oiler and Puplove can come, too. I've heard such nice things about both of them.

WT

I'll be there......GA...The Chad.....Goofy come on guys are you and your ladies gonna join us!!

Puplove
12-08-2009, 12:39 AM
I'll be there......GA...The Chad.....Goofy come on guys are you and your ladies gonna join us!!

Southside Kerby Lane? 10am? I guess I'll have to skip church then, huh? Or attend a service of First Assembly of GA while stuffing my face.

Oh, Oiler/GA and I will be there! I may still have my jammies on.

Puplove
12-08-2009, 12:41 AM
I'm hoping Oiler and Puplove can come, too. I've heard such nice things about both of them.

WT

Oh, and I can't imagine who'd be saying NICE things? Bless there lil' ol' hearts, guess I won't drink a cup of Haterade before I come to brunch then.

Diva
12-08-2009, 04:27 AM
Oh, and I can't imagine who'd be saying NICE things? Bless there lil' ol' hearts, guess I won't drink a cup of Haterade before I come to brunch then.

They serve Haterade at Kerbey Lane.....it's a lovely compliment to their Scrambled Eggs & Haters.....

I know. It was a stretch. Anything for You, NutraSpice......

So far.....
WT, The Birthday Girl
Timber
Diva
Arwen
Ash
OilerBeauHunk
PupLOVE

Diva
12-08-2009, 05:25 AM
Hey Austin......look at this > > >LINKY LOO (http://www.farmhousedelivery.com/about.html)< < <

75% of a $35/week cost goes directly back to local farmers.....

Just saw a great story on Ch. 4 as I was having my morning coffee. ( www.kxan.com ).

Thought Y'all might be interested in this.....

Dylan
12-08-2009, 10:08 AM
Y'all may want to call Kerbey and see if you can get reservations

Otherwise, you may be standing there for about two hours waiting for a table

Ask Gemme about Kerbey Lane on Sunday morning and the group of us who hiked to Golden Corral after waiting about an hour and a half

We Looked Like Refugees Hiking Down Lamar,
Dylan

(but there's never a Sunday wait at Chapala's...just sayin')

Ashton
12-08-2009, 11:52 AM
Y'all may want to call Kerbey and see if you can get reservations

Otherwise, you may be standing there for about two hours waiting for a table

Ask Gemme about Kerbey Lane on Sunday morning and the group of us who hiked to Golden Corral after waiting about an hour and a half

We Looked Like Refugees Hiking Down Lamar,
Dylan

(but there's never a Sunday wait at Chapala's...just sayin')

Kerby won't do reservations

shariberry
12-08-2009, 04:56 PM
Come to Houston. You can have some of ours!:overreaction:

WT

I wish I could have taken you up on your offer! It was pitiful...

Not sure if Chad & I can make it on Sunday yet, but we're trying to work it out.

Goofy
12-08-2009, 11:03 PM
blush and I may be there...if we can drag ourselves out of bed that early on a Sunday morning...
:seesaw:

Puplove
12-09-2009, 12:30 AM
blush and I may be there...if we can drag ourselves out of bed that early on a Sunday morning...
:seesaw:

Soooo....not only is hauling ourselves (me too) out to a public gathering place by 10 on a Sunday difficult - we may find ourselves waiting till noon to actually have brunch. Yes, brunch in Austin is a major crowd fest in general.

Anybody up for observing brunch at, say, 2pm to get past the crowd factor?? Would that work for WT and Timber?

Diva
12-09-2009, 01:05 AM
Soooo....not only is hauling ourselves (me too) out to a public gathering place by 10 on a Sunday difficult - we may find ourselves waiting till noon to actually have brunch. Yes, brunch in Austin is a major crowd fest in general.

Anybody up for observing brunch at, say, 2pm to get past the crowd factor?? Would that work for WT and Timber?

I'm ok with 2 if that's good for WT & Timber.....it WOULD be easier as KL doesn't take reservations.....

I AM slightly disappointed that I won't get to see The NutraSpice in her jammies.....

Puplove
12-09-2009, 01:28 AM
I AM slightly disappointed that I won't get to see The NutraSpice in her jammies.....

Aww, gee, stop by any old time to see that...or...just look here (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=263)

Arwen
12-09-2009, 11:31 AM

I am approving of the 2pm time. :) WT? How's that by you? Although, the early hour is not difficult for me. I actually do mornings pretty well for the most part.

Rockinonahigh
12-09-2009, 12:01 PM
Hello Austin ,how yall are?I hope your days is warmer than mine cause its38 hear..clear and cold,my grannie use to call days like this colder than an old maids tit in a brass bra.
Rockin

WhiteTigress
12-09-2009, 01:02 PM

I'm ok with 2 if that's good for WT & Timber.....it WOULD be easier as KL doesn't take reservations.....

I am approving of the 2pm time. :) WT? How's that by you? Although, the early hour is not difficult for me. I actually do mornings pretty well for the most part.

2:00 p.m. on Sunday is fine for me. That means we can sleep in a little...or whatever a little. :grindevil:

That timeframe still gets us home early enough to wrap up the work-week preparations.

I'm planning to take Timber to Scholtz Garten on Saturday afternoon. I love the Jaegershnitzel and hot German potato salad. Then we have a function to attend that night. We'll just be cruising around town on Saturday during the day.

WT

Diva
12-09-2009, 02:28 PM
2:00 p.m. on Sunday is fine for me. That means we can sleep in a little...or whatever a little. :grindevil:

That timeframe still gets us home early enough to wrap up the work-week preparations.

I'm planning to take Timber to Scholtz Garten on Saturday afternoon. I love the Jaegershnitzel and hot German potato salad. Then we have a function to attend that night. We'll just be cruising around town on Saturday during the day.

WT

Excellent!!! I'm so happy the later time worked out for You as I know You have to travel! :D I'm looking forward to it!

Arwen
12-09-2009, 05:50 PM
I'm planning to take Timber to Scholtz Garten on Saturday afternoon. I love the Jaegershnitzel and hot German potato salad.

One of the places I really miss from Denver was a German deli (Karl's on Yosemite if you are ever there, lol) with the best hot red cabbage EVAH. I will have to schuss out this Scholtz Garten and see what they have. :) MMM German vittles! Das gut!

Looking forward to meeting you!

Ashton
12-09-2009, 09:08 PM
Excellent!!! I'm so happy the later time worked out for You as I know You have to travel! :D I'm looking forward to it!

So the time is 2pm is the where still Kerby lane.

Diva
12-09-2009, 09:13 PM
So the time is 2pm is the where still Kerby lane.

Yes, indeedy!

Sunday, Dec. 13th
2 pm
Kerbey Lane on So. Lamar

WhiteTigress
12-10-2009, 10:21 AM
One of the places I really miss from Denver was a German deli (Karl's on Yosemite if you are ever there, lol) with the best hot red cabbage EVAH. I will have to schuss out this Scholtz Garten and see what they have. :) MMM German vittles! Das gut!

Looking forward to meeting you!

Scholz Garten has a rather limited selection of German foods, but for the bar-b-que enthusiast, it's pretty popular. Can you get any more Texan than bar-b-que and German food at the same place? You can check them out at http://www.scholzgarten.net/ .

Now, if you come to Houston, I'll take you to Rudy Lechner's. They have schnitzel, and spaetzel, and red cabbage sauerkraut to your heart's content. Of course I'm under the impression you like to tipple a little, too, so you'll need to try a Cafe' Gute Nacht. It's a treat! You can check them out at http://rudilechners.com/index.htm .

Looking forward to meeting you, too!

WT

Arwen
12-10-2009, 10:33 AM
Scholz Garten has a rather limited selection of German foods, but for the bar-b-que enthusiast, it's pretty popular. Can you get any more Texan than bar-b-que and German food at the same place? You can check them out at http://www.scholzgarten.net/ .

Now, if you come to Houston, I'll take you to Rudy Lechner's. They have schnitzel, and spaetzel, and red cabbage sauerkraut to your heart's content. Of course I'm under the impression you like to tipple a little, too, so you'll need to try a Cafe' Gute Nacht. It's a treat! You can check them out at http://rudilechners.com/index.htm .

Looking forward to meeting you, too!

WT

Smile, I've been known to have a drink now and then. LOL YAY on the food links. Thanks! And...to get truly Texan, don't we also need tamales, BBQ and kraut? I'm on my way to Houston RIGHT NOW. LOL

Arwen
12-10-2009, 10:37 AM
Okay, y'all all probably know about this, but I never heard of it until Kimbelle mentioned it at Thanksgiving!

I'm off this Saturday. Anyone want to go with me?

Armadillo Christmas Bazaar (http://ow.ly/KAKc)

shariberry
12-10-2009, 10:42 AM
Okay, y'all all probably know about this, but I never heard of it until Kimbelle mentioned it at Thanksgiving!

I can't on Saturday, but I was thinking about going on Tuesday evening to see The Gourds play :)

I'd like to see Marcia Ball on Thursday, but I know it's going to be PACKED, and I am not liking huge crowds nowadays.

shariberry
12-10-2009, 10:44 AM

WT

I think I saw this restaurant reviewed on one of those food shows Chad is always making me watch-it looks fabulous!

Arwen
12-10-2009, 10:46 AM
I can't on Saturday, but I was thinking about going on Tuesday evening to see The Gourds play :)

I'd like to see Marcia Ball on Thursday, but I know it's going to be PACKED, and I am not liking huge crowds nowadays.

I am SUCH a musical ninny. Who are the Gourds? I do know who Marcia Ball is--sort of--but couldn't tell you a thing she's done. I'm off on
Tuesday too.

I'd love to tag along if they play stuff I might like. hee. That is a pretty wide range actually.:cracked:

shariberry
12-10-2009, 11:19 AM
I am SUCH a musical ninny. Who are the Gourds? I do know who Marcia Ball is--sort of--but couldn't tell you a thing she's done. I'm off on
Tuesday too.

I'd love to tag along if they play stuff I might like. hee. That is a pretty wide range actually.:cracked:

I wouldn't even know how to categorize their music... except maybe lyrical geniuses!

Here's their website: http://www.thegourds.com/

Arwen
12-10-2009, 12:31 PM
I wouldn't even know how to categorize their music... except maybe lyrical geniuses!

That is hard to categorize...funkyfolkcountryrockabilly maybe? I really liked it. Email me details and I'll try to join you. No promises since that is a day devoted to DesignerGirl. LOL

Pixie
12-10-2009, 01:30 PM

Send details this way too!!! Would love to go!!! I can make sure we have a big bubble around us so the crowd minds their distance!!:rant:

PinkieLee
12-10-2009, 01:47 PM
Austin Schmoopies....

I miss y'all ~ just sayin! I believe that I'm getting all sappy and about to bust out with a dedication in the Dear thread. It's times like these when only Celine Dion will do.

xoxoox

blush
12-10-2009, 02:01 PM

I love the Armadillo!

I can't go, but I know you'll have a good time!

Diva
12-10-2009, 02:05 PM
Austin Schmoopies....

I miss y'all ~ just sayin! I believe that I'm getting all sappy and about to bust out with a dedication in the Dear thread. It's times like these when only Celine Dion will do.

xoxoox

Well?

You know how to get here! There's a Girl Room with Your name on it! Jus' sayin'......any time, KP....any time! :bow::bunchflowers::bow:

Puplove
12-10-2009, 02:28 PM
I love the Armadillo!

I can't go, but I know you'll have a good time!

It's just not the same since it's not at the old Music Hall any more. (oh I meant Armadillo Headquarters) :(

I sound like one of those cranky old Austinites who gripe about how much better Austin was before the California people started moving here and the town started growing. Yeah, I'm one of those CA people...moved here in 1999.

shariberry
12-10-2009, 02:46 PM
It's just not the same since it's not at the old Music Hall any more. :(

I agree! :)

The Austin Lounge Lizards are playing at the Armadillo Christmas Bazaar on Sunday at noon--if you can make it you definately should. They are an Austin novelty and put on a great show!

shariberry
12-10-2009, 02:50 PM
Austin Schmoopies....

xoxoox

You are missed, Triple T!
I hope your Dear dedication mentions our beloved Box O' Wine. (sniff)
Celine + boxed wine = good times :)

Arwen
12-10-2009, 11:38 PM
LOL Well I found me a cute fella to go with so we are hitting Ikea and then the Armadillo. Shhh, he only knows about the Ikea part. I told him I needed help lifting my new table.:walking-poodle:

blush
12-12-2009, 12:54 AM
It's just not the same since it's not at the old Music Hall any more. (oh I meant Armadillo Headquarters) :(

I sound like one of those cranky old Austinites who gripe about how much better Austin was before the California people started moving here and the town started growing. Yeah, I'm one of those CA people...moved here in 1999.
I know. It's not. I miss the Armadillo Headquarters. It seems we lost a lot of the really cool clubs that year.

Dylan
12-12-2009, 06:39 PM
Hey Austiners!,

This coming Thursday, December 17th, goodwheelchairs.org is hosting a Big Queer Bingo fundraiser at Rusty Spurs on 7th street!

It's gonna be the most fun you'll have for the rest of the queer year! There's gonna be comedians, and drag queens, and cash prizes, and big gay baskets, and disco balls, and the gay beat, and fun comin' outta yer butt!

The more people who show up and participate, the bigger the cash prizes get!

Bingo starts at 8pm and goes until 11pm. There's also happy hour prices throughout Big Queer Bingo. And there's gads o' goodies to win...including dinners around town at Romeos/Shady Grove/Wink/and others, Alamo Drafthouse tickets, spa days, mani-pedis, and all sorts o' Awesome Austin Greatness...and that's on top of the cash cash cash

There's gonna be folks from all the different Austin queer groups and non-profits, so come out and meet some new folks.

Big Queer Bingo
Thursday, December 17th
Rusty Spurs (7th and Red River)
8pm to 11pm

I'm So Excited,
Dylan

firie
12-12-2009, 08:48 PM
Hey Austiners!,

This coming Thursday, December 17th, goodwheelchairs.org is hosting a Big Queer Bingo fundraiser at Rusty Spurs on 7th street!

It's gonna be the most fun you'll have for the rest of the queer year! There's gonna be comedians, and drag queens, and cash prizes, and big gay baskets, and disco balls, and the gay beat, and fun comin' outta yer butt!

Bingo starts at 8pm and goes until 11pm. There's also happy hour prices throughout Big Queer Bingo. And there's gads o' goodies to win...including dinners around town at Romeos/Shady Grove/Wink/and others, Alamo Drafthouse tickets, spa days, mani-pedis, and all sorts o' Awesome Austin Greatness...and that's on top of the cash cash cash

There's gonna be folks from all the different Austin queer groups and non-profits, so come out and meet some new folks.

Big Queer Bingo
Thursday, December 17th
8pm to 11pm

I'm So Excited,
Dylan

Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!

Arwen
12-12-2009, 11:33 PM
So sad I can't be there! But it sounds like a great time!

Hey Austiners!,

Big Queer Bingo
Thursday, December 17th
8pm to 11pm

I'm So Excited,
Dylan

TIMBERWOLF
12-13-2009, 10:44 AM
Well Good Morning Austinites..........We are a wake and just finished letting Ms WT have breakfast in bed due to it being her Birthday today. We are looking forward to meeting everyone for Brunch today that can make it. Are we still on?

TIMBER

Diva
12-13-2009, 10:59 AM
Well Good Morning Austinites..........We are a wake and just finished letting Ms WT have breakfast in bed due to it being her Birthday today. We are looking forward to meeting everyone for Brunch today that can make it. Are we still on?

TIMBER

We are ON! Yea!!!!!!:girleating:

Arwen
12-13-2009, 11:02 AM

TIMBER

I'll be there with bells on, honey. Can't wait to see you again and to meet WT. :)

Diva
12-13-2009, 04:19 PM
What a fun time, Austin kids! And even though The Kerbs didn't work out for us this time, RudFuckers was just as good.....and maybe even better as we had that whole section to ourselves just about! :D

WT........SO good to meet you and help you celebrate your birthday!! Timber...always good to see you! Don't be strangers! Come back real soon!

Ok.....I have to go wash my hair now.....:giggle:

Arwen
12-13-2009, 04:43 PM
Much fun at Fuddruckers! Those of you who left early missed the rousing rendition of YMCA including arm movements....

NO, not by our group. We just egged, I mean, cheered them on. I mouthed off about giving them a dollar but totally chickened out when Puplove pulled the green out!

WT, you are so fun! I will put Houston on my list! ;)

Diva
12-14-2009, 02:23 PM
I've been meaning to ask.......someone left a [very nice] cooler and 2 black fold~up chairs (in bags) from the last soire`.....

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

:flowers:

Ashton
12-15-2009, 11:56 PM
Anyone interested in driving down to San Antonio and have dinner on the river walk and see the christmas lights?

Pixie
12-16-2009, 09:03 AM
Anyone interested in driving down to San Antonio and have dinner on the river walk and see the christmas lights?

When were you thinking of going??:playingcat:

Arwen
12-16-2009, 09:45 AM

Darlin', I'd be totally interested.

Ashton
12-16-2009, 11:34 AM
I have plans Sunday, but other then that any day is good for me

Pixie
12-16-2009, 01:32 PM
I have plans Sunday, but other then that any day is good for me

How's Saturday sound????

PinkieLee
12-16-2009, 01:45 PM

I have always wanted to see the riverwalk during Christmas. I have a friend that lives in San Antonio, and her Christmas cards were pics of the riverwalk. It looks sooooo pretty.

I hope that y'all have lots of fun!

shariberry
12-16-2009, 08:34 PM
I have always wanted to see the riverwalk during Christmas. I have a friend that lives in San Antonio, and her Christmas cards were pics of the riverwalk. It looks sooooo pretty.

I hope that y'all have lots of fun!

It's gorgeous! I love to ride the boat and look at the lights.
Wish you could come, PikieLicious :)

Goofy
12-16-2009, 08:38 PM

Would love to, but I think we're pretty much running ragged thru New Year's. I hope y'all have fun and take a bunch of pictures!

Ashton
12-16-2009, 08:56 PM
It's gorgeous! I love to ride the boat and look at the lights.
Wish you could come, PikieLicious :)

So does that meant you two will be going with us!!

Would love to, but I think we're pretty much running ragged thru New Year's. I hope y'all have fun and take a bunch of pictures!

I believe you need to change some of them ...well...as soon as we know when we we're going!!

Puplove
12-17-2009, 12:51 AM
So does that meant you two will be going with us!!

I believe you need to change some of them ...well...as soon as we know when we we're going!!

Awww...we are also booked every single night (and most days) from now until we leave for xmas with the folks!

Ashton
12-17-2009, 10:54 AM
Pixie suggested Saturday, which works for me, what about everyone else...Shari...Arwen...Diva haven't heard form you yet?

Diva
12-17-2009, 11:21 AM
Pixie suggested Saturday, which works for me, what about everyone else...Shari...Arwen...Diva haven't heard form you yet?

Y'all have a great time....:dance1:

Arwen
12-17-2009, 12:19 PM

No can do, but y'all enjoy yourselves. :) Take tons of pictures (like that's a hardship! lol)

Pixie
12-17-2009, 03:09 PM
No can do, but y'all enjoy yourselves. :) Take tons of pictures (like that's a hardship! lol)

What day would be bueno for you hunnie??? It was just a suggestion...I want you to go....

Ashton
12-17-2009, 06:00 PM
Y'all have a great time....:dance1:

Would a different day work better for you?

What day would be bueno for you hunnie??? It was just a suggestion...I want you to go....

Yeah, what she said!

Arwen
12-17-2009, 10:59 PM
Sweethearts, you KNOW I'd love to go but I've got those unfortunate working hours still. :)

I can only go on a Tuesday or a Sunday.

Please do not plan around me, okay? If I can, I will go. If I can't, I will enjoy the stories and pictures you bring back. It's all good!

Gemme
12-18-2009, 12:45 AM
Sweethearts, you KNOW I'd love to go but I've got those unfortunate working hours still. :)

Please do not plan around me, okay? If I can, I will go. If I can't, I will enjoy the stories and pictures you bring back. It's all good!

So, no flying down, storming the call center and femme-napping you, huh?

:wtf:

Arwen
12-18-2009, 12:12 PM
So, no flying down, storming the call center and femme-napping you, huh?

:wtf:

If you flew down, I'd take the point for an unscheduled day off. :) Holidays are here already so plans are tight for many of us. It's all good!

Although I kind of like the idea of a Gemmestorm at my office. :thumbsup:

Ashton
12-18-2009, 04:58 PM

Tuesday works for me!!

Gemme
12-18-2009, 06:39 PM
If you flew down, I'd take the point for an unscheduled day off. :) Holidays are here already so plans are tight for many of us. It's all good!

Although I kind of like the idea of a Gemmestorm at my office. :thumbsup:

:freak:

Here I come!

Okay, not RIGHT now but I'm coming!

:heartbeat:

Arwen
12-18-2009, 11:58 PM
Tuesday works for me!!

Darling, what time?

:freak:

Here I come!

Okay, not RIGHT now but I'm coming!

:heartbeat:

Dang. TMI. TMFISH even! That's for you and Ryan to talk about. SHEESH!:kissy:

Ashton
12-19-2009, 08:36 PM
Darling, what time?

I'm thinking we would need to leave at 3 that will give us time to get there and parked ect. Hopefully Sassybren can meet up with us. Pixiestars...will tuesday work for you as well?

Pixie
12-19-2009, 10:45 PM
I'm thinking we would need to leave at 3 that will give us time to get there and parked ect. Hopefully Sassybren can meet up with us. Pixiestars...will tuesday work for you as well?

Let me see if I can get off at 2:30. I don't think it should be a problem....are we riding together???

Ashton
12-19-2009, 11:37 PM
Let me see if I can get off at 2:30. I don't think it should be a problem....are we riding together???

That would be best.

Gemme
12-20-2009, 01:39 AM
Darling, what time?

Dang. TMI. TMFISH even! That's for you and Ryan to talk about. SHEESH!:kissy:

:cracked:
:rofl:
:giggle:
:simplelaugh:

I meant to Austin, darlin'. not THAT.

:giggle:

Ashton
12-25-2009, 12:36 AM
Merry Christmas Austin family!!

Diva
12-25-2009, 12:53 AM
Merry Christmas Austin family!!

Ditto that!!! :santa1:

Oiler41
12-25-2009, 09:10 AM
Yes Indeed! Merry Christmas to the best chosen family I could ever ask for! Ya'll stay warm down there! It's cold as #%&* up here!

Love ya, Miss ya, See you all again soon!

Glynn

Arwen
12-25-2009, 09:56 AM
Happy Holidays, everyone! May you find joy and forgiveness and peace and harmony and love in the coming year. You all deserve such good things! I hope you get everything and more. :):danceparty:

Arwen
01-03-2010, 07:17 PM
So what's everyone up to? How were you holidays? Did Santa bring you everything you wanted?

Arwen
01-05-2010, 10:30 AM
Something you might enjoy if you are in Austin and like music and BBQ (grins at the Dale resident)

Stubbs presents Bad to the Bone on January 15th.

It's a BBQ ribs contest with music and audience participation.

You can read all about it by clicking here (http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs027/1101762606030/archive/1102919196595.html).

And it is to raise money for the Sustainable Food Center.

Diva
01-07-2010, 11:51 AM
What great fun last night, Pup, Oiler & BerryTart!!!!!!!

I love spontaneity and we cornered the market on THAT last night! What a BLAST!

It's good to know we are Keeping Austin Weird.........one police officer at a time! :D

Puplove
01-07-2010, 11:13 PM
What great fun last night, Pup, Oiler & BerryTart!!!!!!!

I love spontaneity and we cornered the market on THAT last night! What a BLAST!

It's good to know we are Keeping Austin Weird.........one police officer at a time! :D

I hope we happen to be in the neighborhood the NEXT time you get a day pass from the asylum! Dinner was fun. Sorry we had to let the officers take you away. It was for your (and our) safety.

Diva
01-07-2010, 11:42 PM
I hope we happen to be in the neighborhood the NEXT time you get a day pass from the asylum! Dinner was fun. Sorry we had to let the officers take you away. It was for your (and our) safety.

There was nothing safe about her. My preference is cuffed in front, not in back.....but that's just crazy, madcap me.....

:D:cheer::grandpiano:

Puplove
01-07-2010, 11:44 PM
There was nothing safe about her. My preference is cuffed in front, not in back.....but that's just crazy, madcap me.....

:D:cheer::grandpiano:

I kinda thought your madcap self preferred over your head. At least that's what they told me.

Diva
01-07-2010, 11:46 PM
I kinda thought your madcap self preferred over your head. At least that's what they told me.

I'm multi~experienced.

:cheerleader:

Puplove
01-07-2010, 11:48 PM
I'm multi~experienced.

:cheerleader:

I suppose that's one way to put it.

So how about that heartbreaker game?

And could it possibly get colder?

Diva
01-08-2010, 12:00 AM
I suppose that's one way to put it.

So how about that heartbreaker game?

And could it possibly get colder?

That game broke my heart......SO sad for Colt McCoy! This is a heartfelt "Bless his heart!".............

It's supposed to be colder in the morning, Hater......like around 20 with a possible 5-10 degree wind chill factor....break out the BBQ pit.....(that actually DOES sound kinda good!)

Brat
01-15-2010, 12:35 AM
Im going to be visiting Austin..wondering where the girls are?? Any suggestions?

Ashton
01-17-2010, 10:13 PM
Where is everyone!?!?!

How about Brunch/lunch/Dinner Friday, Saturday Sunday?

blush
01-17-2010, 11:20 PM
Where is everyone!?!?!

We're in...When?

Diva
01-17-2010, 11:52 PM
We're in...When?

Me, too....I vote for lunch....

Pixie
01-18-2010, 08:38 AM
Where is everyone!?!?!

Totally in!!! I can do b/l/d on friday... but only brunch on saturday because I have my first colorguard competition that day!!! If it needs to be another time for everyone else I can catch ya next time too no worries!

Arwen
01-18-2010, 10:10 AM
Totally in!!! I can do b/l/d on friday... but only brunch on saturday because I have my first colorguard competition that day!!! If it needs to be another time for everyone else I can catch ya next time too no worries!

RAH for competition, :princess:!

Ashton, Friday breakfast or Sunday any time for me.

blush
01-18-2010, 10:28 AM
We can't do Friday anything because of work.

Sunday?

Ashton
01-18-2010, 09:19 PM
We can't do Friday anything because of work.

Sunday?

Sounds like Sunday Lunch to me

Pixie
01-18-2010, 09:30 PM

I will catch you guys next time then...

Also if anyone likes colorguard or fine arts stuff and is free saturday evening, there is a competition at Vista Ridge H.S(200 South Vista Ridge Blvd. Cedar Park TX 78613)....Its an all day event starting at 10:30 am.... its a $7 entry fee. But I think the later the cheaper not for sure....

The group I perform with is Revolution Independent Winterguard, we are in the highest class so we preform last at 7:30pm....

So if you're free and bored, come out!

Anywho done with my rambling!!!

Pixie

Puplove
01-18-2010, 11:57 PM

I am sure you are not proposing a sunday lunch on the 24th, the sunday the Saints are playing the Vikings in the playoffs for the SuperBowl.

This is coming from someone who watches the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet every year on Super Bowl Sunday. I may be channeling someone who is seriously vested in the Saints.

Diva
01-19-2010, 12:04 AM
I am sure you are not proposing a sunday lunch on the 24th, the sunday the Saints are playing the Vikings in the playoffs for the SuperBowl.

This is coming from someone who watches the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet every year on Super Bowl Sunday. I may be channeling someone who is seriously vested in the Saints.

Oh.

Is that SuperBowl day? Who knew? :|

Puplove
01-19-2010, 12:05 AM
Oh.

Is that SuperBowl day? Who knew? :|

Seriously, the Puppy Bowl. Animal Planet. Super Bowl Sunday.
It is Not To Be Missed.

Diva
01-19-2010, 12:12 AM
In other Lunch Time News......

Merrick has informed me that she will be in town to care for her Mom (who is quite ill). She's not going to be here for social activities, but would like to get together for brunch on Sunday, January 31st (which is not SuperBowl day). So here are the details......

WHAT: Brunch with Merrick
WHEN: Sunday, January 31st
TIME: 11 am
WHERE: La Madeline/Arboretum
9828 Great Hills Trail
Suite 650
Austin 78759
Here's a > > Link~a~Licious (http://www.lamadeleine.com/menu/lunch?price_tier=1) < <

Please RSVP here on the thread for a head count. Thanks!

Arwen
01-19-2010, 12:17 AM

Tell your oily beauhunk we can find a sports bar for lunch. Maybe a wings place? Beer, wings and football with other people who yell at the TV. What could be better? LOL

Ashton
01-19-2010, 02:47 AM

The game is not until 5:40pm I think "someone" can make it home from lunch by then and even have time to warm up the Queso for the chips.

I was gonna suggest Fuddruckers.

Diva
01-19-2010, 02:53 AM
The game is not until 5:40pm I think "someone" can make it home from lunch by then and even have time to warm up the Queso for the chips.

You KNOW she's gonna have to come in her Snuggie.....the fleece hospital gown for winter time. :|

LOVE The Fuddrucker's! What time?

Ashton
01-19-2010, 10:21 AM
You KNOW she's gonna have to come in her Snuggie.....the fleece hospital gown for winter time. :|

LOVE The Fuddrucker's! What time?

Snuggie clad pupsters are allowed!! Hows 11am sound?

Arwen
01-19-2010, 11:34 AM

I'll be there. Y'all need to decide early if you are going to run their poor shake/malt machine ragged. LOL:rollcat:

Oiler41
01-19-2010, 11:49 AM

It is not to be missed! The Saints will be making franchise history! They have never made it this far toward the Superbowl!! I will be glued to the television for that game for sure!

Tell your oily beauhunk we can find a sports bar for lunch. Maybe a wings place? Beer, wings and football with other people who yell at the TV. What could be better? LOL

Yes, I admit it. I do yell at home during the games, lol. How can one not???

Jets vs Colts starts at 2:00 CST. Not as vested in that game; the Colts are going to hammer the Jets anyway, but it will be fun to watch. Saints vs Vikings starts at 5:30 CST and will not be missed!!! Hmmmm,,Queso,,,have to start thinking about food in advance; I don't want to have to be leaving the television to prepare snacks, lol.

So, given the above information, 11 am sounds great! Looking forward to seeing everyone there!! Thanks for suggesting this Ashton!

Glynn

Arwen
01-19-2010, 12:23 PM
So, given the above information, 11 am sounds great! Looking forward to seeing everyone there!! Thanks for suggesting this Ashton!

Glynn

Dear Pup,

Watching his mind work is a beautiful thing. Is it like this all the time? :stillheart: GRIN

See ya at Fudruckers!
Moi

Pixie
01-19-2010, 03:53 PM
Hope y'all have a lovely time!

Puplove
01-19-2010, 04:16 PM
Dear Pup,

Watching his mind work is a beautiful thing. Is it like this all the time? :stillheart: GRIN

See ya at Fudruckers!
Moi

Dear Moi,

Most of the time his mind is occupied with visions of me in a leopard print snuggie. rawr

Love,
Pup
P.S. Don't covet my snuggie, haters

Arwen
01-19-2010, 04:18 PM
Dear Moi,

Most of the time his mind is occupied with visions of me in a leopard print snuggie. rawr

Love,
Pup

MY EYES! MY EYES! Oh God the humanity!

Puplove
01-19-2010, 04:22 PM
MY EYES! MY EYES! Oh God the humanity!

I can see your eyes - they have turned green with envy.
Just wait till the next time you're here. Snuggies will be worn.

Arwen
01-19-2010, 04:30 PM

My eyes are already green. You mistake natural beauty for envy, wench! Oh I saw dog snuggies at my Wal-Mart on BenWhite. Thought of you. :)

Ashton
01-19-2010, 04:40 PM
It is not to be missed! The Saints will be making franchise history! They have never made it this far toward the Superbowl!! I will be glued to the television for that game for sure!Glynn

I'm right there with you brother. I'm a Green Bay fan first then Saints, I will watching the game as well!!

Hmmmm,,Queso,,,have to start thinking about food in advance; I don't want to have to be leaving the television to prepare snacks, lol.
Glynn

I'm thinking Tamales, chuys dip, and chips

Glynn

No problem dude, just keeping things in perspective.

Gemme
01-19-2010, 07:45 PM
Dear Moi,

Love,
Pup

My eyes are already green. You mistake natural beauty for envy, wench! Oh I saw dog snuggies at my Wal-Mart on BenWhite. Thought of you. :)

Of course, the Pup could wear a snuggie suit to avoid any draggage.

They retail at JCPenney's for $24.99 so I've been told.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/05/snuggie-suit-fashionable_n_412037.html

Goofy
01-19-2010, 09:24 PM
11am on a Sunday? Good grief, y'all are trying to kill me...

blush and I will be there providing no one has any objections to the Fuz that will be accompanying us. She may or may not be creeped out, depending on who shows up ;)

Diva
01-19-2010, 09:39 PM
11am on a Sunday? Good grief, y'all are trying to kill me...

blush and I will be there providing no one has any objections to the Fuz that will be accompanying us. She may or may not be creeped out, depending on who shows up ;)

I heard that.

She might be freaked out if Pup comes in her fleecy hospital gown....why don't we have a Snuggie Smilie? :D

Goofy
01-19-2010, 09:48 PM
I heard that.

She might be freaked out if Pup comes in her fleecy hospital gown....why don't we have a Snuggie Smilie? :D

I was counting on the fact that you would hear that ;)

We have a leopard print Snuggie here too, so I don't think it would freak her out. It's just too bad that I couldn't find that in kid size for Christmas, or they could match...

Diva
01-19-2010, 09:51 PM

We have a leopard print Snuggie here too, so I don't think it would freak her out. It's just too bad that I couldn't find that in kid size for Christmas, or they could match...

Ya know? If You found some neat fleece and brought the 'big one' over, I could probably make her one! Wouldn't that be a hoot? :linus:

blush
01-19-2010, 10:20 PM

WHAT.

OHHELLLLLLLNO.

Diva
01-19-2010, 10:22 PM
WHAT.

OHHELLLLLLLNO.

LOL!!!:bicycle:

blush
01-19-2010, 10:24 PM
Ya know? If You found some neat fleece and brought the 'big one' over, I could probably make her one! Wouldn't that be a hoot? :linus:

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO.

The end.

Goofy
01-19-2010, 10:30 PM

The end.

BUWHAHAHHAAA

I forsee Birthday presents....

Diva
01-19-2010, 10:42 PM

The end.

Are You saying 'No'? :flowers:

blush
01-19-2010, 11:11 PM
BUWHAHAHHAAA

I forsee Birthday presents....

I forsee a huge femme fit...:angry:

blush
01-19-2010, 11:12 PM
Are You saying 'No'? :flowers:

Yes. Should I have used bigger font? Maybe a purple color? Something eye-catching?

Diva
01-19-2010, 11:17 PM
Yes. Should I have used bigger font? Maybe a purple color? Something eye-catching?

Hee hee....
Sarcasm is the weed that spoils our gardens.....

You caught my eye...and now I wanna poke a stick in it at the thought of having a Snuggie in this house! lol:wallbreak:

Arwen
01-20-2010, 12:19 AM
Rock on! I told (crud, I can never remember her screen name but it's M from up north) about this and she is going to try to join us as well.

Diva
01-20-2010, 10:53 AM

Merrick has informed me that she will be in town to care for her Mom (who is quite ill). She's not going to be here for social activities, but would like to get together for brunch on Sunday, January 31st (which is not SuperBowl day). So here are the details......

9828 Great Hills Trail
Suite 650
Austin 78759
Here's a > > Link~a~Licious (http://www.lamadeleine.com/menu/lunch?price_tier=1) < <

Just wanted to put this out there as it was stuck 2 pages back....

~J

MsMerrick
01-20-2010, 11:35 AM
Just wanted to put this out there as it was stuck 2 pages back....

~J

Well I will be there :)
And I look forward to seeing some old friends.. and some I have not yet met in person :) Surprises would be fun too : ) I have never visited Austin, so.. while my reasons for being there are a tad miserable, I do hope to take advantage of what may be my only trip there, to put faces to names.. screen names or other : )

Arwen
01-20-2010, 10:39 PM
Well I will be there :)
And I look forward to seeing some old friends.. and some I have not yet met in person :) Surprises would be fun too : ) I have never visited Austin, so.. while my reasons for being there are a tad miserable, I do hope to take advantage of what may be my only trip there, to put faces to names.. screen names or other : )

I'll FB you my number as well, honey. Happy to help you however I can.

Goofy
01-23-2010, 08:29 PM
Hey y'all...I just wanted to make sure we're still on for tomorrow!

Arwen
01-23-2010, 08:40 PM

I'll be there with bells on. :)

Oiler41
01-23-2010, 10:36 PM

Yep,,we will be there!

Diva
01-23-2010, 11:28 PM
I'm sorry to say that I have some sort of bug and I won't be there..... which really inhales as I do love The Fudd! :linus:

Ashton
01-24-2010, 01:16 AM

I'll be there!!

I'm sorry to say that I have some sort of bug and I won't be there..... which really inhales as I do love The Fudd! :linus:

Hope you feel better soon!:vigil:

Arwen
01-24-2010, 02:14 PM
Fuddruckers was a hoot, y'all! Thanks! Sorry you aren't feeling well, Diva.

I'm not listening to ANY of y'all for April's Fool and I'm checking my car bumper daily!

:kissy:

Arwen
01-26-2010, 12:14 AM
http://www.tarotbyarwen.com/images/housewarming.jpg

cara
01-26-2010, 12:22 AM
Arwen!!! I wanna go but I won't be able to swing it financially. So, I will send you some woo woo, love, and support from Seattle and hope you will share all the fun stories with me sometime. :D

:stillheart:

Diva
01-26-2010, 07:56 AM

9828 Great Hills Trail
Suite 650
Austin 78759

Reposting.....FYI......can't wait to see You again, Merrick!

Arwen
01-26-2010, 08:56 AM
Arwen!!! I wanna go but I won't be able to swing it financially. So, I will send you some woo woo, love, and support from Seattle and hope you will share all the fun stories with me sometime. :D

:stillheart:

You are so sweet! It's not going to be a big shindig or anything where loads of people come in from out of town. :) I do appreciate the thought though. I've got pictures of my place up on Facebook. You can see them there. :) Love you!

MsMerrick
01-27-2010, 09:24 AM
I'll FB you my number as well, honey. Happy to help you however I can.

Thanks darlin, I got it :) Will give a call when I am there !
I am running around getting stuff together to leave..I am on a jet plane tomorrow :) Hope to see a bunch of you all , this Sunday ! :harley:

Deborah
01-27-2010, 09:50 AM
I've got pictures of my place up on Facebook. You can see them there. :) Love you!

I don't think we can make it this time but I want to attend vicariously through your facebook pictures, may I have the link :toast:here's to you and your new home...

I may or may not be offended by this...signed Queen of Haters:princess:
"I'd rather be hated for being a joyful person than enjoyed for being a hateful person."

Arwen
01-27-2010, 10:10 AM
I don't think we can make it this time but I want to attend vicariously through your facebook pictures, may I have the link :toast:here's to you and your new home...

"I'd rather be hated for being a joyful person than enjoyed for being a hateful person."

Oh honey, it's no worry! I know many of you will be traveling the weekend before. I do not want to put any burden or pressure of travel on anyone. Next time you are up this way, let me know. I'll make you dinner. :) I love having folks over.

http://www.facebook.com/tarotbyarwen is my Facebook. I'll warn you that my Twitter account is attached to my Facebook so every time I tweet (which can be a LOT some days), the status changes. That seems to bother some folks so I just like to let you know up front. Hugs!

And, phhhbbbttt! That's my line for me. I know some haters who are some of the nicest people in the world. So you just enjoy being enjoyed for whatever reason, silly! :slapfight:

Arwen
01-27-2010, 10:11 AM
Thanks darlin, I got it :) Will give a call when I am there !
I am running around getting stuff together to leave..I am on a jet plane tomorrow :) Hope to see a bunch of you all , this Sunday ! :harley:

Safe travels, Merrick! Can't wait to meet you and give you a hug.

MsMerrick
01-27-2010, 06:47 PM
Safe travels, Merrick! Can't wait to meet you and give you a hug.

Me too :) Way too long not to meet : )

blush
01-30-2010, 01:24 PM

9828 Great Hills Trail
Suite 650
Austin 78759

We can't make this! Hope y'all have a great time!

Arwen
01-31-2010, 01:55 AM
We can't make this! Hope y'all have a great time!

Rock on. Now we have someone to blame everything on! :) Sorry y'all won't be there. Tell the "f" that I want to hear her thoughts on world politics again. Brilliant!

P.S. I miss the puppies. Please bring them to visit soon.

Puplove
01-31-2010, 03:12 PM

I hate AND enjoy you hateful person. You may have some competition for that "Queen of Haters" title. Watch your back, that's all I'm sayin. Except I meant watch your back around that Diva person. Don't tell her I said that.

Deborah
01-31-2010, 04:36 PM
I hate AND enjoy you hateful person. You may have some competition for that "Queen of Haters" title. Watch your back, that's all I'm sayin. Except I meant watch your back around that Diva person. Don't tell her I said that.

I hate and enjoy you back more and I hate competition almost as much as I hate losing the reason I dont play games and I hate being a sore loser which makes it worse...I could go on but I must do something else I hate...going to the grocery store...watch out I will really be hateful when I return...you and that Diva better hope I'm not in the mood to post more hate....

PS. I hate missing you two, signed the reigning Queen.

Diva
01-31-2010, 04:43 PM

I heard my title being thrown around in a haphazard fashion...... Here....let me strike You both thusly with my Hater Scepter......

I hate and enjoy you back more and I hate competition almost as much as I hate losing the reason I dont play games and I hate being a sore loser which makes it worse...I could go on but I must do something else I hate...going to the grocery store...watch out I will really be hateful when I return...you and that Diva better hope I'm not in the mood to post more hate....

PS. I hate missing you two, signed the reigning Queen.

I'm hating You for not being here. That. Is. All.

No it's not. I will hate You so much next time I see You......then Ye shall be warmed and filled with the Hate Of The Monarchy and Ye shall be gladly hating......

I'm pretty sure Shakespeare was a Hater. He had a large scepter, too. :|

Diva
01-31-2010, 04:48 PM
OH.

WHAT.

FUN!

Oh yes....there is not much more fun than 5 femmes at a table of good food and laughter! Oh yeah....there were 2 [hot, smokin'] butches there, too. And my ADD came in handy as I was able to gaily skip, to and fro, from one convo to the other. It was heaven.

And there was one point when I just had to stop and listen and watch everyone enjoying themselves.....I love that.

Yea, Austin.

Merrick..........it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good to see You again! B&T....wonderful meeting You both and am looking forward to more time with the 2 of You!

Cyd, Arwen, Oiler & PuphaterLove........as always.....a pleasure!

Tell me again why we're not doing this more often? :)

It was this ~ ~>:present: And this ~ ~>:mob: (minus the signs.....)

GREAT FUN!:heartbeat:

Dude
01-31-2010, 08:17 PM
[I] I hate...going to the grocery store...

the ONLY thing she hates more is taking me with.
I have no idear why :blah:

Diva
01-31-2010, 09:02 PM
the ONLY thing she hates more is taking me with.
I have no idear why :blah:

I do. <giggle>

:runforhills:

Rect
01-31-2010, 09:33 PM
Arwren, DivaTX - was GREAT to put a face to a name!
Oiler and Pup - very nice to meet both of you.
Merrick. Damn you look great. Let's pick another city/state to meet up in sometime in the near future.

Diva
01-31-2010, 09:35 PM
Merrick. Damn you look great. Let's pick another city/state to meet up in sometime in the near future.

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

We like SOUTH Austin. :D

MsMerrick
02-02-2010, 08:18 AM
OH.

WHAT.

FUN!

Oh yes....there is not much more fun than 5 femmes at a table of good food and laughter! Oh yeah....there were 2 [hot, smokin'] butches there, too. And my ADD came in handy as I was able to gaily skip, to and fro, from one convo to the other. It was heaven.

And there was one point when I just had to stop and listen and watch everyone enjoying themselves.....I love that.

Yea, Austin.

Merrick..........it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good to see You again! B&T....wonderful meeting You both and am looking forward to more time with the 2 of You!

Cyd, Arwen, Oiler & PuphaterLove........as always.....a pleasure!

Tell me again why we're not doing this more often? :)

It was this ~ ~>:present: And this ~ ~>:mob: (minus the signs.....)

GREAT FUN!:heartbeat:

A pleasure all around :)
Hmm Hows about Maine in 2012 ?

Diva
02-02-2010, 09:07 AM

In JUNE. Not January! ;)

Safe flight to You, precious Merrick!:lips:

Puplove
02-02-2010, 04:15 PM
In JUNE. Not January! ;)

Safe flight to You, precious Merrick!:lips:

I know someone named June. I do not know someone named January.

Rect
02-02-2010, 04:35 PM

Deal. Please make it a warm month; I prefer autumn in Maine.

Arwen
02-02-2010, 04:51 PM
Thanks to the Sunday brunch group. It was a blast. So wonderful to put a face to an old phone/internet friend, Rect. Really good to meet you and B. She's ADORABLE. Gimme!

BTW? Maine in August = black flies. NOT GOOD.

Ashton
02-02-2010, 11:04 PM
An imprompto (sp?) dinner with three Beautiful ladies, good food and lots of laughter at the Catfish Parlor tonight!!

Diva
02-02-2010, 11:40 PM
And don't forget Nita and Mr. Grumpy Pants, Kevin..... :D

that was FUN! And Avatar was...............WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

:happyjump:

Arwen
02-03-2010, 10:21 AM
I have to point out that Diva was blessed twice last night and might have been another time if Nita hadn't intervened. It's true. There were at least two witnessed accounts of the sacred H hushpuppy.

And then there was Ashton's Enterprise hushpuppy but I don't think that's quite the same.

Nita, however, had our number. If we go back, we must look for her. She was one funny, funny lady!

Diva
02-03-2010, 11:55 AM
OH!

I think I forgot about my "H"~puppies....those were special......

Did I mention that Avatar was AMAZING!?!?!?!?!?!?! :cheer:

Pixie
02-03-2010, 12:04 PM
H hushpuppies, sacred green sauce, and a longtime tradition of no doggie bags....it was definitely dinner and entertainment!

Diva
02-03-2010, 01:27 PM
H hushpuppies, sacred green sauce, and a longtime tradition of no doggie bags....it was definitely dinner and entertainment!

Dinner AND a show, right? :D

It's Austin. What can we say?

TIMBERWOLF
02-03-2010, 06:16 PM
OH!

I think I forgot about my "H"~puppies....those were special......

Did I mention that Avatar was AMAZING!?!?!?!?!?!?! :cheer:
Yes Avatar was the best.........I saw it with WT's son and then with us talking so much about her having to see it she and I went and saw it in 3D at IMAX,cause she said if she is going to watch it in 3D she wants it all..............Saw it twice and going to buy it when it comes out .........LOVED it
TIMBER

Ashton
02-03-2010, 10:34 PM
I have to point out that Diva was blessed twice last night and might have been another time if Nita hadn't intervened. It's true. There were at least two witnessed accounts of the sacred H hushpuppy.

And then there was Ashton's Enterprise hushpuppy but I don't think that's quite the same.

Nita, however, had our number. If we go back, we must look for her. She was one funny, funny lady!

Say could you email the Enterprise picture to me please!!

Arwen
02-03-2010, 11:48 PM
http://www.tarotbyarwen.com/images/housewarming.jpg
Reminder. :)

Diva
02-08-2010, 12:31 AM
Thanks, Oiler & Pup......good times! Good to see everyone...as always!

Loved the Puppy Bowl and the CEO show............but REALLLLLLLLLLY was thrilled to see The Saints win....it was just MORE than just a win......NOLA needed something wonderful!

:clap:

Ashton
02-08-2010, 02:37 AM
Thanks, Oiler & Pup......good times! Good to see everyone...as always!

Loved the Puppy Bowl and the CEO show............but REALLLLLLLLLLY was thrilled to see The Saints win....it was just MORE than just a win......NOLA needed something wonderful!

:clap:

Yep good times!!

New Orleans Superbowl Champs!!!!!!

WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø

Ebon
02-08-2010, 10:10 AM
Mad I missed that. Even though I watched the game at work and started yelling. Everybody looked at me like I was crazy.

Arwen
02-08-2010, 10:20 AM
It was so much fun and a nice small group which was extra fun. I get worn out at big parties any more. :) I also got blessed with some puppy love (not Puplove) so I was doubly happy.

Then when the Saints won? OMG! Off the hook!

Diva
02-08-2010, 10:24 AM
Yep good times!!

New Orleans Superbowl Champs!!!!!!

WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øWHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„SAINTSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤WHODATº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„SAINTSº¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø

This frightens me. :cowboy:

Just_G
02-08-2010, 11:00 AM
We interrupt this loving of the Saints for a brief announcement! MY....yes, I said MY, Kansas Jayhawks are in Austin right now as we speak. It is BIG Monday on ESPN, as your Longhorns will be trying to redeem themselves after several losses to unranked Big XII teams!

8:00 tonight....Rock Chalk Jayhawk, GO KU! :winky: (it's funny because I know none of you are Horns basketball fans...only football, but I felt the need to announce this anyway) This message has been brought to you by the letter G!

You may now returned to talking about your Ho Downs, bad dogs, or Who dats or whatever that is...

blush
02-08-2010, 11:08 AM
We interrupt this loving of the Saints for a brief announcement! MY....yes, I said MY, Kansas Jayhawks are in Austin right now as we speak. It is BIG Monday on ESPN, as your Longhorns will be trying to redeem themselves after several losses to unranked Big XII teams!

8:00 tonight....Rock Chalk Jayhawk, GO KU! :winky: (it's funny because I know none of you are Horns basketball fans...only football, but I felt the need to announce this anyway) This message has been brought to you by the letter G!

You may now returned to talking about your Ho Downs, bad dogs, or Who dats or whatever that is...

I am a huge basketball fan! I just like womens' basketball. I remember(and saw) Swoopes play at Tech and win their first championship.

Sorry about your :deadhorse: or Colts, or whatever.

Just_G
02-08-2010, 11:17 AM
I am a huge basketball fan! I just like womens' basketball. I remember(and saw) Swoopes play at Tech and win their first championship.

Oh, I am not a Colts fan....I am not a fan of either team; didn't even watch the SB...didn't even go to a SB party for the free food. :blink: I am just tired of that "who dat" phrase, so yes, :deadhorse: is the appropriate smiley there!

I loved Swoopes by the way...and I am a fan of women's basketball also. The KU women started out strong at #20, but have since dropped out of the top 25. My fave women's player is Lynnette Woodard...who played and coached at KU.

Arwen
02-08-2010, 11:23 AM

You went to LaTech? No way! :) I remember when Cheryl Swopes played as well. My hometown is right down the road.

Just_G
02-08-2010, 11:44 AM
You went to LaTech? No way! :) I remember when Cheryl Swopes played as well. My hometown is right down the road.

Swoopes actually played at Texas Tech, class of '93. She rocks!

Arwen
02-08-2010, 12:11 PM
Swoopes actually played at Texas Tech, class of '93. She rocks!

HAHAHAHAH Once again I know ZILCH about college ball! I thought she was one of the sisters who played for LaTech. Who were they? Wasn't one of them a Cheryl? :pendulum:Thanks for letting me know though!

Diva
02-08-2010, 12:26 PM

That was pretty ballsy of You to come in here and talk about our Longhorns like that......

:violin:

Just_G
02-08-2010, 12:27 PM
HAHAHAHAH Once again I know ZILCH about college ball! I thought she was one of the sisters who played for LaTech. Who were they? Wasn't one of them a Cheryl? :pendulum:Thanks for letting me know though!

You are close! Cheryl Ford, class of '03 for Louisiana Tech. She is the daughter of Karl Malone...Utah Jazz forward that has played for multiple NBA teams.

blush
02-08-2010, 06:56 PM

No, Texas Tech. She played for TTU when I was an undergrad. They went to their 1st championship with Marsha Sharpe.

blush
02-08-2010, 06:58 PM
Oh, I am not a Colts fan....I am not a fan of either team; didn't even watch the SB...didn't even go to a SB party for the free food. :blink: I am just tired of that "who dat" phrase, so yes, :deadhorse: is the appropriate smiley there!

I loved Swoopes by the way...and I am a fan of women's basketball also. The KU women started out strong at #20, but have since dropped out of the top 25. My fave women's player is Lynnette Woodard...who played and coached at KU.

How's the KU team doing this year?

Arwen
02-08-2010, 07:05 PM
You are close! Cheryl Ford, class of '03 for Louisiana Tech. She is the daughter of Karl Malone...Utah Jazz forward that has played for multiple NBA teams.

See! LOL I knew it was a Cheryl. I'm hopeless when it comes to remembering names. :) Thanks, G!